Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God. I am," she whispered back, not lifting her head from my shoulder. I stroked her slit with my finger, rubbing from where my dick impaled her up to her clit and back, stroking her and drawing small moans as she moved side to side. "You're gonna make me come," she whispered. "Please don't. Not in front of everyone."

I pulled my finger from her pussy and moments later the song ended. I pulled from her, and she pulled her panties and hose back up before snapping her bra. "Might as well leave the dress off, huh?"

"Next guy would probably take it off anyway," I answered her as an arm circled into mine and turned me away.

"I've been looking for you all night. I don't know where you've been hiding," Tabitha's twin sister said as she reached down and squeezed my cock. "But you're mine now. Or at least for the next five minutes or so. So why not show me what you can do with this thing? Let's just skip the dancing and get to the fucking part," she said as I looked her up and down, completely naked except for her high heels and a pair of thigh high stockings pushed all the way to her ankles. "Oh here. You don't need these any more anyway!" she said, squatting down and working my pants over my feet. She tossed them towards a table, leaving me naked below the waist and then pushed my shirt up, throwing it after my pants.

"Well, they said you were outrageously direct," I chuckled.

"I am that. So, we gonna fuck, or what?" she asked as she pressed her naked tits against my chest, her hand finding my dick and squeezing it.

"If that's what you want," I said, pretty damn horny after that long slow fucking of Sarah for several minutes. I turned Liana around, squatted down and aimed my cock at her pussy. I wasn't exactly gentle as I thrust up into her, drawing a surprised cry and gasp from her.

"OH FUCK YES! That's how a man fucks a woman. Give it to me honey! Fuck my little cunt!"

I reached around, grabbed her full round tits, each one just barely fitting in my hand, and started to thrust in and out of her even before the music started. It was a little faster song, but that didn't matter. Neither of us were paying attention to the music. The two of us banged together, my cock plunging into her over and over. I started to wonder if I'd be able to last the whole song without filling her pussy. I didn't mind fucking her, but I wasn't sure I was up to having her all night. I started looking around the room, enjoying the view of about thirty pairs of tits. I saw several women I was pretty sure were married and was a little surprised to see them dancing partly dressed. I'm not sure I'd be thrilled to have my wife being played with like that in public, but then I guess they were doing their share of playing as well. For that matter, it occurred to me that I'd be doing this to more than one married woman before the night was over.

I squeezed and pinched her nipples, doing everything I could to get her to climax before the song was over. My cock slid in and out of her, pounding my head against her cervix with each stroke. I could feel her body responding, but probably not fast enough. When the song ended less than a minute later, she pulled off of me, looking a little discouraged. "I was sure I was going to get you off and have you to myself all night," she panted. "God, you had me so close."

"I think it's my turn," a middle-aged woman said as she skillfully slipped between my pussy slickened dick and Liana's bare ass.

"You did that like you've done it before," I said as she pressed her body, clad in a light blue flowered summer dress, against mine to push me back.

"Let's just say I've had to remind my husband from time to time, just who he should and shouldn't be dancing with. Though if I'd have caught him with his penis where yours was, I'd have cut it off. Hopefully he remembers that tonight."

"I see. So, why did you want to dance with me then?" I asked as the next slow song started.

She blushed a little and leaned towards me a little closer. "Actually, so many of the young ladies here tonight have been talking about you, that I thought I might try to sneak in a dance with you, just to find out what the fuss is all about."

"I'm surprised you got the chance," I chuckled.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't dance with anyone last dance, so I was able to slip close so that I'd be right there when the last song ended."

"Ahhhh. You wanted to dance with me that badly?"

"Well, to be honest, my husband talked me into letting him dance with the ladies to try and earn them some coins, even though we don't plan on letting anyone bid on our bedroom, except of course me. So, I just thought if he's going to get handsy with some good looking ladies, why shouldn't I have equal opportunity?"

"Then you want to earn some coins yourself?"

"Maybe," she said. "What did you have in mind?"

