Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Parker sighed and said, "Did they!? They were up all night giggling, talking, and squealing like they were teenagers again. It took me forever to fall asleep."

"Sorry Mrs. Parker," I said, not really meaning it as my pussy creamed as the memory of the previous night's, or should I say that morning's, activities floated through my head.

Jenny nodded and said, "Yeah, sorry, we were up all night. I got to know Robin really well." She looked at John for just a fraction longer than necessary.

Surprise passed over John's face. I wanted to see his reaction to be sure everything was still okay. I saw a faint smile cross his lips.

Seemed like it was better than okay. I was glad John wasn't upset but for him to be happy about it told me that something was up. I had my suspicions but I couldn't put it all together at the breakfast table.

To try to allay any suspicious the Parker's might have had, I added, "Yeah, she's like the older sister I never had."

Jenny smiled and said, "'Older'? I don't know if I like the sound of that."

Mister Parker laughed and I said, "Well how about 'big' sister?"

"Is that another crack about my weight?" Jenny asked with a grin and a chuckle.

Everyone shared a good laugh and I felt that I had covered any sort of suspicions that the Parker's might have had. I hoped they hadn't heard too much of our activity the previous night. I was sure that someone with their ear to the door could have made out what we had been up to. Thankfully, that didn't seem to be the case.

After breakfast I sat on the couch and watched the Today show with the family but I soon fell asleep. I was still wearing my robe. I hadn't gotten much sleep that morning, and I didn't even realize I was falling asleep until a commotion at the back door roused me like a shot.

John, Jenny, and the Parkers were gathered around the door talking to someone loudly. Then the little group parted. Two adults, a man and a women with their arms full of Christmas gifts, three children, two girls and a boy, all filed into the living room. The adults were the same age as the Parkers, though they were both thin and fit. The two girls were five and nine years old, dressed in cute little pink dresses, while the boy, dressed in jeans and t-shirt, was seven.

I became keenly aware that I was still in my robe as the man glanced at me and then did a double-take. He stared at me for a long moment. I could see the lust flash in his eyes before he turned away.

Even though he was twenty years older than me I found him very attractive. I scolded myself, remembering how I had sworn off married men when I was nineteen. That had not turned out well.

The woman, who I assumed was his wife, also did a double-take but I could tell that she did not approve. I couldn't tell if she had seen her husband looking at me but her claws were definitively out. I looked away; making sure my robe was secure. It had been a bit askew, I realized.

I smiled inwardly. All of my insecurities and body issues were well behind me, left in high school, as I saw that same look of lust from men all the time. It was a huge self-esteem booster. Half of the pleasure I got from going to sex clubs was how attractive it made me feel to be wanted. My pussy started to cream at the thoughts running through my mind.

"Hi," the little seven year old boy said, walking right up to me. "Are you Cousin Johnny's girlfriend?"

"Yes I am," I said, smiling at him and shaking off my naughty thoughts with a deep breath. "My name is Robin, what's yours?"

"Jason," he said. "You have freckles."

I chuckled and smiled. "Yes I do."

He then ran off to play with his sisters without another word. They were looking through the gifts to see which ones were theirs and to ask when they could open them.

I was not the sort of woman who wanted kids, at least, not yet. I found them cute but they were a big responsibility I wasn't ready for. I wasn't sure how I wanted to rear them anyway.

As I pondered that, I realized that I found Mrs. Parker too strict and my mother too liberal. I needed to find something in between but I couldn't remember anyone that I had ever met that I felt was a good role-model for rearing children. Maybe that's why I was a little scared of it. I knew what sort of mother I didn't want to be but I had no idea what sort of mother I did want to be.

Shaking off those thoughts, I realized that I didn't want to introduce myself to these people dressed in my robe so I got up and slipped past the group gathered around the tree talking. John and Jenny were standing in the breakfast nook when I came around the corner. They were in sight of their parents and were talking to each other in frantic hushed tones. They looked worried.

John had dressed in jeans and a t-shirt while Jenny was wearing a black tank top that stopped a couple inches above her belly button, showing off her tattoos and piercings, and a pair of jean shorts that fell only to her upper thighs. Jenny's hair had been pulled back into a ponytail again.

I slowed my approach, listening as best I could without being too obvious.

"We have to stay here tonight," John said. "As much as I hate to wait we'll have to do the Christmas lights tomorrow night."

Jenny hissed, "I'll try to change the reservations but they're going to be all booked up."

John shrugged and said, "It's warming up. Maybe we could try the lake."

When they saw me I asked quietly, "What's going on?"

John looked at me pensively, like he didn't know how much he should say. I didn't like that. That was almost like lying and it worried me.

