Babalon's Curse Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't let you do that."

Steven whipped around to see Vix towering over him. He barely got a good look, before he was backhanded hard enough to get knocked out. Janie smiled at his body laying on the floor.

"He should be out for a while, want me to take him somewhere?"

"Like... a few hours?"

"Probably."

"I have a better idea. Hmmm... oh Babalon! You there‽"

"Babalon," he asked.

"Well she needs to be punished for what she just did."

"Who's going to punish me for something I allegedly did?" She appeared in the living room.

"Oh fuck! N-no, not you. I meant that one." Janie pointed to Steven on the floor.

"Relax, dear. I knew you didn't mean me." She gave a sly smile. "What did poor Stephanie do?"

"Came in here uninvited, interrupting our sex, yelling and assaulting me."

"That won't do."

"I just thought of something you might be interested in, to do to him, if you have time."

"I'm all ears, Janie."

"I was thinking, since Vix said he'd be out at least a few hours, to tie him to the bed and see what happens when he changes and can't get laid. I would just need something to keep him there."

An evil smile crept across Babalon's face. "I've got the time. Vix, if you don't mind? I'll be right back

--

Chapter 6

Hours later Babalon returned as night fell, so did Vix, they watched him start to stir as he started to shift, the pain jarred him awake with a grunt, gasp and scream, he pulled against the straps.

"Whu--nngh--what... what's... no... no!" He started to freak out when he saw he was trapped.

"Shhh.... shhh, you'll be okay," Janie leaned in and held his face. "Calm down, Stephanie."

"No. Please, why? I'll leave you alone, I'm sorry," he pleaded as his voice broke and fluctuated.

"A man will say anything to get out of trouble," Babalon said.

"Who are they‽ Ahhh! Huuunngh!"

"This is quite a show," Vix said intrigued. "That shifting looks painful."

"Yes," Steven wailed in pain.

"Good idea stripping him naked, we can see everything." Janie had a big grin.

Steven just looked at them.

"Oh yes! Introductions! I am the Goddess Babalon; the Whore of whores," she introduced, leaned in close as black clouds and purple lightning seemed to engulf the two and her eyes shimmered. "The purveyor of sex, lust... and this wonderful curse. You should be proud to be the first."

She kissed his now full quivering lips, stepped back and the room seemed to return to normal. Stevens body jerked and spasm.

"I'm just another incubus," Vix introduced.

Steven looked in fear of the demon, eyes trailed down to his cock.

"Don't worry, I won't be fucking you tonight... sadly."

He grunted in pain, panting heavy. "Why... pain‽"

"Because being a woman is pain. Dealing with women is a pain, dealing with men is a bigger pain," Janie hissed.

"Mmm... yes." Babalon chuckled.

"I'm happy I can't do that." Vix watched his dick and balls retreat inside.

"I am jealous of her tits, though," Janie watched them grow out.

"Yes but your so puffy areola are quite fun, like tiny pillows that rest on your chest."

"What... are you... gonna do?"

"We won't be doing anything but watching you... seeing what happens when you don't get dick." Janie looked menacing.

Steven finally finished changing to Stephanie and laid there huffing and puffing only moments before trying to get up.

"You're right Janie; I would like to partake in that."

"I knew you would."

"Her friends partook in her too. I saw it--most entertaining," Babalon explained.

"Holy shit," Janie gasped.

"Neither really wanted to, but they couldn't resist. I imagine Stephanie and them are birds of a feather. They of course didn't want her getting out and fucking strangers, what flimsy sense of honor and concern."

Janie laughed. Stephanie started yanking on the restraints begging for cum and panicking.

"Poor baby, no cum for you tonight," Babalon consoled.

"Yes! Cum! Cum!"

"Not tonight, Steph," Janie added.

"I need it! Please!"

"So cute how she wants to be fucked so bad," Babalon cooed.

"Please... please." Stephanie stared Vix naked body.

"See something you like?" Janie cupped his cock and balls.

She nodded. Janie played with it and turned his body, watched her eyes follow as she drooled.

"Watch this, Steph."

Janie stroked him until he was full length. Stephanie pulled on the restraints, Janie took it in her mouth.

"Me! Meeee!"

"Oh... you want some? Gotta get closer."

She cried out, yanked and kicked, begged and yelled.

"She's got some spirit." Babalon watched.

Stephanie continued to flail and cry.

"Want! Want cum! Give me... give me!"

"Do you know what you did to me earlier?"

She looked confused.

