Back Around Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, it was only gonna be part of my plan.

Sure, I'd play the nice, kind ex-girlfriend if either Trevor or Vanessa brought it up, say that we're trying to rekindle our friendship. I'd be nice and complementary to all their friends, winning them over with my nature and looks.

I'd be super complementary to Vanessa, raving over the food and the apartment and how lovely everything was. I'd make sure that I laughed at the jokes, ask questions that were thoughtful, and not hog Trevor's time.

That was crucial! I had to use this opportunity to get as much dirt on this girl and every flaw in their relationship as possible.

Was she too critical? Did she berate him? Did she make fun of him to their friends? Anything I could use to start the process of breaking them apart.

I'd be nice. Kind. Sympathetic. I just needed to know where to focus. Maybe I'd need to pry off the other way and tell Trevor things about her, too needy or emotional; something.

I'm timing this to arrive about ten minutes after it starts, hoping that it looks like I'm just casually late and not counting down the minutes.

Crossing the fingers time...

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 14, 2014

I had to admit I was nervous at first having Cindy here. Sure, it was my idea as a way of putting water under the bridge, but now she was gonna be here in my house with my girlfriend and all our friends.

Hopefully, I could finally put the anger behind me and be adult. After all, if Cindy hadn't dumped me, I wouldn't have found Vanessa. She's become the light of my world and I'm so grateful for her.

I'll dress nice and get comfortable, leaning on Vanessa and my friends if I have to.

Deep breaths...

Cindy's Diary Entry-March 14, 2014-continued

It went perfectly!!!!

I arrived just when I wanted to, with some of their friends already there. Trevor smiled and introduced me around to his friends. He carefully introduced me as someone he went to high school with, choosing not to talk about us dating, which I appreciated. I saw Vanessa and gave her a friendly hug, trying to make sure she didn't think I was up to anything.

I had to admit the food was good, Vanessa was a good cook and I said so, trying to keep her guard down. I made sure to sit opposite Trevor, not flirting, but merely talking about our high school days and fun times had. Their friends seemed interested in Trevor's early life, though Vanessa didn't. Whether she didn't care about his early life, or just didn't like me bringing up our past time together, I really don't know.

Don't care either.

Their friends all seemed charmed, exchanging phone numbers and social media access with many of them. I left before everyone was gone, also calculated to make it look like I wasn't overstaying my welcome.

I'd already secured an invite to a night out with them on Friday, so I knew my plan was working.

Trevor was mine! And soon, they would all see why...

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 14, 2014-continued

That CUNT!!

Trying to play me off our friends the whole fucking night!

Oh maybe they didn't see it, and I know Trevor didn't, but I did. I can see through her fucking bullshit clearly. While before, maybe there was a chance my thoughts on her were too harsh, now there was no doubt.

The cheating slut wanted him back!

I wasn't giving an inch. I knew she was trying to ingratiate herself into our lives, trying to show she'd changed and wasn't the same shallow slutbag she'd been. While they and Trevor may have bought it, I sure as fuck didn't!

Once all our friends left, I took Trevor into the bedroom and gave him a fucking he'll remember for a while. He's sleeping now, after having cum in all three of my holes tonight. I'm looking at him right now and smiling, knowing that whore wasn't gonna get her trampy hands on him ever again!

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 15, 2014

Boy, was I wrong!

Last night couldn't have gone better! I almost feel like an idiot for thinking that it would be awkward with Cindy there. She got along so well with everyone, my friends all really liked her and Vanessa and her seemed to hit it off well. It was so light and breezy!

I, of course, avoided telling any of our friends that Cindy was my ex, not wanting to answer any awkward questions. Vanessa seemed comfortable with that, not wanting the issue to cloud the party. Everyone had a great time, my friends even invited Cindy out with us on Friday.

After everyone left, Vanessa was feeling so good, she took my back to the bedroom for a love-making session like I'd never experienced before! I don't know how I did it, but I managed to nut in every one of her amazing holes, Vanessa being the one to introduce me to anal sex.

As I write this, I can see my lovely girlfriend sleeping sweetly in my bed, seemingly satisfied, after I woke up early.

I can't imagine feeling better than this!

