B.A.B. (Bare Ass Beach) - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're braver than me, Jane. I'd be petrified if someone saw me or reported me to the sheriff."

"Report me? Haha. You gotta be kidding? If any guy saw me, they'd probably just watch and play with themselves," Jane said with laugh.

"Dad built a railing on that little balcony, so when he pushes snow off there, it gives him some safety from falling. I can just hang a couple of towels or a blanket on the railing and block the view from across the field."

"Besides, it feels good tanning nude, and you should have seen John's eyes the first time he saw the 'girls' brown all over. I bet Tom would love to see your big girls all tanned like mine."

"Well, Tom hasn't really seen mine yet," added Faye.

"Get out! How long are you guys together, a year or more?"

"Yea, a year and a half. He's had his hands on them quite often, but only through my clothes so far," added Faye.

"He stopped by the pool after work today, and I was sunning in my new bikini. His eyes were glued to my boobs, and I had the straps pulled down, so he got a good view."

"What a tease. Did he say anything?"

"Just that he was admiring my tan. Then I kind of ruined it by asking him if Bonnie's boobs were bigger than mine."

"You didn't? What did he say?"

"Well, just that I wasn't being fair. Then he left without saying much more."

"Great move Faye. Are you trying to drive him away?"

"Not really. I guess I was still being bitchy about that thing with Bonnie."

"Get over it, or he'll move on to greener territory. Unless you don't really want to be with him anymore?"

"So, what do you think I should do? Just forget about it?"

"That's up to you, but you've got everything she has and more. So, if you're still serious about Tom, maybe you need to show him what he'll be missing if he's looking around. And this little town is ripe with young girls and women that would be interested in him."

"Okay, next time he calls or stops by, I'll be nicer, and try not to mention it again."

"It's none of my business, but you may need to up the ante a little more than just be nicer."

"What? You mean have sex?"

"Hey, I'm your older cousin, so I shouldn't be suggesting what you should do. But you guys have been seeing each other over a year, and he hasn't seen your boobies yet? I'm a little surprised he's still hanging around, unless he's not very interested in sex?"

"No, he's very much interested. Before this happened, I used to give him hand jobs once or twice a week, so he's been missing out on that."

"Did he seem to like that?"

"Oh yea, he's like a gusher when he finishes."

"Not surprising for an eighteen-year-old guy. Has he ever, you know, reciprocated?"

"You mean with me? NO, I haven't allowed him to get inside my pants yet. I was kind of afraid, he wouldn't want to stop at just that."

"Wow, he hasn't fingered you yet?"

"Honey, you're not going to get pregnant from his fingers. Or maybe it's you who isn't that interested in sex? I'm sorry if that's too blunt, Faye."

"No, it's okay. I just didn't trust what it might lead to. And Doc Miller has me on birth control pills to treat a skin condition last year already. Of course, I haven't told Tom that."

"Wow, you're on birth control, and he doesn't know? I noticed that your mild case of acne sort of went away six months ago."

"Yea, I keep taking them to make sure my acne stayed away. Guess you think I'm a prude when it comes to sex, but to be honest I don't trust myself if we get started. And I've been teasing him more and more."

"Well, you don't have to have full-on sex just yet. Maybe you could ramp up the hand jobs into something else he'd might like?" Jane added with her eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Jane asked while pumping her open fist into her open mouth.

"Haha, Jane! I've never done that. Do guys 'actually' like that?"

"Oh honey! They love it. At least John does, and a couple of my older boyfriends did. And you can't get pregnant from giving a blow job."

"I wouldn't even know where to begin, and what does it taste like?"

"As long as your guy bathes regularly, it's not bad at all. I hate to admit it, but I love the power it gives me over a man, and John secretly calls me his little B.J. Queen, Haha. At first, I didn't like it that much, but now, it's one of my favorite things to do for him."

"And if you don't want to let Tom screw you yet, you can remain a virgin. He's not going anywhere, if you're using your beautiful mouth on his manhood. Sorry again for my bluntness."

Faye was kind of relieved that conversation stopped, when Jane pulled into the parking lot at the Red Barn. They went inside and she ordered the chicken breast sandwich, fries and a root beer. Jane ordered a cheeseburger, onion rings and a coke.

