Baby Sister Ch. 19: TIGRE SHARK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the overseer booth along the pool Dr. Rachel Koch watched all monitors, above and below the water level, maintaining focus on the tiger shark's behavior. With personnel quite capable of dealing with the beast she wasn't stressed. That could not be said of new arrivals. From a door to the back of her booth stepped Archie Goodwin and Oscar Barnett. Behind Oscar were both his bodyguard Randolph and new trainee Brunhilda. She nude, he in trunks only. Unfair Esperanza thought eying Randy's bulge.

"Is this really necessary Koch?" Oscar stepped to her side. "I want Esperanza to respect me, not make me a widow." Randolph suddenly found his employer's heart shining more than expected. Eying his trainee the hired help explored her own demeanor, she appearing concerned.

Whispering to Hilda, Randolph questioned, "Did these people do this to you?" She in turn offered a hesitant look then shook her head no. "So why her?" A shrug met his curiosity, leaving him to scowl and ease closer to the large window overlooking the tank.

"You wish to understand Esperanza better do you not?" Koch spoke smoothing out her skirt while seated.

"I know she can swim." Oscar growled, "If she dies..."

"Then you will get your money back my friend." Archie offered a solution. "No reason to threaten anyone. My servants have everything under control."

"Who's the China Doll?"

"Her name is Orchid. She was brought here a month ago from China. Her...Father felt she needed a firm hand."

"Who's her Poppa?"

"You know I cannot reveal my clients Oscar. Let me just say...blue blood is in her veins."

"Uh huh! Red blood in the tank. Why are you using her like bait?"

"To seek her fear thresholds Mister Barnett." Rachel Koch informed him, "Orchid is rather disobedient toward her family. This scenario is designed to find her breaking point as she can be quite defiant. Like Esperanza to a degree."

"And, you think Esperanza witnessing this Orchid will break her spirit? I'm thinkin' you're off your dinghy Doc. I ask for a video to send to her daughter, I'd like all of her limbs intact when you get to it."

"Very soon I promise you. Let me explore Esperanza's reactions. Unlike you I am trained to see through..."

"See through me Koch!" Oscar leans on her console and sneers at her. Frowning she ignores his seeming threat.

"You may begin." Koch announces through her headset mic. As she does Oscar stands erect and snaps a glare at Randolph to stand by. Ever ready the bodyguard stands by the door to the booth ready to vacate. Joining him Hilda offers a hint of respect to Randy. Her glare was read as I have your back. Time would tell.

Escorted to the edge of the tank Esperanza is made to watch as Orchid is tragically released from the wench. Upside down her ankle shackles were severed and she dropped down into the water in a bullet ballet formation. Without struggle the woman sank to the bottom of the twenty foot deep tank and reversed her angle by landing on her tied feet. She couldn't even swim for her wrists and ankles being bound tight.

From the booth Oscar winced at the underwater cameras examining Orchid's behavior as without stress. "Ole' Orchid's a tough one."

"As are her ancestors." Archie pointed out, "Her lineage is quite impressive I must say."

"Ancient Chinese secret?" Overused by American standards.

"You might say that."

With the shark becoming aware of the turbulence in Orchid's collision with the water it turned it's hypersensitivity to investigate. Finding bubbles amid a clearing of aggravated water it began circling Orchid who stood still and proud as if no fear ever existed within her.

"How long can she hold her breath?" Oscar winced.

"We shall find out together." Archie stood, hands in his suit pants with little concern.

"Send in your divers before she drowns."

"Not yet." Koch spoke up, "Please remain calm."

Watching with held breath Oscar notes a shocking reaction on an above water camera. Esperanza broke from her captor and dove into the water. As if watching the most amazing mermaid ever Oscar perked up. His wife had chosen to put her own life in danger for another. Slicing through the water like a silent torpedo Esperanza stood defensively between Orchid and the oncoming shark. Knowing it was closing in Oscar growled. "SEND YOUR DIVERS GODAMMIT!"

