Bachelorette Party - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" she cried loudly in surprise as Robert apparently didn't fake it either. The photographer took several photos, including a few down under Carrie to make sure she got his face between her legs doing...well we all know what.

I felt Shania shift on me, sitting up so she could start to move on my quickly hardening dick while we watched the photographer set the scene of the still naked girls pretending to pull down the groom's pants. This was followed by Melissa being asked to bend over in front of him, with Carrie, standing behind him, aiming his dick at her mother. I didn't actually think he would, but clearly Carrie had other ideas and actually pushed him with her hips to drive his cock into her. We could hear the cry of surprise all the way across the lake as he was forced into her. I half expected her to pull off and react, but instead she just stayed bent over while the photographer took several more shots, a couple with him still stuffed in her and his hands undoing her dress enough to grab her bare tits.

"Oh damn," Shania said as she bounced on me a little harder. "This is getting you so turned on. I can feel you getting so big in me watching," she whispered.

It was almost disappointing when the girls all started dressing again and then the whole group headed off down the path again the direction they came from. "Do you want me to finish this? Or was there someone in that group you'd like to save it for?" Shania asked with a little grin. "Jenny maybe?" I looked at her in surprise. "You can't hide it from me when I'm doing this. I can feel it twitch when I suggested it. It's okay. I don't mind. Daddies and daughters have a special connection. It's not uncommon for a daddy to be turned on by their daughters."

"That isn't appropriate."

"Maybe not, but it didn't stop you from fucking her, lets see, three times this weekend?" she said with a grin. "Don't worry. It's our secret," she whispered. She climbed up off of me, my glistening hard-on standing straight up for her. "I guess we better dress and head back. If they're about done with pictures, we should probably head for the reception hall."

"Too bad," Abby said. "I was kind of enjoying sitting out here naked."

"You don't have to get dressed. I mean, why not walk back naked?"

"I couldn't do that. Being out here naked is one thing, but everyone seeing me?"

"Aren't you supposed to drop your dress tonight?" Shania asked with raised eyebrows.

"I never said I'd do it in public," she said quickly.

"Why not? I dare you to. In fact, I bet Dale will be happy to dance with you while you drop it," she said with a grin. "I'm sure a lot of guys would love to see that sexy little pussy you have. It looks like a little fifteen-year-old pussy."

"I don't think I could. No. Definitely couldn't," she said shaking her head. She picked up her dress and started to dress while Shania helped me up from the deck. The two of us dressed and then all three of us, again arm in arm, walked back to the reception hall.

Calling it a reception hall was maybe a misnomer. It was a three-story high barn that had been cleaned up and converted. There was an open area maybe half the size of a football field down the middle of the barn. Along each side were a series of rooms built out from the outside wall. Some were open and others I presumed were storage rooms. Above the rooms was a balcony that was roughly thirty feet deep, about ten feet off the ground. The balcony seemed to act as the ceiling for the row of rooms below. Above that, the ceiling arched over the open space below. There was a dance floor taking up about half of the open space, starting near the far end and extending to about the middle of the barn. Across the far end of the dance floor was the head table. A long table with about a dozen or so seats set up for the bridal party. Around the dance floor was an array of round tables, each set with eight seats. To make finding your seat easier, there was a large chart showing each table, labeled with numbers, and then an alphabetical list of names. I found my name and it guided me to table number 2, one of the first round tables closest to the long head table. Abby was seated at table four, on the other side of the dance floor from us. The place was filling quickly, so we first found the room along the left side that held the bar, and the two of us got something to drink, me a beer and Shania a margarita. Then we headed off to find our seats.

It didn't take long to find. We were the first table on the bride's side from the head table. From the place cards and those already seated, I could see was had Melissa and the groom's parents, Marlin and Liana and Charlotte. I introduced myself to the groom's parents, Devon and Sarah. My initial impression was that they weren't particularly happy people. Or more accurately, when Sarah introduced Devon, she was quite clear to indicate he was her ex-husband, so maybe it was that she just wasn't happy about having to be here with HIM.

