Babalon's Curse Bk. 02

Story Info
He gets himself in trouble and learns to accept fate.
21.8k words
4
2.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

"There." Calvin walked back in the living room. "That should do it."

"She's a good lay, ya have fun with her?"

"I didn't want to have fun, the beer made it easier. And that's our friend in there, Drew," he spoke through clenched teeth.

"Dude... bro... I know who's in there, but still..."

"Bro! I know that look--you can't be serious‽"

"She's hot, bro. Horny, blonde, sexy. Somewhere in there is Steve and we're best bros."

"No," he said firmly.

"Look--"

"No, Drew, that's fucking sick."

"No, I mean, what's she doing?"

They turn to watch Stephanie shambling from the bedroom towards the front door.

"Hey Steph." Drew jumped up.

Calvin gave him a warned look. "Wha'cha doin... Stephanie?"

"More cum," she muttered.

"Whoa, whoa, young lady! You can't just go outside." He rushed over and grabbed her.

She whined and struggled as he ushered her to the couch.

"Relax, after all that sex, you should get your energy back up," Drew consoled.

"Plus if a cop saw you, you'd get arrested," Calvin added.

"Cum!"

"Shhh." Drew soothed and rubbed her thigh. "Have a beer and a slice, and before you know it, I'll be ready for round two."

She stared at the food.

"C'mon, you sexy thang! Ya make a guy wanna go all night... get my dick back up by any means necessary."

Calvin rolled his eyes and hissed, "Drew!"

"You know you like her."

"We're not supposed to like her like that!"

"Steph, here." Drew handed her a slice of pizza.

She inspected it.

"You know she's not all there, Drew. She can barely form a sentence."

"Right. Umm... just bite it and chew."

Drew held the slice to her mouth and fed it to her.

"You'd think she never ate food before." Calvin watched.

"Real easy on the beer, okay?" Drew gave her a drink.

"Do you think she's still drunk from before this happened?"

"Maybe? She sure was walking like it."

They watched her eat another slice and finish the beer.

"Oh... umm." She looked down at her crotch.

They looked at each other and back at her.

"What is it," Drew asked.

"There." She pointed at her vagina. "Feels something."

"What feeling," Calvin asked confused.

"How many beers... did Steve have?"

"Like six now, why?"

"She gotta piss, Cal."

"Oh shit."

"She's gonna piss the couch. Hold it in Steph."

Drew took her to the bathroom, sat her on the toilet and walked out.

"Not gonna wait and wipe her," Calvin spat.

He just gave him a look and plopped on the couch.

"You'd just stop me, anyway."

"I knew it."

"Fuck you, I'm not into that kinda thing."

"What if she's taking a shit?"

"She's shit outta luck, then."

"You trying to cuff her up, go take care of your girl."

As they argued, Stephanie had came out and made her way towards the front door.

"There she goes again." Drew jumped up.

She had just got the door open when he stopped her.

"You can't go outside like that."

"Yes."

"No, Steph. It's not safe." He tried to usher her back.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes! Cum!"

"I said I'd give you some more, I just gotta... finish recharging."

"Out! Cum! Want cum!"

She started fighting him back as he wrestled with her.

"Stop. Stop! It's for your own good. Quit it!"

"No! Want cum!"

"You can't have it right now, okay?"

She started to yell and scream as he forced her back down on the couch, and kept trying to get up.

"She's losing it." Calvin watched.

"Fuckin help me, bro!"

"I'm not fucking her again."

"Man, I will if we can get her to calm down long enough!"

"Wait. I think he has sleeping pills, we can just knock her out." Calvin went to the bathroom.

"Stop fighting, Steph!"

"Cum! Cum! Now!"

Calvin came back in. "How many?"

"Whatever knocks her out the fastest, man!"

Calvin shook out four pills.

"Steph. Steph!" Drew grabbed her face. "Fucking stop! Swallow these... they're... cum pills, Steph."

She looked confused.

"Yeah, Drew's right. These are cum pills. Just swallow them, Drew's in love with you, he wouldn't lie."

"Faster you take them, the faster we go back in the bedroom and fuck again."

She held her mouth open, Calvin gave them to her.

"Drink this." Calvin handed her a beer.

She drank half of it, sat it down, looked at Drew and grabbed his crotch.

"Let's go, Steph."

She got up and pulled him towards the bedroom.

"Good luck."

Once they got to the bedroom, Drew pushed her to the bed and shut her inside. Calvin started to hear banging on the door as he held it shut.

