Babysitting Bucky

Story Info
A Household Favor.
2.2k words
4.2
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Bucky's chartered flight taxied to a stop next to the VIP Gate of Copenhagen Kastrup International Airport. A uniformed skycap carried his luggage inside where he was briefly interviewed and then whisked through immigration and customs. His welcoming party was waiting outside the directorates' exit at the executive reception lounge. He spied the trio of Birgit and Bonnie and a blond beau-hunk protectively stuck to Bonnie's arm. The young man seemed unhappy, grumbling about being left behind for the week. He gestured towards the American man who had just walked in.

"But why all week? And why does he get to go?"

"It's a family thing. Father, mother, and daughter."

"You didn't even know you had a father until last month."

"Well, now I do and I want to get to know him better."

Her recently reunited parents overheard the exchange. Despite his impolite rectitude, Birgit was pleased that Bonnie had found better companions after Bucky's assistance. Her new boyfriend was a chiseled Adonis, an up-and-coming soccer potential, rising steadily in the lively Euro-football circuit. Her mind flashed an analogous vision of the handsome sportsman's cock up and cumming in her daughter's lively pussy.

She looked at Bucky and recalled similar times in Texas, in the front seat of his pickup truck and the joy she felt then when Bucky's cock was up and cumming inside her youthful spasming pussy. Birgit's hope was that the boyfriend was affording Bonnie a similar joy in their blossoming relationship.

After attempting to, but probably faltering at, easing his despair with a withering goodbye kiss, Bonnie skipped off with an affectionate see-you-again-soon wave to catch up with her parents as they boarded the private resort-chartered flight to Cannes.

The Cote d'Azur city was abuzz with sunshine and beaches and celebrities. Eager to see the sights while being seen, it was a quick change and hustle to the beach, where the family unit strolled the topless zone of the famous strand, a spicy vista that built Bucky's libido all afternoon and into the evening.

He was more than ready when nighttime rolled around and he fucked Birgit for the first time in decades. She was still very skilled in cowgirl and invoked their joint reminiscences of pickup truck sex. Good daughter Bonnie slept in the second bedroom, letting her parents get reacquainted intimately without interference.

The next day, they returned to trolling the beach. They snickered and giggled as they spied on the calculated celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that provided 'unintentional' nip slips for the feral paparazzi's publicity photos.

That night, after gently fucking Birgit to sleep, Bucky snuck to Bonnie's room. She was awake in her bed, her patience slowly but surely weakening. Bucky rewarded her restraint by robustly fucking her all night, ending their short abstinence with fulfilling coital incest.

Those days of being immersed in the Danish women's stupendous sexual charms would have satisfied any man on the planet. But Birgit and Bonnie had gossiped about their times with the Texas stud and understood his vigor in all of life's ventures. They let the macho man follow his egotistical caprices and exude his macho maleness.

And then fate intervened. Bucky was showing off his bronco-busting style with a mechanical bull at one of Cannes out of the way nightspots. He wasn't as spry as he used to be and got thrown to the mats by an out-of-synch buck. He gamely tried to get up but the pain in his lower back gave him pause. He heard and was embarrassed by the other patrons' good-natured jibes while he was carted off for home by his two lovely lady companions.

He was unable to perform that night, much to the females' disappointment, but especially his own. He was grumpy for days about the situation. The women were tolerant of his complaints and frailty until they weren't. That's when Bonnie had an inspiration and Birgit had the connections to make it happen.

That night, Bucky, his back in an elastic waist compression band, was sprawled on the living room couch at the beachside bungalow. Bonnie and Birgit entered decked out in sexy disco dresses for another night on the town. Bucky made a grimaced face.

"I don't think I'm up for carousing the scenes tonight."

They giggled and Birgit spoke up.

"Oh, yes. We understand. You need to rest. But we don't."

Bucky's face showed his grumpy sarcasm.

"Oh, wow, thanks for the sympathy."

Bonnie snickered and Birgit smiled wide at his distress. The older of the pair called over her shoulder towards the entry vestibule.

"Niki. Vien ici, Chérie..."

