B.A.B. (Bare Ass Beach) - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that afternoon, I went over to Jim's place to see what he wanted to do. I parked my car next to his house and knocked on the back door. Jim came outside eating a sandwich with a can of Coke and handed me one too.

"So how do you want to do this?"

"I don't know, maybe just drive by and see if anyone's around. If no one's outside, maybe give them a call."

"Yea calling is probably the way to go."

"If we don't see them, maybe go over to the quarry and take a dip."

"Okay, it's hot enough. A dip would go great about now," agreed Jim.

We finished our sodas, and I told Jim to hop into my car. I started up and turned onto Church Street and drove by the twins' house. It appeared that no one was home, none of their cars were parked in the driveway and the front door was closed. We drove the scenic route around our whole town, which is a short trip, and finally arrived back at Jim's house. I parked the Ford, and we both got out. I went back to the trunk and grabbed a towel to take along to B.A.B.

Jim went inside his house and returned in a minute with a towel over his shoulder. We walked the short distance to the end of the street and crossed the railroad tracks along the path we've taken dozens of times. In about five minutes we were down at the water's edge, stripping down and diving in from the rock we called 'Thirty.'

In mid to late summer, the water temps at B.A.B. were slightly cool with occasional warm spots scattered around the vast quarry. On the very hottest days, the water had a few more of these warm spots.

We both dove in and returned to the rocky ledge to sit in the sun and let the ambient air dry off our naked bodies. The guys from our little town who visited B.A.B. were all comfortable being naked in front of the other guys. The towels wound up serving as seat cushions for our butts on the rough limestone.

"Are you giving Amy a call this weekend?"

"Yea, I guess I should. I kind of miss her, hope she's over that thing last week. What about you and Faye?"

"Yea, I'll give her a call a little later, and see what's up."

'What about last night? Do you think we should keep trying to see the twins, if they want to?"

"I don't know. But if Faye's still acting like she's pissed, I'm just going to play it cool with her, until she's ready. Or not."

"That was a blast last night. God, the twins didn't have any problem jumping us at their first chance."

"Yea, and Bonnie even said something about 'no girlfriends tonight" over at the diner. And then laughed about it."

"It appears that they weren't too concerned about our girlfriends last night. So, we may want to keep a good thing going," Jim added.

Jim and I sat a short while longer, and both had dried off without ever needing their towels. We got dressed and headed back to Jim's place. I said good-bye and started up the Ford. It looked like meeting up with the twins and Sue-Ellen wasn't happening tonight again.

Before going home, I took another swing around town and going down main street, I didn't see Faye's car parked in front of her aunt's house. But maybe she had it in the little garage out back. I circled the whole town again and saw her little Chevy Nova parked on Guilfoyle Street in front of her cousin Jane's house. I figured she went shopping or somewhere else with her cousin, Jane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faye drove home late Saturday afternoon after her nude tanning session with Jane, and still felt a slight buzz from the wine and very relaxed from the intense orgasm she experienced from Jane's hands. She had always been attracted to her sexy older cousin, and wondered if this meant that she preferred girls over boys. She put that thought out of her mind, since Tom was the next thing that came into her mind as she walked in the door at her Aunt Mamie's.

"I'm home Aunt Mamie," she yelled as she closed their front door.

"I'm out in the kitchen Faye, brewing some coffee," her aunt yelled back.

Faye walked out to their kitchen area to see her aunt.

"Did I get any calls?"

"As a matter of fact, your Tom called a while ago. He said he'd call back later."

"Oh, okay. Did he say when?"

"No honey, but I'm sure he'll call you soon."

Faye thanked her aunt and went upstairs to get a shower and wash all the sunscreen off her body. She took off her swimsuit and made the shower hot. She stripped off her suit and looked at herself in the mirror. The previous white skin on her breasts where her suit covered was now a rosy shade of pink. She touched it, and it felt slightly warm, but didn't hurt. The same for the white parts where the bottom of her swimsuit covered. Her pubes were a rosy pink, but not painful. Evidently the sunscreen's protection was a little inadequate for totally white skin.

