Babysitter Cam Ch. 02

Story Info
The photos she found were a lot hotter than she thought.
1.1k words
4.31
13.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to apologize for the editing mistakes in the first part of this story. I've gone through this a lot more thoroughly and I really hope it doesn't have any problems.

This follows directly from Chapter 1. There's some good fun in here, but you might miss a little context and be very confused by the first paragraph if you haven't read Chapter 1.


Staring at the folder, the titles of the videos made you very curious about what they contained. You were about to open one when you noticed that the picture was part of a slide show of multiple photos. You clicked to see the next picture.

It was another shot of Mr. Bennett, almost identical to the previous one and still cropped just above his waist. But he had a smile on his face that was fierce and intense and a bit feral. It reminded you of a lion who had just captured a gazelle and was about to eat it. In the next picture, his right arm had moved in front of him, and seemed to be resting on something below the frame and in front of him a bit. His smile was a bit wider. The next photo showed the same thing, but his hips seem to have thrust forward a bit. As you looked at more photos, you saw his hips move back and forth a bit. Then he put his second hand in front of him and seemed to be grabbing onto something about a foot apart. His smile was now very fierce and there was a gleam in his eyes like he had been in a fight and just conquered his foe.

You realized two things: First, he was getting a blowjob from someone out of camera and was dominantly in charge of the act. Second, that your nipples were engorged, and the tingle had turned into electric pulses. Your pussy had also grown engorged, and you could feel your clit throbbing against your panties. You felt very wet and were worried that you were making a visible spot on your leggings. Almost unconsciously, you slid one hand under your shirt and the other under your panties and pressed down firmly. You moved them in slow circles, the fire in your body building with each movement. You looked back at the screen again.

Reluctantly, you took your hand out of your panties and clicked through more photos. As the photos progressed, instead of moving his hips you could see Mr. Bennett pull his hands strongly forward and then push them back. He looked like he was growling. You moved the hand from your nipples back under your panties and onto your pussy. The fire inside you grew to a roaring blaze. The look on Mr. Bennett's face changed from fierce to ecstatic, and his head tipped back. His mouth opened like he was crying out to the gods.

Your hand moved back under your bra. You pinched and pulled your nipple hard enough that it hurt in that very pleasant way. The fire grew and you knew you were close to screaming to the gods yourself.

Suddenly, you heard the front door open. Mrs. Bennett called your name. Quickly you put the computer back to sleep and did your best not to run down the stairs in fear and embarrassment.

You felt like you were blushing red enough that you looked completely sunburned, but there was nothing you could do. Your pussy still felt like it was dripping, but your clit and nipples started to calm down. You filled the Bennett's in on how the night had gone with Chantelle and stammered something about being upstairs to use the bathroom. Mrs. Bennett didn't seem to notice that you were flustered, but Mr. Bennett had the tiniest hint of a smile. He paid you in cash, as usual, and you nearly flew out the door to your car. The smell of Mr. Bennett's cologne lingered in your nose.

You rushed home as fast as you could, trying not to speed too much or get into an accident. Fortunately, your parents were asleep. You almost galloped up to your room, your pussy still dripping and your nipples throbbing with need. Grabbing the first toy you found, you threw off your clothes and flopped on the bed. Somewhere in there you began fiercely tugging your nipples again and the shocks were making your head spin.

You found that you had grabbed a small vibe that just fit into your hand. You turned it to full power and smashed it against your clit. Two fingers on your other hand were thrusting into your pussy and your hips rose to meet against them. Slamming your fingers in and out and matching the rhythm with your hips, you came like a volcano erupting. You had to clamp down on your mouth and throat so that you didn't scream like a banshee. Exhausted, you immediately fell asleep, feeling like you were passing out.

The next morning, you were horny again. Or still horny. You looked at the clock and knew your parents were out of the house for several hours. The small vibe you had used was still sitting on the bed, amidst the disheveled sheets. It was a good start, but you knew you needed more. Leaning over to open the drawer on your nightstand, you pulled out your g-spot vibe. It was about 10 inches long, with a straight, smooth shaft that ended in a bulbous head tipped about 30 degrees from the shaft. You liked this style a lot better than the curved ones -- it gave you a more direct control and was easier to hang on to.

You put the head of the g-spot vibe in your mouth just to get it wet a bit, turned it on low, and stroked around and up and down your outer lips. Everything got warm, and your pussy opened up and got a little bit slippery. You moved the vibe, running it along the inside of your lips, avoiding your clit, and circling your opening. Once you got really going and were leaking, you began pushing the vibe in and out, running across your g-spot each time. Pausing for a second, you dipped your fingers into your wetness and ran it around your clit. You repeated this a few times until your clit felt awake and slick. Changing the setting on the g-spot vibe to a pulse pattern, you started thrusting it in and out a little bit faster and lingering on your g-spot. Then you put the small vibe on your clit, circling it around, making sure to get a little wetness from your slit as you did.

Increasing the speed of your motions and the power of the vibes brought you closer and closer to orgasm. You were past the point of panting or gasping and couldn't do anything but shout as your orgasm hit. Your whole body spasmed, thrashed, gushed, and exploded with a wave of glorious sensation.

This was a really good way to begin your day.