Cindy's Diary Entry-March 21, 2014

Step two of my plan now needed to come out.

Throughout the week, I'd been texting and talking with Trevor's friends, ingratiating myself into the "circle". I was just an old friend in their eyes. Someone who Trevor knew from back in the "old" days and in no way a threat.

I asked about families, relationships, jobs; whatever I could think of to keep them engaged and keep me in the loop on their plans. Of course, I also texted Trevor, letting him know how much I enjoyed the party and how nice it was that we can be social with each other.

I didn't want to push him too far, knowing that he probably still had a lot of hurt buried up in him from our breakup. But I did want him to start looking at me as a friend, something I could later turn to my advantage when the cracks in him and Vanessa's relationship surfaced.

The only disappointment I'd had from last week is that I didn't really find any flaws. Vanessa, on the surface at least, seemed to be supportive and loving toward Trevor. If that means I have to play the long game to get him back, fine...

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 21, 2014

I can't fucking believe this!!!!!

My friends, our friends are falling for the whore's words!! She's clearly trying to insert herself firmly in our lives, trying to get back the wonderful man she spurned years ago. Trevor is almost non-chalant about it, saying we're just being friendly and showing that we're past all the petty high school bullshit.

REALLY?!

This bitch is trying to infringe on me, my friends, and my man; you know, the one she dumped to fuck her way to the top! I never let Trevor see my anger, knowing that he wasn't contemplating leaving me, much less cheat on me. You get to know someone in a year and a half, and he isn't the cheating type.

Secure in that, I've decided on a new plan...

Suffer...

I will make the bitch suffer. I will show her how wonderful our life is and how much happier he is now. I will show him that his eyes are squarely on me, and she has no fucking chance of getting him back.

I also went the extra step to get some of my friends in on the plot. Not about destroying Cindy, but on the other part of my plan. Trying to get Trevor to put a ring on me. Not pressure so much, but more that I would love the idea of getting married to him, and virtually assuring him I would say yes.

My mind started reeling, wondering if he'd do it with her there, really setting her off. Hell, maybe I'll even invite her to the wedding, so she can see me formally and finally claim Trevor as mine.

Oh, the possibilities...

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 21, 2014

Getting ready to head out with Vanessa, our friends and whatnot. Even Cindy's coming, which actually doesn't put my stomach in knots. I think she earnestly wants to patch up what happened back then.

But therein lies the issue. I never actually told her what she did to me and how it made me feel. I know now that if Cindy is gonna be in our lives, I have to have it out with her. If I can get her alone, I can tell her how I felt and how it hurt me.

I feel like if I do that, we can finally move on and be friends, her seeming to get along with Vanessa and everyone else. Hopefully, I won't need too much liquid courage to pull this off.

Cindy's Diary Entry-March 21, 2014-continued

Well, it finally happened...

While were out at one of the local bars with all of Trevor and Vanessa's friends, Trevor got me alone.

In the back of my mind, I was hoping he was gonna tell me how much he missed me and how glad he was to see me again. I wasn't naïve enough to think he was gonna redeclare his love for me yet, but at least start us on the path.

Instead, he brings up the breakup and the past...

In hindsight, I should've seen this coming. I mean, hell, I should've been the one to bring it up so I could apologize to him, but I didn't think of it.

STUPID!!!

To set the scene, Trevor asked me to come out to the balcony of the bar with him, that he wanted to talk to me about something. He kissed Vanessa on the cheek as she saw us go out together. I admit, I tried to wiggle my ass a bit in her direction, just to piss her off.

We got outside and I was all smiles, until I heard him take a deep breath. Even as long as it's been since we dated, I still knew enough to know that this was gonna be serious.

I'm gonna write down the conversation to the best of my memory, hoping the booze didn't make that too hard to do.

Trevor: I wanted to talk to you about something.

Me: Of course, is everything ok?

Ok, fine, I'll admit I was hoping about to hear some serious tea about any issues he may be having with Vanessa, but anyway...

Trevor: Well, it's about us. I have to admit seeing you again wasn't something I expected.

Me: I mean, I always hoped we would, but then you moved and...

I think I shrugged a bit as I said that, trying not to make it look like I'd been hunting him down.

Trevor: Well I did all that honestly to avoid you.