Faye stepped into the shower and gasped when the hot water hit her now-rosy breasts and nipples. She quickly turned the knobs to make the water cooler. That helped a little, and she soaped her body and washed as gently as possible. She gave her long brown hair a quick shampoo and finished with the water almost cold and finally turned off the water. She wrapped a large towel around her body and a smaller one around her damp hair. As she stepped onto the mat, next to their tub and shower, she heard the phone ringing downstairs.

"I'll get it Aunt Mamie," she yelled down to her aunt.

Faye quickly walked barefoot down the stairs and picked up the phone by the fifth ring.

"Hello," she answered a little out of breath.

"Hey Faye. Are you okay, it sounds like you were jogging?" Tom asked.

"Yea, I was just upstairs finishing my shower when you called."

"I was just seeing if you wanted to get together this evening or tomorrow?"

"This evening's fine, are you coming down, or want me to meet you?"

"No, I'll come down. How does six, sound to you?"

"That's good, it'll give me time to get ready. Are we going anywhere special, like a movie, or just getting a bite to eat?"

"Is it okay if we go to that little theater up at the college? There's a comedy I'd like to see."

"Okay, you mean the Astor? Yea I like that place."

"Okay then, see you around six."

"Sounds good, see Ya later."

Faye was more than a little pleased that Tom finally called her. She was mad at herself for starting that trouble over Bonnie and didn't want it to go on any longer. She promised herself not to even mention it.

She went upstairs to lie down a little before getting ready.

I was pleased that Faye was taking my calls and wanted to see me tonight. Despite the previous night's activities, I really missed Faye, and put thoughts of the twins out of my mind.

At ten minutes to six, I walked out to the side street where my '56 blue Ford was parked. I started up the V-8, enjoying the rumble of the dual exhausts. I put the car in gear and drove down the street and turned right onto Church Street. As I passed the Dallmeyer's house, Debbie was out front washing her car. I slowed down and Debbie turned around to wave at me. I stopped in the street, which wasn't unusual for people to do on these streets with little traffic.

"Hey Deb, how's it going?"

"Hey Tom, alright, just washing the car. Have a hot date?" Deb asked with a smile.

"Just going to the Astor and catch a movie that's playing. What about you?"

"Nah, we're packing later and heading to the beach with our parents for a few days. Sue-Ellen is going along."

"Sounds like fun, maybe we can all get together when you guys return?"

"Yea, I'd like that, and Bonnie probably would too."

"Deb, that was great last night, and I never expected that to happen. I hope you're okay with it."

"Tom, no worry, it was great way to end our summer after graduating. We are both going away to school in a few weeks, so don't feel obligated to me. It was great, and I'll always cherish that."

"It WAS great, wasn't it? But I really enjoyed being with you, and wished we'd gotten to know each other before this."

"Okay Tom, we're still friends, and keep me in your thoughts, while you're away, Okay?"

"Okay, but last night felt like something more than just friends, Deb, or maybe I'm just dense."

"I know, let's just see how things go this fall, when we're both away at school. We'll both be back here on holidays and in the summer again."

"Okay, Deb, I'll be thinking of you. Enjoy your time at the beach."

"Will do, Tom."

Deb walked a little closer to my car and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss and smiled at me.

"Bye Tom."

"Bye Deb."

I watched her walk back to her car, and she looked back at me over her shoulder. I put the Ford in gear and drove down the street. I turned at the elementary school and went to the next block and turned left onto Main Street. A half-block further and I stopped in front of Faye's house, where she lived with her aunt. It was six on the dot.

I turned off the motor and decided to walk up to the door. Before I could knock, Faye had the door open and stepped out. She was wearing a summer dress that stopped a couple inches above her knees and the top stopped just above the swell of breasts with only thin straps over her bare shoulders. I noticed that she didn't appear to be wearing a bra.

Faye leaned over while I gaped at her and kissed me on the lips.

"Ready to go?"

"Uh, yea. Wow, you look great Faye."

"Glad you like it, it's one those new summer dresses with a bra built right into the dress. Nice, huh?"

"Uh, yea. Nice isn't the word for it, or you. Wow. You look a little pink; did you get sunburned?"

"Yea, I'll tell you about it in the car. Jane and I spent the afternoon on their sun porch, well actually on the roof, ha-ha."

"Okay, I'm looking forward to hearing about that."

