B.A.B. (Bare Ass Beach) - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coke, seven-up, ice water?'

"Seven-up sounds great. But I better go inside and pee first, too much liquid sloshing around in me."

Jane wrapped her towel around herself, and Faye did the same. They went in through the attic window and walked downstairs. Jane got two cans of soda from their refrigerator while Faye made a bathroom stop. Jane used the bathroom too, and together they went back upstairs to the third-floor bedroom. Faye carried the soda while Jane had the transistor radio and spray bottle.

Going back outside, Jane took off her towel and laid it on the webbing of the chaise lounge. She seemingly didn't care if someone from across the way saw her or not. She positioned the backrest upright so she could drink her soda. Faye did the same with her chair and sat down on top of the beach towel.

Jane set her soda can down and found some decent music on the radio.

"Make sure you use plenty of lotion on your girls. Or you'll know it tomorrow."

Faye looked at Jane and didn't see any white skin anywhere. She felt a little self-conscious sitting there with her cousin with her lush bush in full display. Looking at Jane, she must have trimmed her pussy. She had a cute little landing strip, and her puffy vulva was a golden brown.

"Do you trim your pubes?" Faye asked her cousin.

"Of course, otherwise my fuzz is hanging outside my bikini. John used to tease me about that since I've been wearing smaller and smaller bikinis."

"Yea, I have that problem too, with this bush doing that even with regular swimsuits. It's embarrassing at a public pool, or at the lake club."

"Do you want me to trim it for you? I have a neat little electric shaver. It will only take a few minutes."

"I don't know. I'd be embarrassed with you trimming mine," added Faye.

"No problem hon. We've seen each other naked most of our lives, and I'd love to show you how to do it."

"Oh, okay, I guess. Do you want me to go back inside?"

"No, stay here. I'll bring my little shaver up here. I already have an extension cord up here that will reach. Since this is where I've done my kitty a few times. Give me a minute, I'll be right back."

Jane jumped up and wrapped her towel around herself again and disappeared through the bedroom window.

Faye sat there on the lounge drinking her Seven-up while scanning the horizon yet again. Nobody was visible anywhere that she could see. She relaxed a little and enjoyed the sun's rays beating down on her bare skin. She could feel the slight breeze blowing across her body and looking down she felt her nipples becoming erect as she felt the wind caressing her.

Remember Jane's warning, she reached down and picked up the sunscreen and squeezed some onto her chest. She took both hands and worked it into her breasts and belly. It felt good rubbing the now warm liquid into her bare breasts. She took a little more and carefully applied it to her face and neck.

Jane returned soon enough and had her little shaver in her hand with a long cord trailing behind it through the window. She came over and sat down on the lounge, right beside her younger cousin.

"Don't be nervous, I've been doing this for a couple years, so I'm pretty good at it."

"I trust you, Jane. How do you want me to sit?"

"Okay, just open your legs a little wider and keep them flat for starters. That's good. Do you want a strip like mine, or maybe just nice V-shape?"

"Oh, a V-shape sounds nice, not that anyone is going to see it," laughed Faye.

"Honey, when I'm done, you might want to give Tom a peek, his eyes would probably bug out of his head, ha-ha."

"Well, he hasn't seen me down there yet, or up top for that matter."

"That's up to you, Faye. At some point, you may want to let him know what he's missing, or someone else will."

Jane picked up the shaver and flipped the on-switch.

"Let's get this party started. First, I'm going to thin your bush down some, okay?"

Faye just nodded her head and tried to relax. Jane was sitting beside her, and she leaned over and made several light swipes over the thickest part of Faye's bush. The shaver's vibrations tickled, and Faye tried not to jump. Jane used her other hand to brush the loose, dark hair away. In less than a minute, she'd already had it trimmed closer to her skin.

Jane brushed all the trimmings off Faye onto the chair and swept them onto the floor. Faye enjoyed the touch from Jane casually using her hands and fingers to sweep her pubic hair off her body.

"Okay, let me change the tips on this razor, so I can trim a little closer now."

She changed the plastic safety tips on the razor, to one that looked much smaller.

"I'll shape your V now, okay? Oh, I'm going to need you to put your feet up on the chair with your knees up, and open a little wider, okay?"

"Okay," said Faye nervously.

"Don't worry, I won't nick you. This little plastic guard keeps the blades away from your skin. Just so you know."