They carried their food trays to a table in the corner. The dining area was only half full, so they had some privacy from the other customers. Faye and Jane mostly ate in silence, watching the other people come and go. Jane finally broke the silence.

"Hey, Mom and Dad are going to the baseball game in Philly tomorrow, I was going to get some sun. Do you want to join me, if you're not busy?"

"I didn't have any plans, okay that would be fun. Did you mean up on the roof?"

"Of course, it's the only way I do it anymore, and the house will be empty."

"Okay, I'll come. What time?"

"Come over for lunch, then we'll work on our tans afterwards. Mom and Dad won't be back home until early evening."

Jane and Faye eventually went back outside to her car, and she drove back home. She dropped Faye at her aunt's house, and they said their good-byes.

Faye went inside and Aunt Mamie was asleep in front of the television. She went upstairs and got ready for bed. She only wore a T-shirt and panties for bed. Jane's conversation made her think of Tom, and what he was doing tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday night's activities along with working in the quarry all day Friday must have tired me out more than I realized. I woke up Saturday morning, and it was almost nine o'clock. That was late for me, since I was normally up at five-thirty, six days a week. My thoughts were scrambled, at first, I thought of Faye, and then in almost the same instant, Debbie came to mind.

Without giving it a lot of thought I decided not to call Faye again today, and maybe call her tomorrow morning. We'd been going to church together throughout most of this past year, so I decided to call her early Sunday.

After eating a bowl of Wheaties for breakfast, I decided to visit Jim's place and see what he was up to. I just wore an old T-shirt and shorts with my ratty pair of tennis sneakers. I played a fair amount of tennis, and always had a few pairs of that style of shoes. When they got too beat-up, they just became my knock-around shoes.

I decided to walk the block to Jim's place and save the gas that the Ford's V8 burned. As expected, Jim was out back shining up his '60 Chevy C-10 pickup truck. Next to girls, cars and pickup trucks were the main interest among the young guys in our town. Years later, I bumped into guys in their late twenties, even mid-thirties, that owned several cars, and probably never had a girlfriend. And these 'car-guys' usually still lived at home with their parents. With the experiences Jim and I had that summer, that wasn't likely to happen with either of us.

"Hey Jim, how did you sleep last night?" I asked.

"I just rolled out of bed," he said with a big grin.

"My dad was still up watching tv when I went in last night, and he said I'm burning the candle at both ends."

"Yea, I have that same feeling too. I'm just glad we didn't work overtime at the quarry today."

"Debbie kind of surprised me last night. She was all over you."

"I know, but I'm not complaining. It looked like you were enjoying Bonnie pretty-well yourself."

"I've been wanting to nail her for a while now. It felt good to finally bang her."

"Didn't Sue-Ellen want to do you next?" I asked.

"I think she knew Bonnie would get first crack, but we kissed a few times, and I was feeling her up, while humping Bon. God, what a night."

"If we get another shot at the twins and Sue-Ellen, we should give her a B.A.B. screwing too, Haha," Jim added.

"Should we ask them today, if they want to go again, or is that too soon?"

"Well, the summer is just about over, and you'll be up at state, in less than a month."

"Yea, and Debbie said she will be going to nursing school then too. I think she's staying on campus, so maybe we need to strike while the iron is hot."

"Let's swing by their place a little later and see if they want to get together again," Jim said.

"Okay, are you going to drive by? I feel kind of funny walking by and knocking on their door."

"Maybe sometime this afternoon. I'm not sure if Debbie's working again at the diner or what," answered Jim.

"Okay, I'll stop back here around two, or later?"

"No, two's okay. I'll probably call Amy and see if she's still upset with me."

"What is that all about?"

"She just caught me eyeing up some girl at the shopping center last week and got all pissy about it."

"Sounds about right," I added. "Okay see you around two."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faye woke up around ten Saturday morning, and just had a cup of coffee and half of a sugar cake for a quick breakfast. She didn't want to be too full for when she had lunch with her cousin at noon. She spent an hour sitting with her aunt watching tv and went back upstairs to get ready at eleven-thirty.

Faye wore her new tan bikini and put a large yellow t-shirt over top. She packed a beach towel, tanning oil and large-brimmed hat in a beach bag and headed out the door. She said goodbye to her aunt on the way out. She tossed the beach bag onto the back seat of her green Chevy Nova. She took her large sunglasses out of the glove compartment and started the car.