I didn't want to mention Jane, since she was the person who reported to Faye about the-Bonnie-on-my-lap incident. We drove on and the Astor was about five miles west of town in another little college town, where one of our liberal arts colleges resided.

Faye was again sitting in the middle of the front seat, in her sexy floral, summer dress. My shifting arm was once again allowed to rest in the cleft between her ample breasts. Her hair was shiny, and she smelled wonderful. I almost forgot for a moment what film we were going to see.

We arrived at the little college-town theater in about ten minutes. I parked the Ford on the main street, and we walked a half-block to the entrance. Faye took my arm and looked like very sexy in her summer dress that showed off her great legs and ample breasts. I was very proud to have her walking beside me. She was embarrassed when a few guys hooted out of their windows as the cars passed us on the street.

I bought two tickets, and we went inside, where it was comfortably air conditioned. I bought a large popcorn to share, and we went into the darkened theater and sat in the back row. She carried a light, button sweater to put around her shoulders as the air conditioning usually made her bare shoulders cold.

After we settled into our seats, I helped put the sweater over her shoulders, but she didn't button it. I was still treated to the swell of her large breasts showing above the V-top of her dress.

"You look great in that dress, Faye. Looks like you spent more time out at the pool in that new bikini."

"Thanks Tom. Yea I did get more sun, I'm a little pink in places where I wasn't tanned before."

"Maybe we can lay out at your parents' pool tomorrow, and you can show me in that new bikini?"

"Okay, I'll show you later, but it wasn't from that bikini."

"Huh? Oh, did you get another new one?"

"No, I'll tell you later, now shhhh, the movie's starting," she said with a smile.

I was confused with that answer, but her smile won me over. I dug into the tub of popcorn and watched a movie, that wasn't as promising as originally thought. I had my arm around her shoulder and left my fingers touch her upper chest just below her collarbone. She had her hand closest to me resting on my thigh, but it didn't move from where it rested. If she'd moved it, I would have been tenting my khaki pants that I wore.

The movie, which wasn't particularly memorable, was finally over and we got up to leave. There was a light crowd, and it was dark when we walked outside. After the short walk to my Ford, I opened the door for her. She got in and gave me a great show of her long legs as she lifted them inside. In the summer months, she went without nylon stockings or pantyhose, so her tanned skin was on display when her hem was well above her knees. I quickly went around and got in beside her.

"Want to grab a bite to eat?"

"Okay, maybe the Red Barn?"

"Sounds good," I added, and put the car in gear and pulled into the light traffic and headed east.

I had my shifting hand resting on her bare thigh, and she didn't resist as I squeezed and moved it a little higher. She was wearing her favorite perfume, and it had also become mine too, since it smelled like the hot woman sitting close to me.

We listened to the radio on the short drive, and finally pulled into the Red Barn's parking lot. It had become one of our favorites this past year. It wasn't unusual to see some of our classmates when we went there.

"Do you care if we eat out here, rather than go in?"

"No, that's fine, I'll get it and bring it back out here," I answered.

We both got the cheeseburger, fries and vanilla milkshakes with added malt. Service was usually not fast, so I finally brought the food back after about five minutes. She moved over to the right side of the front seat, and we sat the shakes on the floor.

We ate while listening to the radio. When we finished, I took our trash and threw it into the large waste receptacle in the parking lot. Faye was still drinking her milk shake. I started the car and headed west back towards our little town.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Let's go up to the parking area above the Old Tunnel."

"Okay."

That was great news to me, since it also had the nickname of Lover's Lane, and sat high above our town, and you could see for miles, especially the lights of the nearby towns. On a Saturday night, there would probably be another car or two parked there, but you could space them far apart in the large gravel lot.

I pulled into the lot about ten minutes later, and there was only one other car, sitting at the far end of the lot. I parked at the further most spot on the right side, next to the foot path down to the tunnel.

"Do you have one of your beach blankets in the trunk?" Faye asked.

"Uh, yea I do."

"Let's go down the path nearer the bottom."

"Okay with me."

I got out of the car, and Faye joined me. I opened the trunk and grabbed a blanket and beach towel, that wasn't still damp. Luckily Faye had worn sandals to the movie theater. I also grabbed a small two-cell flashlight from the glove compartment.

We started to walk down the path towards the lower picnic area in front of the old tunnel. It was a historic tunnel used for canal traffic in the previous century. Railroads had eliminated the usefulness of moving ore and coal on mule driven barges.

The picnic area was dark, but with our flashlight and having been there many times in our youth, we knew it well. Faye held onto my arm that was holding the flashlight, and the blanket and beach towel were under my other arm.

"This is a little spooky."

"Don't worry, there's never anybody down here after the sun goes down."

Faye had both hands on my arm, and I enjoyed feeling her boobs rubbing against me. The path was a fine gravel, and we didn't stumble or have any missteps. We were soon next to one of three picnic tables that was close to the pond in front of the tunnel.

"Why don't we put the blanket on the table, so we're not down close the ground?"

"Okay with me," Faye answered.

I spread the blanket over the tabletop and doubled it to make it a little softer. I helped Faye to step up onto the seat, and we both sat down on the top. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"I missed you, Faye."

"I missed you too, Tom. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch lately."

Without warning, Faye leaned in, and gave me a long kiss. I kissed her back, and she surprised me when I felt her tongue, exploring my mouth. My cock felt like it was injected with hard-on juice, and I groaned softly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm great now. You just kind of surprised me with that kiss."

She leaned in again, and we kissed again. I slowly pushed one of the straps of her sundress down off her shoulders. Faye broke away from our kiss and surprised me when she took down the other strap on her dress.

Looking intently in eyes, she said, "Go ahead."

I tentatively placed my hand onto her dress top and pulled it down slowly. She inhaled noticeably when her large breasts popped out into the air. They were as big as I'd been visualizing over the past year. I cupped her right breast and felt the stiff nipple pressing into my palm.

"Easy, I'm a little sunburned."

"Oh, you mean here too? I can feel the heat."

"Yea, Jane and I had our tops off, yesterday."

"Oh, wow, I didn't know you were doing that?"

"Uh, yea, it was a first for me. Jane does it all the time."

That sudden information had my cock straining against my tight khaki's that I was wearing. While I wanted to know more about my girlfriend and her cousin, Jane tanning topless, we were suddenly kissing and her tongue in my mouth took over the conversation. Faye's summer dress was barely at her mid-thigh while she laid back onto the blanket-covered picnic table.

My other hand found her bare thigh, and she allowed me to part them. We continued to kiss, while my hand slowly moved higher on her thigh.

She stopped suddenly and said, "I want you to do me."

I almost stopped breathing, thinking if I understood her correctly.

"Uhh, do you mean, uhh?"

"Yea. I want you to make love to me, I want to make up for being such a bitch, okay?'

"I better go up the car and get a rubber out of my glove compartment."

"No, it's okay. My mom has me on the pill, for quite a while now."

Again, the information tonight was almost dazzling, only my cock seemed to understand that the roads were clear of all barriers, so-to-speak.

I moved my hand higher, and touched her panties over her mound, my fingers detected the dampness coming through the thin fabric.

"Take them off, if you want to," Faye almost whispered.

I moved back and slipped both hands to the top of her panties. She lifted her hips and I pulled them down her legs and off her bare feet. She had slipped her sandals off while sitting on the table top. Faye sat suddenly and opened the belt of my khaki's, and pulled down the zipper over my raging hard-on. She had a fair amount of experience from the dozens of hand jobs she'd given me over the past year. I slipped my boxers down, and my cock felt like it had escaped from prison.

"Please be gentle, you're even bigger than you normally are," she said as she wrapped her hand around my swollen cock.

Faye laid back down on the blanket and lifted her legs up from the seat. I moved closer and with both hands around her firm thighs, lifted and moved her ninety degrees, so she was now lying lengthwise on the picnic table. I stepped in closer and my fingers found her pussy wet. I slowly slipped a finger between her lips, and she inhaled sharply at the intrusion.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, it just took me by surprise, go easy, okay?"

"I will baby."

I moved closer and felt her legs spread apart so her calves were around my sides. I could feel my cock touch her ass as I continued to rub circles around her pussy. She felt wetter than before, and I moved my cock against her gaping pussy lips. I rubbed it around where my finger had been a few seconds earlier. She felt hotter and wetter than before.