"I'm okay."

Jane unwrapped her towel and folded it several times and placed it at the side of Faye's chair. She then knelt at the chair beside Faye's open legs. She turned on the shaver and started shaping a narrow-V at the top of Faye's pussy. The razor was removing her hair almost down to the skin level, and the vibrations Faye was feeling were unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

Jane worked quickly to shape the V and cut a straight swath across the top. She again used her free hand to brush away loose hair, and her light touches were causing Faye's breathing to increase. Looking at her handiwork, Jane seemed satisfied with her progress.

"If you don't want any hair hanging out of your suit, I need to trim down beside your pussy lips, if that's okay now?"

Faye didn't trust her voice now, so she just nodded okay. Jane smiled at her cousin who was obviously enjoying her trimming.

"This is the final part, and I need you to open, a little wider? And I must touch you a little more, okay?"

"Okay," was all Faye could muster.

Faye jumped a little when Jane laid her hand on her labia. The shaver flicked on, and she felt Jane's finger pushing her thick pussy lip away from the side of her inner thigh. The vibrations of the shaver tickled as it removed the hair that bordered her labia. Jane's fingers quickly brushed the loose hair away. Then she repeated the process on the other side.

Jane smiled to herself as she brushed all the hair around her cousin's neatly trimmed pussy. She could see that Faye's little bud was starting to peep out of its hood.

"Okay, all done, Faye, hand me that spray bottle, I want to get all the little clippings off of you."

Faye passed the spray bottle to Jane. She jumped when the cool water misted onto her pussy. They both laughed at her reaction. Jane used the corner of her towel and wiped away any little hairs sticking onto Faye.

Faye was holding her breath a little while Jane thoroughly dried her most intimate area.

"All done. We should put more sunscreen on these white parts, okay? I can do that for you if you're okay with that?"

Faye just nodded at her cousin. Again, she didn't trust her voice.

"I'm having just a little more wine, would you like a little more?"

"Sure, I guess," answered Faye.

Jane took the bottle from the ice bucket and emptied it into their two glasses. She handed Faye her glass and took the other one. They both sipped the wine, and Jane sat her empty glass on the roof top. Faye finished hers and handed the glass to Jane.

"Okay, let's put your chair back down flat again," said Jane.

She helped Faye lower the chair. Faye settled back and lowered her legs flat onto the lounge. Jane picked up the bottle of sunscreen and squeezed a line just above the newly formed V-shape and two more lines onto her cousin's upper thighs.

Faye was feeling relaxed from the wine, and the warmth of the sun on her totally naked body. She watched her pretty cousin through her oversized sunglasses as she squeezed the lotion onto her body and a few extra gobs into her hands.

Jane carefully rubbed the lotion on Faye's white skin directly above her newly trimmed 'V'. She applied some excess onto her lower belly where her hip bones protruded. She then used both hands to rub the screen into her upper thighs and knees.

Faye saw the sweat glistening on her cousin's face and bare breasts as she continued rubbing the screen into her body. She felt her loins getting warm from the gentle touch of her cousin's soft hands. Jane applied more lotion to Faye's lower legs and worked her way down to her feet. Faye squealed a little when Jane slipped her greasy fingers between her toes.

"Okay, now are you ready for grand finale?"

"I trust you Jane, besides this really feels good."

Jane smiled at her cousin's mood, or maybe it was just that she was a little turned on. She scooted a little closer on her lounge and squeezed a couple of small drops of the lotion onto Faye's puffy labia. She gently opened Faye's legs a little wider. Faye offered no resistance.

"You look a little hot, does it feel like you're starting to burn?"

"Uh, not really, but I am kind of warm."

"Okay, trust me, and let me do this while you keep your eyes closed. Trust me, you'll like it."

Faye's mind was spinning, but her cousin's hands felt so good on her, she just nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Jane used only her fingertips to lightly rub lotion onto Faye's puffy labia. She could see her belly rising a little faster as she took her time to trace a moistened fingertip at the bottom the newly trimmed 'V'. She casually rubbed some of the screen onto Faye's pronounced hood and noticed that her pussy was starting to ooze some thick juice on its own.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, yea, that feels really, good. Please don't stop."

"Okay hon, you got it."

