Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slow song started, and Shania turned to me. "Dance with me?" she whispered, setting her drink in the railing.

I set down my beer and wrapped her in my arms, feeling her melt into me. We moved together gently, our bodies rubbing and pressing together. I felt her hands move from my back and slip between us. In moments she had my hard-on out of my pants and her skirt pulled up to let me stick between her thighs. I separated her dress top, hooking it around her big soft tits, not to expose her to anyone, but so I could feel her breasts against my chest as we went back to moving to and fro. She moved to stroke my cock with her thighs and then unsurprisingly, reached under her own butt to push my head up between her wet lips. I slid easily into her very wet pussy and we continued to dance, fucking each other as we moved.

I'm sure the guys at the bar and those near the snack bar could see us, but at that moment I didn't care. I was just enjoying the feel of her as she enjoyed the feel of me. There was no urgency, no need for either of us to push to climax. It was just gentle, soft, lovemaking while we danced. For me, the song ended much too soon. The look on Shania's face told me she felt the same way. "I think you have some other duties you need to take care of now," she whispered as we stood there, ignoring the faster music and just standing there with my dick still inside her pussy.

"I do?"

"As much as I wouldn't mind monopolizing you all night, I told myself I wouldn't. And you promised Lizzy you'd try and strip and fuck her mother."

"I did, didn't I?"

"You did. And you still need to drop Lizzy's dress. That should be interesting too."

"She doesn't really want me to do that in public, does she?"

"Seemed like it to me. Right in the middle of the dance floor, was her comment, if I remember right," Shania said with a naughty little grin. "I think that's exactly where you should do it. Just dance with her and unzip the back of her dress. When the song ends and you separate, well, you can figure it out."

"You really want me to embarrass her like that?"

"Trust me. She'll act embarrassed, because she has to. But she won't really be. If anything, she'd just as soon stand there in front of everyone and finger herself."

"I don't understand you women," I whispered.

"Why not?"

"I guess I lived with a wife that would truly have been mortified if her dress fell off in the middle of the dance floor. And she'd still have had on panties and a bra so no one would actually see anything."

"You see. We've been doing this long enough it isn't embarrassing. It's an incredible turn on. At least it is for me. I LOVE how it feels inside when some guy I don't know, stumbles on us playing like that, my pussy showing or my boobs hanging out. They stare, the get a hard-on, but they never ever complain. The wife? Oh yeah, she complains. Mostly because she can see that it turns her man on and isn't brave enough to try it herself."

"I don't think that's why my wife would have complained," I said with a chuckle.

"You sure about that?" she asked. I thought a few moments and then realized that I had no idea why she would complain, just that she sure as hell would. "That's what I thought. Now you go find Lizzy and I'll stay up here and watch," she said with a grin, stepping back to let my slightly softening dick slip from her. She stepped back and tucked me into my pants and then gave me a gentle swat on the butt to send me on my way.

I made my way down the stairs, looking back up at Shania, almost able to see her bare pussy under her skirt as I looked up at her.

After my interaction with the groom's mother in the buffet line, I really didn't much want to have to dance with her, so I avoided her and looked instead for Lizzy.

"MISTER C!" she cried, seeing me before I saw her. She almost ran across the dance floor from where she had been talking to several people, and launched herself at me, smashing her chest to mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

"Whooaa. How about letting me breath," I gasped after several seconds of trying to pry her from me. I finally got her to stand on her own feet, her body still pressed to mine.

"You like the dress?" she asked with a grin. "It's pretty damn sexy for a bridesmaid dress, don't you think?"

"It is that," I agreed over the music pumping from the speaker not all that far from us.

"And guess what I'm not wearing under it."

"Let me guess. No underwear."

"Not a thing," she giggled, finding my arm and sliding her hand down it until she found my hand. She drew it to her crotch and guided it under her skirt to her very wet pussy lips. She lifted herself on her tip-toes and whispered to me. "Wanna see me naked?"

"I don't know. You want to be naked?"

She looked at me and pouted. "You're not going to make this hard, are you?"

"Make what hard?"

"Stripping and fucking me? Or would you rather strip and fuck my mom. You promised, didn't you? If she asked you to dance, you would."

"I promised," I nodded. "I don't think I promised to be the one to take your dress off."

