My Favorite Toy

Story Info
Nina and Daddy play with the magic wand.
1.4k words
4.38
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees," he says as he stalks around the room naked. I've only been here for 2 minutes but I'm already naked too, my pierced nipples peaked on my 38 DD breasts and my shaved pussy glistening already. My 5'7 frame bends down to do as he says.

I'm on my knees in the middle of the room while he walks around opening drawers and setting up. His 6inch, thick cock is hard already, bouncing up and down as he moves. I watch him and his muscles with glee, excited already. Daddy knows what I like, and I like it rough.

He finally comes back to stand in front of me, holding the Hitachi magic wand in his hand. Fuck, that's my favorite toy. He puts it on its lowest setting then settles it between my legs, buzzing right on my clit. He grabs my chin and forces my gaze to his as he says, "Now suck my cock and if you stop for any reason, the toy stops too, okay slut?"

"Yes sir," I reply, staring up at him with my green eyes, the buzzing already driving me crazy. My pussy is so wet, sliding all over the head of this powerful toy.

He moves forward between my legs and his beautiful, thick cock comes to my eye level. I start slowly licking his shaft, getting him nice and slippery. Then I open wide and take his head into my wet mouth and start sucking every inch of him, my saliva coating him. The buzz on my clit is consistent but not yet powerful.

I keep sucking his dick, taking every thick inch down my throat and bobbing my head, his balls against my chin. I love the taste of daddy's cock down my throat, my saliva running down his thighs. I look up at him while I do it, his piercing stare watching me perform.

"Good girl," he says, "maybe you deserve a little more." He reaches down and presses the button to increase the intensity of the vibrator, bumping the buzzing up to level 2.

"Thank you, sir," I reply mumbled, my mouth still around him as I feel the vibrations intensify.

My clit is so sensitive, and the buzzing starts to wear on me. I open my mouth again and start sucking just as he likes it, taking his cock to the back of my throat. He grabs the back of my head, gripping my dirty blonde hair tight, and holds me there, forcing me to breathe through my nose and gag on his cock down my throat. He watches me struggle and finally releases me, spit flying everywhere. This vibrator feels so damn good, and I start to grind into the sensation as I gasp for air. I press my hips down closer to the sensation, moving back and forth, humping the toy on the ground.

"Uh uh uh, slut," he says, shaking his head. "No moving, you know the rules." I freeze immediately, my clit still buzzing with the toy, the feeling becoming unbearable.

"Sorry, daddy. Please, I just need to move," I beg, eyes pleading and face covered in saliva. My hand continue pumping his cock while I use my tongue to lick around his shaft.

"Ask daddy for what you want," he says while I lick his balls, pumping his cock with my hand.

"Please daddy, I need to hump the ground. My pussy needs more," I beg.

"Good girl, you may move," he permits.

"Thank you, daddy," I say before putting the head of his cock back in my mouth, bobbing up and down while one hand pumps his shaft close to the base and the other cups his balls. His head rolls back as I continue, I know how daddy likes his slut to suck dick.

I resume my floor humping, connecting my clit with the powerful vibrations but adding the friction I desperately crave. I keep sucking him, taking him deep into my throat again, all of him blocking my airway. I look up at him with tears in my eyes as my hips keep grinding on the floor. The power is too much, my clit vibrating like crazy and my muscles shaking. I need to cum, I need to breathe. I take him out of mouth and gasp for air, looking down at the floor and grinding twice as hard, I'm so so close. My hips work faster, and I feel my pussy muscles start to contract, ready to orgasm.

Suddenly the vibrations stop. I see daddy's hand switching holding the vibrator away from me as I look up at him.

"What did I say, slut? If you stop, the toy stops," daddy says harshly. He bends down lower and grabs one of my nipple piercings harshly, squeezing tight in punishment.

I whimper, my hips still moving but the sensation lost. I lost the tension that was building, my orgasm stalled and my pussy aching for release. My wetness is sleek across the floor and I whine at the toy's absence.

"Sorry, daddy," I pout as I look up at him and resume sucking his dick. I run my finger down low, inching toward his asshole but just teasing. He groans as he feels my finger, my mouth still slobbering on his dick.

"Good girl, you may resume," he says as he turns the magic wand back on, increasing the setting by one more and placing it back between my legs. Now the vibration is so powerful my whole body shakes, my tits bouncing all over the place. My hips start bucking back and forth super fast, my clit pulsing like crazy.

I keep sucking and sucking, not wanting the vibrations to stop. While his cock is deep down my throat, I feel my orgasm start to build again.

With my tongue out, the head of his cock beating against my tongue, I plead, "Please, daddy, I need to cum," my voice comes out whiney and you can hear the vibration coming through my entire body.

"You want to cum baby girl?" He asks, teasingly. I nod and keep sucking, taking him extra deep into my throat, hoping if I'm a good girl he'll let me cum.

"Use your words, slut," he demands.

"Please daddy, please let me cum," I beg, his cock pumping in my hand, my tongue out beating against his thick head. My hips are going crazy on the floor, jerking back and forth and my muscles are starting to tense.

"Cum for me, slut."

The second I hear his words, I let go. I let my muscles clench and my pussy muscles spasm. My hips won't stop writhing against the wand and my whole body tingles as I orgasm. I hold his cock in my hand, but I've stopped pleasuring him, focused on my own orgasm. My clit feels raw, the vibrations are too much. I try to scoot back, move my body so my clit no longer feels the direct vibrations, but daddy sees.

"No. Stay with the vibrator on your clit," he orders. I whimper as I obey, pushing my hips back down to meet the toy on the floor. My clit pulsing along with the toy and I feel another wave as my pussy responds. I moan and writhe as my muscles spasm again and my pussy oozes cum all over the floor.

Daddy keeps his eyes on me the whole time, his hand slowly pumping his cock as he watches. I make eye contact with him as I cum, showing him what he does to me. After the second orgasm, he relents and turns the vibrator down to the first setting, leaving my clit tingling and my pussy juice in a puddle on the floor. I sigh in relief, happy to have a break from the strong vibrations.

"Good girl," he says approvingly. He bends down to give me a sloppy kiss, my mouth still a mess with spit from the blowjob. His tongue mixes with mine before he pulls my bottom lip roughly between his teeth and places his hand tightly around my throat.

"Open for me," he says as he grips my throat tightly and leans back. I obey and open my mouth wide for daddy, tongue out for my present and eyes on his.

He spits in my mouth and watches me swallow.

"Thank you, daddy," I say.

"Good girl, now it's my turn," he says.

To be continued...