Jane's house was four to five blocks from Aunt Mamie's, and she parked in the alley behind Jane's house. There was a gravel parking spot adjoining their backyard. She walked up the sidewalk through their backyard and knocked on the back door.

"Come in," yelled Jane.

"Hey Faye, I'm so glad you decided to join me."

The cousins hugged each other, and Jane led the way into their kitchen-dining area.

"Are you hungry, or just want to nibble on some snacks, or maybe a garden salad?"

"A salad sounds good, I'm not ravenous, I only got up at ten and had a cup of coffee with a bite to eat."

"Okay, salad it is."

Faye accompanied Jane and helped make the salads. Faye was admiring her cousin's little black bikini. Jane caught her look and just smiled.

"What? Do you think it's too small?" Jane asked.

"Not on your trim body, you look great," Faye responded.

Jane carried the salads to their dining table and sat down. Faye sat across from her.

"Would you like a glass of wine? I know you're not legally old enough, but we're not going anywhere."

"Sure, I guess, why not."

Jane poured two small glasses with white wine and set one in front of Faye. She sat down across from Faye and held her glass up to her.

"A toast, to cousins, friends for life."

Faye held up her glass and clinked it against Jane's.

"To my favorite cousin," Faye added.

They both set their glasses down and started to eat their salads.

"Yum, this salad is delicious, what kind of dressing is that?"

"It's a raspberry and walnut vinaigrette. Something new that I just tasted recently."

They both finished their salads and got up together to carry their empty plates into the kitchen.

"Would you like a refill on your glass? I'm taking one along upstairs with me."

"Okay, it was pretty good. I guess it won't hurt."

"On second thought, I'll just bring the bottle and fill the glasses after we're situated. If you carry the ice bucket and glasses, I'll take the other chaise lounge upstairs."

Faye placed her beach bag over her shoulder and took the ice bucket and two glasses from Jane. Jane carried a lightweight foldaway chaise lounge up two flights of stairs. She already had the third-floor bedroom window open, with just a screen over the opening. She took out the screen, opened the window to its full height and stepped out onto the roof. Both girls were wearing flipflops so they wouldn't set a bare foot on the hot roof.

She carried the extra lounge over to the other one and opened it to sit right next to it. She went back to the window and Faye handed her the ice bucket and glasses. Faye stepped through the window, ducking so she wouldn't bump her head on the window.

Jane grabbed a beach towel from inside the upper bedroom and draped it over the back section of her lounge. Faye followed suit. Jane sat down in the lounge and Faye did the same.

"Let's just sit here a minute so we can look around and make sure no one is able to spy on us. But don't worry, we're pretty high-up, and practically invisible to our neighbors."

Faye pulled her T-shirt over her head, and Jane gave her an admiring glance at her new bronze bikini. It wasn't as tiny as Jane's, but it felt pretty revealing to Faye the way it fit her.

"Nice suit Faye, you look sexy in that."

"Thanks, Tom was getting his first look at it yesterday, when he stopped by after work. I even had my straps down, and he got an eyeful, ha-ha."

"John would have probably pulled my cups down right there. God help me when he gets home, I will probably be walking bow-legged for a week, ha-ha. Anyway, just wait until he sees how brown I am. I hope we can go somewhere for a few days."

"I wouldn't know what that's like, ha-ha."

"Oh, I'm sorry for saying that. I forget you're only eighteen and probably still a virgin? You'll find out soon enough."

"No, it's okay. I like hearing about those things from you, Jane. I'm not a total prude, but Tom probably thinks I am."

"Don't worry Faye, it will happen when you're ready, I don't want to corrupt you."

"No, I love that you share things with me. Without you I'd never have been able to tan up here on the roof. It's kind of exciting."

"When you talk to Tom, tell him what we did up here today, and watch his reaction. I'm sure you'll rev up his interest in you all over."

"I might just do that, we'll see."

Jane settled back in her chair and scanned the horizon

"It looks pretty clear all the way across that field across the alley, so I don't see the need to hang some towels or a blanket over the rails, okay?" Jane announced.

Having said that, she leaned forward on her lounge with her feet still on the roof top and untied the string that held her bikini top behind her neck. She rotated her head again, and being satisfied, Jane untied the lower string at her back, and flicked the bikini top over the back of her lounge.

