Back Around Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully it all goes well!

Cindy's Diary Entry-March 29, 2014

So before I get out my rabbit vibrator and go to town on myself, I should get down what happened at the winery.

I got there and found Trevor and his skag already there, a glass of Pinot Noir already in hand as they greeted me. Trevor was kind as always, giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek which I returned. Vanessa did the same, me wondering if I'd get slut cooties from her.

After saying hi to their friends, who I was trying to make mine as easily as possible, Trevor introduced me to Ross.

I had to admit he wasn't a bad looking guy. 6'2", well built, with dark complexion and hair. I could easily see why this guy played the field.

Trevor: Cindy, you remember Ross.

Ross: Nice to see you again...

He had a confident smile and aura around him that said he could get any woman (or man for that matter) that he wanted.

Me: You too. Trevor and Vanessa said such nice things about you.

Ross: Well, I'm sure they were overly flattering as usual. They certainly weren't in describing you.

This guy was laying it on thick as Trevor left us to get to know each other, my eyes following him as he walked away.

Me: So how do you know Trevor and Vanessa?

Ross: Oh, I met Vanessa through work, and we became friends a few years ago.

This had my interest, but I filed it for later when the wine was flowing more.

Ross: How about you?

Me: Trevor and I grew up together.

I wanted to see how much he actually knew about my past history with Trevor.

We talked on and off for about an hour. On the surface, he was a charming guy, bordering on arrogant. There was no way he was gonna get anywhere near my cooch, but he could be useful to get closer to Trevor possibly.

After a bottle or two had been downed, I realized it was starting to have an effect on Ross and I figured the time was ripe to get some good dirt. I'd been drinking water secretly for a while, so I was still fairly sober so I wouldn't reveal too much.

Me: So, you've known Vanessa a while, is she really as perfect as she appears to be?

I figured if I started with a flattering question about her (something that made my stomach churn) I could get him to let his guard down.

Ross: She's the best! Always been so fun and outgoing. Not to mention hot as fuck!

He said it a bit louder then I'd have liked, but the door was cracking open. I wondered now how hot he thought she was.

Me: With a friend like you, I'm surprised you and her didn't hook up.

I saw the look on his face. Turning his head, slight grin.

YES!!! HE'D FUCKED HER!!!!

Me: Ahh...

I tried to remain passive about it while Ross just shrugged his shoulders.

Ross: No big deal. We kinda had a "friends with benefits" deal for a while. Then she met Trev.

Me: Never wanted to date her?

Ross: Nah, I was still grabbing after any pussy I could get. I've calmed down from that a bit, I can assure you.

I know he was saying that so he could get me in his pants, but I wondered how far the candle burned for Vanessa. Ross may just be what I need.

Me: Well, that's nice to know... Kinda sucks for you though that you get there after Vanessa's already taken though.

Ross: Eh, it happens.

His body language told a different story, and it was all I needed to know. He'd totally still bang Vanessa if he could, if he wasn't already. Now I finally had a hook that I could use to snag Trevor and rescue him from the whore.

What if he didn't know that his buddy Ross had tapped his girl? It might not break them up, but it'd be enough to start sowing the seeds of doubt. Maybe more if I could convince him that she still carried a torch for him, maybe that they were still banging in secret.

I could feel the clouds parting as Ross went to catch up with some other friends. I sat thinking how I could plant the idea in Trevor's head for a while when Trevor came up and sat down across from me, making me smile.

Trevor: So? What do you think of Ross?

Me: Well, he seems very nice. A bit cocky, but he is cute in his way.

Trevor: Seems like things went well.

He smiled a bit at that. Now time to spring my trap.

Me: I also think it's nice that you guys can all be friends. Just like I hope we're becoming again.

Trevor: What do you mean?

Me: Well you know...

I could see the confusion in his face. That told me definitively that he didn't know about Ross and fat ass hooking up back in the day.

Goody goody...

Me: Well you know how you and I were together and...

Trevor looked perplexed at me. I had to get my acting chops up now and looked shocked and sad.

Me: Oh, shit...

Trevor: Wait, you mean Vanessa and Ross...?

Me: Oh fuck, I'm so sorry.

I should've won an Oscar for this shit.

Me: I'm sorry. I figured if he told me, you had to know.