"What are you doing?" He went to see.

"Keeping her in here to cool down."

"It could be forty five minutes before those kick in. Much as I hate it, you should just fuck her again."

"If I do, I might not have the energy to fight her ass and keep her in here."

"She has to be just as tired and all that fighting's just gonna wear her out more, she might pass the fuck out."

"Hmm... plow her good and hard."

Calvin winced at the idea. Stephanie started to calm down. Drew opened the door and they peeked inside to find her trying to get out of a window, rushed over to grab her.

"Are you crazy‽ You'll fall to your death," Drew exclaimed. "Put her on the bed!"

Stephanie yelled like a wild beast.

"This is so not a turn-on," Drew added.

"How are we gonna calm her down?"

"I don't think she's gonna calm down until she has sex again. Jeeze, Steve doesn't even have a sex addiction this bad."

They both pinned her down on the bed and in her flailing, her hands kept brushing against their cocks, eventually she started grabbing at them desperately and got Drew's out of his boxers. Calvin looked uneasy. Stephanie undid the button one handed, tugged the zipper down and fished out Calvin's cock, while he watched, shocked. Both were speechless. She started to calm down slightly, their grips relaxed, she repositioned herself, pulled Calvin's cock to her mouth and pressed her butt towards Drew's in an attempt to get him back inside, rubbing herself on him until he slipped inside.

Calvin muttered.

"Jus' let her," Drew said with a hitch in his voice.

Stephanie moaned the second he entered her and she pushed until he was deep inside, she pressed her mouth into Calvin's crotch until he was deep inside. She vigorously sucked and rolled her hips, reached down to finger herself. They exchanged glances with each other and just gave in, let her urge lead theirs.

"This really is weird, you're right, Cal," he grunted. "I wish I could... have the words."

Calvin just nodded. Stephanie climaxed, moaned hard with a mouthful, she started furiously sucking Calvin, loud and sloppy, jerked her hips as hard as she could in the position. Calvin held the wall and her shoulder as he felt weak, he forced himself to look at her, moved her hair from her face and her gaze met his, just before he climaxed. He pulled himself from her mouth once the sensitivity got too high, she gasped for air. Drew grabbed her and rebounded to her jounce, held her close.

"Don't stop, I'm close," he whispered.

Soon them smacking together flooded out the sound of their heavy breathing. She rubbed her clit just as hard, they screamed together as they reached orgasm. Calvin just sat on the bed and couldn't turn away. Stephanie's Kegel muscles throbbed like his cock, like she was trying to wring him out, held tight as if she were trying to scrap it clean as he pulled out.

A few moments passed, she sat up woozy, they watched her try and get off the bed.

"More cum," Calvin asked.

She only nodded.

"Not happening, Steph," Drew added.

They pulled her back down and laid on her, she tried to struggle and yell, but her body felt heavy, they took no chances and held her down until they knew she wasn't going anywhere.

-

Steven woke up to the sun shining on his face and found him in the middle of his friends cuddling him. It took him a moment to realize they were naked and what probably happened after he changed.

"Get up. Get the fuck up! Get out my fucking bed!"

"Huh," Calvin groggily spoke.

"Hey!"

"Ste-Steve‽" Drew's eyes shot open.

"Bro! The fuck‽ Get out!"

Steven tried to get free and push Drew causing both of them to fall on the floor with him landing on top of Drew.

"Steve, your back." Calvin looked at them from the bed.

Steve scrambled to get off of Drew and stood up.

"Why are we all naked in the fucking bed‽"

"S-sorry Steve-o." Drew stood up.

"Yeah, umm," Calvin's voice trailed off.

"Did I... we... no. No, no, no, bros. Why? Why‽" Steven grabbed some sweatpants and stormed out of the room.

They quickly found their clothes to wear and found him freaking out and yelling at nothing, flipped his coffee table and threw empty beer bottles.

"This is bullshit! Why did this happen‽ Fuck my life!"

Neither could understand what he was going through, the whole thing baffled them, and they could do or say nothing as he raged.

"You two nasty bastards!" He finally sat on the couch.

"Steve," Calvin called out.

He started crying. "Why? I... remember. Why Drew? Why did we...?"

"We both," Drew answered quietly.

"I figured, but I only remember you... in the beginning." Tears fell from his face.

"Do you really wanna know," Calvin asked.

"Why can't I stop crying?"

"This is a fucked up situation, I'd cry too," Calvin replied.

