Baby Sister Ch. 05: ARCHIpElago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Composing herself she knew that she could not let Oscar see her emotions. Drying her eyes she snatched up the champagne bottle and four lutes. Returning to the deck to celebrate his catch she handed the bottle to Oscar. "I could not pop the cork." He did it with ease and poured each of them a glass, a swift toast to Esperanza made her blush. "To one damn fine piece of ass." Randolph winced, Ron kissed her on the cheek then made his way upstairs to fire up the engines. Randolph took his glass and gave the married couple space.

"You been cryin'?" Oscar noticed her eyes.

"You...make me very happy Husband."

"Makes two of us. We hit the archipelago I want you to keep an open mind."

"What do you mean?"

"You heard me."

"Yes Husband."

Pulling her head back by her hair he kissed her long and hard. She melted in his embrace. Love was there, but so was disappointment. In failing her daughter she was dying inside, yet forced to smile. Wondering what Maria was doing right now made her retreat and lay her head on Oscar's shoulder. It was better to let him think she was truly happy.

***********

Texas...United States of America.

"I DID IT! I MADE THE WHITE DEVIL COME OUT OF YOU." Maria bounced up and down on the sofa. Again. she had assisted Wiley Barnett by jerking him off. "THE WHITE DEVIL LIKES ME."

Wiley couldn't agree more. Wiping some of his jizz on her face made her giggle. Pulling her under his armpit he hugged her to him.

"My pain is gone. Bless you Baby Sister."

"I miss my Mommy."

"I'm sure she misses you too."

A pouty face led her to gather his cum and sneak a swipe at his face this time. Her retaliation let her in for a whole lot of tickling. With the help of Wiley Barnett her sadness vanished as she tried not to pee.

"No tickling."

"Suffer."

She did.