Randolph broke rank and opened the door to the booth and raced out, Hilda in hot pursuit her muscles rippling, breasts dancing about with endurance. A short corridor down both guardians emerged into the tank chamber and bolted up the staircase. Met by Jericho who pointed at Randolph to slow his stride the two became instant adversaries, almost a dueling of egos. Hilda ignoring both men dove head on into the tank and plunged to Esperanza's side. Seeing her newly acquired ally peripherally Esperanza kept her eyes glued upon the shark. Things were about to get interesting.

********

Even in Texas the Tigre Shark was circling it's prey...

Wiley Barnett kept taunting Maria as one minute she was swimming, the next losing confidence and sinking. The Coyote was a swimmer even in private school so he knew exactly what he was doing. If he weren't such a slacker he might have even gone for Olympic gold.

Maria was panicking, dropping to the bottom of the ten foot area that Wiley had pressured her into. Seeing her suffer a bit Wiley grabbed her by her hips and pushed his feet up from the bottom of the pool and launched her into the air, giving her a precious ten seconds to catch a breath before freefalling back under the water. Kicking about she rediscovered her earlier technique and brought herself to the surface for another quick round of oxygen. Spitting up chlorine she submerged just as fast taking in more. Finding Wiley nearby she floundered toward him digging her nails into his arm. Drawing blood in her stress the true shark was feeling the sting of his coaching. She was fighting back her way.

Shooting upward again he left her toward the bottom. Inhaling deeply he dove back under and approached her. Seeing her weakness he kissed her, blowing air into her lungs. His mistake, her nails jabbing at him again like teeth. Air bubbles escaping he let it be known he was complaining underwater. Pushing her away he stood ten feet tall on the bottom of her current position. Chuckling to himself he pointed at his erection and then stroked it in front of her as bait. Reaching out for him she kicked her feet and actually swam to his side. Grabbing her wrists to prevent further bloodshed, especially from his penis knowing she would go for it due his tempting offer he took her back to the surface.

Choking dramatically Maria found sympathy, Wiley pulling her arms around his neck as an anchor. She was bawling her eyes out which made him tense for a moment. "Stop that this instant. Women do not cry when things get tough. They fight back with everything they've got." Kissing her on the lips for a feverish passionate interval she relaxed and sought his desires. Giving her time to catch her bearings he blew into her mouth then pushed her away.

Again battling the depths Maria grew more defiant of her predicament and actually began swimming with confidence. Seeking to prove herself a hint of anger built up in her gaze. Resisting his approach she avoided him, impressing Wiley enough to swim away and watch her do battle with her nerves. Managing another reach of the surface she gathered her breath and dipped under again. Searching for Wiley she found him standing in the 12 foot section again stroking his cock like a devilish Great White, teeth grinning up a storm.

"Come and get it Ariel."

Daring to travel into deeper water she reached him and literally gripped his cock. He prayed her nails didn't rip into his balls. Jerking him off under water he was shocked by her ambition. Realizing her air was tedious he drug her with him to the surface and held them aloft.

"Now you're gettin' the idea Ms. Mermaid." She coughed violently but maintained her grip on his erection. He enjoyed her persistent hand gestures. "Take a deep breath and hold it until I give you the signal."

"What is the signal Wiley?" She whimpered as she took a huge breath. Convinced she was prepared he whipped her body upside down and brought her knees up over his shoulders. Devouring her pussy she knew that was her signal. Pressing her lips around his cock she sucked his dick underwater. Deep 69! As she clawed his hips he knew she required air again and lurched backwards in the water, bringing her and he up to a horizontal level. Catching her breath she resumed sucking him off, knowing as long as she had access to oxygen she could make him cum. Jaws wide she swallowed as much of him as her throat could take in, only his scrotum mounding over her nostrils got in her way.

Wiley spitting up a bit caught his breath and went back to his fishing hole. Two tigers eager to finish one another off. Dinner was served.

Turbulently!

