Babalon's Curse Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid herself back and fourth, played with her tits, leaned forward to rest on him and kiss him, hips jerked like mad.

"That fucking pussy grip," he moaned.

"Mm-hmm."

He grabbed her ass and pushed into her.

"Good boy, gimme that cum," she growled.

Stephanie went from kissing to biting his neck. Calvin looked towards the window and the light looked blinding, he thought he could feel it. She bit harder, her mouth tasted crimson iron.

"Fuck Steph!"

"Haaah," she cried out.

They came together. She tried to milk every last bit of his seed.

"That felt... off."

"Not for me."

"I feel sick."

Calvin's body jerked under her, he felt like he couldn't breath, then electric pain shot through his whole body and he loudly sucked in the air he was after. He yelled and growled, his body shook and shivered, he started hyperventilating, sweating harder. She noticed the veins around her bit looked purple and smiled.

"Ste-Steph... help," he cried out in pain.

She held his head and kissed his quivering lips. "I am."

She noticed the veins around her deep scratches were doing the same thing. She watched his chest grow, his body hair fall out and the hair on his head grew out, bones shifted, she watched in amazement.

"I wonder how much of him will be in there," she thought aloud.

"I found out that Andrew did it," Babalon spoke through her head. "I've taken care of it."

"I've taken care of mine too."

Calvin grunted and yelled through the pain, his voice broke and cracked and got lighter. Her body started to settle and she started to calm down. Stephanie climbed off to look the new woman over; her breast wasn't as large as hers, she was curvy but just a bit more slender. She sat up and looked at Stephanie face to face.

"Hi," Stephanie greeted fairly chipper.

"Hi. I need... I need cum."

"I know. What's your name?"

"Umm... name...?"

"How about... Callie? Does that sound good?"

"Yeah... Callie." She got up, barely able to stand. "Callie need cum."

"Me too. It's out there waiting for you, sweetheart."

Stephanie gave her a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to put on, and led her to the door, watched her slowly make her way down the steps and wander off down the street. She herself went to get clothes and found Babalon there; a snap of her fingers and twist of her wrist, and Stephanie had on something quite sexy. They looked at each other and exploded with maniacal laughter.

Somewhere, heard by no one, is Calvin screaming Into the abyss of his own mind, while bent precariously over a trashcan as his hymen gets torn.