Bucky braced up on elbows as a little French mademoiselle stepped shyly into the room. She wore a white blouse, black skirt, and school shoes and her hair was dark waves that surrounded her head and were cut to leave her shoulders bare.

"We hired you a babysitter for the night."

"Bon soir, monsieur Bucky. Je suis Niki. Comment vas-tu?"

She looked vaguely familiar but Bucky couldn't quite place her. Then he recognized the energetic starlet from the porn video that had launched Bucky and Bonnie on their weekend of incestuous discovery.

Bonnie translated for Bucky benefit. This was Nicole, stage named Niki, a gift from Birgit and Bonnie to add some spice to the family's weeklong getaway. Niki claimed oral sex expertise and was brought here for the night to demonstrate that unique babysitting specialty.

"She's very talented and will see to your comfort and wellbeing while we're gone."

Niki smiled, understanding some of the English and knowing her assigned role. With bijou cheek buzzes among the ladies setting the stage, Birgit and Bonnie left for a night of club crawling and privacy for the injured cowboy and his caretaker.

Niki stepped slowly towards the reclining Bucky. He watched her approach with some suspicion, knowing he was susceptible to whatever she chose to do for his 'comfort and wellbeing'. He didn't like this feeling of vulnerability. The apprehension actually tingled his pulsing cock nerves.

She came close and knelt by his side; slowly placing her hand atop his groin. He attempted to lever up his body but she placed the other hand gently on his chest and pressed him down.

"Non, monsieur... C'est... ehh... my job... pas de mouvement ... d'accord... no moving, okay?"

Bucky took her counsel and lay back. Niki smiled and nodded.

"Oui. C'est Bon."

Her hand rubbed a few times across his shorts-covered prick. She focused there and unsnapped and unzipped his fly, maneuvering his cock out. Her fingers danced along the shaft, gaining his swelling.

His head turned sideways and she saw his eyes ogling her cleavage. Her hands left his cock to unbutton her top. She folded back the lapels and popped her modest tits into view.

"You like?"

Bucky was falling into her spell and responded "Oui". Her breasts were youthfully nubile, conical flesh that would be heaven to touch and hold.

She took his hand and placed it on her breast. He naturally squeezed and his thumb rubbed her nipple. She smiled a throaty 'omhh' at the caress. Holding his hand to her boob, she leaned in and kissed his cock, added a tongue lap, and then suctioned the limp shaft between her lips.

With her boob in his hand and his cock in her mouth, Bucky lay back, closed his eyes, and let Niki perform her professional calling... her job, as she had said. She worked diligently and received her partial reward when he filled her mouth with his days' worth of pent-up ejaculation. She moaned and swallowed and suckled him to flaccidity.

His mind swam in post-coital half-sleep, nary a thought of his lower backache. He was aware of movement, a rustle of clothes and found himself upright and naked, leaning heavily on a half-naked Niki and doing a walking-stumble to the master bedroom.

He lay prone on the mattress and she cuddled to his side, her fingertip sliding down and back, stopping to fiddle the coronal cleft. He lolled in a dream-wake state and saw her upright silhouette, wavering up and down on his hips and he felt his genital muscles cramp and release, his nerves inundated by endorphin-induced tingles. Then she was gone, but not; he felt her warmth again at his side, her pliant nipples pressed to his arm.

Daylight brought Bucky to a waking clarity. He looked aside and saw Niki's eyes surveying his face, a hint of merriment on her lips. She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Encore, mon cher... une fois plus"

"I don't know..."

"Laissez-moi essayer... I try... okay?"

The French maiden leaned towards his groin and took his mixed genital dewed appendage between her sweet lips, employing tongue tickles and hard suctions. Her initial 'try' was successful at getting a bigger mouthful of man-meat. Her sustained 'try' got the last of Bucky's seminal reserves to pulse out; the shots slipping down her throat.