Trevor: You mean Ross told you that Vanessa and him went out?

Me: I mean, he made it seem more casual then that.

I was trying my best to get him on the right path, but not show my hand.

Me: Friends with benefits, I think is what he meant.

He immediately turned his head and God smiled on me.

Vanessa and Ross were talking and laughing together.

Me: Trevor, I'm so sorry. I figured they told you if he told me.

Trevor: Would you excuse me for a minute, Cindy?

He walked over and whispered to Vanessa as they went off to a more private area.

I couldn't hear most of it for a while until Trevor started yelling louder.

Trevor: How the fuck could you not tell me?!

Lying Whore: Babe, please!!

Trevor: I gotta get out of here!

Lying Slut Bag: Trevor!

I slipped out around there, knowing the damage was done. I practically floated back home, thrilled that the cracks in their relationship had started.

I got home and quickly texted Trevor.

I'm so sorry about what happened. I had no idea you didn't know. I never meant to cause a problem. I'm really sorry!

While I genuinely was sorry he was currently in pain, I knew that soon, I'd be the one to make it all better. I kept looking at my phone wondering if he was gonna text back. Five minutes later, I had my answer.

It wasn't your fault. How could you have known? They should've told me not you. I'm gonna try and calm myself and think my way through this.

I imagined him there in his apartment, sitting on the couch, hoping that his thoughts would turn to hate toward the woman who'd lied to him and toward the woman that's always been honest with him, even when she was stupid.

I understand. Try and get some sleep if you can. If you need to talk, I'm here for you.

It was pretty quick when Trevor replied, my hands already in my panties to rub one out.

Thanks, Cindy. I really appreciate you being honest with me. It just sucks. Good night to you too!

YES!!!

He was finally starting to see the truth that I'm the one that will always be there for him. I got myself off and noticed that Ross texted me, but I ignored it. He'd played his part and now I just needed Trevor to bite.

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 29, 2014

I can't fucking believe this!!!

It happened again!

First Cindy, now Vanessa!!

Do all women do this? Lie to men and manipulate them?!

Vanessa had a year and a half to tell me that Ross and her used to hook up. She could've mentioned it from the start or at least after we all became friends. I get why he didn't tell me, thinking it was really Vanessa's place to do so, which it sure as shit was.

Thank God for Cindy! While she didn't know it, she saved me from a huge timebomb. Maybe more.

Vanessa kept trying to talk to me, even after I left the vineyard. She kept saying it meant nothing and just didn't want me to feel awkward.

She knew what I went through with Cindy and the hurt she caused. Then she goes and does something just as bad, if not worse. Yeah, Cindy tore my heart out, but at least she was honest with me and about what she wanted.

How can I really trust Vanessa now?! What else don't I know?!

Thank God we took separate cars there so I could leave without dealing with her or the guilt of stranding her there. She, of course, kept calling and texting, wanting to explain, wanting to come over and talk everything out. I told her straight I was in no mood to hear it now.

Ross texted too, telling me he was sorry and didn't know that Vanessa never told me. I replied telling him it wasn't his place to tell me or his fault for telling Cindy something that should've already been known to me.

Cindy sent me a text, saying she was sorry about everything, and she had no idea I didn't know. How could she think it was her fault?! Vanessa should've told me. Should've trusted me.

I gotta think...

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 29, 2014

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

How could I be so stupid?!

How could I set the cheating cunt up with the guy that I used to fool around with?!

I should've known Ross couldn't keep his mouth shut. Completely fucking me over and blabbing everything about our past to Queen Loose Pussy!

When Trevor came over to me and Ross, I saw he was upset, but since I'd just seen him over with his whore of an ex, I figured he'd let more of emotions about her off. Maybe finally I was gonna be rid of her.

Trevor: So, is there something I don't know about you and Ross?

As soon as he asked me that question, I knew he knew something, but I didn't know what.

Me: What do you mean?

I was trying to get a sense of how much he knew, not knowing how much Ross or the cunt muscle told him.

Trevor: Vanessa, tell me now what I don't know about you two.

He'd never been that forceful before. He was mad and I knew that I had to play this just right.

Me: Ok, Ross and I fooled around a bit before I met you. It's really no big deal.

Trevor: If it was no big deal, then why didn't you tell me?