Jenny smoothly said, "We can't go looking at Christmas lights tonight. Our Aunt Alicia and Uncle Frank are here for the night. Their RV is blocking my car in so I can't even go anywhere. My mother tells me that I don't need to go anywhere so not to worry about it."

I looked at her suspiciously. Then it hit me all at once. The way they were talking about the Christmas lights a few nights ago, how intimate they still were, his reticence to tell me anything, the revelation that they had fucked face to face, his happiness that Jenny and I had gotten together last night, and the mention of reservations all came together in my mind. I smiled and shook my head. If this was John's secret and their plan all along, why didn't they just say it? I asked, "Are we going to see any lights at all?"

Jenny smiled as John asked, "What?"

Then I realized what he had said about it warming up and the lake. My smiled grew bigger, "Or are we just going to see the stars? The three of us?"

John tried to look confused but Jenny laughed. He looked at her questioningly. She shook her head with a smile on her lips and said, "She figured it out."

"What?" John said, frightened.

Jenny sighed, still smiling. "Just look at her face. She knows exactly what we're up to."

John looked at her, shocked. "How would she know about your fantasy?"

Jenny shook her head and said, "She obviously doesn't know the specifics yet. Johnny, remind me to play poker with you later. I'd really clean up."

John looked at me as if I had caught him in a lie. He hadn't told me about it and that was pretty close to a lie but the thought of what they were planning made me not want to spoil it by busting him over it. He started to say something but before I could stop him, his mother appeared beside me.

"What are you kids discussing?" Mrs. Parker asked. "We have guests and you need to visit with your Aunt and Uncle. They have driven days to get here."

"Oh, please, Mother," Jenny said exasperated. "You are just one stop on their vacation. They didn't drive all that way just to see you, turn around, and head back home."

"Jenny!" Mrs. Parker barked.

Jenny rolled her eyes and said, "Fine, we'll be there in just a second."

Mrs. Parker looked at her skeptically and then walked back into the living room. They looked at me; John nervously and Jenny with a sexy grin. I considered resuming the discussion but I felt eyes staring at me from behind so I just looked at John and said, "We need to talk, but not now. Go visit."

John still looked concerned but Jenny just smiled. She seemed almost giddy that I had figured them out. Maybe I was the one that needed to play poker with them. They'd both leave the table completely broke.

I walked down the hall and returned to my room. I had taken ownership of it in my mind. I tossed my robe onto the bed and quickly changed into a pair of skinny jean and a white frilly keyhole blouse I considered conservative, despite the cleavage visible through the keyhole. I made sure to wear a pretty white bra, my only one in white, and some cotton panties. My pussy still itched to be fucked hard by John, but I was trying to dress in a way that might be able to keep those thoughts at bay for a little while.

When I returned to the living room, the kids were outside, and all of the adults were sitting around talking. John and Jenny sat on a pair of kitchen chairs while the Parkers sat in the usual seats. Alicia and Frank sat on the couch I had just been sleeping on.

John introduced me, "Uncle Frank, this is my girlfriend, Robin."

I smiled sweetly and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you," we both said to each other. Frank looked at me like he wanted to jump off the couch, pin me to the ground, and fuck the shit out of me. I looked away.

"Robin, this is Aunt Alicia," John continued.

We exchanged pleasantries as well, but I could feel her eyes piercing into me. I had no intention of stealing Frank away from her and I tried to communicate that by being extra sweet to her and ignoring her husband. I did not want to stir up any more trouble from this new source.

Frank couldn't seem to take his eyes off me as I retrieved a kitchen chair and sat beside John, putting my hand in his. If we had been anywhere else I might have considered Frank an attractive man. I might have asked John to invite him back home with us for a fun little romp, but this was John's family and I was being a good girl. It was so hard to do but I really was trying. I had only had sex with his sister and that was only because he had fucked her too. Unless he had fucked other members of his family, a vibe I was not picking up, I planned to restrict it to just Jenny.

As we chatted I discovered that Frank was Mrs. Parker's brother, which left Alicia as related to John through marriage and their last names also Parker. So, maybe it was in the genes after all; because I was getting the same vibe from Frank that I always got from John and most recently from Jenny.

The seven of us spent the afternoon chatting. Frank and Alicia lived in Illinois and had taken four weeks to travel across the country and visit all of their relatives. Their kids came in and out of the house through the side entrance every ten minutes like it was a revolving door, Alicia yelling at them almost constantly.

I didn't like Alicia. She didn't like me first but, still, I didn't like the way she yelled at her kids. Beyond that, she acted like she was too good to be part of this family. It was nothing major but just comments she gave every now and then that I picked up on that let me know she really thought rural Louisiana was beneath her.