Melissa came in shortly after, and settled down right next to me, leaving me with Shania on my right and Melissa on the left. Devon and Sarah were seated to her left, Charlotte, Lizzy's mom, across from me and Marlin and Liana seated between her and Shania. With Melissa's arrival we knew the happy couple would be arriving soon.

The DJ struck up an appropriate tune, and the bridal party was announced. Lizzy and her groomsman danced their way down across the main floor towards the head table, her tits bouncing wildly in the dress, twice bouncing enough to have to quickly pull the top of the strapless dress back in place to cover an escaped nipple.

Tabitha and her groomsman came next, the two dancing a bebop step across the floor, her tits wiggling wildly, but staying put in her dress until they separated at the head table, Tabitha walking past me, running her hand across my back as she walked the length of the head table and around it.

My daughter came next. Without a doubt, other than Carrie herself, my daughter had the largest chest of the wedding party. As they bebopped across the dance floor, she struggled to keep her bouncing boobs covered, and then just gave up, letting them bounce over the top of the dress for the last couple dozen feet, only the head few tables able to really see her bouncing boobs. When she separated from the best man, each walking their separate ways around the table, she was able to pull the top of the dress back in place over her breasts. I could see her blushing slightly as she walked past with a slight smile on her face.

Finally, the bride and groom were announced, and everyone stood up. Sarah caught me trying to readjust my hard-on in my pants and gave me a little grin before turning to watch her son dance his way along the floor with his new wife. Something was different. It took long seconds for me to realize, the inner layer of the dress, the one that matched her skin tone, was no longer there. The see-through spaces of the dress, including the lace, were now exposing bare skin. As she came down the aisle at the ceremony, I could tell her nipples and areola were definitely exposed under the lace, but now, as she moved past me, I could tell she was completely naked under the dress except for a single white garter on her left leg, the cleft between her cheeks clearly visible through the lace covering. As she moved and the dress shifted on her, half a dozen times I was sure I could see her pussy through the thin see-through mesh.

With them at the head table, sharing a long, wet kiss, everyone else sat down to wait. The first order of business was eating. EVERYONE was hungry. The head table was released first, followed by the two tables closest to the head, mine and the one on the groom's side that had the spouses of the bridal party.

I got up and led Shania to the buffet line, with Sarah following close behind. "So, Dale," she said as we stopped at the food line to wait. "Is this one of your daughters?"

"Actually, no. This is my plus one," I answered as Shania turned and frowned at her. "Shania and Carrie are close friends, and since I'm alone, we came together."

"I see," she said quietly. "That explains the dress."

"What does that mean?" I asked, quickly, trying to keep Shania from launching. I could see the anger in her eyes and didn't want to make a scene.

"Well, Carrie and her friends seem to be, how should we say it? Slutty dressers?"

I was about to respond when Shania gave her a little grin. "Yeah. We kind of got that way thanks to Robert. He kind of got Carrie started on the flashing thing."

"My Robert?" she asked in surprise.

"Oh yeah. Didn't you know? He started Carrie on doing that kind of thing. Going out to stores and flashing and having sex in public. I mean it's all part of that game group he's part of."

"Game group?" she asked, still looking shocked.

"Oh yeah. They get together, change partners and then go out and earn points for flashing tits and pussies and dicks. They get points for how long and what they flash. They get a LOT more points for being completely naked and even more yet for fucking your partner in a public place. Yeah, he likes to win, so you can imagine some of the places he's fucked girls. On the bus, in the park, even in a store one time. He's REALLY a naughty boy. So a dress like this? It's pretty tame compared to what he's used to. But then... you were there when they did pictures. Didn't you wonder why they were taking naked and fucking pictures?"

"I just assumed that was Carrie's idea."

"Actually, I doubt it. Carrie loves flashing her body, but fucking in public? Not so much. That's Robert's kink."

"I'm not sure I believe that!" she said with that still shocked look.

"Well, you can believe it or not, but it's true either way. From what Carrie said, he's got some late-night fun planned for later in the reception. Not until all the old farts and young kids go home though. Wouldn't want to offend those old farts or do something bad in front of children. No, I'm pretty sure you're going to be surprised," Shania said before turning. "Just so you know. I'm here with Dale, but he's got permission to strip and fuck anyone he wants tonight. So, if you want some, you'll have to get in line."

