All Comments on 'Babyboy Ch. 10'

by Bossanova001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

Damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a sweet chapter but does nothing to correct the fact that these two lead wildly different lives and don’t see things the same way. Plus after many chapters of them debating who was top and who was bottom, that roadblock was magically removed with almost no discussion. Ty just decides he will be fucked and that’s all it took. Seemed like a huge deal that lasted for chapters was resolved in an instant. I hope that Bassir will also show his love by letting Ty fuck him as well. I’m a bit confused how this story is now over when there is much left to tell. And the other disconnected out-of-order stories about their future are still very puzzling.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 2 years ago

I agree with everything Anon said. Sad to see the story end this way when there’s so much story left to tell.

Bossanova001Bossanova001over 2 years agoAuthor

Anon. Thank you for reading and the feed back! I understand some confusion and I hope to clear it up.

1.) Bassir is not that much different from Tyrell if his life had went another way he would be doing the same thing as Tyrell. Also it’s been stated before that he has dealt with some DL men who does the same thing as Tyrell. The problem is he cares for Tyrell and while not having a strong like for his job he understands. He doesn’t want to see him hurt though.

2.) In writing this I wanted to make my characters authentic to the aura of the story. Tyrell is not going to give in to being the bottom right way because it’s not in him and Bassir is the same. In this chapter I put in how it took Tyrell having to really understand how much Bassir cares for him to finally allow himself to be the bottom.

3.) I absolutely love my characters and truthfully this story was supposed to be around 25 chapters. I cut a lot of it and actually the first few chapters of this version is 3 chapters in one. Whenever you see a character switch it’s technically a new chapter. I might give them a sequel but I’m working on around 5 stories right now so it’ll probably be awhile.

4.) And lastly the shorts that came out before this was me just testing and writing some scenes that came to me. I had been writing these two for a long time and I was coming up with different scenes in my head. So the shorts are apart of the story and it’s more coming that give the same feeling. It’s just snapshots of their life together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Babyboy Ch. 09 Previous Part
Babyboy Series Info