"Trust me. I can't think of anyone I'd want to do it for more. I know how turned on you get looking at our sexy little bodies. Mmmmmmm. I can feel your hard-on. You do like the idea, don't you?"

"I have to admit, it's a tempting thought."

"Then just unzip me. When I'm done kissing you, I'm going to walk away and when my dress falls off, I'll head to the family bathroom WAY over there. EVERYONE is going to get to see me naked by the time I get there. If you bring my dress, you can fuck me before I put it back on."

"Why do I think you're obsessed with me having sex with you?"

"Cuz I am. You're so damn good at it."

"What if I don't bring you your dress. What if I just carry it away and leave you naked?"

She grinned at me. "Now THAT would be interesting. I might have to run back from the bathroom to the bride's room all the way across the room again."

"You're horrible," I said.

"You don't know the half of it," she giggled before digging between her tits. She pulled out a little doughnut looking device with a blinking pink light on it and held it up for me. She looked around and stuffed it into my pocket before anyone could see.

"What's that?"

She grinned. "The remote for Tabitha's vibrator. Right now, it's turned on and she doesn't know where the remote is."

"So, she's walking around with it."

"Running. Uh huh. I've seen her climax twice already. I'm just waiting to see who she grabs to fuck her. That's the only way she gets to take it out."

"You girls are horrible," I said with a chuckle.

"So, you gonna help me?"

"If you want me to."

"I SO want you too," she giggled.

I pulled my fingers from under her dress where I'd idly been teasing them over her wet lips and reached around behind her. I turned her with her back towards the head table so no one could see what I was doing and unzipped it as far as it would go, all the way down past the curve of her butt to the middle of her cheeks. "There you go."

She grinned at me, and stepped back, using her arms held tightly to her sides to hold the dress up. She stepped past me and started walking across the room loosening her arms. I watched the dress slide down her body and almost trip her as she got it tangled in her high heels. She cried out in surprise and crossed her arms over her tits before looking back my direction. She bent over to pick up the dress, pushing her butt and wet pussy out at everyone behind her. She started to pick up the dress and then turned and ran to the family bathroom, intentionally making her tits bounce.

I started to walk over to her dress to pick it up. Someone else got to it first; a guy I didn't know walked quickly towards the bathroom with the dress over his arm. Both of them were in for a surprise.

"I didn't think she'd do it." I heard from behind me.

"Huh?" I asked turning around. Charlotte, her mother, was standing behind me.

"She said she'd talk you into taking her dress off in the middle of the dance floor. I didn't think she'd actually do it."

"She can be pretty stubborn," I answered.

"Well. That leaves me in a predicament," she said quietly.

"Leaves you in a predicament?"

"Yes. You see, my daughter tricked me into agreeing to a dare. If she dropped her dress in the middle of the dance floor, I'd have to either allow you to undress me in the exact same spot as she dropped her dress, or I'd have to let you undress me someplace a little less obvious and let you have sex with me."

"A little less obvious?"

"Either one of the balconies would work. Can't be in a room with a closed door."

"I see."

"No. I'm not at all sure you do. I don't have sex with men. Men are demons in snazzy clothing. Men are the bane of women all over the world. Last thing I want is a man's dick pumping into me. She knows that."

"So, then the choice is easy. You stand there and what? I undress you? How far?"

"All the way. Dress, bra, panties, stockings and shoes. And I'm not allowed to leave that spot until you're completely done. How humiliating."

"I suppose getting stripped could be."

"It's not so much that I'd be getting stripped, but that YOU would be doing it."

"Me? In particular me or just a man in general?"

"No. You in particular. Especially after what you did to all the girls last weekend."

"Ahhhh. Now I get it."

"How could you? Run around naked all weekend and fuck those poor girls any time they wanted?"

"I think you have the wrong idea here. I didn't plan any of that. Your daughter did. She arranged for me to be without clothes. She arranged all the games, if you call them that, and she arranged for the girls to have sex with me anytime THEY wanted."

"My daughter wouldn't do that."

"You think not?"

"I know not."

I chuckled. "You don't know your daughter all that well then."

"I know my daughter just fine. She wouldn't do something like that."

"Sure enough to bet on it?"

She paused a second. "And how do we prove it?"

"Trust the bride to answer your questions honestly?"

"Of course I do. And when she proves it wasn't Lizzy's idea, you can, you can."

"Tell you what," I interrupted her, my hand feeling the remote for Tabitha's vibrator in my pocket. "If she proves me wrong, I'll stand right here and let you strip me and do whatever you want with me, except hurt me. But if she's as guilty as I say she is, then," I paused a moment thinking and then grinned, "then you have to stand right here and let me put a vibrator inside you, and it doesn't come out until I decide to replace it with something else."

"Like your dick?" she asked with a scowl. "Seems like a good deal for you."

"Depends on how much you trust your daughter," I chuckled. "I know I'm going to win. No doubt about it. So I'm not at all afraid to make the bet. You on the other hand, have a lot more to lose."

"I do trust my daughter! And I know without a doubt she would NOT do something like that!"

"Just like she wouldn't try to get me to promise to have sex with you here tonight?"

"SHE WOULD NEVER!" Her mother snapped, looking angrily at me.

I laughed for a moment. "Then maybe you need to make her pay part of the price. You keep the vibrator in until I bend you both over."

"And fuck us both?"

"Up to you. Of course, if you're so convinced she didn't do any of that, you can look forward to stripping me right here, and I'll stand right here and let you jack me off in public."

"You seem awfully sure of yourself," she said. "Where are you going to get a vibrator from?"

"Trust me. I know where to find one," I chuckled.

She thought about it. "And you're not going to back out when you're proven wrong?"

"Not a chance," I answered.

"Alright. Let's go find Carrie."

"We don't have to. She's standing right behind you," I chuckled.

"As much as I'd love to see you undress Dale and wank him off in front of us, he's right. Lizzy was the instigator for him ending up with nothing to wear and the games we were playing are games she invented."

"You're not serious? Are you?" Charlotte asked, suddenly a concerned look washing over her face.

"I am. Didn't you know she played the sex game with us?"

"What sex game?"

"The one where we draw cards and do what the cards say. Sex things," Carrie said. "Lizzy invented it. She's by far the naughtiest of us. Hell, it was her idea to drop her dress like that."

"My Lizzy?"

"Fraid so," Carrie said.

"You know where Tabitha is?" I asked.

Carrie giggled. "You have the remote?"

"Yeah," I answered, pulling the little doughnut shaped remote from my pocket.

"You might not want to let her know you have it. She's standing just outside the barn door over there, climaxing again."

"Again?"

"Third time. Lizzy turned it on and then walked away. She's had it running for the last half hour."

"Oh damn," I whispered. "I'll be back."

"Mister C! Take Charlotte with you. It's as good a place as any to take care of what you need to," Carrie said as I started to walk away.

"Good idea. Come on Charlotte."

Reluctantly she started to follow me. I led her off the dance floor and around the head table and outside the barn door at the far end of the barn from where we entered. It was getting dark outside, and the huge floodlight cast its bluish glare down on the hard packed decomposed granite walkway leading away from the door down towards the paths and the woods. Sure enough, there was Tabitha, her dress pulled to her waist, squatted down, leaning her back against the barn door as her legs trembled and she gasped for breath. I reached into my pocket and felt around for the button on the little remote and pressed it, the muted sound of the device inside her pussy changing. I pressed it several more times before it stopped.

"Oh my God," Tabitha moaned as she remained squatted down. "I'm so going to kill Lizzy when I get ahold of her."

"So I hear. You want it out?"

"Fuck yes," she groaned. "But I can't unless someone sticks their dick in in place of it. But right now, I'm not sure I could handle being fucked. At least not for a little while."

I squatted down and leaned towards her and kissed her softly on the lips while I stroked my fingers up her bare thigh. I felt the wetness of her pussy and then found the little stick protruding from between her lips. I gently eased the vibrator out of her, getting a sigh from her.

"Okay. Bend over," I said to Charlotte.

"You're not putting that thing in me. It's covered with her."

"Just think of it as lubrication."

"Really? You wanna stick that in me like that for real?"

"You're not going to back out of the bet, are you?"

"What if I did?"

"I'd make you take everything off and I'd fuck you right in the middle of the dance floor," I said. "Either way I get what I want out of it."

"And if I let you put it in me. How long do you plan on keeping it in me?"

"The more you protest, the longer I let it run," I said chuckling. "I imagine a few orgasms should do it."