"WHY would I want to do that!?" she exclaimed.

Shania grinned at her, leaned towards her and whispered, "Because he'd the best fuck in the house and trust me, all us girls in our little group know."

"You are sooooooo bad," I whispered as she turned around to look away from her.

"Can you believe that?" I heard Sarah ask someone behind us.

"That he's the best fuck in the house? I haven't fucked every guy, but I'd say he's at least in the top five," I heard Melissa answer the woman, leaving her silent.

Shania and I started down the buffet, selecting out choices and filling our plates without the groom's mother uttering another word. I chatted with Melissa and Shania as we ate and felt like Sarah was doing nothing but glaring at me. I noticed her husband, sorry ex-husband, was silent about the whole thing. I did notice that she and Charlotte chatted quietly, quietly enough that we couldn't hear what they were saying, even across the table.

We'd finished eating about the time they started some of the obligatory festivities. Toasts and speeches came first. The best man telling everyone how wonderful Carrie had been for Robert and how Robert was a different person with her in his life. It was a nice speech. My daughter was up next, telling embarrassing little stories about her time with Carrie, including the time she went skinny dipping to cool off and her horse ran off with her clothes and she had to ride all the way back to the trailer on the back of my daughter's horse, stopping along the way to pick up various pieces of her clothing, though far from all of it. It was an amusing story to say the least, to which Carrie responded that my daughter, being the wonderful friend she was, couldn't loan her even panties and bra to ride home in, since she hadn't worn any.

Carrie stood and made a short speech, thanking her mother for raising her and also, much to my surprise, thanking me for teaching her over the last few years, what having a real, in person, father, could be like. I was just glad that her reference to me helping them with their bachelorette party was rated G.

With the toasts and speeches done, it was time to toss the bouquet and garter. Most of the bridal party walked to the dance floor and gathered near the head table. The two groomsmen linked their arms together while Carrie stepped between them, wrapping her arms around their shoulder. Lizzy and Tabitha lifted her skirt all the way up her thighs until her pussy was almost showing, but also showing off the garter high on her left thigh. The boys reached down, and each grabbed under her thigh closest to them and lifted her until her butt was more than waist high off the floor, looking much like she was partly reclined in a chair, though that chair was made out of two guys. They pulled her thighs apart and the girls held the dress hem up and out to cover her, but with her pointed right at our table, her entire bare pussy was completely on display. I could see the wetness of her lips as she looked directly at me. I stared at her pussy for several seconds before turning to look at the rest of the table. I looked across the table at the groom's mother, expecting a reaction but who was surprisingly NOT looking surprised at the show. His father though was VERY shocked was also looking. One of the last things she did before leaving my house after the party, was to make me promise that if she flashed me her entire pussy, in the middle of the dance floor, that I would dance with her new mother-in-law at least once. I supposed this classified as doing just that.

My daughter and the best man led the groom out from where they had him, completely blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back with a white lace ribbon. I wasn't sure if he knew where he was or how his new bride was displayed. He was told he had to find the garter and remove it without using his hands, and then pushed him between her legs. It took him a moment to find one leg and then slide his face up her leg, feeling for the garter. Only problem was, the garter was on her left leg, and he started on her right.

"OH SHIT!" Carrie cried out a few moments later as he apparently found her wet pussy and took a moment to tease her. "You better save some of that for later!" she said as he started working his way down her left thigh. He found her garter and pulled it down her leg with his teeth, finally pulling it as far as her foot. He had to use his mouth to pull off her high heel and then locate the garter again and slide it the rest of the way off. From the view I had, I now knew for sure that what I had been seeing was indeed her bare skin under the dress. Other than her shoes, I had no doubt she was naked under the thin, mostly see-through dress.