She found and donned one of his dress shirts, long enough to cover her ass and pussy. She helped him put on boxers and shuffle out of bed to sit at the breakfast nook table. There was a commotion at the front door and Birgit and Bonnie stumbled through, laughing at whatever. They spied the babysitting pair in the kitchen and joined them there. Birgit was full of mirth as she queried the professional 'babysitter'.

"So, was Bucky a good little boy for you?"

"Oui, madame, c'était un bon petit garçon... ehh... a good, little boy, yes... trois fois."

"Three times! Wow, I'd say he was a great little boy and you were a great babysitter."

"Merci, madam..."

Niki curtsied as she thanked her sponsor. They all heard a car horn honk in the driveway.

"Ahh, c'est mon patron, oncle Georg. Je dois y aller maintenant."

Birgit produced a wad of Euros and Niki accepted them with a thankful smile. She scurried to collect her day clothes scattered about the living room. Clutching the clothes and money to her chest, she returned to kiss Bucky adieu, then cheek buzzes for the ladies all around and she hurried out the door.

Birgit went to the door to be sure Niki departed safely. Her burly porn-producer uncle waited behind the wheel to retrieve his prime pornographic talent. He waved to Birgit as Niki clamored into the passenger seat and handed over the money.

As he drove away, she saw his hand catch the back of his niece's neck, pressing her face down to his lap below sight. Birgit was sure Bucky would have understood the uncle's infatuation and impatience to reacquaint Niki and her superb blowjob skills with his raging hardon.

Bucky's tender back was recovering slowly but surely and he managed a couple of swims between sunning and lounging at the resort pool. His hostesses let him be, knowing he needed to conserve his energies for later.

'Later' was after dinner, when they held a ménage a trois for the final 'family' night. Favoring Bucky's back, they gave him lots of kisses and genital massages, even a sort of daisy chain of lips, cock, and pussies, until Bucky voiced his family fantasy. His female bedmates giggled and complied.

Bonnie mounted astride Bucky; Birgit rested her head on his tummy. The daughter stroked her pussy on his erection until Birgit demanded a chance.

"Let Momma have a taste."

Bonnie's fingers strummed her clit while Birgit suckled the vaginal-dew wet erection. When Birgit had her fill of flavor, Bonnie used her masturbating fingers to lever his cock into her cunt for more slow stroking and wet soaking. Birgit watched the grandeur of Bucky's long fat cock sliding in and out of Bonnie's labia.

"Oh, sweetie, that looks so wonderful. I'll bet it feels good, too."

"Ohh... yes, mama..."

Birgit marveled at the image and caressed Bucky's inner thigh. She sidled up to his side, keeping her hand between his legs, a finger hefting his ball sack, devoting herself to Bucky's pleasure. She murmured her curiosity in his ear.

"Is she tight, my dear?"

"As tight as a virgin."

Birgit grinned at Bucky's carnal articulation of his delight. She leaned down again for another oral round and reinsertion. Bucky reached his limit and was set to erupt. He was gulping air for the imminent event.

Bonnie pulled off quickly and rubbed her clit to her own orgasm. The first spurt hit Birgit's nose before she seized the spouting shaft and aimed the remnants of Bucky's spew, peppering the rest of her face with pearly droplets of manly largesse. They lay together after that, reveling in a very enjoyable family night.

In the morning, Bonnie left for her scheduled return to Denmark and a reunion with her boyfriend, intent on ending and rewarding his brief sexual abstinence.

Birgit finished the week with Bucky. He was feeling better now and they enjoyed the topless beach and pool scenes, spawning their passionate nights of adult affection.

Bucky pondered his lonely life. He fucked a variety of women however and whenever he wanted but it was emotionally unfulfilling.

How often does a man get a second chance with his first love?

He proposed marriage and Birgit accepted. Money was never an issue for either and they pledged that each could pursue their individual careers as a means of retaining their intellectual purpose in life.

Bucky gave her a large diamond engagement ring and posed a special request. Open-minded Birgit agreed to his indulgence; she considered it her engagement gift to the man she loved.

She gave permission to Bucky for getting a once-a-month weekend 'hall pass' for sexual rendezvouses with Bonnie, for as long as the father-daughter pair mutually desired it.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers