Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she groaned as she lowered herself down, my dick sliding easily into her wet pussy. "Fingers are nice, but there's no replacement for a cock."

"Shit! You're going to fuck him? Right here?" the woman who had pulled her panties back up asked, staring at Hanna as she bent over. Hanna moved back and forth again, pushing on and off my dick, holding my hands to her tits and grunted in reply.

"Fuck yes. I bet he'd fuck you too if you asked him."

"I'm NOT going to be fucking your boyfriend!" she snapped.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's hers," she said, taking her hand from mine and jerking her thumb toward Shania.

The woman looked over at Shania. "You're going to let her fuck your boyfriend?"

"Why not? He's already fucked me a couple times. I don't mind sharing a bit."

"Ohhhhhhhh damn," Hanna moaned. "And he feels soooooo damn good."

The guy she had been dancing with reached out and pulled her now mostly naked body back to him. "Come on Crystal. Let's just dance. If they wanna have sex, let 'em."

"Next thing you know, you'll wanna be doing that."

He grinned. "Not that bad of an idea, is it?" he asked as he moved one hand down to her butt and tried to push her panties down again.

She pushed his hand away and pulled her panties back in place. "You really wanna fuck me in public? It wasn't enough to get my tits out for you and let you play under my skirt?"

"You can't tell me it's not getting you turned on," he said quietly, moving his hand around between them and pushing it down into her panties. I could tell he was working his finger between her lips. She closed her eyes for a moment and moaned softly as he apparently found her clit. "You're awfully wet for not being excited."

"But in public?" she whispered just barely loud enough for us to hear.

He pulled his hand out and pushed her panties down again. This time she let him push them all the way to her thighs, exposing the curly brown bush that was trying to hide her full round lips. I could see him slip his finger between her protruding inner labia again, drawing another moan. They moved, not so much to the music, but just rocking back and forth as he stroked her pussy while Hanna continued to pound herself onto my dick.

"OH shit. OHHHHHHHH SHIT!" Hanna cried as she started to climax around my fat shaft. I could feel her body tighten around me and squeeze me as she continued to push on and off of me, her legs trembling and her motion less coordinated than a few moments ago.

"Dan, no," the woman next to us gasped, drawing my attention back to him. He'd pulled his dick out and was pushing it between her legs, trying to work it into her pussy. "Oh fuck. Really?" she gasped without physically trying to stop him. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as his dick slowly pushed into her until their thighs met again.

I held Hanna as she stood, trembling and panting, her orgasm washing over her. She started to rock again, once again also pushing on and off of me. I pulled my hands from her chest and held her hips as I started to plunge quickly into her, knowing exactly what she wanted. Her tits hung down and flew around like crazy, again drawing the attention of most of the guys as we slapped wetly together. I could feel my urgency building and knew that it wasn't going to be long.

"That's it. Come for me. I wanna feel it," Hanna gasped as we pounded together, driving me deep into her with each stroke.

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body jerked. I felt the spasm jam me deep into her as my cock surged a gush of cum into her, drawing a pleasurable gasp from her and then a long slow moan. She held herself still, reaching between her own legs and teasing her clit while I stood behind her jerking and spasming, pumping everything I had into her. I could feel her pussy spasming around me again, her fingers teasing herself to a second, somewhat less powerful, climax.

"Uhhhh," the guy fucking the thirty-year-old woman next to us grunted. I understood all too well that emotion, but I suspected that the woman wasn't going to be overly happy.

My cock slipped from Hanna as it shrunk, and she straightened and turned to kiss me a long, wet kiss. "Thank you Mister C," she whispered. "How about helping that poor woman out now? I know how good you are with your fingers."

"You want me to do that with a total stranger?" I asked quietly, surprised at her suggestion.

"She isn't a total stranger. She did just watch us fuck, and she is naked," she said as she moved away from me and let her arms slide from around my neck. She turned to the woman and gently pulled her arm, pulling her away from her husband, or whoever he was. She whispered something in her ear and then pulled her backwards, sliding off her husband's wilting dick. She pulled her back until her back was pressed to my chest and then reached for my hands, moving one around her to her chest and the other down to her mound. With a grin, she stepped back and pressed herself against the woman's husband, pulling his hands around her the same way.

