B Day Party

Story Info
What happens when you throw a birthday party?
1.8k words
3.85
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This was originally posted on my personal profile for a different adult site (it was not an erotica site) I have left the writing as it is. I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

(It's my birthday today! I wrote this today so I hope everyone enjoys this. This may be a little messy, I did just finish this.)

Wooooo! It's my birthday!!! Let's party! My thoughts exactly. My friends have all gathered here for this party! It definitely had me surprised they managed to pull this surprise party. I sat down on a chair as a few more friends filed in wishing me happy birthday. Jason entered the room as well. My face flushed. Jason had been my high school crush and I had mostly fell out of contact with him soon after I graduated. I knew Sam had kept in contact with him but damn he had aged like a fine wine. His ever so slightly tight shirt and jeans had me swooning. I looked away and started to make some small talk.

Rachel was enjoying the party, she told me herself. She liked the decor some of the other girls had brought. I gave her a big smile. Rachel was also a beauty to behold, she had always been a body type I wished to be like but I could never pull off some of the clothes she managed to pull off. She wore a low cut red blouse with tiny black bow print on it. Her cleavage definitely showed. She had some of the largest breast I had ever seen and they suited her. She also a butt for days that I had noticed from the few times she had bent over near me. She had a habit of wearing mini skirts, but tonight she wore a tight fitting black pair of shorts. She kept conversation with me till she eyed Charles. Charles was her favorite person by far, she so badly wanted to get in his pants but had never managed it.

Shannon tapped my shoulder looking down at me in the chair, she was mildly bent over and I got a full view of what she was rocking underneath her shirt. She had the cutest hot pink bra on. It looked like she also had getting laid on her mind.

"Hey! Where is the bathroom? I accidentally forgot I didn't put on makeup. Do you want to help me?"

I point towards the bathroom and put down my drink before stretching to follow her to the bathroom.

(I hope everyone enjoys this step up of descriptions of more people and more of a naughty mind set from the whole cast of characters.)

I enter the bathroom as she sets down her bag. I put my back against the wall and start chatting with her as she puts on some light makeup.

"So Shannon, where you one of the ones who helped plan this?" Shannon shakes her head in response.

"Uhh no... but I wish I had! This is a lovely party." I give her a smile.

I had full view of her backside, she was the tall and slim type. Some say it makes girls appear too boyish but she looked fantastic. She had little bits of soft edges to her slimness. She wore a lacy one piece short dress. If I stared a little too long at her ass I could barely imagine that probably matching pink thong. That thought drove me wild.

Shannon kept doing her make up and after some light fluffing of her dress she looks at herself before looking at me.

"Hey, can you check something for me?" I give her a nod.

She unties the tie to keep her top bit more modest and boom a view full of just her bra and cleavage. She does a twirl and starts pushing out her chest.

"Do I still look nice and fuckable?" I give her a massive nod.

"Shannon if I was a man I would be trying to do you right here, right now! I would probably already have my fingers inside you at this rate." She gave a naughty grin at my response.

She liked the flattery. She pulled her top bit to be a bit more modest again and gave me fuckkkk me eyes before walking out of the bathroom. Ahhhhh holy shit... I took that second to try and compose myself before heading to sit back down at my chair. Shannon definitely had an effect that some girls never get.

I let out a huff as I slouch in my chair. There was all these hot people at this party and I definitely didn't feel like I could match these solid 8's out of 10. I take a large swallow of my drink realizing I had gotten alcohol, well it's my birthday I should at least get a little buzzed. I couldn't even tell which alcohol this was... was this even my drink? Hopefully it was. I never had a huge taste for alcohol. Maybe I'll get some wine for myself when I get home.

Clarence and Roy seemed to hit it off. Those gay boys have had chemistry for years though. Roy had been single since he graduated but Clarence on the other hand was fresh out of a long term relationship that seemed to end badly. I didn't pry but that was some drama form what I heard. Roy kept making sure to make small points of contact with Clarence. Brushing his hand up on his shoulder, pulling a stray hair behind his ear alllllll the works. Those fools were in love.

I took another hard swallow of the drink. Honestly what was this? What was I even drinking? Someone pulled up a chair beside me. It was Jason.

"Hey! There!! Uhh..." He seemed confident for that first bit but it fell awkward.

I hadn't seen Jason up close like this in a bit. My knees were somehow up near my chest in the chair, I looked awkward trying to pull them down trying to not draw attention to my not so amazing manners.

"Long time no see. Also... why are you drinking beer? You really don't seem to be a beer type of birthday girl. Do you want me to help you get something else?"

Jason's eyes were like little bursting volcanos. It was theses blues streaking through some brown. He looked at me puzzled since I didn't respond.

"Do you want... something else?" He lowered his brows.

I nodded still just studying him. It took me a moment to snap back into reality.

"Oh yeah, this stuff succccks..." he shook his head at me.

"I got you another drink already crazy woman."

I apparently was out of reality for a moment too long. I just chuckled as he took the drink out of my hands trying to save me from myself of drinking weird beer.

I made some small talk back and forth about what we have been up to in our lives and such. Everyone started to get more rowdy and soon enough we were both whisked away to other activities. Helen was probably having a lot more fun then most of us, she was a hoot. She was a bit older then most the people here but no one minded. Helen was my ex coworker that was a joy to deal with. She had on a matching set of a black and white blouse and a pencil skirt. She had gained some weight from when she was pregnant with her oldest child and never seemed to lose some of it. She did recently hit 40. She had a rocking mom bod. I know it's odd to think that but I thought she was a bad ass.

Helen offered we all play a few rounds of 2 truths and a lie and that was definitely one of the more interesting things I've heard. I learned quite a bit about some of the people who joined in. I honestly didn't think many would join but everyone seemed eager to relive a moment of their high school years and the thrill of high school parties.

I excused myself after some rowdy rounds. I really needed to go to the restroom. I started to head that way. After a moment there stood Jason the moment I exited the restroom, I smiled at him. Jason smiled back.

"Someone looked like they needed to be saved. He slowly started to take a step forward.

He put a hand on my chest pushing me back and closed the bathroom door looking at me with a raised eyebrow. Dammmmn this man. He gave a wicked grin before leaning down to kiss on my jaw and neck. He gripped onto my ass pulling me up to sit on the sink facing him. He seemed like he wanted something and I was happy to give it to him. He unbuttoned my pants pulling them off kneeling down to look at my moist panties.

"Looks like someone is excited..."

He kissed on my thigh working his way in and rubbing his hand up and down above my panties. He started making trails of kisses all over my thighs before he looked back at my now very soaked panties giving me a look of disapproval.

"Did someone get all wet and make a mess?"

I give a shy nod getting pouty. He started to work his way into farther up my thighs to be right where he wanted.

"Here let Daddy help you sweetheart." He started to work my panties off my legs before nuzzling his face into my wetness.

I gave a small moan and he squeezed on my thigh in a gesture being like keep quiet. I covered my mouth and tried my hardest to keep quiet but it felt so good. I buckled against his face rubbing myself even farther on to his face. He didn't mind. This was bliss.

After a few minutes he stands up giving me a smirk before pulling his pants off slightly and nuzzling his tip right at the entrance of me. I gave him a look of approval before he slowly slid in. Thank god for birth control, being done raw in a bathroom during my birthday party was like a fever dream. He didn't waste any time to speed up to make audible sounds of us colliding. I gripped on to him moaning into his ear.

"F-faster Daddy..."

He definitely sped up with that request. Jason knew how to please a lady. He was pleasing me with skill. The time this entire encounter lasted felt like an eternity but yet nothing at all. Me getting done by my high school crush was not how I planned my night going.

(I hoped you all enjoyed this! I had fun making this!)