"You wouldn't!" she exclaimed.

"Why not? I suspect you would have very much enjoyed making me pay up."

"You wouldn't seriously do that, would you? Not here!"

"Uh huh," I answered. "I have to keep my word, right. We made a bet and then there's the deal with your daughter."

"To have sex with me?"

"Yep. Just have to strip you naked and fuck your brains out until you come," I chuckled.

"And you really expect me to let you?"

"On the contrary. I expect you to enjoy it."

"Trust me Mrs. Morgan. He's worth it," Tabitha said as she made her way back to a standing position. "Lizzy wanted him to do this. Hell, she practically trapped him into promising to do it."

"And I have to get naked? Out here?"

"Nope. I expect to undress you out here. Unless you want to go back inside and do it there," I said holding my hand out to Tabitha with the vibrator. She took it from me, and I dug in my pocket. "I think you should find Lizzy and give this back to her."

"Give it back?"

"Uh huh. Same place she gave it to you? And if you take some help, I'm pretty sure you can hold her down until it does its job at least once."

Tabitha grinned at me. "Now THERE is an idea!" She walked past Carrie and through the door, still smoothing down her skirt.

"You are sooooo fucking bad!" Carrie said after Tabitha walked away.

"So how about it. Obviously I don't have a vibrator any more. I wouldn't have really done that to you anyway. But your daughter still thinks you need a real dick again and she thinks I'm the one to give it to you."

"And I'm supposed to just stand here and drop my panties and let you fuck me?"

I looked at Carrie and then back at Charlotte. I reached for her hands and took them in mine, even though she resisted. I used her hands to push her back up against the barn door a few short feet behind her and then lifted her hands up above her head. "I expect you to close your eyes," I whispered as I held her hands against the rough white wooden door and leaned my face down to the side of her neck. I gently kissed her neck, getting a little gasp from her. I let my lips move around her neck, and up to her jaw, finally reaching her earlobe, flicking it gently with my tongue.

"Oh damn," she breathed softly.

I shifted her hands so that I could hold them both above her head with one of mine, her resistance fading rapidly. I continued to tease and kiss the side of her neck while I moved my right hand down from above her head. I rested my hand on her hip and gently kissed along her jaw line until I found her lips. She resisted at first, holding her lips tightly closed and barely kissing back while I very gently teased her lips with mine. I let my hand slide up her body slowly, my fingers tracing up the front of her sleeveless, satin feeling dress to her chest. I let my fingers gently stroke over and around her left nipple, which started to harden inside the thin material of the dress and whatever she had on for a bra.

I felt her lips part slightly and knew that she was finally giving in to the sensations. She started to kiss back, so I moved my hand around her back and gently slipped it between her and the barn door. I felt for the zipper that I knew had to be there and gently pulled the tab down, slowly pulling it down her back to the round of her butt and a little further, stopping only when it could go no further. I slipped my hand into the now open back of the dress and let my fingers stroke up and down the bare skin of her spine, getting a gentle moan from her. I let my fingers trace up and down her back for several long slow strokes before I let my fingers find the band of her bra and deftly flex it with my fingers, unsnapping the little hook fasteners.

My fingers could now trace all the way up to her neck and I let them, gently stroking up and down. I moved my hand from her back up to where my other hand kept hers, and gently drew both hands down until I was holding them by her sides. I let my fingers of both hands trace up her arms, never stopping the long soft kisses to her lips. My fingers pulled gently on the straps over her shoulders, slowly sliding the material of the dress and the straps of her bra off her shoulders and slowly down her arms. I stopped kissing her lips when I had the material pulled down off her shoulders and kissed my way down her jaw line to her neck, and then down further. I pulled the dress straps down as I shifted and bent myself to kiss her chest. I let my kisses follow the dress top down her chest, finding the swell of her left breast, and then her puckered areola. She gasped and moaned softly as I closed my lips around her hard protruding nipple as soon as it was exposed. I continued to slide the dress lower, pulling it down with both hands until it was around her waist, her hands and arms free. I found her hands again and slowly lifted them until they were just above her head and held them there with my left hand, freeing my right hand once again. I kissed each nipple in turn, teasing them with my tongue and lips, feeling her hips push out from the wall towards me as I teased her body with my lips and the fingers of my right hand.

1...7891011...14