It didn't take the guy behind Hanna more than a few moments to start playing with her tits and pussy. She closed her eyes and let him tease her, enjoying the sensations.

Reluctantly, I started to stroke the woman's nipple and my fingers of my other hand down through her brown curls. At first she stared at her husband almost in disbelief, her body stiff and resisting. I'd never forced a woman to do anything she didn't want to, but I continued to stroke her nipple, slowly working my fingers down her body. She felt my fingers slip between her thighs and stiffened more, not moving at all with the music of the new song but standing statue still. I changed the position of my hand and gently stroked a finger back and forth across the little bit of her pussy lips I could reach. It wasn't long before she leaned back into me, letting my body take some of her weight. She leaned her head back against my shoulder and moved her feet apart slightly, her panties falling to her ankles. She moved her feet again, stepping out of one leg of her panties, leaving them hanging around her other foot. When she set her foot down again it was moved apart far enough for me to easily stroke the length of her slit.

"Oh my," she whispered as I gently pinched and pulled her hard nipple protruding from her firm, maybe small C cup, breast. I let my fingers stroke back and forth between her lips, teasing her slit and dipping my finger deeper between them. "UH!" she gasped as my finger found her clit for the first time. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and squeezed herself as I started to run my fingertip around her clit. "Oh damn," she whispered a little breathlessly as she shuddered a little. Her hands moved from around her and one wormed between us, finding my flaccid dick pressed between her tight little ass cheeks. She worked her hand around my dick and squeezed it, squeezing it in time with the strokes of my finger across her clit.

I let my finger push back along her slit and then up into her. She shifted her weight on her feet, spreading her legs a little more, allowing me to curl most of my hand between her legs. I pushed first one finger and then another up into her and started to fuck her with them, letting my palm rub her crotch and clit with each curling stroke of my fingers up into her. She was soon jerking on my dick in time with the strokes of my fingers into her, my dick growing harder in her hand. In and out I pushed my fingers, my palm grinding against her pussy, her hips pushing out to put even more pressure on it.

"Oh God! I'm coming," she squeaked breathlessly as her legs started to tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching around my fingers as the trembles of her legs grew until her whole body was trembling like she was shivering. I continued to stroke my two fingers in and out, grinding the heel of my palm into her clit. She suddenly gasped and her whole body jerked. I could feel her pussy gushing her juices onto my hand, dripping down to the floor between her legs as her body trembled and periodically spasmed hard in my arms. Slowly she began to still and I slowed my strokes, finally stopping everything but a very gentle teasing of the tips of her sopping wet lips. "Oh my God," breathed as she panted for breath. "What did you do to me?" She looked directly at her husband. "I hope the hell you paid more attention to what he did to me than to what you were doing to her."

"I was, um, paying attention," he stammered, clearly having not been paying attention to anything but Hanna giving him a hard-on again and sticking it between her thighs.

"Uh huh. I'm sure," she said as she pulled out of my grasp. She turned to face me, gave me a very hot wet kiss, playing with my dick with one hand while she held my head with her other. "God, I wish I could just let you fuck me," she whispered.

"Why not?"

She chuckled. "Not sure it'd be a good thing to have YOUR baby instead of his," she whispered before pulling away. She stepped back and bent over, working her panties over her foot and pulling them up her legs. She found her dress on the floor and stepped into it. She pulled it up and then stepped to me to zip her up. She walked away, leaving her husband standing with his dick between Hanna's thighs.

"I think you better go catch up to your wife," Hanna said, stepping from his grasp. "Before she changes her mind and comes back to fuck him."

"Uh. Yeah. Right," he said, tucking his hard-on back into his pants as he walked towards the stairway to catch up to his retreating wife.

"Well, now that you're all hard again," Hanna said with a grin. "Wanna fuck some more?"

"Actually, if you don't mind. I think I'd like to get another beer and sit a while."

She kissed me. "You sit. I'll get you a beer."