"I'm sorry about last night, Steve. I really am," Drew solemnly spoke.

He looked at them. "I need to know."

"Steve." Drew sat down.

Calvin joined them.

"It looked like it hurt, when you--"

"It does. I feel like I'm just watching."

"How many times," Calvin asked.

"This is my second time. I have some idea..."

"She's not very bright and she's polite. I don't think she's stupid, it just seems like... she doesn't know much," Calvin explained.

"She takes direction well, and," Drew's voice trailed off.

"You like her, right?"

"Steve, I know I shouldn't. I'm sorry."

"She--I, am I... cute, or some shit?"

"You know how I--"

"Calvin?"

"Yes," he answered and cleared his throat. "I really hate to admit it, and I don't like blondes that much, but yeah you are."

"You really think that that Janie girl did this to you," Drew asked.

"I know she did."

"How do you feel now? Since it started happening," Drew asked.

"I can't describe it." He sniffed. "It feels wrong. I feel violated."

"I know it doesn't help, but we were trying to keep you from getting outside and trying to have sex with strangers, you kept trying to," Drew explained.

"That's what happened the first time." He started crying again. "I... I saw most of it and woke up in a park."

"Most," Calvin asked.

"I kinda... fade out..."

"Is that why you were late yesterday?"

He nodded, Calvin and Drew exchanged glances.

"Are you mad at us," Drew asked.

"I don't know. I know I came on to you and you were trying to keep me safe."

"You kept demanding... cum. I don't think that you have a limit. We even drugged you and you were still trying to drag yourself outside, literally," Drew explained.

"That's why... we were... all naked. We were trying to hold you down till you passed out. You started getting... us... going. We were all drunk and tired," Calvin added.

"Right! Steve, we're sorry you had to see and feel our dicks after you turned back, bro."

Steve sighed. "I'm fine with that. God why‽ I'm not a fag! What do I do‽"

"We don't know either," Drew said.

Steve looked at him. "I know what you wanna do."

Drew looked away in shame.

"Next time we'll just lock you in the bathroom, or something," Calvin said.

"I already feel like shit because I wanted you, Steve."

"Maybe... maybe you should leave. I need to be alone. Both of you."

"You gonna be okay," Calvin asked.

"I don't know. I just know I need to talk to Janie; see why she did this to me. I kinda remember more and the smells, the liquid, the... poem--spell thing she was saying, that's what she was saying. I don't know what she was saying, but I know it was a spell, she put a spell on me, it all makes sense."

"We are sorry, man."

"I know yall are, Cal. So am I. Please, just go."

"Okay. Just keep us updated. We're still your friends, we got you," Drew said.

"I know."

-

Once they left, Steven went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, he stared at his reflection long enough it seemed to change without notice, despite only blinking distracting him, showing a woman staring back at him. He jumped and had to restrain himself from punching the mirror. He started the shower, and seemed to only catch glimpses of her in his peripheral vision, quickly got in the shower. His mind raced about the last two nights and sex with Janie, what his friends told him. What he thought was a nightmare turned out to be true; he was going to spend his life as a sex addicted slut every night. Steven for the first time didn't want to think about it all, but he couldn't help it, the memories became clear and vivid; the taste of salty semen that left a weird taste in his mouth, first time doing anal, Drew being so kind to him and trying to get information, making sure she was okay, unlike the others he had submitted to. The ones who had to have left bruises, especially the cop that treated him way too rough, but there were none. Faint memories of Calvin, the last being him telling her not to look at him. He collapsed in the shower in tears.

Two lines started sticking with him; "by the new moon, may he be man no more, every full moon to breaking dawn, he shall rise a were-whore!" Steven pulled himself from the shower when the water ran cold. Few lines stuck with him, few words, but that was one of them that did. With no concern of drying off, walked uneasy to his wall calendar, saw the phases of the moon, two more nights at least, based on his lack of knowledge, wondering how many nights it's actually full or close to it. Dread enveloped him as he knew once again tonight he would change. Steven had to talk to Janie, to see her, he found some clothes to put on, knew she didn't do much on weekends.

Steven grabbed his phone and called her.

"Hello Steve, is it Steph?"

"Janie please don't hang up... I just wanna talk--not yell or any of that shit. Please."

"What is it?"

"Somethings wrong with me, I need your help."

"Look, if it's about the sex; I don't have anything. Check with one of your other sluts."

"I haven't been with anybody but you. It's something else. Please help me," he begged.