Jane had always been attracted to her sexy younger cousin and wasn't surprised if Faye may have felt the same about her. She wiped any trace of the sunscreen from her fingers on her towel and decided to use some of Faye's natural secretions for the rest of the job.

Jane marveled at how Faye's prominent inner pussy lips protruded from her outer lips. Her old boyfriend before John called hers 'meat flaps', and Faye's were outstanding. Jane traced circles around Faye's little bud as it was now proudly showing from its hiding place. Her finger moved lower and delicately smeared her juice up and down her pussy lips.

Faye's breathing was now moving into a higher gear, and her large breasts were rising, up and down in rhythm with the motion of Jane's finger sliding back and forth. When she felt Jane's fingers sliding over her clit, she stopped and held her breath a few seconds.

Jane finally relented and the slippery fingers went back down to her well drenched pussy lips. Faye inhaled sharply, when Jane's middle finger slipped inside her well-lubed cunt. With her thumb, she smeared even more juice on her swollen clit and using a pincer motion she worked both her middle finger and thumb in unison.

Faye moaned audibly when Jane's other hand caressed her swollen nipples. Jane moved her opened fingers in a scissors motion catching Faye's aching nips between her first two fingers. Faye had unconsciously opened her legs wider as Jane continued hooking her middle finger inside her smoldering cunt while rubbing her throbbing clit.

Jane picked up the pace with her thumb and middle finger while increasing the intensity of the pinches on Faye's nipples. Faye was now rotating her hips with Jane's assault on her pussy.

Jane finally changed to pinching Faye's long nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pinched harder still. Faye grabbed both of her cousin's hands and clamped her legs entrapping her finger in her pussy as she arched her back away from the chaise lounge.

"Uuuhhh-ooooohhhhhhhh!"

Jane remained still until Faye relaxed her grip and finally opened her legs allowing her to retrieve her wet hand. She leaned over her panting cousin and kissed her on the lips.

"You, okay?"

"Ha, more than just okay. That was incredible."

"I'm sorry for seducing you but thought maybe you needed some release."

"No, don't be sorry. I kind of wanted you to, and glad you did."

"Okay, still friends, cousin?"

"Jane don't be silly; we'll always be more than friends. I've always had very strong feelings for you."

Faye sat up on her chair and leaned over returning the kiss to her sexy cousin. Jane kissed her back and smiled at her voluptuous cousin.

"Would you like me to return the favor?"

"I wasn't expecting that, but if you want to, I'd love that."

"Well, just so you know, most of my experience has been with Tom and his cock, but I'd love to return the pleasure to my favorite girl cousin."

Faye smiled at her cousin and motioned for her to lie down on her lounge next to hers. Jane laid back on her lounge, and Faye moved a little closer.

"Same rule for you cousin, I want you to close your eyes, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jane responded on command.

"Glad to see you know how to take orders, ha-ha."

"I'm going to put some lotion on your gorgeous tan skin now. Keep your eyes closed."

Faye picked up the bottle that had been sitting in the sun the whole time they were out on the hot rooftop. She squeezed several gobs onto Jane's belly, boobies and thighs.

"Ewe, that's kind of warm now," Jane commented.

"No talking from the peanut gallery," Faye commanded.

Faye loved touching and rubbing the sunscreen into her cousin's lithe body. She worked the lotion into Jane's brown skin and intentionally avoided any direct contact with her nipples and puffy pussy lips. Always close, but never making any direct contact.

She moved Jane's legs even wider apart to rub her inner thighs and could feel the tension building in her beautiful cousin as her fingers came closer and closer to her pussy, but never quite getting there.

"You're torturing me, Faye."

"Shh, it's my turn, keep your eyes closed, and be quiet."

"Okay," she said reluctantly.

Jane finally moaned quietly, when a single finger started to trace small circles around her stiff nipples. First one and then the other side. The fingers started to trace down over her tight belly, towards her pussy. She felt barely a touch over her landing strip, and then the circles started around her clit. She was on fire, willing the hand to touch her there.

But it moved back again over her belly, and then it disappeared. She heard a clinking sound, and finally felt a cold drop on her belly.

Faye had reached into the ice bucket and picked an ice cube that was partially melted, she moved it to Jane's belly and set it onto her belly button. Jane gasped a little, and a smile came onto her face.

"Keep your eyes closed."

