Bachelor's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was invited by Jesse James."

"Oh, what a darling of a girl. I can see why Jesse is attracted to you. You're handsome and sexy. In fact, you remind me of Sean Connery. I always wanted to be a Bond girl."

"Well Mrs. Feinstein, you would make a wonderful Bond girl."

"Ooh, thank you so much, Glenn," then her hand casually grazed my crotch and she said, "It's time for me to leave, Glenn. I've enjoyed meeting you. I'll be in Unit 349 if you need anything. It's on the third floor."

I don't ordinarily refuse invitations like that even from older women. Jesse was busy talking with a group of men and seemed unavailable, so I took the elevator down to the third floor. A few minutes later I was fucking Mrs. Feinstein.

Stella was marvelous. She applied every trick in the book to make a man happy. She could deep throat and lick my balls at the same time. Her pendulous breasts were perfect for the tit fuck she enthusiastically gave me but those were only preliminaries before we got down to the main event. Stella massaged my prostate while I impaled her wet pussy. Mrs. Feinstein's cunt was well-used, and she wasn't tight like younger women, but she came so frequently that it was like fucking a tube of K-Y jelly. She screamed like a siren with each orgasm.

I had something to offer as well. I was hard and Stella knew I was bursting at the seams, so she had a solution. Stella used a spray for that. It was a climax control spray that seemed to work since I banged her for fifteen to twenty minutes. That's longer than normal for me in the first round. With Elvis singing "Love Me Tender" in the background, I fucked her anally and that lasted even longer. At least her butt hole was still as tight as a teenager's pussy.

When I finished, I remarked that the music was a nice addition to our coitus. "Oh Glenn, I love Elvis. One time when we were in Vegas, I fucked one of the Elvis impersonators. I know he wasn't Elvis, but he was the next best thing."

"Was it good? I mean did it satisfy you that you were with a counterfeit Elvis?"

"It felt real, Glenn. It felt like I was really fucking Elvis. Best of all, he was built like you, Glenn. He was long and thick like you so yeah, he satisfied me." Then she added, "Just like you, Glenn."

We were together for well over an hour when I went back to the terrace. The party had wound down and Jesse wasn't there, so I went home. She sent me a quick text asking how it went with Mrs. Feinstein. I wrote back, "How was Brad?" Her short reply was, "Great!"

Days later, a message on my cell phone said, "Call back, Feinstein." I thought Stella was calling to arrange another hookup. That wasn't it at all. Her twin nieces were on spring break and were coming to the city to visit. Stella said they were from small-town Iowa and hoped I would show them the big city. I learned they were nineteen, not identical, and were finishing their sophomore year in college. Their names were Megan and April. I was happy to help.

After checking out the usual touristy places in the city, the three of us went to dinner. The girls were both pretty but neither of them as beautiful as Jessica James. Megan had the bigger tits. April the nicer ass. I suggested a pub crawl after dinner. "What's that?" April asked.

"We hop from bar to bar looking for good music and a good time."

Megan said, "We're not big drinkers, Glenn. I'm not sure we'll fit in with city people."

"Look, just accept a drink when some guy offers you one and sip it until we go to the next bar. If no one buys you a drink, you're home free and you haven't spent a dime."

Megan was more willing to drink but neither of them could keep up with me until April asked about the red and yellow shot glasses on the counter. "Those are Jell-O Shots," I explained.

"What's that?" they asked together.

They're Jell-O with some alcohol. The red ones are vodka; the yellow ones are rum. Would you like to try one?"

"Sure. If city girls can do it, country girls can too." Megan said.

April took a yellow one and Megan the red. They liked them and decided to try a second shot switching colors. The girls argued over which tasted better and it was obvious they were feeling lightheaded. April finished the glass of beer she had been sipping and Megan ordered a second. I decided to take them home before their drinking got out of hand.

Neither wanted to go back to their aunt's apartment and grumbled about leaving. "Show us your bachelor pad," Megan said much too loudly. "Yeah," April agreed. "Show us your pad!"

"Your aunt and uncle might worry," I objected.

"No, they go to bed early and won't miss us unless we aren't there for breakfast."

It all sounded reasonable and I didn't want Stella thinking I had gotten them drunk. So, the three of us headed to my apartment. When I showed them the bedroom, I couldn't believe what I heard when April asked. "Do you have sex with a lot of girls here?"

I wondered, "How am I going to respond to that?" Finally, I answered. "Sometimes, but not often enough." They giggled and hugged each other. I didn't get it at first, at least not until they romantically kissed each other and peeled off their clothes. In a short time, they were both nude to my delight, but I didn't know if this was a show for me to watch or if I was expected to join them.

I watched as they kissed each other's nipples and Megan was the first to go down on her sister. That was followed by April moving down to suck Megan's slit until one of them said, "Glenn, aren't you going to join us?"

I stripped down in an instant and went to a drawer to pull out a condom.

"No, Glenn, we don't use those. They feel so artificial, April said. "We like the natural feel and what a guy releases at the end." With that, I tumbled into bed next to the horny twins. The girls seemed to have this choreographed because after I took turns sucking their hard nipples, Megan had my cock in her mouth and April straddled my face with her legs apart so I could lick and nibble her pronounced clit. Minutes went by before April swung her legs over me like mounting a horse. She reached down and shoved my cock into her pussy and started in a trot, then a canter, finally a full gallop. Megan was there between my legs to lick and suck my balls while April enthusiastically rode my cock.

I hesitated to cum at that point because I wanted to cum in Megan's cunt. Once I was inside her, she was even tighter than April. Every so often I pulled out giving April a chance to suck my dick before I went back to thrusting harder and deeper into Megan. She was the one that got my first load.

While I rested, the girls continued to play with each other. April took her time eating out her sister as my cum oozed onto her lips and tongue.

When I was ready to fuck again, April was wet and ready for me. I penetrated her doggy style while she had her head between Megan's legs sucking and licking making certain to have tasted the last drops of my cum.

It took me a lot longer before I could eject a load deep inside April. When I finished, the girls thought I ought to be the one to clean April up. I objected at first, then caved tasting cum for the first time, mine.

As we dressed, I said, "You girls have done this before, right? When did you start doing it?"

The girls looked at each other waiting to see who would answer first. Megan spoke up and said, "We were both virgins when we left high school. When we got to college, all the boys wanted sex, so we decided to experiment on each other first. We bought some sex toys and tried different things together. That was fun so we decided to go along with what the boys wanted. It wasn't long before both of us really loved having sex."

Then April said, "We got the idea of a three-some when Megan was dating, and I hadn't had sex in a month. The guys I was dating were all prudes. Anyway, I was so horny the night Megan brought her date to our room. Without thinking about it, Megan called me to her bed and we shared the guy."

"How often have you done the sharing?"

April gave me a sly expression and said, "Sometimes, but not often enough." I laughed when I recognized that she echoed my earlier response.

They were back at Aunt Stella's apartment by three in the morning. It was evident that small-town girls can do it just as well as city girls, possibly better.

Stella sent me a check for $250 for expenses and a handwritten thank-you note saying what a wonderful time Megan and April had on their visit. "The girls can't wait to visit us again," she wrote. "As you know, we don't have children so having them here is wonderful. It's not often that teenagers are so anxious to come back to visit their aunt and uncle. Remember, Glenn, you are always welcome at Unit 349."

12