Babalon's Curse Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm," Stephanie hummed.

Drew was choked up, breath haggard, with a yowl, he released in her. Stephanie slowly slide back down to the bed. He laid next to her and pulled her to his chest.

"So... you going to get Calvin in here?"

"Cal? Cal's being a fucking spaz. I respect him trying to treat me right, and I can't stop him if he takes it, but I know he's gonna be a bitch about it, bro. I've seen how he goes after bitches and I'm the perfect bitch for all you fuckers, and he's getting a conscience all of a sudden. I actually need to be fucked and busted in," she said just loud enough for him to hear.

"You're really getting into this, huh?"

"It's all coming off like natural instincts." She sat up. "Deep down... I hate it. Part of it is me, because we always chase pussy and shit." She looked at his messy cock. "Outside the fact I was already hypergamous; it's all out of my control... these feelings, this body, this brain..." A tear came down before he bent over to clean Drew's cock.

"That's heavy, bro--sis."

She turned to look at him. "I'm still me, but it's like myself is the puppet. Even though I got control and my personality is there... sex is... eating, and I have to, if I gotta take it. The only thing I can't do is not fuck."

"Harsh."

"Yeah, but remember, it's never a no."

"If you're still you, are you still into chicks?"

"As a guy, yeah. As this were-whore; no, I thought about it. Hell... pussy juice might be like a silver bullet to me."

Calvin annoyed, walked in the room. "You done talking shit, or do I need to give your mouth something to do?"

"Please, Cal... shut me up, right now."

Calvin walked around the bed to her side and pulled his cock out. Stephanie quickly went to put her lips on it.

"Calvin, that was nasty," Drew snapped.

"She's right. Friend or not, she's a whore, it's what she's for."

"What about how she feels, or when she turns back?"

"Tcch... I got two guys ready to fuck her, that should make up for it."

She hungrily sucked him.

"Steph, are you okay with being treated like that?"

"I am a whore. You two should run a train on me at some point," she said and went back to sucking.

Calvin grabbed her head and started to thrust in her mouth, she moaned loudly. It didn't take long before he was having an orgasm, she felt his load pump down her throat.

"Now find something to wear, so we can go."

"Like what?"

"T-shirt and some shorts, ah dunno."

"Okay."

--

Chapter 9

Steven was able to get enough and actually get some sleep to go to work, where he talked to his boss and get things sorted out. He started to be aware of how the men looked at the women, and the things they were saying they'd do, all of it he had already been through.

"Susan, hey... how're you doing?"

She looked at him with disdain. "Steve, I'm doing fine. I heard you can't go on your trip now, because of your absence. Those poor, poor ladies are going to miss out, huh?"

"My trip? I'm okay about it. They're not missing out... good sex can come from anybody, they don't need me."

She looked at him with scrutiny. "Did your glorious dick fall off while you were gone?" She used air quotes.

"No! It's just... I don't think that trip was worth it anymore. Not for why I wanted it. I've been feeling a sorta way about..."

"Sewing your wild oats?"

"Yeah. Something happened that hit close to home--with a cousin."

She scoffed. "Guys like you usually don't let something like that stop you. But I guess if that's what it takes, to have family subjected, something of a weak excuse."

"It is a weak excuse and some guys still wouldn't change. At least it's a start."

"Now you've seen the light and think that'll get me on a date with you?"

He shook his head. "Not trying to ask you out. I just wanted to apologize, actually. I don't wanna do it anymore. You're probably great, too. But... just let the women know that they don't hafta worry about me. I should've been treating you like people because you're people, not just because my... cousin... had something happen. You ain't gotta forgive me either, not now or ever if you don't want to."

"Well... if you're being serious, then time will tell, but I don't fully believe you."

"I know. I wouldn't either. I can't explain why, but I understand what you ladies go through, and not just because of my cousin. I starting to get it more than you think. I won't waste no more of your time, though. Just know I don't wanna keep being the guy I was, I can't be anymore. See ya later."

She watched him walk away.

Eventually Calvin found him before lunch.

"Steve-o, some of the guys are worried about you, bro. I heard Susie telling Tabitha that you were supposedly turning a new leaf?"

"Bro... you know why."

"The Steph thing‽ That's like a few nights a month. C'mon, you really going to let that change you?"