I watched her walk to the bar, her big tits swaying and bouncing with each step of her high heels, not bothering to put anything on. She came back a few moments later, every guy near the bar, staring at her, as she came back with two beers. She set one on the table in front of me and drank about half the other before finding her dress. She finished drinking it down after putting her dress back on, then leaned down and kissed me before walking towards the stairs.

"Well, that looked like you had fun," Shania said, twisting her chair to stretch her legs over my lap. She reached for my beer and took a swig and then held it out for me. I took a long drink as well while Shania worked her legs to get my hard-on poking up between her calves. She grinned at me and teased my dick with her legs. In return, I reached my hand into her lap and gently teased my fingers across her mound, periodically teasing them between her thighs and between her lips, even though she was trying hard to keep her thighs clenched together to prevent it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's starting to get late," I heard Carrie say over the speaker system of the DJ. "I know some of you on the second floor have been enjoying a more casual attire, but I'd like to ask you all to find your clothes and please join us back down on the main floor. In the meantime, our DJ will play one more slow song for us before we play a little game. Unfortunately, we'll have to ask those families with children and yes, I'm afraid those of you who are not legal age will have to retire for the night. As much as I have no qualms about a sixteen or seventeen- year-old seeing a sexy naked person, the contract we signed was very specific that there could be no intentional public nudity in the presence of minors. No idea why they felt it was important to include that, but they did. So, we'll certainly obey that."

With her little speech finished, the DJ started playing a nice slow song. Shania and I found our clothes and dressed, along with the rest of us on the balcony that had gotten "more comfortable".

The song ended and Carrie once again stepped to the mic. "Alright. So, we've had a little hiccup in the overnight accommodations," she said, drawing a little murmur from the group as a whole. "No. Don't worry. We have things in hand. Apparently something happened in our record keeping. Totally our fault. We have more people staying over than we have rooms for. Well, to be exact. We have enough rooms for every couple that requested a room. What we don't have room for is the singles that were reserved."

A number of women made noise which got Carrie to quickly respond. "No. Hold on a minute ladies. Lizzy came up with a perfect solution. We have enough rooms to assign one to every guy, with two rooms with double queen-sized beds left over. We've gone around and polled both the wives and husbands of couples we thought might be willing to participate in a little game. After I explain things, if you haven't been asked and DO want to participate, let me know and we'll be happy to include you. So, what's the game? Well, the issue is that there are more women than we can house as singles, even if we double or triple you up in the two ladies' only rooms. So, some of you will have to share with another couple. Based on watching the dance floor, some of you may not want to sleep with your husband tonight! So, for the couples that have agreed to participate, about half of you men will be hosting two women tonight. Yes, I know most of these rooms are a single queen bed, but I'm pretty sure you can figure out how to manage. That leaves the problem of deciding who sleeps with who. That's where the game comes in. Ladies, you get to dance with the men of your choice. Men, you can't refuse a dance, sorry. Ladies, you can only dance with a man one time. After that you have to pick a different partner. The way this is going to work is that you earn coins for how far you are willing to go. A silver coin," she said, holding up a silver wrapped chocolate coin I'd seen earlier on the snack table. "If you expose your breasts, another if you expose down there, a third if you let him put his hand between your legs, and yes I do mean IN. A gold coin if you drop your dress completely, and a second gold coin if you pull out his dick and put it inside. A gold coin is worth four silver coins. Any questions?"

"Yeah," a lady a ways behind me asked. "If we take out his dick, does he have to fuck us? Or can we just play with it?"

"Anything you uncover he can play with as long as the music is playing. Taking his dick out is an invitation, but not a requirement. However, if you take it out and he WANTS to put it in you, you can't say no. Oh yes Men! Pay attention. NO SLOPPY SECONDS! You cream in someone, you're done for the night and that's your partner for the night. When we've decided we've had enough dances, we're going to auction off bedroom space, read that as men go to the highest bidder. The more coins you win, the better chance you have of buying the partner you want for the night. Married men will get one partner, single men will be able to be bid on over and over until we have everyone paired up. Yes ladies, if you want to buy a space in the ladies' only rooms, you can do that also."