"You hurt me earlier."

"Not hurt Janie."

"Liar!"

"No!"

"You did." She slapped her across the face. "You hurt me. So now you get hurt."

"I... not hurt... you. Why do you... hurt me?"

"Hmmm," Babalon hummed.

"I saw what you did to her," Vix added.

"No. I... I...," her voice trailed off and she shook her head.

Stephanie watched Babalon trail her hands over her body, cup each breast, place a firm grip on her chin and stare into her eyes.

"There's barely anything up there... a bit of that man is freaking out in there, but as for her; she's quite the dullard, can barely make sentences. My curse is working well, she's nothing but a sex toy. I'm surprised she remembers you. We should have a bit of fun with her instead of just staring at her."

"I wouldn't mind having some fun," Vix said.

"Then have it. Just don't cum in or on her, because that's what she needs. Besides... Janie here has made herself a fine receptacle for your seed."

Babalon stuck her fingers inside Stephanie and gave her breast a squeeze.

"Of course I'm not gonna stop you, Vix, but at least fuck me first... on top of her."

"We'll give her a show." He smiled.

"This I have to see," Babalon exclaimed.

Janie dropped her robe, climbed on the bed on top of Stephanie. "How do you want me?"

"Will there be... girl on girl action," Babalon teased.

Janie scoffed. "I'm not gay and I hate her."

"And jealous of her body," she teased again.

"Just lay right there so I can lick you both."

Janie laid on top of Stephanie, Vix took his tongue extended it and licked both ladies in one go; Stephanie moaned and Janie cooed.

"You lot never fail to impress me sometimes, Vix."

He continued to lick them both, they breathed heavy, Stephanie moaned loud in Janie's ear and squirmed under her, while the length of his tongue dragged slowly between their labia and on their clits.

"Shut up and be still, tits McGee," Janie whined.

"I almost want to get on top."

Vix got up to mount them and his cock head pressed into Stephanie's pussy and she gasped.

"No, no, me first." Janie reached for his cock and stuck it in her.

"Selfish little bitch." Babalon chuckled.

Janie gave her an evil look that was quickly erased from his thrust.

"Me! Me!" She pulled on her restraints.

Janie moaned loudly, Stephanie started getting restless under her, Vix switched holes to Stephanie's, she screamed when he rammed in her, him being the biggest she's taken, she screamed and wailed."

"Quite the tight one," he grunted.

Stephanie yelled and wailed at his heavy thrust, while he used his tongue and hands on Janie.

"You should've gave them two dicks." Janie looked at Babalon.

Stephanie gripped as hard as she could and bucked under Janie, wailing in her ear, as she climaxed.

"My tits, my clit... Vix!"

He quickly pulled out and thrust in her, pounded her all the same, pushing her as equally over the edge with his current titillation, Janie gasped, hollered, and climaxed. Janie rolled over and faced Stephanie, scooted up until her wet hole hung over her face.

"No... like girls."

"I don't give a shit. I just wanted you to watch me get fucked good, now you get to taste it."

Janie sat her wet pussy right on Stephanie's face, who pleaded for her not to. She smiled at the pain in her eyes while she rode her face, pelvic bones pressed hard till she knew it hurt. While she was busy torturing the woman, Vix went back inside Stephanie, who moaned. He leaned towards Janie.

"Surprise, Janie."

"What do you me--haaa!"

Vix licked and stuck his tongue a few inches in her tight second hole.

"Feels so good," Janie squealed.

Stephanie was trying to jerk her head around, which helped Janie even more with her nose rubbing her clit. Stephanie's body started to spasm, she frantically pulled on her restraints.

"You have orgasms too fast, bitch."

"Can't breath! I can't breath," Steven shouted to the mind space and started to fade.

Janie looked down when she noticed Stephanie not moving, her eyes started to roll back in her head with fluttering eyelids.

"Stick your dick in me," she begged.

Vix stopped his assault on her second hole, she lifted up from Stephanie's face, who took in several deep breaths while watching him slide his cock inside Janie.

"I saw what you did there." Babalon smirked.

All she could do is look with her mouth agape from his slow, hard thrust inside her. Stephanie watched his cock reciprocating in and out, balls swinging, all just out of reach of her hungry mouth. Each thrust knocked a yelp from Janie's mouth.

"Janie... why?"