That hit me like a sledgehammer. I knew he wasn't happy with me when we broke up, but he cut off every avenue just to avoid me???!!! I think I mumbled something, but I couldn't tell you what, and he probably couldn't either.

Trevor: You destroyed me back then. I mean you ripped my heart out and after it happened, I was a mess for a long time.

I'm pretty sure this was the point I could start feeling tears on my face. It never occurred to me that he took that hard. I always figured he'd just do what I did and experiment.

Apparently not...

Me: Trevor, I never meant to hurt you like that...

Trevor: But you did.

He said that almost too calmly.

Trevor: I hated you for so long. I hated thinking about you. I hated missing you. I hated loving you. I just hated you.

I must've been a quivering mess at this point. It was every worse fear I'd ever had about seeing him again in a heap.

Me: I'm so sorry! I was so stupid! (This was said through some heavy tears) So fucking stupid!

At the very least this got him looking a bit sad, so I figured I'd just lay it out there. Well...mostly out there.

Me: I thought I was doing us a favor.

Trevor: A favor?

I threw my hands up at that point, silently asking him to let me talk.

Me: I thought if we both were able to get new experience and meet new people, we'd find our way back to each other.

Trevor: You really thought that was gonna happen after you dumped me?

Me: I never wanted it to come off like a dumping. I was more just trying to let us spread our wings a bit. I never thought that would be the last time I'd see you for years.

Trevor: Cindy, I didn't want other people. I wanted you!

Me: I know and I'm so sorry. As soon as it dawned on me what I'd done, I never forgave myself for it. That's why I was so happy to finally see you.

Trevor: Really?

Me: Trevor (I took his hands at this point) I am so sorry I caused you pain. Once I realized how bad I fucked up, I was a complete mess for a long time. No one else measured up. I felt so alone. I was miserable.

I noticed he grinned a bit when I said I was miserable and asked him if that made him feel better.

Trevor: Actually, it does a bit. (He was chuckling a bit now.)

Me: Trevor, I was young and dumb and I'm so sorry. Truly...

Trevor: Well...

He took a very long pause after that. Ok, probably only ten seconds or something like that, but it felt like eternity.

Trevor: Well, I guess if you hadn't, I wouldn't have met Vanessa. So, I guess in a way, I should thank you.

This hit me hard. Yeah, he was forgiving me it seemed, but he was forgiving me for giving him the chance to be with Vanessa.

That's when Vanessa appeared out of nowhere.

Cuntsleave: What are you guys talking about?

Trevor: How lucky I am to have you.

He smiled as she kissed his cheek and tell him that we were moving on to another bar. Vanessa waived us inside to pay so we could move on.

We went to some other places that night and I tried to seem upbeat, but I was a wreck inside. While Trevor certainly was friendlier to me after that exchange we'd had, he'd made it clear that he loved Vanessa.

I was stuck! If I broke them up, he might blame me again for ruining his life and if I did nothing, he'd marry the bitch sooner or later. I kept my head about me for the moment. I'd need to stay close. Him and Vanessa.

In fact, when we went to the next bar, I tried to be as nice and charming to Vanessa as possible. If I can get closer to her, maybe I can find something to turn Trevor against her.

I just had to hope for an opening.

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 21, 2014-continued

When Trevor said he was gonna finally confront his stupid, whorish ex-girlfriend, I jumped up and down in glee (in my head at least). She was finally gonna get what was coming to her and see that she had no chance of getting Trevor back.

The door would be shut once and for all and hopefully, we'd be able to get on with our lives, free of this bitchy interloper.

After they had their talk, I noticed that Cindy was trying to be close to be, nice to me. Like I was really gonna buy that. Can't this bitch realize she's lost? She had the perfect man, and she blew it (and probably half her college).

Trevor at least seemed to be in better spirits. I think part of him is glad that he finally was able to confront her and put this behind her. I even told him so, that now he's put the past behind him and now he can move on to the future.

Our future...

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 21, 2014-continued

Well, I did it.

I finally confronted Cindy and told her. I had to admit it felt good to finally tell her how much she hurt and destroyed me.

But even as I did, I could see the sadness in her. Like she knew she'd messed up. She even said that she just wanted both of us to play the field for a while and thought we'd find each other again.

