B.A.B. (Bare Ass Beach) - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned my cock at her entrance and gave a little push, again she gasped, but didn't say anything.

"God, you feel good baby," I said in a low voice.

I was making small pushes and pulling back out only short strokes, and watching her breasts rise and fall as she was breathing heavily. It wasn't long before I could feel some resistance, and stopped pushing, and pulled back out partway. I continued pushing, and with my hands pulled her legs a little higher. On the next push, I leaned in a little harder, and felt the resistance give way.

"Ooh, go slow, stop a second," Faye gasped.

I had about half of my cock buried in her and didn't move for a short time. Faye finally nodded and just said, "Okay."

I pulled back a little and pushed my cock slowly into her hot cunt. When I felt my balls resting on her ass, I stopped for a few seconds. Her pussy felt better than I'd ever imagined. I started to piston in and out of her pussy, and gradually increased my speed. She was grunting on every stroke. It felt like her pussy was on fire, it was so hot, and my balls were not going to last much longer.

"Arrrggghhhhhh!"

Finally, without much warning, I came deep in her pussy for the first time. It had been a long time coming. After lowering her legs, I laid my upper body on top of her bare breasts and tried to catch my breath. I felt several aftershocks as more cum leaked out into her hot pussy.

Faye started to cry softly.

"What's the matter honey?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to finally let you have me."

"You scared me, I thought you had second thoughts, or that I hurt you."

"No, I've been wanting you to make love to me. It did hurt a little, but that went away quicky."

"I'm glad, and you were worth the wait. God, you felt so good."

"Okay, help me up," she said.

She wrapped her hands around my neck, and I sat her upright. I moved back, and my deflated cock slipped out of its new home. I took my clean handkerchief out of my back pocket and handed it to Faye. I slipped my pants back up, as she wiped her oozing pussy.

"Eww, you're dripping out of me," she said and we both laughed.

She looked at the white hankie, and saw a little blood on it.

"I'm your woman now, Tom. So, I want you to steer clear of Bonnie and her twin-sister, okay?"

"You have my word baby, you're all mine now."

Still sitting there without her panties on, and her big breasts hanging out she added,

"This is what's waiting for you when you come home from college. Now hand me my panties."

She finished dressing, and we made our way back up the trail to where my Ford was parked. I helped her inside and closed the door. I got in and drove back down the hill towards our town, and she sat close to me, with her breasts against my shifting arm.

We pulled up to the curb at her Aunt Mamie's house and we kissed a few minutes before she went inside.

"I love you Faye," I said as she got out of the car.

"You better love me. I love you too, Tom."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
OseekerOseekerabout 1 hour ago

Aw...virgin no more....

Nice ending...But she didn't cum with Tom....Call in Jane!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

B.A.B Series Info

Similar Stories

A Model Mother Pt. 01 Emily finds she enjoys selling dirty magazines to men.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Birthday Boy - The Blowjob Brandon never enjoys his birthdays, until Jen.in Erotic Couplings
My Intro to CFNM My first ever CFNM experience when I was 18.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Charitable Acts Claire has to go above and beyond to secure a donation.in Erotic Couplings
Who is the Real Luke Davis? A babysitter, a single dad, fantasies, and secrets.in Mature
More Stories