"Awe... sounds like you're having a rough time, baby. I don't know what I could do for you since I wasn't anything to you. Maybe you should ask Stephanie about these problems, she's more your type."

"What do you kno--"

"Bye Steven, Stephen, Stephanie, or whatever. We don't need to talk to each other anymore, you don't want me, remember?" Janie then hung up.

He was shocked. Then anger started to rise at the act of her calling him Stephanie and he decided to give her a piece of his mind.

-

"Was that the guy you cursed?"

"Sure was, Vix. I guess he figured it out, not that it matters. A guy like him seems even worse than your kind--no offense."

"Mmm... none taken." He kissed her.

"At least you've taken me out and treat me like a person without doing it just to get laid."

"That's because I know I'm getting it anyway," he teased.

"You dirty demon!"

She climbed on top of him and kissed him and hummed. Janie felt his cock growing under her.

"I'll enjoy this taught little body of yours as long as you allow it."

She sat up and landed right on his shaft with her wet lips still leaking his cum.

"You spoil me, Vix. We might not be dating, or fall in love, but the sex is the best I ever had and we can have great conversations. I don't think I can go back to humans."

"Is that so?"

"I hate when you fuck me as a human. The way this cock pierces me, fills me. Some if not all women are really missing out."

Janie ground her slit on his shaft, pleasured by the gentle ridges, he held her small waist.

"I bet it's even better for succubus."

"We do tend to make a day out of it."

"I think I might be up for that challenge."

"It's already looking to be one of those days." He smiled.

"If Monday wasn't rearing its ugly existence too soon, I'd be down for it." Her lip quivered while continued to grind on him. "Fuck me till my voice gives out... fuck me till my muscles tire and spasm... till I can't breath and pass out. Then a few more for good measure."

"Promise." He chuckled.

"I've never been so horny before, what are you doing to me, Vix? I got one more ride in me and you can have your way." She eased up to push him back inside.

Suddenly there was a fierce banging on her door, she tried to ignore it, but it grew louder.

"Damn it," she growled.

"Faster you take care of it, faster I can get to having my way." He smirked.

Janie climbed off, grabbed her robe, strutted to the shaking front door and yanked it open.

"What‽"

"You did this, didn't you‽" Steven barged in.

"Get the fuck out my house!"

"Not until I get answers!"

"You'll get nothing and like it."

"You look fine to me."

"I'm not, don't play games. What did you do and why‽"

"All these demands. Doesn't look like I did anything."

"You did! I know it! Why else would you call me Stephanie‽"

She scoffed. I think all that testosterone has went to your head. I don't have anything for you. So go!"

"I remember that night; whatever you were doing, whatever you were saying. I'm not stupid, Janie. What did you do‽ Did you put a spell on me‽ Huh‽"

She just glared.

"Yeah, caught the fucking lie, didn't I‽ I remember that shit you put in that candle, that shit about the moon and Stephanie... being a woman.. all that shit!"

She couldn't help but smirk. "So dammed full of yourself. Fine! You stupid fool, I didn't just put a spell on you--it was a curse! Obviously you know what it does by now. It's the sweetest poetic justice, to make somebody like you, Somebody who uses women! You just wanted to fuck me this whole time, and when you finally got it; I wasn't good enough! But you didn't fuck me anyway, I fucked you--fucked you and made you my bitch. Literally! The whore you always were, so can't really say much has changed. All the sex you could ever want."

Steven was shocked.

"Nothing to say now? Pathetic! Look at your face!" She had a devious grin. "Poor baby! I'll tell you why I did it! I want men like you to suffer! All you so-called alpha, red pill, limp dick bastards! I hate you! I don't even know how you find the time to use and abuse us, when you're too busy sucking Andrew Tates dick! You're all fucking garbage! You're not real men--especially you! No, my little were-whore, you want women to fuck so bad, well now you can be the thing you want the most. Your wish came true; you have the baddest bitch in town at your disposal! Too bad she's you, Steph... and more so at everybody else's."

"Reverse it," he spoke flatly.

"Do what?" Her eyes wide.

He pushed her. "Reverse it!"

"No."

Steven pushed her against a wall. She cackled loudly.

"What's the cure‽"

"There is none, Stephanie!"

"Don't call me that!"

"But that's your name! I gave it to you, myself. You should be thanking me! You're a much better woman, than whatever man you think you'll be."

"Take this shit off me!"

Steven grabbed her throat, pinned her to the wall, ready to punch her.