Babalon's Curse Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having fun over there," Janie asked.

It took her a moment but she replied, "I'm having lots of fun, Janie. You good friend."

Her and Babalon exchanged glances.

"You just... you just said a whole complete sentence."

"Uh-huh. I feel different."

"She thinks you're her friend." Babalon smirked.

Janie thought to what Steven asked her that day about taking care of Stephanie.

"Hmmm... I suppose I could be your friend. I could help you get laid... be your pimp." She laughed.

Just as many appeared in the bedroom to replace the group that just finished up. Before Stephanie knew it, her holes were filled again and again. Nobody was keeping track of time and it was late in the night.

-

Stephanie found herself on her knees riding two cocks, her head being switched back and fourth sucked two more. They of course was doing most of the work since her body was worn out. She almost looked like she was going to pass out, most of them were sure to pay heed not to waste their seed, but Stephanie had been reduced to nothing but a near limp anahole, so some ended up on her face, in her hair, breast, back. Her orgasms didn't lose their intensity and the most movement she had was from the spasms they were causing.

Babalon walked up and looked her over. "Brain activity seems to be increasing. At first it was impressive she could even speak, much less actually have good motor skills. I think all of the incubi seed is changing her."

The two incubi forced their heads in her mouth, she struggled to lift her arms and reached for them, they held her hands and stroked their cocks until they both came. The one in her worn, yet still fairly tight pussy came and teleported from under her, the one in her ass pushed her forward, rolled her on her back, pushed her legs near her head and pounded hard into her pussy, he smacked into her already bruised ass. Her voice was barely there, she squeaked and gasped.

Steven found himself back again as she was building up another orgasm. He felt weird, he felt the pleasure, the pain, felt light, but tethered by a heavy weight. The orgasm ripped through their body, they hollered best they could, a jolt went through their head and their body had a spasm. His strokes seemed to get longer and heavier just before his climax, he slammed in her one last time and unloaded. Once finished, he let her legs fall to the side, her body twisted. The two women could see the aftermath; the bruises and scratches on her back, legs, her anus was prolapsed enough to be seen protruding between her cheeks.

Slowly she went to readjust herself, moving her heavy body until she was back flat on her back, her heavy arms lifted and she looked at them scratched and bruised and then looked towards the women.

"J-Janie... Janie... it hurts. Everything hurts so much, please Janie." She reached out with a shaking hand.

The two looked at each other and walked up to her. More bruising and scratching covered her body, her stomach seemed to be distended enough to lose the definition it had from all the sperm she took. Her legs were open enough to see her pussy was red and swollen.

"I'm sorry Janie."

She looked confused and furrowed her brow. "Sorry for what?"

"The way I treated you."

"Steven‽"

"Ye-yeah. Please help me," he begged with tears running down his face.

Stephanie yelped when Babalon grabbed his face and looked into his eyes.

"I was right. This was the outcome I originally wanted at first. All the incubus cum must have pushed the transition complete with the magic properties."

"Janie I really am sorry, believe me. I'll do whatever you want, just please don't let any more fuck me."

"Had your fill for tonight?" Babalon smirked.

"I want... I want more, so bad, but I can't take any more. I need more, but I... I..."

"Shhh... it's okay, Steph." Janie rubbed her stomach bulge. "Feels like you got a nice cum baby in there. You look three months pregnant."

Janie's hand slid lower and pinched her clit, Stephanie's eyes rolled back, she hissed and moaned, tried to push her hips up.

"Hey, you three, ready for a round two?"

"You heard her boys," Babalon sang.

Stephanie started crying as Vix walked up and climbed on the bed, grabbed her hips, still crying, she begged him to fuck her. He pushed his full length and girth inside her slowly, she seemed even tighter from the swelling. He started by pulling out and gave her a slow hard thrust.

"Does it hurt," he asked.

"Hurts and feels so good."

Vix kept going, his tongue flicked at her ear, even though she still cried and her voice was as sore as the rest of her, his weight on her full stomach, there was just as much pleasure.

"I think you should get more linen for your bed," Jack suggested.

"Oh I am. I'll just need help with it."

"It'll be our honor, scarlet lady, Janie."

Stephanie was breathing heavy trying to save her voice, her body shook when she came. He spread her legs with his, now each thrust caused his balls to smack her prolapsed hole that protruded like near a whole plum and just about the same color.