Stephanie could only watch the sex going on above her, as skinny as Janie was, her thighs blocked her vision of anything else. Her thirst for semen was starting to overwhelm her, she could remember the previous night where her friends gave her what they could and it wasn't long before everything went black. This was worse, she felt uneasy and left out, despite not knowing how to properly define her feelings, things were just wrong. The smell of their sex was driving her wild and making her thirst even more.

"Cum," she yelled.

"I'm about to, Steph," Janie gasped before her next orgasm.

"Please," she begged.

"We told you dear Stephanie," Babalon walked over, "you don't get any tonight, we want to know what happens if you don't get any."

She peered under Janie and stroked her hair.

"Maybe tomorrow we'll test your limits, you insatiable little--that's it! If you don't mind keeping this one here until the next night, we can see how much she can really take."

"How can we do that?"

"My Incubi of course."

"My legs... maybe I'm not cut out to fuck like you do."

"So you don't want to try?"

"We're still doing it, whether I can take it or not."

"Which one of you is the were-whore again," Babalon teased.

Janie could just give a weak smile.

"I'm not out yet. I'm just gonna lay here and relax while you have your fun. But you... I can't stand you yelling in my damn ear."

Janie picked up one of her socks, rolled it up and went to stuff it in Stephanie's mouth.

"Open your fucking cock sucker."

"Why Janie?"

"I just told you why, now open."

"Wuh-why Janie?"

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her mouth. "Open."

Stephanie gave in and took the sock, it was deep enough she couldn't spit it out. Janie smiled and laid back on top of her, Turned her head towards Babalon, then rested her head the other way. Vix mounted them both. Stephanie was stuck staring at Babalon, who watched intently, she couldn't conceive fear, yet that's what was washed over her looking at the Goddess, even when she felt Vix enter her again, the pleasure stood beside the fear, she couldn't ignore either. Once again she felt like she was getting stretched open, she clenched her fist and wanted to cry out in joy. The bed rocked and bounced under them, the motion moved Janie on top of her. She knew she was going to get his seed eventually if he was making use of her.

"This is it for tonight... we have work in the morning," Vix said in a hoarse whisper.

He pulled out and pushed back in Janie moaned loudly in Stephanie's ear. He laid on them both, Stephanie felt their weight bare down, sounds of lust and joy fill the room. Vix reached and played with her exposed nipples. Janie was breathing heavier and heavier, she cried out. Vix moved his hand to her hips and pulled her back clear of the risk of anything leaking on or in Stephanie, growled deep and grunted, with an abrupt roar, he released in her. Janie had her nails dug in Stephanie's biceps the whole time both of them climaxed.

"Wonderful as always." He climbed off of her.

Stephanie had a feeling she wasn't going to have her thirst quenched, she couldn't talk to express, couldn't think and didn't know.

"I'm gonna sleep well tonight."

Vix helped her up.

"First a shower," she added.

"That was quite the performance, all three of you." Babalon clapped.

"Why thank you, my Goddess." Vix bowed.

"A bath does sound good! I shall have one myself."

It hit her; she wasn't getting anything, that was the last thought as things she didn't know swirled around inside her, she shut down.

"Let's see how our little trinkets doing." Babalon stared into her dilated eyes and smiled. "There's nothing there. I think the stress was too much, she seemed to be overwhelmed at the fact we left her hungry, high and almost dry."

Janie waved a hand in front of her face, snapped her fingers, Stephanie just had the same dead stare, yet tears fell down her face.

"I guess when he turns back, or gets loaded with cum, they'll be fine." Janie shrugged. "I'm tired as hell." She walked to the bathroom.

"G'night Janie." Vix teleported away.

"Yes, see you later." Babalon teleported as well.

It was just the two of them. Janie enjoyed her shower, dried off in the bedroom and noticed Stephanie hadn't moved an inch.

"Have you even blinked?"

Janie sighed when she didn't respond.

"At least you stopped crying. I guess we're sharing the bed. Even if I don't like you, it's nice not to sleep alone for once, not that you'd know about that."

Janie laid next to her and rested her hand on her face.

"If you weren't such an insufferable bastard, Steven... and could look past the fact I lack that body, maybe we both would be happy, maybe together. I hope you hear me. I guess I'm a bit superficial myself, because the best thing about you, is your body... both of them. Try to get some sleep before your eyes dry out. Please close your eyes."