Me: I didn't want you to feel weird when we were hanging out together with him. I didn't want you to think there was still anything there. We were single and lonely, that's it.

Trevor: And how am I supposed to believe that now?

The look of anger and hurt on his face, said it all. He didn't trust me anymore.

Me: Don't you trust me?! Don't you know I'd never betray or hurt you?

Trevor: By not being honest with me, you did just that. I never asked about your numbers or you're ex's because I genuinely didn't care. But you have to know that someone in our friend group, someone we see on a regular basis, is a different story.

Me: Baby, I know I fucked up. But you have to believe me, we never hooked up once we we're exclusive.

Trevor: Excusive...

I noticed his eyebrow raise, and I knew I'd just fucked up again.

Trevor: So you fucked him when we first started out then?

Me: Baby (I took both his hands) we weren't exclusive yet...

I knew then that it was an empty point, even if I was right.

Trevor: And you still couldn't tell me?

I had no response to that.

Trevor: I'm going home, I gotta think.

He turned and walked away. I cried and begged for him to come back, but he wouldn't. Wouldn't even turn around to look at me. He just got in his car and drove away.

Some of our friends found me around this time, saying how sorry they were, asking why Trevor left, and why he would just leave me behind.

I just told them that I fucked up and didn't want to talk about it. I looked for Ross and got him someplace quiet.

Me: Why the fuck did you decide today was the day to tell Trevor we used to hook up?!

Ross: I didn't know he didn't know. I told Cindy when we were talking about how we all knew each other.

So, it was her!! I know that was her plan, find something on me she could twist to turn Trevor against me. I fuming while Ross was smirking.

Me: What the fuck are you grinning at?!

Ross: Nothing. (He kept chuckling slightly as he said it) Guess he just couldn't handle the competition from the "big dog".

That's when I balled up my fist and decked him while I went to my car. I've been trying to talk to Trevor since. I figured going to his apartment was a mistake but tried to get him to talk to me over text or a call.

No answer...

Cindy's probably over there right now, putting God knows what into his head about me. I don't know what's worse at this point, that I might lose Trevor, or that I might lose him to that skank.

Cindy's Diary Entry-March 30, 2014

Trevor finally texted me back this morning, thanking me again for being honest with him. I asked him if he wanted to grab a coffee and talk things out, and I was kinda surprised he agreed. Ecstatic, but surprised.

We met at the same coffee shop that I'd met the original slut in, smiling to myself that I finally had the upper hand over the cheating skank. I may have wanted to play around in college, but I never cheated on Trevor.

I got there first and ordered a coffee, wearing a cute outfit, but nothing overly revealing or sexy. He came in a few minutes after me, waiving at me and going to the counter to order. Trevor looked put together, but haggard, obviously not getting much sleep.

I knew I had to play this all just right. I couldn't make my move on Trevor yet, then he'd just shut down or accuse me of planning all this. I had to be sympathetic, contrite, and maybe a bit stunned. I might even have to defend the whore, just so he didn't think I was planning all this.

He got his coffee and came over, me getting up and offering a friendly hug to him. While I wanted to grab his ass, I sat back down as he took a deep breath and sipped his latte.

Me: How are you?

Trevor: I really don't know. (He took another deep breath here). I think I'm just confused, angry, and I...I don't even know what.

Me: I'm so sorry. I...I never meant to cause this.

Trevor: Cin, you didn't cause anything. Fuck, you were the only one who was honest with me in all this. Vanessa, Ross, our friends I'm sure knew. No one thought enough of me to actually tell me what was going on.

Me: That's gotta be hard, but I really don't know if any of your friends knew. They seemed pretty shocked by it too.

Trevor: Maybe... I dunno, I just don't get why either of them couldn't have told me. I get why maybe in the first few months or whatever, but a fucking year and half?!

Me: I'm surprised too. I'd have thought for sure Vanessa would have let you know before now. It really sucks.

Trevor: I know... I mean, shit, I was thinking I finally found my person. I was gonna give her a ring and everything. Now...

Me: Well, look. I mean at least you hadn't yet, so you have time to think on things and figure out what you want or need and can really decide.

Every step of the conversation, I'm trying to draw him in. Not to me so much at this point, just to the idea that Queen Cum Slut isn't the one for him. If I could get him over that hurdle, anything was possible.