Now, I'm not sure I really believe that, but she seemed genuinely sorry for the hurt she caused me. But, like I told her, without that happening, I would never have met Vanessa.

I think it was good for Cindy too, actually. I noticed that she seemed to be much more friendly and involved with Vanessa after we'd had our talk. Maybe now that this is all behind us, we can all be friends. Act with maturity and really move on.

I noticed our friend Ross eyeing Cindy throughout the night. Maybe I should try and get them together. I won't tell him that Cindy is my ex, at least not at first, but at least we'll both have someone now.

I'm watching Vanessa undress right now and I know she'll be calling me over to the bed soon, alcohol almost always making her super horny.

Thinking about what lays in front of me, I can't help but smile.

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 22, 2014

After a pretty good and intense fuck session last night with my man, Trevor told me about his plan to get Ross and Cindy together. While I wasn't crazy about the prospect of keeping Cindy around in our circle, I had to admit there were pluses.

If she's in our circle, dating one of our friends, I can keep an eye on her. Maybe once she gets her own man, she'll stop thirsting for mine and accept what's happened.

In either case, at least she knows now that she's never getting him back. All is right with the world.

Cindy's Diary Entry-March 23, 2014

Got a text from Trevor today saying they wanted to talk to me. I got nervous thinking that this was it. One or both of them decided that I shouldn't hang around them anymore. I admit I was nervous when we met up at a local restaurant for brunch.

I tried to be as friendly as possible to them both, even the waste of tits my man was seeing. Then they hit me with something unexpected...

Trevor: So, Vanessa and I were talking yesterday and wanted to ask you something.

Me: Ok...

Trevor: Well we have a friend that is single and pretty good looking...

My mind went blank when he said that, and I don't remember the rest. I looked at Vanessa who was just smiling.

So, that was her plan now. She'd set me up with one of their friends to "get rid of me". If I made a move against Trevor then, I'd just be repeating my old ways. If I didn't agree to the date, I'd look like I was trying to win back Trevor, which while true, he didn't need to know yet.

I mumbled something that I was open to meeting the guy, who they told me was named Ross, one of the guys from the other night.

Loose Cunt: We think you'll really like him. He's almost as good as my Trevor...

MY TREVOR???!!! If he hadn't been there and if we were alone, I'd have choaked out the bitch then and there. The ho bag knew exactly what she was doing and was loving every second of it.

They said they would give the guy my number, but I saw a different opportunity.

Me: Maybe we could do a "group" thing or something so there's no pressure or anything. See if there's a spark.

Trevor: That's a good idea. Maybe we could do one of those winery tours or something with a few people and then you get to know each other.

She was trying to play it off, but I could tell Vanessa loathed the idea, making me quite happy. I was making it clear to her, and maybe Trevor too in some way, that I was gonna be harder to get rid of then that.

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 24, 2014

FUCK!

A group outing?!

I really have to be around the scheming whore even more?!

She played her cards and played them well. Of course, she knew I was pushing this to get her coupled up and out of picture for Trevor. At least at a group event, I can keep an eye on her though.

I contacted Ross, letting him know about the group outing to meet Cindy, saying nice things about her that made my stomach turn over, but I did it anyway. I sent him a link to some of her social media and he seemed interested.

What he sees in the skag, I have no clue, but he's interested. The plan is to go to a nearby winery on Saturday, some of our other friends joining us too.

Trevor for his part thought this was all a wonderful idea. He sees it as a way to put his past behind him and move forward with maturity. While normally, I always admired this side of him, this time...

Fuck...

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 24, 2014

I was really happy that Cindy took to our idea of setting her up with Ross. Ross had always been a bit of a playboy and I thought given Cindy's past history, they might find a match in each other.

Vanessa agreed but seemed concerned almost. Maybe she's worried that Ross will go back to his old habits and hurt Cindy. I figured the idea of a group outing would be a perfect opportunity to see if they were compatible and good for each other.

Maybe I'm being naïve. Maybe I just want people to be happy too much. I guess I'm just hoping that if Cindy is happy and with someone else now that I have Vanessa, I can cauterize a wound that was left in me a long time ago.