All Comments on 'Back Bay Bottom'

by SoCalBottom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I fell in love with my first black lover that tongue kissed me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG SCB, that was lovemaking at it's finest!!! So many amazing parts of the final Henry visit. The initial penetration is exquisite, your surrender to him, the pleasure/pain of his wonderful cock, that incredible feeling when it's known you are the feminine bottom and he is the masculine top and finally, the trepidation you had about kissing only to have him take your mouth and tongue as hard as he's taking your pussy.

I love being with Men so much, especially strong Black men.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19695 months ago

Beautifully arousing and romantically HOT! The imagery you provide makes this an excellent and inspiring story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm lusting for a beautiful cock in my mouth and then for it to fill my ass pussy full of cum !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely!!!!!

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

Loved that story. Unlike Henry, if my BBC loved that vanilla arse, I would have stayed in contact with him. Give me a reason to venture to his city and spread that are out some more....

JackrougeJackrouge5 months ago

Nice story and well written. Love stories with nipple play as few authors include it in their stories. Well done, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So well written and so so fucking hot..nothing like a virile, expansive, throbbing cock.. deep in your rectum, aggressively dilating it as it thrusts relentlessly deeper..then the final, almost savage penetration as it’s firmly held in place and the breeding is completed..Love that the author describes his own climax as totally passive, as it should be, on your back like a woman..Thanks so much..

JT

FreakSlaveFreakSlave5 months ago

Oh, f'ing damn! To be taken like that! Yet, as much as I am submissive bottom, generally, to take a man like that! F*ck me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoCalBottom@SoCalBottom
More bi than gay, but definitely a bottom. I try to write from experience rather than fantasy.