"How can it not, Cal? I don't want to make a woman feel like I do."

"Are you okay? Is that shit bleeding over, or some shit?"

"Duh. You just noticed that? I might've gave you shit about it, but I did like the way you treated me. All these other chicks should be treated the same, like people."

"You're different."

"Not tonight I won't be. You don't get it, most chicks don't wanna be used, I don't wanna be used, I just need it. Even as a were-whore, it's nice to be treated better than a cock pocket. Drew's the best lay by that alone."

Being done with the conversation, Steven went to lunch. All these things on his mind, it took him a while to realize he hadn't seen Janie at all where their routines match up. He thinks maybe she changed things up to avoid him. He felt like she should take responsibility for his curse and how it's turning his life around. He sat outside and ate, noticed a coroner van and news van seemingly going the same direction.

Back at work from lunch, he heard people talking about somebody dying. At some point he made his way in the break room for coffee and heard Susan.

"There it is again." She turned up the TV.

"We're here in the Philpot neighborhood where the victim was identified as Janie Weston. It appeared as some one simply walked inside, or was let in. Neighbors say she didn't seem to have many visitors, or enemies. We will keep you informed until the murderer has been brought to justice."

He looked at the scene of her house and her picture, quickly dropped his coffee, covered his mouth with a muffled "no", and quickly left the room. Susan was surprised at his outburst. Steve went to his car, passing his boss who called out to him, he sat in it and cried. The next thing he knew; his boss and Susan were knocking on his window.

His boss opened his door. "What's gotten into you?"

"J-Jane--Janie's... dead!"

"Was she supposed to be your next... conquest," Susan asked.

"My friend," he lied. "She was my friend. We... we see each other every morning... on the way to work. Sssometimes on lunch, or the gas station."

They both looked incredulous.

"Who would kill her, why‽" He broke down again.

His boss just looked at him like he was annoyed. "Okay, Steve, just take your time, buddy." And walked away.

Susan huffed and looked around.

"She didn't deserve that," he whined.

Susan knelt down. "She wasn't just another fuck was she?"

He shook his head.

"Steve... I'm sorry your friend died." She hugged him.

"I just wanted to be her friend, nothing else."

"At least she's going to a better place, and I bet she would be proud you were trying to change."

"She was one... big reason." He cried in her shoulder.

"Let it all out, big guy."

"You'd have liked her." He hugged her tight.

-

Later on after work as he was going to his car, Calvin ran up to him.

"Ding dong, the witch is dead!"

"Shut up."

"Dude... she ruined your life, she was a bitch."

"She didn't deserve to die, Cal."

"How do you know? She could've been a real nasty person. The way she used you, she probably used lot's of dudes and put spells on'em and shit."

"Then we deserve to die for using women."

"What‽"

"Bro! Just leave me alone for a while. I don't care! I didn't want her dead!"

Steven ran to his car and drove away, left Calvin confused. He drove by her house on the way home and saw the tape still around it and a police car sitting in her driveway. He quickly went home.

"Babalon," he called out the minute he shut his door.

"Babalon, I know you can hear me! Watching my house and shit! Babalon! Oh queen whore Babalon, bring your ass the fuck here! Right now, Babalon!"

"You dare use such an insolent tone with a God‽"

She startled him with her booming voice. He strutted up to her and without fear, hugged her.

She picked him up by the throat. "Are you crazy, how dare you touch me after--." She realized he was crying and sat him down.

"She's dead, Babalon."

She just stared at him.

"I saw on the news that Janie was murdered."

"Oh yes, I am aware of that. You're upset over her death?"

"Hell yeah I am! I didn't want her to die. Do you know who did it?"

"No, not yet."

"C-can you bring her back?"

"No, I cannot. I am the wrong one for that--even if I did; she wouldn't be the same."

"But she would still be alive!"

"She wouldn't be Janie! I'm sorry. But why do you care? She cursed you."

"I... I don't know. I feel like I have a piece of her."

"A bit of her essence was transferred. She hated you."

"She did. And I'm still mad about the curse... but..."

"But?"

"I don't think she hated me that much, at least not Stephanie. I think we... we could've been friends eventually... she thought about helping me be a woman, she said it. I don't wanna be a fuckboy anymore!"

"You're getting feminine traits as a man."

"Babalon... ma'am... can you not hate me for being a man, just for--"

"Are you asking me to console you," her voice filled with surprise.

"I don't have anybody else to turn to. My friends hated her, Cal was happy about it. Please? I'm kinda a woman, or... I will be in two hours if you wait."

"Steven," she said exhaustedly.

"I'm trying to change, I'm learning my lesson. Please."

"Fine." She ushered him to the couch.

They sat down and she reluctantly held him while he cried.

"I just... wanted help... to be a woman... clothes and stuff, then... I was going to leave her alone forever if she wanted."

"You might not be as stupid as I thought."

He was silent except the crying, she was quiet. Minutes passed, his ignored phone breaking the silence here and there. Once he was cried out, he let go and straightened up.

"Thank you. I know you didn't want to."

"Yes, well... I hope there's nothing else you desire."

"I feel like my hearts broken. I could use another demon gangbang; feels like the only thing that can take this pain away."

"It won't."

"Yeah, it probably won't."

Babalon blew a puff of air. "A piece of Janie is in you, now you mourn, but in time, you will move on. Moving on doesn't mean forgetting. Death from this plane isn't true death."

"This curse... is it like being a werewolf?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Maybe I wanna do what she was doing and spread it. Do you think she would like that?"

"I never thought of that. Actually I did get the idea from that curse, you might be able to do that."

"It hasn't been a week, but that Stephanie part of me and having all the memories, I'm getting it now. I'll spread this curse to all these other fuckboys for Janie, I think she'd like that."

"Werewolf bites and scratches spread the affliction, so start there. My I like this idea, the spell itself is complicated."

"I'm gonna try and I think I know who my next victim is going to be. I just wish I could change at will. I mean... I'm owning this curse now, the legend of the were-whore starts here."

"Maybe I can do that. It is for a good cause. My.... I never thought I'd enjoy a man outside of sex."

"I'm only half a man."

"I must take my leave, but I will be watching you." She stood up to leave.

"One more thing. I hope you do find whoever did it... and I hope you get to them first."

"Dear, dear Stephanie... they will pay, if I find them first or not. They will experience a true woman scorned. Happy hunting." She teleported away.

Steven grabbed his phone and called Calvin. "Hey... I need you tonight."

"What happened to leave you alone? You finally over that bitch?"

"I..."

Suddenly crashing through the ceiling was purple lightning and flames.

"What was that‽"

"I just need to be fucked. Fuck some sense into me. Treat me like those other bitches."

He felt something in him and seemingly willed the change.

"You should come now," she said in a sultry voice.

-

Calvin knocked on the door, Stephanie quickly answered it in the nude.

"Cal..."

"Hey, don't just let everybody see you." He pushed her inside and opened the door.

"Nobody was going to see me up here."

"So what's up, Steph?"

"You know... Janie murdered is really messing with me," she threw her arms around his neck. "I need you to fix it."

"Wait... it's not even--"

"Shhhh." She pressed her lips to his.

"Steph." He pulled back.

"Do you want me to get over that cunt?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Then fuck me, Cal. I'm actually one of those kinda girls."

Calvin picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, dropped her on the bed and started undressing. She went to suck his cock and feel it grow in her mouth, sloppy just how he liked it. He sighed and pushed her down on the bed.

"Cal..."

"I want that pussy."

He spread her thick thighs open, kissed and bit down each one, she gasped and sighed.

"Drew's never even done that," she said meekly.

His tongue entered her moist insides, rested her legs on his shoulders and held her chunky butt. Face pressed deep, his tongue searched her inside until it found her clit, her body jerked a little, she mewled and huffed, closed her legs around him.

"Ah shit, that's good!"

He sucked and tugged on her clit with his teeth, licked inside her, lapped up her constant puddle, she sucked in air and groaned, quickly got a hitch in her throat as she got closer to her climax. Stephanie held his head tighter and tighter, cried out and came. He waited for her to calm down and relax, once free, he kissed up her stomach to her breast, his cock rubbed her wet hole, the sensation made her rock her hips out of desperation.

"Teasing me with your fucking alpha dick," she said in a sultry manner.

He smirked and kissed the gap left between her spread breast, his cock head pressed into her clit when he gave her neck a lick. He rubbed his cock on her clit and moved to a nipple, she raked her nails down his back hard until he grunted.

"I'm about to get right in that alpha pussy," he said before switching to the other nipple.

"It is alpha pussy, ain't it?"

"Damn right."

As much as they've talked, as long as they've known each other, she figured she knew the exact word to get him going.

"Well fuck this alpha pussy then... daddy," she purred.

With a hum, he repositioned and she felt him breach her hole, then push hard in it.

"Fuck yeah," she yelled.

-

"I was expecting you."

Babalon walked into what she could assume was some sort of foyer.

"I figured you would, Wyrd. I won't be long with you, I just have a few questions, wanna guess?"

"I don't know the fates of gods."

"Ah. I wasn't aware. I'm not looking to get anything for free, if that helps."

She chuckled. "What is it that you seek, Babalon?"

"I'd like to know who killed the American Janie Weston, one of my scarlet ladies, and where are they now."

"Interesting." She looked through her observation pool. The tomb of a book next to her rapidly flipped to a page, she ran a finger down, turned to Babalon with a wry smile.

"I'm getting ideas."

"I know. I may not see your fate, but I do see what his is, because of you."

"What is the payment?"

She waved her off. "I'd like to try one of those incubi of yours."

Babalon made a hearty laugh. "Here's one of my best." She snapped her finger.

"Ah... mister Crawley." She said with a smile. The mans name is Andrew..."

-

"You're tearing my back up." He flipped her over.

"I almost came!"

"You're going to."

He pushed back inside and licked up her spine, her back arched and she cried out. His back stung, he takes it's from the sweat. Calvin wrapped an arm, cradled her chest, held her steady as he could while he pounded her.

"Cal," she wailed his name.

It started getting darker, her phone rang again and she reached for it and sent her face to the pillow.

"Drew," she squealed.

"Steph, are you okay? I heard about Janie, should I come over?"

"Fi-ine... Cals fucking this alpha pussy! Come over... come in... me! Ser-seriously; a lil while."

"Like twenty, thirty?"

"Uh-huh! Oh fuck! Before I start cruising bro!" She hung up.

Calvin lifted himself up on her upper back and watched her butt and hips rebound with each thrust, while she howled.

"Drew make you feel this way," he huffed.

"He... he's ge-gentle."

Calvin guffawed and pressed harder.

-

Drew had gotten out of the shower and screamed at the woman in his bedroom.

She laughed. "My... that scream does not match that body."

'Who the hell are you, and how did you get in here‽"

"It's too late to lower the octave of your voice now, Andrew."

"You know me‽ Who are you, answer me!"

She chuckled. "Or what? I know you well enough. What I need to know. Such as you think your dick is a gods gift--not one I'd give, you think you love somebody who isn't capable of love... you have no problem laying hand or fist to a woman."

"Only out of self defense, or if I need to. Equal rights, means equal lefts, too. I don't do it for nothing or petty shit!"

"I understand. Which brings me back to thee; or what? Along with those things I know, I know you won't win this skirmish, and I know you killed a woman."

"How would you know if I'm in love‽ And I didn't kill anybody!"

"You think you love Stephanie... but she isn't capable of love, dear, only lust. You killed my scarlet lady."

"How do you know--killed who‽"

"And they say Trolls are daft." Her voice went menacing. "you beat her in the head with a glass bottle and killed her!"

The room flashed with purple lighting.

"Are you...?"

"Yes mortal!"

"I wasn't trying to kill her! She attacked me with it first!'

"I saw it through Wyrds pool, I know. Never the less; what's done is done, and you're going to pay for it by the hand of your law. But first by a woman scorned, and you'll never find a more scorned woman, than a Goddess!" Her voice was just short of growling.

"Babalon wait!"

She grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up.

"You'll have your time to grovel and shout my name to the heavens... so save your voice. And I thank you for wearing the right attire."

With a most evil smile, she whisked him away.

-

Calvin pulled out and rolled over on his back, feeling tired.

"Oh no... you don't get to stop before I get what's mine," she purred.

"I'm not." He breathed heavy. "I just feel off."

She climbed on top of him and whispered in that sultry voice; "don't worry, daddy... that's what I'm here for... to get you off. Just enjoy the ride."

Stephanie eased him back inside and rocked back and fourth, her hands on his chest.

"Get your energy back up. You'll need it."