Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my free hand to push the dress down further, sliding it down over her hips and butt until it fell to the ground, joining her bra where it had already fallen. I stroked my fingers across and around her stomach, teasing along the elastic waistband of her underwear. I let my fingers stroke over her panties, sliding down the slick material to her crotch, and then between her legs to tease her pussy through the material. I stroked my fingers back and forth across her lips, drawing another soft moan from her lips. I pulled my fingers from between her legs and slid them up the front of her panties until I could slide them down inside.

I straightened up and faced her again, letting go of her hand as my fingers slipped between her legs again, this time pressing against and between her bare lips. I pressed my lips to hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers in a hot wet kiss. I let my fingers press between her lips, searching out and finding her hard clit. She moaned into my mouth as I stroked and teased it, her hips pushing out towards me. We stood and embraced for what felt like several minutes, my fingers slowly coaxing her closer to a climax while our lips and tongues danced erotically with each other.

I pulled my hand from her pussy, causing her to groan in disappointment, and used my fingers to push her panties down her body and thighs. I pushed them as low as I could and then felt one of her arms leave my neck. I could feel her reach down and push her panties lower, lifting and shifting her legs until she got them to slide all the way to her ankles. She lifted her left foot and stepped out of the underwear and dress, setting her foot down again out wider than it had been, spreading her legs further. While she had been doing that, I undid the front of my pants, which now slid down to my ankles, freeing my rock-hard cock. I heard a gasp and looked towards the door, realizing that we had an audience. Several girls were looking out at us from the doorway, some I recognized, the one that gasped was one of several I didn't.

Charlotte still had her eyes closed, either because she didn't want to see or didn't realize we were drawing an audience. She felt my bare ass with the hand that had been pushing her panties down and she pulled on me, encouraging me to push towards her. I let her pull me to her, my engorged head pushing against her wet lips. She felt my head press to her lips and arched her back slightly to push towards me, my mushroom head sliding between her lips and settling into the entrance to her depth. I held there, not pushing into her, and not pulling away either, giving her one final chance to say no. Not that her standing there naked kissing me isn't saying yes, but I've never forced myself on anyone and I'm not going to start now.

In answer, she pushed towards me, pulling on my bare ass at the same time, forcing my cock to penetrate slowly into her. She moaned quietly, breaking the kiss while she gasped several times. "Oh damn," she moaned softly as I felt my engorged head hit the end of her tunnel. "Fuck me," she whispered, her eyes open now and looking into my eyes. "You got me sooo damn turned on. Fuck me. Make me come for you. Let me feel my pussy climax around you."

I started to stroke into her as we stood leaning against the door of the barn. I shifted my hands to hold myself away from her slightly, her rock- hard nipples jutting out from her full C cup breasts to brush my chest as I started to slide in and out of her. Each stroke inched me towards the inevitable, and all I could do at that moment was to hope that I could hold back enough to let her climax first. She shifted her hands to my face, pulling my face to hers to kiss again, as I pumped my hips into her, banging her ass against the door. I only slightly realized that our motion had the door rocking slightly, the base of the door banging gently against the side of the barn. I hoped it wasn't too noticeable as I pushed into her more urgently as her pussy started to squeeze and spasm around me. She broke the kiss and panted for breath, her lips millimeters from mine, her legs and hands shaking and trembling as her orgasm started to wash over her.

My body bucked hard and jammed into her, driving her ass hard into the door, making a loud wooden bang I could do nothing about. I felt my cock surge inside her, gushing my hot cum deep in her pussy as she moaned loudly. I was at the mercy of my body's natural reactions, my body spasming over and over, driving her hard into the door again as my cock pumped my pent up cum deep into her squeezing pussy. We stood there, our faces inches apart, panting for breath as we each let our climaxes pass, my body occasionally jerking and trying to push into her further while her shudders and trembles faded away.

"Okay," she whispered. "You can definitely fuck. Now I know why Lizzy wants to fuck you again."

"Glad you enjoyed it. By the way, I haven't had a chance to tell you how beautiful you look naked."

"We already had sex. You don't have to pretend to compliment me," she breathed.

"Who's pretending? I mean it. I wouldn't mind if you stayed naked all night."

"Well, um, thank you," she whispered back. "But I think I'm going to need to put my underwear back on. I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of walking around leaking cum down my legs and everyone knowing what we just did."

"Like everyone doesn't already know," I heard my daughter say from the doorway. "The banging of the door was kinda obvious."

"Oh shit!" Charlotte gasped, looking over at the faces of the girls and a few guys standing, watching her. She pushed me away, my cock pulling from her, dripping our cum, while she stepped out of and picked up her dress and underwear and dashed off into the darkness butt naked.

"Well, I guess the show's over," my daughter said as she stepped from the doorway and walked to me. "Pretty nice show there Dad."

"Yeah. I guess," I answered awkwardly, pulling my pants back up while she stepped over to me. I had my pants pulled up and held in my hands by the time she reached me. She reached down and grasped my pussy slickened cock and used her other hand to keep me from pulling my pants the rest of the way in place.

"I know a lot of girls that wouldn't mind if YOU stayed naked the rest of the night," whispered. "Me being one of them."

"I, um," I stammered as she gently pulled on my dick, trying to coax it from shrinking back to hardening again. "That would be awkward."

"It might be. But then I suspect that there'd be a girl or two that might do it with you."

"Not with kids in there," I said. "Not cool."

"Well, the kids won't be up all night, will they?"

"No."

She stepped to me and pressed herself against me, her nipples hard against my chest through the thin material of the pink dress. "Then when the kids go to bed," she said, leaving it unfinished.

"Maybe."

"So, if I let you put that away, will you give your daughter a dance?"

"Sure," I agreed. She let go of my dick and I tucked myself back in and buckled my belt. She led me by the arm back into the barn and to the dance floor. She pressed herself to me and we swayed gently to the remainder of the slow song that was playing.

I looked around while we were dancing, noticing a distinct lack of kids that had been around before. "Where did all the kids go?"

"Game room," she said with a smile. "Electronic games are a lot more fun for kids than a boring old reception."

"Oh," I answered, starting to realize that not all the couples on the dance floor were, well, behaving. At least three of the young ladies near us had their tops askew or had the guy's hands inside the dress tops. One older woman had the back of her dress unzipped all the way to her butt and her bra unsnapped to allow the guy she was dancing with access to get his hand into her top and her bare breast. Another middle age woman was dancing with a younger guy, his dick sticking out of his pants as she slowly stroked it. As they turned, I could see that his hand was equally under her skirt, no doubt playing with her pussy. I began to wonder where my date was, since I'd kind of abandoned her.

"Looking for Shania?" my daughter asked as she pulled my hand to her chest, forcing it between the material of her dress and her bare breast.

"Kinda."

"She's upstairs," she whispered. "We can go find her when the song is done if you want."

"I think I should," I answered, gently squeezing her breast. "What's she doing up there?"

"A few are upstairs dancing."

"Not down here?"

"Dad. Would you dance naked down here?"

"Oh," I answered. I suddenly felt a little foolish, also feeling a little possessive and wondering just who she's dancing naked with.

"You want to go see, don't you?" she asked, almost as if she could feel the change in my mood.

"Yes and no."

She smiled up at me. "Guess what?" she whispered.

"What?"

"You're in love."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are. If you weren't, you wouldn't be worried about who she's with. That's what your thinking, isn't it? Who is she dancing with and what is he doing with her?" My silence answered her question. She pulled away and fixed the top of her dress, that had worked down until her bare nipples were pressed to my chest. Taking my hand, she pulled me to the stairs. She led me up to the balcony level where the second bar and the snack table was. We stepped out onto the hardwood balcony, and I could see that there were indeed a number of couples at the far end, all or partly naked, dancing. I looked in the group to find Shania and my brow furrowed when I didn't see her.

"I thought you said she was up here dancing naked?"

My daughter pulled me to her side, her hip pressed to mine and squeezed me. "No. I said she was up here where people were dancing naked. I never said she was."

I finally saw Shania step from a doorway and make her way to a table, still dressed. I realized the door she came from was the ladies room. My daughter led me to the table. "Shania!" Jenny said over the sound of the music.

"Jenny! DALE!" she said even louder, her face smiling radiantly when she recognized me in the dim light. She got up and replaced Jenny's arms with her own, pulling herself to me and hugging me tightly before pressing her lips to mine in a long hot kiss. "I'm glad you're back. I've been hoping you would."

"You weren't dancing?"

She shrugged. "A few times. But it wasn't as much fun as with you, and to be honest, I couldn't get into other guys hands on me tonight."

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be. Did you get Charlotte taken care of?"

"Yeah."

"Was it fun?"

"It wasn't near as much fun as we had earlier by the lake," I answered honestly.

"Do you wanna dance?" she asked.

"I'd love to."

"Do you wanna dance here or downstairs?"

"What's the difference?"

"The difference is that if we dance up here, I have to have my tits out and you have to have your dick out."

"Just your tits? What if I want to enjoy more of your body than that?"

She grinned at me, and I felt her arms tighten around me. "In that case, we can undress each other and dance the night away naked."

"I wouldn't mind that," I agreed. It only took a few minutes for us to undress each other, leaving us in nothing but our shoes, due to the rough wood floor. The first dance wasn't exactly slow, and by the time it ended, watching Shania's huge tits wiggle and bounce had its impact with obvious results. Thankfully the next dance was a slow enough number we could cuddle together, my dick between her thighs, rubbing her soft wet lips, her hard nipples pressed to my bare chest. I let my hands stroke up and down her body as I held her, enjoying the feel of her against me, despite the rather public location.

If you'd have suggested that I'd be doing this a few weeks ago, I'd have called you nuts. Now, well, it didn't even feel particularly uncomfortable, especially not with Shania in my arms.

We danced several more dances, some faster, some slow. We weren't the only ones to end up naked and I saw at least two couples just plain having sex while they danced, which encouraged Shania to work my dick into her so we could do the same. We danced the entire dance with my dick slipping in and out of her, and I could tell she was getting closer to climax with each passing moment. The song ended and she pulled off my dick and walked quickly to the table with our clothes. She opened her purse and pulled something out and then came back. "Okay. Now we can finish," she whispered as she arched her back and slipped my slick cock back into her.

The dance number was faster, much faster than was appropriate for a slow dance, but the two of us stood facing each other, moving quickly to the music, my shaft sliding in and out of her several inches. I watched her face and knew she was getting closer to climax. I wondered what to do. I didn't want to hurt her feelings and say we couldn't let her climax, and at the same time, if she did climax, whatever was in the rooms below would get a shower when her juices leaked down between the boards.

She pulled me tighter to her, pressing her tits to my chest and her cheek to mine. "Let me come," she moaned softly, my hands on her bare ass, squeezing and holding it to me. She pulled her hips away slightly and I felt her push her hand between us. She pulled her hand away and I could feel something pressing against my cock as she pressed her pussy to me. She rocked herself, trying to hold whatever it was between us while she worked herself the last little bit to climax.

"OH FUCK!" she squeaked as she started to come. I could feel her body shudder and tremble and her pussy clench tightly around my dick as she held us tighter tightly. Her body did its little jerk and spasm thing similar to my climax, and I knew she had to be squirting out her cum. I felt wetness around my dick and a little leaking down my legs, but to my surprise I didn't feel the usual gushes of her cum. I held her until she gently let me loose of her tight hold, only then reaching down between us. She pulled an obviously saturated ladies' pad. "New use for a maxi pad," she said with a smile, trying to catch her breath.

"It worked," I answered with a smile, knowing it had to please her that she could come without holding back, even in this setting.

"I think I need to sit down for a few minutes though," she said, pulling off my dick and guiding me back to the table. We both sat down, holding hands.

"Mister C! So, this is where you've been hiding," Hanna said with exuberance as she walked up to us. She had on a strapless blue dress that had a number of zippers radiating across the front of the dress from her right hip. The dress looked like if you unzipped any of the zippers you'd have access to some portion of her body, in particular, the top zipper ending between her breasts and the bottom two zippers getting you access to her crotch, either by letting the dress spread or through a gap caused by the zipper. It was an intriguing dress.

"I bet your husband has liked that dress."

"Not just my husband. I've been popular. Even Robert explored a few of the zippers while we were dancing," she said. "I've lost track of how many fingers I've orgasmed on tonight. No one has tried a dick though. You want to? I'd hate to think that the only time was at the bachelorette party."

"I really shouldn't," I answered.

"Oh. Yes, you definitely should," Shania said with a grin.

"But aren't we supposed to be here together?"

"Trust me. I plan on earning enough to buy you for the night, and that'll take more than one man's dick in my pussy. So, you might as well enjoy as many as you can."

"Wait!? What!? Buy me for the night? I don't get it. I thought we were staying together tonight in the lodge thing," I asked in sudden confusion.

"Oh. Um. Well, it seems that there was a bit of a problem with booking and there aren't quite enough rooms to go around," Shania said.

"So someone came up with a solution?"

"A SEXY solution. I don't want to spoil it, but trust me, you'll get to enjoy it. The only thing is that you might have to dance with a few different women who are going to want you to put something someplace."

"Like my dick between their legs."

"Something like that," Shania said with a grin.

"Like my dick into them?"

"Yeah, probably more like that," she said. "But I don't want to spoil it. Trust me, you'll find out in a while. For now, just go ahead and have fun."

"Really? I was feeling guilty about worrying about who you were dancing with naked up here and now you're telling me to go dance with someone else?"

"Ohhhhhh. That's so sweet. I love that you care that much. If it's going to be too much, we can bow out of it. I mean they'll find room for us. But I really think you'll want to play. I know I do, but if you don't want me to," she said, leaving the sentence hanging.

"You really want me to do that? What if I get over stimulated?"

"You mean what happens if you come? I hope you do," she said with a grin. "But if it means that much to you, I'll make sure no one else does in me but you!"

"That doesn't seem fair to you."

"I don't care. If it makes you feel better, I'm more than happy to make that limit. We've had that limit in the games almost the whole time and it just makes me even hornier to get fucked and not loaded."

"Well, you can fuck me and load me as full as you want," Hanna said. "Only question is, do you wanna fuck me from behind or in front?"

"I think the question is, do you want to be naked or dressed?" Shania asked, as she got up and pulled me up by the hand. She pushed me towards Hanna and then sat back down, a smile on her face as she turned in her chair to face the small upstairs area being used as a dance floor, her knees pushed apart and her hand moving to tease her soft wet pussy lips. "I'll just sit and watch. I love to see the look on your face when you come."

"Oh, naked for sure! I've never danced naked with anyone, and I've never been fucked on a dance floor. So this is two big ones for me."

"No, that's a big one for you," Shania said, reaching out and grabbing my dick. "And if you don't hurry up and use it, I may change my mind."

Two zipper zips and Hanna was as naked as I was. She pulled me to the area being used as a dance floor, using my dick as a handle. It only took a few seconds before her massive tits were swinging wildly, drawing attention from almost every guy up there. Well, every guy except the one who had a half-dressed girl bent over in front of him. The dance was fast, and I wasn't exactly a fast dancer, but she kept moving in close to me so her swinging tits slapped against my chest and arms before moving back again, clearly teasing me. There was a thirtyish year old woman dancing next to us, watching Hanna's tits, the guy with her suggesting that she take the dress, pulled down to her waist, all the way off.

Hanna, being the playful little imp that she is, turned to the woman and pulled the zipper of the dress down the rest of the way before moving her hands to the hanging dress top and pulling down. The woman gave a little squeak of surprise and tried to cover her tits with one hand and her mound and pussy with her other hand, her panties, apparently already having been pushed down to her thighs.

Hanna giggled and then moved back to me, turning her back to me and ignoring the music while she pressed her back to my chest. She pulled my hands to her tits, and pressed both palms to her nipples, her hard distended nubs pushing into my palms as she pressed my hands tightly to her. She started to grind, her ample butt rubbing up and down on my rock-hard cock, stroking me with her butt crack. She lifted herself as high as she could on her toes in her high heels and reached between her legs, grasping my hard dick and pulling it out from my body and down between her legs.

1...89101112...14