Faye just smiled as Jane laid against the lounge and arched her back. Jane's breasts were bigger than most petite girls and were very firm. They were tanned evenly, and her nipples and areolas were a smoky brown.

"Going to join me?" Jane asked while sitting up to look at Faye through her sunglasses.

"Okay, may I have another glass of wine?"

"Good idea."

Jane reached over to the wine in the ice bucket and poured two glasses. She handed Faye one and sat back against the lounge.

Faye took a swallow of the wine and set the glass down on the floor next to her chaise lounge. She sat up, and pulled her shoulder straps down, she hesitated a few seconds while scanning the horizon again, and pulled the top down onto her belly. Her large breasts seemed to bounce a little, while she rotated the top, and unhooked the clasp. She also tossed her top over the back section of her chair.

"Wow, your boobies are fantastic, Faye! I haven't seen you naked since you're all grown up."

"This feels a little weird, sitting outside with my boobs out in the open. But it feels great. I can feel a breeze on them."

"Honey, you need to put some sunscreen on your nips and all the white parts. I hope we have enough sunscreen, hahaha."

"Stop it Jane," Faye said with a laugh.

"If you want to lower the lounge, we can lay on our bellies to get some on our backs. I'll put some screen on you, and you can do me then."

They both repositioned their chairs and Faye turned over on her belly.

"Do you want to take the bottoms off? I can get them if you want some help."

"Okay, why not," Faye said somewhat nervously.

Jane sat up on her chair and slipped her fingers under the top of Faye's bikini bottom and slowly pulled them down while Faye lifted her hips. When they came off her feet, Faye felt very exposed, and alive at the same time. She looked over at Jane, and she had quickly untied the strings on her tiny bikini bottom and threw it on top of the other half of her bikini.

Jane scooted over closer to Faye and squeezed some sunscreen onto her back and legs. Luckily Faye was somewhat tan already, except on her plump white ass cheeks. Jane's hands felt good rubbing the oil into her back, shoulders and legs. She put a little extra on the back of her knees. The wine had relaxed Faye, even though she'd only had a glass and a half. She wasn't accustomed to the buzz she was feeling.

Jane picked up the bottle of screen, and squeezed a liberal amount on her cousin's beautiful, white ass cheeks. She laughed a little when Faye jumped when the liquid touched her. Jane gently pulled Faye's knees apart so she could apply it to her inner thighs.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea, that lotion just surprised me a little."

Jane used both hands to work the lotion into Faye's buttocks, and she gently applied some into the outer part of her butt crack.

She gave Faye's butt a playful smack and said, "All done. Want to do me now?"

Faye sat up and took another sip of her wine. She took the lotion from her naked cousin as Jane lay down in her lounge. Jane's whole body was already a golden brown, but sun worshippers always wanted more. She squeezed out a generous amount up and down her back all the way to the bottom of her calves. She set the bottle down and started massaging the creamy oil into Jane's skin. Jane murmured faintly as she worked on her lower back and butt cheeks. She rubbed the lotion well into her well-muscled thighs and calves.

As she worked back up her legs, she firmly pulled Jane's legs apart to gain access to her inner thighs. Jane made another noise. She finally drizzled some into her butt crack and delicately traced a finger between them. She thought that Jane had inhaled and was holding her breath. To break the tension, she swatted her cousin's firm ass cheeks and Jane yelped.

"Ouch, what the hell was that?"

"Oh, c'mon, your firm little butt can take more than that," teased Faye.

"Well, I just didn't expect it from you, ha-ha. You just surprised me. Both Dad and John have smacked it harder than that."

Jane sat up and drained the rest of her wine glass. Faye had already finished hers. They both laid down on their bellies to feel the sun's rays. It was hot, but there was a nice breeze, and the sun wasn't unbearable.

"Since this is your first time, I'm going to check my watch, and only do about twenty to thirty minutes on a side, okay? We don't want to burn those buns of yours."

"You're in charge."

Jane smiled at her cousin and reached over and gently patted Faye's buns. After only twenty minutes Jane checked her watch.

She sat up and said,

"I'm going to get a water spray bottle and my little radio. Do you need anything?"

"Yea, a spray bottle sounds good. Do you have anything cold to drink? I've had enough wine."