I wasn't going to get up, but Melissa and Carrie both worked to physically remove me from my chair and get me out to the dance floor for the toss. Robert was still blindfolded, though he now had his hands free. I stood with about eight other guys, some of them clearly teenagers, while he got ready to throw it. I had absolutely NO intention of catching it, yet ended up with it bouncing off my face.

With the preliminaries done, it was time for dances. The first was of course the bride and groom dance, their first together as man and wife. The second was the parent dance, where the bride danced with her father and the groom with his mother. It wasn't a surprise to see Carrie come collect her mother for that dance. What was a surprise was for halfway through the dance for them to come and collect me, and have me finish the dance with Carrie. I danced my half of the dance with her trying her best to press against me, the view down at her lace covered chest giving me a sexy view of her nipples and areola trying to peek at me through the dress. I couldn't help but think back to the party and having sex with her, making my dick embarrassingly hard by the end of the dance.

The next dance was me, as the bachelor catching her garter, with the young lady that caught the bouquet. That turned out to be one of Shania's friends, Amanda. She had on an interesting dress that was made out of some kind of slinky pink material. The dress had long sleeves which didn't actually connect to the dress, running from her wrists to her biceps. Her very large chest, for her five foot eight frame, were encased in a bra type top, that was held up by only the smallest of strings and I was pretty damn sure there wasn't a bra under it, based on how hard her nipples felt against my chest. The lower portion of the dress extended from her waist down to the middle of her thighs, held up by the material in the front arching up to the bottom of the bra top, connected there by only a small bit to the center of the bra. The end result was that her back was practically all bare from her waist up, and that bare skin wrapped around her body to her stomach. She also didn't miss the fact that I had a hard-on and made sure to rub our pelvises together during the dance to keep it hard while she whispered suggestions on what I could do with her dress.

Following that dance they did the dollar dance, the guys all lining up to dance with Carrie. Quite a few young ladies lined up to dance with Robert, but not nearly as many as wanted to dance with his sexy looking wife.

The dollar dance finally ended, and the floor was opened up to everyone. I asked Shania to dance with me, which was happily accepted. Fortunately for me the first dance was moderately slow. I was never much at the fast dances. We held each other and moved somewhat fluidly around the dance floor, holding each other close, neither of us feeling like anything needed to be said. I could feel her hard nipples through the material of the scant dress top as she moved against me to force one of her breasts out of its restraint. At least half the dance was spent with her bare right breast pressed against my chest. "God I wanna fuck you so bad right now," she whispered as the music ended.

"We could go and find someplace," I suggested with a grin, pretty damn turned on myself at the moment.

The music started for the next number, and it was a pretty fast tune. Not the kind of thing I was used to dancing to. I started to leave the dance floor and was pulled back by Shania. Reluctantly I agreed to try and let her teach me to dance. More than anything, it was a bump and grind song. I did little more than shift and wiggle back and forth while she moved towards and away from me, both forward and backward, grinding herself against me. She ground her pussy against my bent leg, forcing her skirt up her thighs further, which she very intentionally did not fix. She also took a LONG time to fix her breasts each time they worked their way out, bouncing and wiggling enticingly in front of me. She finally turned herself around and ground her butt against me, pulling my hands around her and sliding them into the dress top to cup both big soft tits while she teased me with her full round ass. I was pretty sure that if the song had gone longer, she'd have been getting my dick between her legs. Not that I was opposed to it, but I didn't really want to be doing that in front of the teenage kids that were present.

I reluctantly agreed to two more fast dances with her before suggesting we go find something to drink.

We went to the second floor to overlook the dance floor, where the second bar, as well as the snack table was located. I suspected it was going to be a long night, one I couldn't escape from early, since Shania had effectively cornered me into staying the night with her here. I chose a light beer and got a small cup of snack mix, peanuts, chocolate etc., to munch on with it while we leaned against the railing and looked down at the dance floor below us. I spotted my daughter dancing with her husband, the two of them shaking and wiggling to the very fast song, my daughter's tits practically falling out of the top of her dress. A few moments later it did, both her big round tits slipped from the strapless dress, completely exposed. She grinned at Martin and left them out on display for several seconds before pulling the dress back in place. I had little doubt that it was intentional.

1...678910...14