Jane just nodded. With her skin very warm from the sun's rays, the ice cube on her navel felt nice after the initial shock. Next, she felt another cold one, circling her nipples and occasionally traveling directly over them. She was determined not to give Faye the satisfaction of hearing her squeal. When it remained in contact for a few seconds, she squirmed to get some relief.

Finally, a cube was sliding across her lips, and she opened her mouth to taste the cold water. But it disappeared after a few seconds. She felt a few cold-water droplets on her belly, and the next contact made her inhale deeply. The cube was circling her pussy and even touching her clit for short durations.

Faye was enjoying making Jane squirm and reached into the bucket to find another cube. She retrieved a bigger cube and moved it to Jane's cute pussy. She rubbed it back and forth over her pussy lips and clit, and the cube was melting from Jane's body heat. As she went back down her lips, she pushed, and the partially melted cube slipped inside Jane's hot pussy.

"Gawwd! Oh my God!"

Faye kept her hand over the Jane's pussy, so the cube remained inside. With her other hand, she got another big cube from the bucket. Jane squealed when she felt the bigger cube pushing in behind first one in her puss.

"Holy Fuck!"

Faye again had her hand clamped over Jane's pussy. When she slipped her long middle finger into Jane's cold cunt, her cousin moaned. Faye began to piston her hand rapidly, so her finger went in and out, while her palm was rubbing over her clit.

"Ooooohhhhh...FUCK!"

Jane had practically screamed that, so Faye was hoping none of the neighbors were outside in their yards down below. When Jane calmed down a little, Faye gently removed her finger and Jane jumped with a small after-shock, as the one remaining cube was ejected onto the lounge.

This time, Faye leaned over and kissed Jane on her open mouth. Their tongues touched briefly, and their mouths eventually broke contact.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Maybe just give me another ice cube, if there's any left, ha-ha. That was wild and very unexpected. Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Let's just say I've experimented a little on my own, ha-ha."

"For a minute there, I thought you were going to fuck me with the wine bottle."

"Oh, I didn't even think of that. Can you do that?"

"Well, not the fat end, ha-ha. Let's just say I've experimented a little too."

Jane and Faye both laughed at that confession.

"Heaven-help Tom, when you get your hooks into him."

"Well, I still haven't experienced the real thing, so I'm just a little scared," she confessed.

"Don't worry hon, knowing him, I'm sure he'll be patient with you."

"I've been thinking about doing it all summer and then that thing with Bonnie kind of put a damper on our relationship."

"It'll work out, he obviously cares about you, since he hasn't gotten any this whole past year. Maybe you just need to sweeten the pot a little."

"What? You mean let him do me?"

"Not if you're not ready, and you said he's already getting hand jobs, right?"

"Yea, we did that almost every time we've been together this summer. He really seems to like me doing that."

"Have you ever, uh, you know, used your mouth? Guys REALLY love that."

"No, I wouldn't know where to start. "

"Faye, not to be crude, but it's almost like you're licking and eating a popsicle."

"That's not something you want to do in Aunt Mamie's front living room, ha-ha," added Jane.

"Well first we'll have to see if we're getting back together."

"Don't put him off too long. He may already be on the prowl, if you know what I mean."

"Okay, I do really miss him. I hope he feels that way too."

"Hon, after spending this afternoon with you, he's probably at home right now, jerking off and thinking of you."

The girls sat a while longer soaking up the sun on their naked bodies, and finally Jane said they should stop or risk burning.

Faye helped Jane carry everything back inside, and they both put their swimsuits on and went downstairs.

"Why don't I make us a pot of coffee, and we can sit for a bit, so you aren't feeling the effects of all that wine?"

"Okay, I'll have a cup. I did have a little buzz going on up on the roof. But I thought that was more from your attention."

The girls had coffee and they each ate a cupcake that Jane's mom had baked earlier that morning. They sat and talked for almost an hour, and it was finally time for Faye to leave.

"Did I scare you off this afternoon?" Jane asked.

"No, this was probably the highlight of my summer so far."

"Great. Maybe we can do this again sometime up on the roof?"

"I'd love to. I'm so at ease with you Jane."

"Thanks, Hon." Jane hugged Faye and they kissed again on the lips.

"See you soon." Faye said as she went out back to her car.

"Bye Faye."

Jane watched her sexy, young cousin walk down to her car. Faye turned and waved before she got inside. Jane hoped that Faye wouldn't feel that she had taken advantage of their situation.