********

Esperanza herself losing air found Orchid in the same scenario. Hilda sharing her own air with Esperanza first broke off and swam to Orchid forcing the girl to take in what she had left. Appreciative on both parts Hilda had no choice but to surface and collect more. Esperanza eying the shark's notice of Hilda snatched up Orchid and carried her toward the surface of the tank. Both fighting to take in precious breaths they found Hilda diving back under to protect the women. Spotting Randolph fending off Jericho with blades in hand Esperanza winced at Orchid. Not one of the divers were offering to protect those in the tank.

"RANDOLPH! YOUR KNIFE." Esperanza cried out. Hearing her Randy immediately cast his hunting knife out into the water. Giving chase Esperanza located the sinking blade and snatched it up. Eying Hilda swimming around trying to motion the shark away she chose to search for the plunging Orchid unable to fend for herself. Rocketing to the girls side Esperanza severed Orchid's ankle binding giving her the opportunity to swim on her own. Wrists following the Chinese goddess was free at last.

Unexpectedly a second blade was seen sinking near them, Orchid reacting with precision pointed at Hilda and her dance with the Tiger. Esperanza ignoring her air sought out to help defend her hero Hilda. Handing Hilda her blade Esperanza found Orchid by her side defensively, returning the honor. Choosing to be the bait Esperanza motioned the women to move to each side of her. The tiger shark uncertain which prey seemed juicier chose dead ahead. Soaring through the water straight for Esperanza she doubled up her fists and prepared for her attacker. Just as it closed in, jaws wide, Orchid shot down underneath it and stabbed its underside. Writhing at his own attack the shark targeted Orchid, the scent of his own blood driving it into a frenzy.

In the process of a vengeance meal the beast found his other side bleeding, Hilda having cut open it's dorsal area. In agony blood fogged up the water, the booth cameras having everyone concerned. Oscar was yelling so loud Archie had to hold his ears as Dr. Koch ordered the divers in. All around the women were men with spear guns. What caught even they off guard was Esperanza facing the shark head on, her fist striking it's nose hard enough to send the fish careening away to seek refuge in more open water. What it found was spears stabbing it from all directions. Dying the tiger sank to the bottom, blood streaming in a curtain of red. Show over!

Just as the women started for the surface in flew Randolph and Jericho in hand to hand combat, fighting one another with wrestling techniques. After a brief rise for air Esperanza chose to go back under. Witnessing her behavior both Orchid and Hilda followed her lead. Like sharks in their own right they circled Jericho and Randolph the male dominant aggressors realizing their environment. Randy releasing Jericho whom he had in a headlock backed off and swam to Esperanza's side. Sharing air between them he pointed toward the surface. Patting his cheek she sent him away. Another point at Hilda the newest member of the guard reluctantly joined her training partner. Perhaps she could learn more from Esperanza herself.

Orchid wavering concluded she was not wanted either and was directed to abandon her ally. Jericho eying the dispersing cunts shot a glare at Esperanza who was smiling at him. Even the divers opted to vacate the tank leaving the two to dance. Circling Jericho with a sensual swagger to her she greeted him up close, kissing him and stealing his air, while lowering his trunks until his monster cock slipped out. Fondling him she broke her kiss and knelt to swallow his cock. Ego rising Jericho praised her with a caressing hand in her hair.

Reeling from her deep throating his beast he was nearing an almost unheard of nut in such a short time. Tensing up he was ready to fire when he felt her teeth clamp around his girth. Fighting as his own blood drifted from her lips he had no choice but to punch her in the head. Abandoning her feast Esperanza stood up, his hand gripping her hair. Spitting up a mouth full of his blood directly into his face he released her. This led to a solid punch to his chin. Out like a glass jaw in a China shop. Orchid would not be offended by that observation.

Hauling him to the surface Esperanza gasped for air. Another few moments under and she too might have faded away. Randy returning to the water carried her to the edge of the tank as divers brought up his catch. On the platform above Oscar Barnett awaited his wife to be laid out on a gurney. To his left Hilda and Orchid were thanked via a respectful nod on his part. Once kneeling next to his wife he took out a hanky and wiped the blood from her lips and chin.