-

Janie woke up in the morning next to a still sleeping Steve, the sight of him ruined her morning and she wanted to punch him awake, instead she went to get ready for work, thinking that not getting came in, must have had some effect on him, more like a vampire, than a werewolf. She rolled her eyes at such wild thoughts so early. Normally she wouldn't have given somebody a second look at her body that didn't deserve it, or some other senseless reason. Yet, after having sex with him, a thing he remembers well enough, probably deep down inside remembers her having sex on top of him last night and sleeping naked with him; what's even matter at that point? Janie didn't care if he woke up or not, or even changed back before he fell asleep and probably got a good view. What could he even do or say about it? Even if they still hid in her mind, such thoughts seemed weak to the woman she had became.

She took her morning piss, straightened up her hair, started coffee and two sausage, egg cheese croissants in the microwave. Returned to her bedroom to dress and found him awake, somewhat startled her--not as much as he was.

"Oh. Good morning Steven."

She noticed what looked like fear on his face.

"Don't worry... it's just us here, calm down. Unlike you, I won't lie--other than you know; tricking you to curse you."

She sat her plate and coffee down, sat next to him and placed a hand on his chest, he flinched.

"Can we finally be honest with each other? Other than that whole thing, I really never lied to you. Be honest with me Steve and I'll tell you every thing you're sure off, and maybe more. You're probably the kind of guy that'll say anything to get anything--in fact, I know you are... because you used me. Never mind the fact we both did it. You're not getting out of here anytime soon, so you might as well play nice, got it?"

He nodded his head.

"Good. I'll start. That woman who claimed she was Babalon, really was. I'm Pagan and she's my patron Goddess. She came to me with a new curse she made, because she doesn't like men like you--neither do I. You kept hassling me all the time. If a woman isn't interested, then leave her alone! Even women who like the chase aren't playing that game for months. Why even chase me for so long, just to get in my pants? I'm sure there's women out there built like a broomstick, like me, or however you thought I looked like, would throw themselves at you. So I was tasked with being the first to do it. If not for the drugs... would you have had sex with me anyway? Would you even fuck anybody you weren't attracted to, just to get laid?"

He shook his head.

"I noticed you hesitate when you saw me naked, so I was curious. Basically it was the drugs?"

He shook his head.

"Did you at least like what I was wearing?"

He nodded.

"Seriously. Even if you think I'm ugly, did I at least look okay in it?"

He shook his head vigorously.

"You're conventionally attractive, even if you are under six feet. They'd probably have your picture next to European beauty standards, if somebody googled it." She took a bite of her sandwich. "I'm not going to lie and say I don't like your looks, because I do. You saw the demon yesterday; that muscular, tall, incubus. Do you remember everything after you change?"

He shook his head.

"When you change, does it hurt?"

He nodded.

"Remember him eating us out and fucking us?"

He nodded.

"Remember me riding your face and suffocating you?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, I did that on purpose. How about when he fucked me over your face?"

He shook his head.

"Anything after I sat on your face?"

Shook his head again. She finished her sandwich and drunk some coffee.

"Babalon told me your friends fucked you last night. She's been watching you."

He flinched, squeezed his eyes shut and nodded.

"I bet that made you feel all kinds of things."

The memories of that night caused tears to fall.

"There's probably women out there that you fucked, just to fuck, that feel whatever you felt. They've probably seen you where you didn't see them and remember whatever hurt you gave them."

He just looked at her.

"Do you feel different after last night? Like... you got laid up till then, do you feel different after not getting his nut in you?"

He mumbled something.

"A little?"

He nodded.

"Kinda hard to tell or describe?"

Nodded again.

"Tonight... we're going to fix that. She's arranged a gangbang for you to see how much you can take. So you're just gonna be here a lil longer. Maybe this'll give you time to reflect on your life. You're a woman, now, too. A were-whore who craves to be fucked and filled, but a woman none the less. Thanks for being honest with me."

She finished her coffee and other sandwich, then got dressed.

"I'll be back for lunch to feed you, but don't try anything stupid. You stay quiet, eat, and take the gag back."

He watched her leave the room, left in total silence with nothing but his thoughts. He looked around the room and found not much to it, nothing to hold his attention, he couldn't even see outside. One thing he knew was his mouth was sore from that sock, work hadn't even crossed his mind, it was mostly what could possibly happen to him now that he seemed to cross the wrong woman and what connections she had. If what he saw was real; that demon looking creature and that other woman, were they who they and Janie claimed to be. Steven wasn't overtly religious, he did claim to be a Christian, thus he prayed, hoping for some sort of miracle--if Babalon was who she claimed, then out of growing desperation, he hoped that Jesus was also real and would set him free.