Jenny walked up and whispered something to Carrie who grinned. "My maid of honor just suggested, that if a woman really wants to sleep with a particular guy, and she's not earning enough coins, she could try to get him to come in her, locking him in as a partner for the night."

"Oh boy! Hadn't thought of that," I heard a female voice say.

"Now that you all know the rules. If anyone wants to opt out and just take their room with their spouse and call it a night, let me know. If anyone that said no before has changed his or her mind, you can still get in on the fun. We'll start the first dance, and my bridesmaids will come around towards the end of the song and hand out your booty!"

She handed the mic to the DJ. "Ladies, I've been to a lot of weddings and seen a lot of unusual games played, but I have to say, this is definitely the most interesting I'll have ever seen. Let the fun begin!" He started playing 'Shut Up and Dance'.

Shania kissed me and grinned. "Have fun," she whispered before pushing away and moving off towards one of the groomsmen. I watched her wrap her arms around him and start dancing with him moments before I felt an arm slide around my waist and turn me.

"Well, Dale. How about being my first partner?" Sarah, the groom's mother asked.

"You?"

"I think it would behoove me to at least earn some coins or I might get stuck sleeping with my ex-husband. I'm sure you can imagine how much fun that would be."

"Not a lot?"

"Good answer. Now, I've never done anything like this before, and since you were doing such a nice job upstairs, how should we start?" she asked.

"Upstairs? You saw?"

"I got curious and heard there were some couples having a little fun dancing half-dressed. When I came up to get a drink from the bar, it looked to me like you were having plenty of fun fucking the brains out of a very large-chested young woman. I wouldn't at all mind finding myself in your bed getting that treatment."

"I imagine you need to gather some coins then."

"I imagine I do. Is it hard? To be naked in front of a lot of people?" she asked, quietly, pulling one of my hands to her chest and the other to her hip. "There's a zipper in back. Might as well start there."

"It was at first. Not so much anymore," I answered honestly, sliding my hand from her hip up her side and sliding it around her back. I found the zipper and then pulled it down as far as it could go. I didn't have any trouble pulling the short-sleeved dress off her shoulders and part way down her arms as she worked to undo my belt and pants. She pulled her arms from the dress, and I pushed it down, letting it hang around her waist, exposing much of her slender body and her perky small breasts inside the white lace bra. I flicked the little faster on the front and let it snap apart, exposing both breasts with her pink areola and nipples.

She let the bra hang on her shoulders and pulled one of my hands to her now bare breast before she leaned her face closer to me. "Might as well let it go all the way," she whispered.

"The dress?"

"In for a penny," she breathed, shaking a little with nervousness. I pushed the dress down and she stepped from it, standing in her open bra and a pair of pantyhose and panties. She reached down to her own hips and pushed both down, exposing a small patch of blonde curls on her mound. She moved her hands back to my pants and I felt my pants sliding down to my ankles, my hard dick quickly in her hands. "We better do this before I lose my nerve!" she said as she stroked my dick and tried to push it down between her legs at the same time.

"Here," I whispered, taking my dick from her hands. I squatted down a little and aimed it up at her and let it slide between her thighs. I could feel her pussy lips touch my head and rubbed it around to spread what juices she had on it. "Ready?" I whispered.

"I think so."

I pushed upward, causing her to lift on her toes in her high heels, before settling back down as my head spread her lips and pushed into her. "Oh God. Ohhhhhh my God. Ohhhhhhh my word," she moaned as I pushed deeper into her. "You sure that's a dick and not a log or something?"

"Just me. I promise."

"Just must be because I'm not used to having something like this in me," she panted as she stood still. I humped my hips up and down a few times to wet my shaft and settle myself more comfortably in her, and then started us moving. I reached one hand down between her legs and sought out her clit with my fingers while she hung on me and swayed side to side.

"I've seen that look before," my daughter said as she stepped over to us. "And I'll consider that naked." She pressed two of the gold wrapped chocolates into Sarah's hand and then leaned towards her and whispered, "Enjoy it while you can."