Trevor: That's true, I guess. I know I'm gonna need to talk things out with her, I just have no clue what I'm gonna say.

Me: Well, just remember no matter what she says that you have a right to be mad. I know you were angry at me a long time ago, but I was always honest with you at least. I really don't know why she didn't tell you, but she should have. Don't let her off the hook.

Trevor: You're right. You broke my heart, but at least you were honest with me about what you wanted and why. Why couldn't she do that or see that?

I took his hands into mine then as I could see he was starting to look sad.

Me: I don't know either. But people aren't always logical. Maybe she had a good reason and maybe she didn't. But if you don't confront her, you'll never know.

Trevor: You're right. I know. I mean, it's just a mind fuck. Not so much that it happened, but that she wouldn't tell me. It makes me wonder...

Me: If she's hiding other things...?

Trevor: Yeah! I thought we had trust firmly established, but now...

I reached across the table and took his hand in a supportive way.

Me: It'll be ok.

Trevor: Thanks, Cindy. I really appreciate you meeting me and letting me unload all my trash on you.

Me: Anytime, you know that.

He smiled at that as we chatted on other things before he left. I was floating on air! The man stealing whore was one foot out the door and I'm the supportive friend now that he turns too!

I got jill off for a bit. TTYL!

Trevor's Journal Entry-March 30, 2014

My conversation with Cindy certainly helped, but I still feel so empty. I decided that I'm gonna give it another day before I talk to Vanessa. Let her stew a bit, I figured.

Met Cindy and talked it over with her. I really am glad now we reconnected. She was so supportive and nice, really helping me get a clearer head on all this, just like she used to.

I gotta get some sleep and really think.

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 31, 2014

He finally reached back out! I started getting worried I was never gonna hear from him again or that I would need to just go and pack up my stuff, but he said he was ready to talk.

It was such a cold text from him, but at least he was talking. I replied back that I would meet him wherever whenever. He suggested a bar I didn't know too well, but I knew was close to his work. I figured he wanted to be in a familiar place and in public.

I'm getting dressed to the nines for this. If I have to use my body to convince him to come back to me, I'll do it.

I just hope he listens.

Vanessa's Log Entry-March 31, 2014-continued

I'm gonna try and be as open and honest about mine and Trevor's conversation as possible.

I got there 15 minutes early, grabbed a gin and tonic, and sat at the most private table I could find. He arrived right on time, as always. I noticed he must be a regular here, because the bartender made him a drink without Trevor even ordering.

I saw the look on his face as he came toward me. It was full of confusion and anger. I got up to hug him and he silently told me to sit back down. Even his posture showed none of the normal signs of love I was accustomed to with him. He sat across from me and shifted uncomfortably with his drink in both hands.

Me: How are you?

Trevor: How do you think I am?

His voice was full of anger and hurt as he said it.

Me: Babe, I'm so sorry. I should've told you that Ross and I had a past.

Trevor: You think?!

Me: Babe, please! (I didn't want him making a scene.) It really was nothing. Just a dick to use while I was single.

Trevor: Then why hide it?

Me: I didn't think it really mattered. It didn't mean anything. It was just sex. I didn't want you to freak out about it.

Trevor: Were you ever gonna tell me?

Me: Eventually, probably. (I wasn't sure if I believed it, maybe during the honeymoon or something, I'd thought)

Trevor: That's confidence inspiring. (He took a deep sip off his drink.) So how do I know this isn't an ongoing thing?

Me: What?!

Trevor: You didn't tell me about it before? How do I know it's not still going on?

Me: Trevor, I'd never cheat on you. You know that. (I admit, I was getting mad now.)

Trevor: I didn't think you'd lie to me either. I mean, fuck, if Cindy hadn't told me...

Me: Babe, please. (Just the mention of the slutty cunt got my blood hotter.)

Trevor: It's true. I had to find out from my ex that you fucked one of your friends. Then got me to be friends with him, neither of you telling me. Don't you get how fucked up that is?!

I took a deep breath at that, acknowledging that he had a point.

Me: Babe, I know. I'm sorry and I should've told you. But please; get any thought out of your head that I've been with him or wanted to be with him since we were exclusive.

Trevor raised an eyebrow at that, and I got nervous.

Trevor: Exclusive? You mean you fucked him when we just started dating?