Babysitting for Swingers Pt. 02

Story Info
This got spicy with the two couples I babysat for.
1.3k words
4.43
19.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina, Mike, Jeff, Amy, and I all ran down the basement stairs, naked and a little bit wet still from the hot tub. We all went to the rear end of the basement, where Mike unlocked a door to reveal their room of toys, equipment, and other BDSM and sex stuff.

"Well, here it is!" Tina exclaimed, ushering us into the back room. "My favorite thing in here is this bench.

She pointed to a smooth wooden bench that looked like an "X," with restraints on all points of it. It was about waist height and looked kind scary.

I looked at a weird contraption that laid on the ground in a corner. It had a bar with hand cuffs and leg braces.

"What's this one?" I asked.

"Well, wanna find out?" Tina said as she grabbed the contraption and straightened it out. "Sit down on the floor here and stick your feet into these holes."

I did as she said, as the other three watched me maneuver my naked body into the contraption.

"Now just relax and let me put you into position. You might get a bit stretchy." Tina said.

"Oh don't worry, I'm really flexible," I said as Tina maneuvered my legs behind my arms, stretching them to where my knees where behind my shoulders and my feet were in the air. She continued to strap the fabric and buckle buckles to where I was completely folded in half on the ground, with my arms pulled behind me and hand cuffed.

I was completely disabled and exposed with the two couples looking down at me. I got so turned on I almost started shaking.

"Now, this is my favorite contraption to get eaten out in. It just opens things up in just the right way." Tina said.

"Well then let me have it!" I said, gesturing with my head, since I couldn't move anything else.

Tina and Jeff knelt to the ground, eyes locked in on my exposed pussy. Jeff grabbed me, thrusting my pussy into the air and started going to town on my clit. I immediately moaned as waves of pleasure rushed over me. Tina was on the other side of me playing with my boobs and pulling on my pierced nipples.

Amy came from behind Tina, handing her some rope which she tied a knot on either end. Tina gently secured the small knots on my pierced nipples and wrapped the rope around the back of my neck, pulling my nipples up toward my head.

The two women kept massaging my boobs as Jeff continued to eat me out. I immediately came and then came again and again, as the three just did not let up on me.

Tina and Amy got closer and closer until they started kissing each other and eventually started sucking on each other's nipples. I watched them go at it while I came one more time from Jeff devouring me.

Jeff pulled his head back up, dripping in my wetness.

"Wow my tongue is sore," Jeff said, wiping his chin.

He untied me, as Tina and Amy kept going at it on the floor, Tina licking Amy's pussy, as they both sprawled their arms and legs.

"I have this theory that this one thing can make any woman squirt," Mike said, as he walked over to me, releasing the rope around my neck and nipples.

"Oh yeah? Then what is it?" I said, in disbelief.

"Let me just show you," Jeff said, motioning for me to squat to the ground. "Go flat on your feet and touch your heels with your butt."

I did as he said and he started rubbing around my pussy lips, eventually making his way into my pussy with two of his fingers.

All of a sudden he curled his fingers in me and thrust his hand back and forth extremely fast. Waves and waves of pleasure washed over me, as my eyes rolled back in my head.

I, then, started to feel warm liquid stream down my butt cheeks, dripping onto my feet and the floor. Then it happened.... I squirted everywhere. It felt like I was peeing, but it was liquid shooting out of my pussy, onto Mike's arm and covering the floor.

Mike continued to make me squirt before I fell to the floor, out of breath from cumming for so long. The two couples all surrounded me, laughing, as they brought me back to my feet.

"Hey Kat, do you want to give this one a try?" Tina said as she grabbed my hand, ushering me to the big X. I laid down on the wood, which was cold on my back, butt, and legs, as both couples strapped in my arms and legs, which were spread wide and pulled tight to where I could barely move.

"Well, us girls all came our fair share, how about letting the guys do the same?" Amy said, motioning them towards me.

Jeff positioned himself between my legs, immediately sliding himself into me. Mike came over to my head, putting his dick into my mouth as I moved my head back and forth, sucking him.

Jeff started thrusting harder and faster as I started to feel him swell up inside me. He came hard after only about 5 minutes. He pulled out as his cum dripped out of me and down my ass cheeks onto the floor.

Mike moved around me to do the same thing, emptying himself in me in a shorter amount of time.

The guys unstrapped me and started to clean off.

"Hey we aren't done with you yet!" Amy said, grabbing jeff and thrusting him on the couch. Amy and Tina immediately went to town on Jeff's dick, one on his dick and one on his balls.

At this point my pussy as so worn out that I was fine with just giving head.

Tina leaned up from Jeff's dick to talk to me saying, "Hey Kat, Mike likes his balls pulled, just FYI," as she went back to sucking Jeff's dick with Amy's help.

I pushed Mike onto the other couch, grabbing his balls and pulling them hard. I heard him moan in pain but I kept going.

I looked over at Tina and Amy as they finished off Jeff, aiming his cum onto their boobs. They looked at me and immediately came over to help out.

"Use your mouth, but don't stop pulling," Amy said, as she and Tina went at his dick and under his balls.

I fit both balls in my mouth and kept pulling hard. Tina and Amy both spit on his dick as they kept at it.

I could feel his balls shake a little, as Tina removed her mouth and made Mike shoot his cum directly into the air, most of it falling on my face.

I let go, as both Jeff and Mike laid out on the couches and Tina and Amy brought me to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

When we got into the bathroom, we laughed at what had happened and talked about some highlights.

"Kat, you still have something dripping out of you," Amy said, pushing my legs apart and sticking her head between my legs.

She latched her lips onto my pussy, sucking hard and trying to get every ounce of cum out of my pussy. I quivered a little as she pulled away with a mouth full of cum.

We cleaned off and went to bed, Tina and Jeff taking the upstairs room and Amy, Mike, and I sharing the pull out.

The next day, I could barely walk as I shuffled out of the house and into my car. Since then, I fucked each couple again, but never together like that. They invited me on their trip to Mexico later this year, so hopefully we can spend the week in and on each other.