Her dress was a simple light blue sun dress. Sleeveless and essentially strapless, with the exception of two tiny strings tied in a bow on each shoulder. The strings held up the bodice of the dress, which covered her breasts with two layers, one snugly fitting layer and a second ruffly layer intended to hide her otherwise visible nipples. While she could wear a strapless bra with it, I didn't feel any indication of such a device with my hand on her back. "Let's start with a simple silver coin," I said, letting go of her hand and reaching for the bow on her shoulder. I pulled the strings, letting her have plenty of time to object, eventually pulling the bow completely apart. I reached to the other side and much more quickly pulled it. The dress still clung by the snug material around her chest. I slid my hand down from her right shoulder to the middle of her chest and ran my finger down, curling it between her breasts and hooking it into the material. I continued to pull down, easing the fabric down her chest. I could tell she was nervous, her breathing growing more rapid as I eased the material further down her perky B cup breast. I pulled down until the material slipped finally over her nipples and then slid, almost on its own, down to her waist.

"It seems like we managed that coin," she whispered, her voice quavering slightly, the smile on her face nervously weak.

"We did," I agreed, letting my fingers stroke around her left breast and across her rock-hard little nipple. "The question is, how much further do you want to take it?"

I felt the hand I'd let go, slide down between us and close around my still hard dick. "What are the choices?" she asked, the two of us barely moving to the music any longer.

"Well, I could pull the dress down further, let it slide all the way to the floor and then push down your underwear. Or we could pull the dress up and push down your underwear."

"That first one gets me a gold coin, doesn't it?"

"It does if you want me to put my hand, or something else, between your legs."

"I've never done anything like this before," she whispered. "Why don't you decide for me?"

I already had my hand on her bare back, so it didn't take much to slide it down until I was pushing the dress down over her round bottom. I let my fingers find and catch her underwear waistband at the same time, pushing them both down until the dress slid all the way to the floor. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, almost as if she were afraid to look at herself, now mostly naked on the dance floor. I slid my fingers from her breast down her stomach, tracing the path down with my fingertips. I pushed the front of her little bikini underwear down, my left hand now holding her bare ass and my right forcing her underwear further down her thighs. I pushed the material down as low as I could get it and then slid my hand back up, slipping my fingers between her legs. I could feel the wetness and heat of her pussy as I pressed my fingers between her thighs, stroking her wet lips.

"Oh my," she whispered, her hand squeezing and stroking my hard-on as I played with her pussy. "This is, well, it's, exciting," she whispered as stood trembling more than dancing. "I feel like everyone is looking at me."

"You are a very good looking woman, so I'm sure some of the men are checking you out. But there's plenty of others for them to look at or play with," I said softly.

She tried to pull my dick towards her pussy after a few long seconds of 'dancing' together, which amounted to little more than swaying side to side while I stroked her pussy with my fingers, working my finger between her lips to find her clit, my other hand gently squeezing her bare ass. "I don't want to have sex with you or anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if I just put it between my legs, would it?"

"Wouldn't hurt at all," I answered, reaching for my dick and slipping her hand off of it. I aimed it between her thighs and turned more to face her, pulling her against me, her tits pressed to my bare chest. I could feel my cock slip into the gap between her thighs, the hot wetness of her pussy lips stroking my shaft as she moved her hips towards and away from me, fucking herself on my dick. Almost immediately we both started rocking our hips, stroking my dick between her legs. I briefly wondered if people could see my head poking out between her ass cheeks as we pushed ourselves together.

"Is that good?" she asked, looking me in the eyes, as if looking anywhere else would break whatever spell she was under. "Is everyone staring at us now?"

"Not hardly," I answered. "There's a lot to look at."

"Like what?"

"That guy over there for one," I said, nodding my head towards the far corner of the dance floor where a couple was ignoring the music altogether and just fucking. She was a fairly large black woman, big body, huge tits, completely naked. He was a medium built middle-age guy, maybe ten years younger than me, holding her arms as she faced away from him. She was partly bent over, her tits flying wildly as he pounded his thighs into her fat round ass, driving hard into her, clearly trying to make her climax before the song ended. "Whoever he is, he's not bashful about fucking the hell out of her."

"That, unfortunately, is my husband," she said quietly.

"Oh. Sorry," I whispered.

She looked back at me and whispered, "No point in me holding back then. Fuck me, please?"

"That what you really want?"

"It is," she said with certainty in her voice.

"Just a little change in position," I whispered with a grin.

"I'm ready," she said softly, before she closed her eyes and whispered, "Do it. All the way in." I grinned and reached under her butt. I could feel my head sliding between her already sopping wet lips and it didn't take much to press my head up between harder, finding the entrance to her vaginal depths. She arched her back slightly, trying not to break the pressure of her tits to my chest, changing the angle just enough for my hard-on to push between her lips and into her. "Ohhhhhhh fuck," she groaned softly as my dick slid about halfway into her. It took a few slow strokes to wet my whole shaft and allow it to push into her until our pubic hair mingled with each other, my head deep inside her. The song was drawing to a close, but she didn't seem to care. The two of us continued to slowly fuck right there in the middle of the dance floor. Our motion pushed me in and out of her pussy, little moans and groans coming from her as I stroked her back with one hand and squeezed her ass with my other.

In and out my dick slid as the next song started. I could tell her body was responding and it wasn't going to be long before she climaxed. In and out my dick slid, her nipples rubbing on my chest as her body moved against mine, my own orgasm building at an ever-accelerating rate. I was starting to wonder if I was going to last until she climaxed, let alone to the end of the song. I vaguely remembered that I wasn't supposed to cum inside anyone, but I didn't remember them saying I couldn't cum on them. I started to think about pulling out of her when I felt her hands on my butt, pulling me harder into her, slapping our thighs together rhythmically. I could feel her pussy start to clench around me and knew she was starting to climax.

Her vaginal tunnel tightened around me, and I knew I was about to come. I started to pull back out of her, and she pulled me back into her, driving me deep into her just as my body spasmed. I stood there, my dick jerking and spurting cum deep in her while she shuddered and trembled, holding us together.

I felt a hand on my back and turned my head to see my daughter's face near mine. "Nice job Dad. You just bought your first partner for the night."

"My FIRST partner?" I asked quietly, panting a little to catch my breath.

"Uh huh. You get three. You're one of the lucky guys that has a room with two beds. Hope she doesn't mind sharing you," my daughter said before stepping over to the woman I was dancing with, or fucking, depending on how you wanted to look at it. "I guess I better write down your name," my daughter commented to her.

"Vanessa. Vanessa Cairns," she whispered breathlessly. "What do you mean his first partner?"

"Those were the rules. If he fills you, you're automatically paired up with him for the night. In my Dad's case, his room has two beds, so he can have up to three ladies share his room."

"But my husband," she started to protest.

"Already bought his partner for the night as well," my daughter said with a grin. "If I remember right, his exact words were, let's see, fuck my wife is going to kill me!"

"Who did he buy?"

"A nice black woman named Adriana. She was the one he was banging the shit out of earlier. I'm pretty sure they already headed back to the lodge."

"Well. I hope he has fun with her," she said with a frown as my softening dick slipped from her pussy. She reached down and pulled her panties up her thighs to keep my cum from dripping down her legs, and then stepped back to find the dress, still laying on the floor where it had fallen.

"I hope you have fun with my dad," Jenny said. "You can stay and watch, but you aren't allowed to dance any more. Dad on the other hand, still has to dance, since more potential overnight partners might want to gain some more coins."

"This is crazy! I really have to sleep with him?"

"No, you don't. You just have to share the room. There's no requirement that you have sex, or anything else. It's up to whoever's in the room together as to who sleeps with who and what gets done."

"I assumed Shania would spend the night with me," I said, a little confused.

"Fraid not. One of the groomsmen lost it in her. She's one hell of a good dancer with a dick inside her," my daughter said with a grin as the song ended. "I don't think they're going to play too many more, so," my daughter said, taking my hand and pulling me away from Vanessa. "I want you to meet Tabitha's mom," she said as she drew me to where a tall, very good-looking black woman was separating from a twenty something year old guy with a huge grin on his face. She turned away from him, saw my daughter and smiled. She looked like an older version of Tabitha. Tall, slender, ample chest, dark hair with streaks of gray in it, very pretty smiling face and eyes that looked like she was a lioness on the hunt, and I was the prey.

"Well. I wasn't sure I was going to get to dance with you tonight at all," she said with a smile that almost said, 'you're mine now'. She held her hand out to me. "You can call me Sophie," she cooed softly as she stepped closer once I took her hand. She nodded to my daughter and then stepped closer as the music started. She had on a pink sleeveless dress with a deep cut down the front, accentuating her probably D cup breasts, and a slit up the front from her ankles almost to the juncture of her legs. Her six inch heels pushed her height equal to mine and she looked me right in the eye as she stepped against me. "From the look of it, your last partner used up your happy stick. That's a shame. Someone stole my panties earlier so there wouldn't be anything to keep you from slipping it right into me."

"You usually have guys you just met have sex with you?"

"Oh, definitely not. In fact, tonight is the first time I've enjoyed the male appendage in, oh, half a dozen years or so. Not since my husband passed. It was only my daughter's work convincing me that I needed to do this, well, you get the idea."

"I think so."

"So, are you in the habit of dancing naked with strange women?" she asked as she pressed her body against mine as the next song started, the DJ giving everyone time to select new partners and the girls to hand out coins.

"Actually, this wasn't my idea at all. It was the groom's mother that left me like this."

"Ahhhh. But from what I hear, you don't mind all that much being naked," she said with a grin.

"You heard that? Can I ask where?"

"Let's just say that a little birdy told me all about bachelorette weekend." She grinned.

"Tabitha!"

"From what my daughter said, you were even better than having a stripper."

"I suppose there are girls from the trip that might think that. Especially since they managed to have me naked for almost the whole weekend, not just a couple hours."

"And access to your hard-on," she said. "This is nice, but I'm not earning any coins," she whispered, pressing her cheek to mine. "If I'm going to have any say in whose bed I spend the night, I need you to help me earn some of those sweet little coins."

"I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do what your last partner did."

"True, but as I recall, the rules they laid out said you had to put something in me, not necessarily a dick."

I let my hands slide up her back to the top of the dress and started pulling the zipper down slowly. "Seems to me there are also points for exposing various parts of the body."

"There are," she whispered back as I pulled down the zipper, lower and lower, waiting for her to stop me. I reached the bottom without her complaint, letting the dress pucker apart all the way down her back. I let my fingers slide up the bare skin along her spine until I reached the elastic band of a bra.

"Someone stole your panties, but not your bra?"

"You're the first man tonight I've let unzip me. Just curious as to how far you'll take it?"

"That depends on how far I can go before you stop me?"

"Who says I want to stop you?" she whispered as I undid the fastener of the bra. The elastic pulled around her body as the last clip was unhooked, disappearing inside the unzipped dress. I let my fingers travel the rest of the way up her body to her neck, and then slid my fingers towards her shoulders, pulling the straps of the dress out towards her shoulders. She pulled away from me slightly and allowed me to slide the straps down her arms before she pulled her arms completely free of the shoulder straps and pressing her body against mine again, preventing me from pulling the dress down further than her breasts. "That what you really wanna do?"

"Actually, I wouldn't mind taking it all the way off of you and finding something to stick into you."

"Something like a hard dick?"

"Well, it might be a few more minutes before it's up to something like that. I'm sure I can find something to press between your lips. And if you want a lot of coins, well, you know you have to be naked."

"I think you just like to get women naked. There's only three things I get naked with a man for. A shower, which I don't see around her anywhere, an exam, and you're not a doctor, and sex. So tell me, just what do you have in mind?"

"You're right. I do want to get you naked. Yes, I love seeing women naked, and I've now seen both your extremely gorgeous, sexy, daughters naked and had sex with both of them. I'm wondering if the apple really does fall close to the tree."

"Ohhh. Slick talker. If I let you make me naked, what do I get out of it? Besides a lot of gentlemen leering at my hot sexy body?"