Bachelor Party Gone Wrong Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2: Guys get dominated over bachelor party weekend.
1.6k words
3.37
11.1k
7
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART II

Quickly, the girls pushed me back onto the bed alongside Mike and John, still naked and our legs in spreaders. The bed was crowded. We were whispering among ourselves for a bit, while the girls were taking a few shots and giggling and talking to one another.

I looked over at Jennifer, who clearly was in control. "Jen, where's Tammy?"

Jennifer shot me a look, seemed like she wanted me to shut up, but then she smirked "Don't you worry bitch, she'll be here eventually!!"

Jennifer walked over to Steve, still tied in the chair. "Oh you poor husband you. Look at you, still hard from the fun. You know something Steve... I never liked sucking your pathetic cock." With that, Cindy walked over to Jennifer and handed her something small and giggled. "Alright hubby, time to make you MINE!"

With that, Jennifer reveled a chastity cage, a small one. "This is a micro chastity cage Steve. You'll be wearing it for the rest of your pathetic, useless, cockless life while we are married. Problem is, I can't put it on you while you're still hard. How about you pick one of the boys over there to fix that for you."

Steve shot back quickly "Fuck you Jen, no fucking way am I having that on my dick, and no way am I having a guy blow me, go fuck yourself you cunt!"

Jen slapped him, hard, very hard. Steves ears rang, his vision blurred, he'd never been hit by Jennifer before and never so hard by anyone. Steves eyes watered. Jen grabbed his chin with her hand and pushed his face upwards to face hers. She had a VERY demanding tone. "Steve, you will wear this from now on, you don't have the option of no, and if I were you, I'd pick a boy over there VERY fast or else they will all have a turn with you." She let his face go... "By the way faggot, nobody said one of them is blowing that pathetic cock. You'll get to have your final orgasm inside one of their asses, but it's up to you which one."

Steve was beside himself. Jennifer slapped him again, twice this time, just as hard. "I can do this all fucking day bitch. Now PICK, last time I will say it!"

Steve looked broken, in pain, and willing to just give up to end this. "Fine, jesus Jen, just give me Dan." With that, Jennifer signaled to the girls, they walked over to me, grabbed me by the spreader and flipped me over. They dragged my lifeless body down off the bed so my ass was bent over perfectly for them to view. Cindy landed a hard slap across my ass. "Fucking loser!"

I tried to beg and plead to stop, it was useless. The ring gag was keeping real words from forming, and it hurt trying to use my mouth at all. I was laying there drooling, awaiting my fait.

Jennifer fixed a shock collar to Steves neck "This is so you behave like a good boy." She pushed it on and watched him twitch in extreme pain. Steve yelled for her to stop. "Okay, I'll do as you say Jen, please no more, I'm begging." Jennifer uncut his ankles from the chair, then his hands. She shocked him again as Steve hit the floor in agony.

Jennifer "Get the fuck up and get behind your lover Steve!!!" Steve struggled to get up, in tears and whimpering like a bitch. He stood up behind me and looked at Jen, and the other two women. Not one word was spoken. He knew what he had to do, but he didn't want to do it. ZAP! Jennifer hit the switch again. Steve fell slightly onto my bare body in pain. He regained his stance and said "Alright, please just stop."

Jennifer angled the camera towards us "Lets go boys, the camera is waiting!"

I could feel my friends tip touching my asshole. My ass has never been touched by anyone, not even a finger, let alone a large cock. Cindy walked over and squirted some cold lube on my ass, rubbing it into my hole even. I couldn't believe what was happening. It was happening so fast. My ass was tight, I knew this was going to hurt. Then I felt steves mushroom tip enter. Cindy giggled "Go all the way in Steve, do it or else." Steve pushed in, slow but all at once without backing up. Cindy grabbed his balls hard and checked that he was all the way in. I could tell he was. I was in so much pain, I was sobbing as hard as I could, my head moving side to side. Luckily he was under 6 from what I heard from his measurement. This was too much for me. Jennifer scolded him after taking a shot with Kim. "Fuck him already faggot!"

With that command, Steve was crying as he began to trust me. He's pull out just enough to leave the tip in and ram it back in, over and over and over again. It was all too much for me. I lost consciousness a few times. Near the end I could feel him going a bit quicker and less pull out, I knew he must be close to finishing. All this on camera, me and my friend fucking my ass. I couldn't believe this was happening. The women were loving it all.

Finally, I felt a large warmth fill my insides. He came. I heard him grown and collapse on my backside. Jennifer grabbed him, removed him back to his chair, restrained him and then dangled the cage in front of his face. "Good job faggot, I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm ever. I bet you loved his asshole didn't you!?"

Steve was crying uncontrollably at this point. I just lay there in shock and pain. She fixed the cage to his small cock, it was a micro cage she said, and she measured less than 1 inch once it was in place. She took the key and put it on the table. "This is the only key Steve. I'll hand it over to either Cindy or Kim later, depending on your behavior."

Kim went over to me and put a shot of whiskey in my mouth "You earned it bitch." I drank it quickly, burning as it went down along with my drool that was now everywhere. I looked over at her standing in front of my side of the bed. "Please, enough, that's enough girls, we're done. Whatever is going on, it's done now. Steves locked, that's what you wanted obviously, just end this."

Kim got down on her knees near my face and spit in it a few times, rubbing it all over my face, mixing it with mine. "No sweety, we're not done. We just got started." With that she stood back up and pulled me up. I was now sitting at the edge of the bed where I was just forced by Steve. "I have to take a piss, how about you ladies?" Kim looked at the other two, they nodded a big yes! "Let's go in the bathroom shall we Dan?" With that she grabbed me by my hands and led me to the bathroom, the other two women followed us. "Get in the tub, now!" She pushed me carefully into the tub. She removed the leg spreader to help me fit better. My legs and ass were SO sore. My hands still tied behind me, and the ring gag still in place. My mouth was exhausted.

The girls were all outside the tub now, standing and staring at me. Kim spoke "Alright Dan, since it's YOUR party, here's my gift for you. I enjoy watching porn where women piss on the men, but I never got to try it out, that is, until now." She laughed, the other two did as well. With that, she pulled down her panties under her skirt. I couldn't see her pussy very well but I noticed some trimmed hair. She put a leg up near my face, balancing it on the side of the tub. "Enjoy it, I know I will." She quickly let go of her bladder on my face. Cindy pulled my head back, heading my open mouth right at her cunt so it could be filled. It was very warm and not tasty at all. I was gagging a bit on it but it was going down one way or another. She finished and pulled her panties back up. "Next!" She walked away as Jennifer took her turn.

Jen took her panties off and placed them on my face. She then stood over my body and relieved herself. She made sure her piss covered my body entirely. Next was Cindys turn. She decided to also put her panties over my head, and then turned around over my face, crotched down a bit as if to nearly sit on my face, covered my open mouth with her shaved cunt, and let loose. I drank every drop, I had no choice. She would stop every so often to let me swallow it, then continue, while laughing.

There I was, covered inside and out in the girl's piss. I couldn't believe it. Kim looked at me and spit a few times on my face. "There ya go, hope you liked your gift. Now you can wait here while we go attend to our other boys." With that, the three girls left. Two sets of panties on my soaked face, covered in piss. I noticed the bathroom didn't have any towels around at all. I had no way to dry off or even run a shower due to my hands tied behind me. I just sat in the tub, drenched in urine.

The three women poured themselves a few more drinks and sat down. Jennifer looked over at the bed with Mike and John side by side. "Alright, boys, who's next?"