"Such a gluttonous whore, her eyes are bigger than her stomach... or loins I should say. I'm so proud," Babalon exclaimed.

Vix finished up and tagged Jack in, he turned her on her side, gripped her butt, grabbed a boob and went to town. He rubbed and squeezed her prolapse before sticking a thumb in it. Stephanie whimpered and cried harder, not just from the pain but the fact that there was still pleasure being had from her hole being fingered, enough to speed up her orgasm. Jack pounded into her so hard, she thought she could hear her stomach swish and slosh, her unfocused eyes laid on Janie, Babalon, Vix and Aleister. He stuck more fingers in her prolapse, her body tried to push back for him to go deeper.

"Fuck yes, fuck my holes," she heard herself say out loud.

Jack released in her a heavy load, she could've sworn she felt herself get bigger. He pulled out and took a sniff, looked down to see blood.

"Gonna need a towel, Janie."

Vix quickly went to grab the one that was tucked under Steven earlier that day. Aleister tucked it under her as he rolled her on her stomach. He licked her peach to plum with his tongue wide and gave her prolapse a suck, her fingers scratched at the bedsheet. Before she knew it, he plunged right in her plum, she squealed and chittered. He laid on her and gave her his full blunt force.

"Both of you are sadist," Vix commented.

"Like you were gentle," Jack retorted.

Aleisters tongue stretched and found her mouth, she instinctively sucked on it.

"Besides... this is supposed to be punishment, right," Jack asked.

"That's a big part of it," Babalon replied.

"I can't wait to spread this curse." Janie had a devious look on her face.

Aleister had her in a choke hold, yanked out of her ass and shoved himself in her swollen peach, her back was bent backwards, he sped up quick as he could, his cock pulled no more than a few inches out. She felt him swell and release, her face hit the pillow, her eyelids fluttered and she gasped like a fish.

"I bet you want more, don'cha," Janie asked.

She could only nod as she started to cry. Janie laughed.

"Maybe we'll do this again one day."

"I could always summon more."

"I don't really want her to die, she's already looking catatonic."

Babalon sighed. "I suppose you're right. Death would be the easy way out."

"Let's just get her home."

-

Steven woke up the next day as his usual self, quickly looking around to find himself at home, looked and felt himself over to find his body was perfectly fine and recovered from last night, except his memories from last night quickly stole his attention as well as those from when he wasn't whole. The only ones that were still hazy were the ones where they left him tied up the first night. Steven started to have a panic attack as everything she did came to him, laid there and cried until he calmed down. After a while he dug through his pile of clothes on the bed for his phone, it was near dead, he plugged it up and saw several missed phone calls and text from his friends and boss.

"How am I gonna explain this to work," he whined. "Drew and Cal will understand, but..."

He stood up and paced the bedroom.

"I don't even wanna see those text and voicemails... I'm... I'm gonna be fired! I can't lose that job! Okay, okay, calm down Steve-o. Fuck, I sound like a girl!"

He plopped down on the bed, put his head in his lap and rocked back and fourth.

"My life's over! I can't... I can't do this! I don't wanna be like this!" He started crying again. "Nobody will ever believe this happened to me."

With tears in his eyes, he grabbed his phone and forced himself to check everything.

"Steve bro, I'm sorry about that night. I can't stress that enough. Talk to me, we can work this out."

"Where are you at?"

"The boss is asking for you."

"Answer your phone asshole! Shits serious!"

"Dude!"

"Steve I get it, it was harder on you than us, but man, you gotta come to work."

"Where did you go? You better not have killed yourself man!"

Where some of Calvin's text.

"Man I know that night was messed up and crazy, but we all need to REALLY talk about it."

"Hey."

"Come on Steve. I'm sorry about last night. Seriously."

"Are we still friends?"

"Cal said he's trying to reach you. I think you might be fired."

"Talk to us."

"Did you leave town?"

"Do I need to call the cops?"

"I know it's fucked up what happened and I'm still mad and stuff at myself for it too. I've been thinking about it and I was out of line."

"If you don't wanna be friends then tell me bro. Stop ghosting us like some chick!"

"My bad, I didn't mean it like that."

Where some of Drew's text.

He listened to the voice mails and decided to call his boss. He couldn't hide the pain in his voice that seemed to work well with the lie Calvin told him. He thanked him profusely that he wasn't fired had to give up his vacation he had planned on taking, something he didn't feel so hot about anymore, anyway. He was told to come in early for a write up. Not eaten anything since the food Janie gave him, he was hungry but didn't want to eat. He wanted to just sleep knowing it was going to happen again, he was scared that they may come after him and make him have sex with demons again, even if he found himself liking it over all, something he knew deep inside, that he would accept the brutal sex, he didn't want it, nor did he want to waste the few hours left of being a man by sleeping, if he could even call himself that anymore. He just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling, not wanting to do anything but process.

Eventually he grabbed his phone and texted both of them; "I'm back home." Sat it down with a sigh and started crying again as thoughts rushed through his head.

-

Steven was startled awake, not knowing he had fell asleep, to banging on the door, knowing who it was, he just threw on his pants from the bed and went to the door.

"Bro, you look like shit," Drew stated.

Calvin angrily shoved him in the door. "Way to sound like you give a shit. The fuck happened to you‽"

"Janie happened to me... and shit you wouldn't believe." He shut the door.

"Wouldn't believe‽ We watched you turn into a chick and--," Drew quickly stopped talking.

"He's not wrong," Calvin said.

"I know. It's my fault, all my fault."

"You can't blame yourself, you didn't ask for this shit. You're the victim," Calvin said.

"No... it really is all my fault. I messed with the wrong woman and paid the price. All because I wanted to fuck her, and now I'm fucked. I just wanted to get my dick wet and she knew it. I'm paying for it."

Drew sat in the chair, the others sat on the couch.

"And about these past two days," Drew asked.

"More of me being stupid. I was pissed off and went to demand a cure for this shit. I was ready to beat it out of her, I started to and..."

"And what," they both asked.

"A demon knocked me out."

They exchanged confused glances.

"I'm sorry... a what did what? The fuck," Drew asked.

"You heard me. A demon. Incubus, actually."

"The band? She knows Incubus?"

"Drew! An incubus is a male succubus; they're sex demons," Calvin informed.

"Right. It knocked me out. I guess they were having sex when I came over."

"So she's making curses and having sex with demons. Is that what she turned you into," Calvin asked.

"No. They called me a were-whore. I woke up tied up to her bed with her, that demon and Babalon standing over me."

"Who or what is Babalon," Drew asked.

"I don't know what that is either," Calvin added.

"Not a what. I guess she is a what, but Babalon's a woman, what she claims to be is a god."

"Goddess," Drew corrected.

"Yeah. She said she was the Goddess Babalon. I believe she has something to do with the incubus, so she's probably a goddess of sex and shit. She probably made those things, and she made the curse. I haven't looked her up."

"I am... and she's called; The Whore of Babylon... uses men for sex, for pieces of their soul and stuff, well versed in magic," Calvin explained.

"Did she fuck you?"

"No." He shook his head. "They waited for me to change. I... I don't know how to explain it, but how I said I could see what was happening? Up to a point when it was like I faded away? After I changed, I didn't fade for the longest."

"Do you know why Steph is always wanting cum," Drew asked.

"Not really. I think it's like a vampire thing where I need it, because I watched... watched." He tried to fight back the tears. "That demon and Janie had sex on top of me and he had sex with me too. I just got hungrier the longer it went on, even if I did get orgasms, it felt like it made it worse, everything was itchy and I was begging. At one point Janie sat on my face and... and rode it until I almost passed out. I faded away. She had to watch that demon fuck her doggystyle over her face."

"How would you know that, if you faded," Calvin asked.

"Last night something happened that fixed it. I'm trying to get there."

"My bad, bro... I know it's hard."

"She watched and watched. Janie laid on her and she was stuck staring at Babalon. I don't think she knew what she was feeling, but I know... she was scared of her. I don't know why. Her memories are like just videos with no subtitles, like no inner real inner voice. After a while there was not much of anything like she passed out, but still awake."

"She... was in shock or something," Drew guessed.

"I can see that after it was all over and it was just me and Janie, she said we probably could've been something, I think. When I woke up she had me gagged. She wanted answers and said we should be honest with each other. I had a feeling I wasn't going anywhere and had nothing to lose, so why not? She asked how it felt to change, said that she was Pagan and Babalon is who she prays to, I guess, and she's the one that gave her the curse and told her to do it to me."

"Why you, though," Calvin asked.

"Because I wouldn't leave her alone, because guys like us are guys like us. We use women. We talked more when she came back with food. She said how I felt is probably how I made women feel. I told her I was scared, that I wanted to make it right somehow... told her I was just gonna fuck and ghost. That outside of her looks and what she lied about, and the curse; the honest shit I actually liked. She said that she liked me, but my personality makes me ugly. I asked her not to take her anger out on her, because she wasn't me and didn't understand, but... we're the same now."

"By that, you mean...," Drew asked.

Steven let go of his tears. Calvin gave his back a few pats and rubbed his knee. Drew went to grab the roll of towel paper.

"Fucking demon gangbang!"

The two cringed.

"It was all an... experiment. See what happened when she--me... didn't get came in... and see how much I could take."

Drew started to speak, but stopped.

"A bunch of incubus fu-fucking me. All night. They were all packing... monsters.... In groups every... every time."

"All night‽ Like groups," Calvin asked.

"T-two or more to-tuh-gether. I thought I'd be ripped open. I was in and out. They just kept coming. It started to hurt more and more. I was so weak."

"Man, that's fucked up," Drew said.

"At some point I was... we were me. I had... my body back. I wanted more, even though I thought my stomach was gonna explode!" He fell apart.

"We gotta do something," Calvin snapped.

"Everything hurt so bad... they said I... said I was bleeding."

"What do we do? Call the cops?"

"Something! They almost fucked our bro to death!"

"Please... Please don't do anything," he begged. "They know where I live and know who you are. Somehow they knew... knew..."

"Knew what," Drew asked.

"Knew you two had sex with me."

They looked at each other.

"Janie told me. I don't want them to take me again, please. They might turn you!"

"Okay... okay... we won't do anything. I swear," Calvin stated.

"Yeah, just cry it out bro and tell us what you wanna do," Drew added.

"I just want my car."

"Do you want us to stick around with you," Calvin asked.

"Ye-yeah."

"What if you change again? What do we do?"

"I don't know."

"You're like whole now, so maybe, maybe you can control it now," Drew assumed.

"Maybe." Steve looked at him.

"We'll probably never understand, but you know we're here for ya," Calvin stated.

Drew walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll take you to get your car, and we should talk about that night... I know it's hard for you, but we... have feelings about it too."

Steven nodded and stood. "Let's just get it over with... it's getting late and I want a long shower." He made sure his keys were in his pocket, went to get a shirt just incase.

Calvin watched the two leave.

-

They drove a few blocks before Drew spoke again.

"We really didn't wanna do it. Calvin really didn't. Do you... wanna know--"

"Why you wanted to be my boyfriend? I have all of those memories now."

"Uh... yeah," he replied nervously.

"Because I'm your type like that."

"Kinda. You're hot, you know?"

"I've never seen myself, she's never either. I know you like blondes and my tits are big. Left up here."

"Well... you are, bro. I know it sounds weird as shit, but all this bullshits weird bro. Not just that you're hot, but... she seemed really nice, nicer than you, like if she was real; I wouldn't wanna pump and dump. And because of you."

"Me," he looked quizzically.

"Yeah." He paused. "Your my best dude, bro! We do a lot of the same shit, slammin' weights, sports, getting bitches--umm... my bad. But you get it, right? A chick you‽

"I get that," he spoke softly. "But you're not gay."

"Nah bro, I'm not even bi."

"You ain't the settling down type either."

"Your point?"

"Then it doesn't matter how you feel about me like that. If I felt the same about you, I wouldn't be happy only having somebody love me a week or so out of the month. It's not fair. Nobody will truly love and accept this."

"That makes sense."

"And I'm not gay either."

Drew sighed.

"I know at least Calvin didn't want to have sex with me..."

"I kinda didn't either!"

Steven looked at him. "So I'm worried about how this affects our friendship... will I just be a piece of ass?"

"Is that some sort of woman's intuition," he joked.

"I'm serious. I don't wanna be used--even if I'm supposed to be. Down this way."

"I don't think you're just a piece of ass. You might not think it, but I can control myself. I said I was sorry for the sex, but I won't apologize for feeling like I did. Hey, if you got messed up as bad as you said you did, how come you look fine?"