"Tryin' to prove somethin' Catnip?" He asked his wife. She barely aware mumbled, "I would die for you." Of course, he couldn't quite hear her for gurgling water bursting from her throat.

Approached by Archie and the good Doctor Koch he stood up and faced them. "No more of this life threatenin' crap on my money Arch. Don't cross the bridge when it's not completed."

"Understood!"

"I will take the blame." Koch spoke up, "You asked me to find her loyalty. While this did appear to prove something, my keen senses tell me all is not as it seems. Please trust in me Mister Barnett. We spoke of...parents the other day. If she was a part of...such a family you must know loyalties can be...quite deadly if not discovered."

"I hear ya." He grumbled then looked over at Jericho on his own stretcher, dick bandaged to end the violent bleeding. "Was it good for you?" Jericho merely flipped him off. "I can have her bite that off too." Jericho sealed his eyelids and cursed, it was better not to visualize any further torment.

"Take Esperanza to the infirmary. Bind her to her bed." Koch barked out Doctors orders. Her trusted servants carrying her away as Oscar reunited with Randolph and Hilda. Pausing as they observed Orchid being chained up to be hauled back to her quarters Oscar stepped to the young woman and nodded, followed by a courtesy bow. She returned the favor but remained silent, as did Oscar.

Archie offering his old friend solace to speak to his team, accepted a glass of champagne in waiting at the booth. Archie was a drunk most days, but a crude businessman none the less.

"You two did good. Randy?"

"Sir?"

"Let ole' Hilda here lick your wounds. All of 'em." He glared at the Norwegian beauty. She like he had toward Orchid, bowed. Helping Randy away a few cuts and bruises in his battle noticeable he was in good hands. Among other body parts. "Have fun fraternizin'!" Randy had his bosses blessing. Hilda was in training. "Guard his body like it's your own Hilda." She carried Randy off like it was their honeymoon.

Sighing Oscar Barnett considered what he was doing and chose his thoughts carefully.

"Cartel, eh? I sure know how to pick 'em." There was always Maria. "Worth every peso!"

********

"I am swimming Wiley. I AM SWIMMING!"

"That you are Divin' Belle." He sat on the edge of the pool sipping sun tea. Watching her giddily frolicking about made his morning. Between this youngster and thoughts on his newly purchased club he felt like his future was looking up. Teaching Maria sex and now swimming it was like having a..."Baby sister." Smirking he sat his drink glass aside and shoved back off into the water.

Sneaking up on her he snatched her to him and let her cling to his hips with her feet. Eyes exploring one another's without words he allowed her to come to him further. Wrapping her arms around his neck she whispered, "I love you brother." He loved her back. Releasing one hand from his neck she lowered it to line up his cock toward her pussy. He let her do all the work in inserting him and guiding it deep inside. Brightening up at his completing her interior she thrashed about in the water using his body as leverage.

Watching her expression nose to nose as she squirmed to ride him Wiley kissed her for a good five minutes letting her fight to get them off. The lip lock was steamy and her hands were all up in his hair, his hers. Cumming first she squealed in a piercing echo into his mouth. Seconds later Wiley himself fired a torpedo deep into her depths. Gritting his teeth at her like a shark in heat he regretted doing it, but hey all of the brother's were struggling to avoid that. Long as she was taking her vitamins daily! She loved the submersibles too much, craving it more and more. All any of them could do is pray that her birth control was strong. Knowing of the shot Depo-Provera that was on the horizon. Wiley knew Matty had called their family physician about it and she was on her way. Tomorrow did not stop the stress of today. What was done was done.

"duuuunnnn duun... duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn....DUNK!" There was no time to scream. Maria Blanco was screwed underwater. Turbulently!

Bottom feeder!

GREAT WHITE DEVIL!

12