Frank, on the other hand, was a really nice guy. When he wasn't trying to flirt with me, which took a few hours of me ignoring him, he turned out to be a down-to-earth funny friendly family man.

The sun set and Mrs. Parker made dinner, delicious as always. After everyone ate their fill we all sat around and watched the kids open their gifts. It was a real family event and I fell in love with it. I just lived in the moment, soaking up the atmosphere.

At about ten in the evening, after the kids had played with their new toys for a couple hours, Frank and Alicia decided it was time to head off to bed. They bid their goodnights, gathered their kids, and headed out to their RV. The Parkers offered to let them sleep inside but they demurred, knowing that there weren't enough beds in the house for everyone. Frank seemed to like the idea of sleeping in the same house with me but Alicia quickly made it apparent she was not going to entertain any such notion.

Jenny and I took the opportunity to also offer our goodnights. I kissed and hugged John, whispering in his ear, "Meet me at the hole in thirty minutes." I had to talk to him. Of course, I first had to tell Jenny that I knew about the hole.

Jenny had seemed preoccupied all evening. I assumed it was because she was thinking about her plans being destroyed and having to be pushed out to the next day. I was disappointed too, if I had read everything right, but I did want a chance to talk to John first. We really hadn't talked since before we left Denver. I was starting to feel guilty that I had enjoyed myself the previous night with Jenny while John was left alone. I couldn't even tell him about it for fear of being overheard. His parents wouldn't let us out of their sight. He had smiled when he had found out about me and Jenny. I assumed that was in anticipation of their little plan. Even though he was happy about it I started to feel a little guilty. When I start to feel like that I normally just fuck him until he can't walk but this situation did not lend itself to that.

Jenny had preceded me into the bedroom. I didn't know if she anticipated a resumption of the previous night's activities, but I had to address the issue of John and the hole, first. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth to give me time to think and plan before I talked to Jenny. After I felt a bit more prepared I rinsed and headed to the bedroom.

Jenny was sitting on the chair in her room, brushing her long dark hair. She hadn't undressed but had taken her glasses off and let her hair down. The goddess had returned.

Her beauty again took my breath away. My pussy creamed in my jeans beneath my cotton panties. I badly needed to be fucked. The previous night's adventure had felt great but the need inside me was deep inside and could really only be filled by John pounding his cock into me. I needed to talk to John about all this.

She glanced over at me. She must have seen the contemplative look on my face she frowned and said, "What's wrong, honey?"

"I need to talk to you," I said. It was time to tell her what I knew. From the sounds of it, unless I was grossly mistaken, she'd probably take it all in stride. Still, I had to brace myself on the off chance I was wrong.

A truly concerned look crossed Jenny's face. She turned her chair around to face me as I sat on the edge of the bed. She looked disappointed, as if she thought I was going to tell her that I was not going to participate in their little plan, or something. She slowly said, "Okay, what's up?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Jenny, so much has happened since I got here. Your parents will not tolerate John and me spending one moment in private. You saw how it was last night, with your mother at the door. So, we've had to keep our distance. I really want to make a good impression on them. Still, John and I have not had any opportunities to get together, except for the night before you got here. See, I had been putting my stuff away and I, well, I found the hole. I didn't know what it was at first but I figured out where it led. I told John about it and we managed to talk a little bit, though we were interrupted."

Jenny said with a mischievous little smile, "Did you use it?"

I smiled back her, determined not to blush, and said, "Well, yeah we used it but we didn't get to finish. That is, he did and I didn't. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I know about the hole. See, I really need to talk to John."

Jenny seemed a bit relieved that I wasn't brushing her off. She still wasn't sure where I was coming from so the worried look on her face had only abated a little bit as she asked, "So, do you need to borrow my phone?"

I looked at her dumbly as she dug into her purse and pulled out her phone. I felt like she had hit me between the eyes with a rock, that rock being the most obvious thing in the whole world. If two people needed to talk to each other and couldn't be together they spoke on the phone. Duh!

I sighed and hung my head. I felt so stupid. When we had taken off from Denver the pilot had everyone turn their phones off? I took both of our phones and shoved them into an inside pocket in my purse. I hadn't given them a second thought until that very moment.

I don't know if it was the fact that we were on vacation and were leaving everything behind that made me so completely space on the fact that I had two perfectly good cell phones in my purse, or what it was. We had left our home, our computer, and all our friends. I lived with my cell phone, always keeping in charged, and always with me. I didn't do a lot of texting but I fielded calls several times a day from my friends in Denver. How I could have so completely forgotten it was beyond me.

I grabbed my purse from beside my luggage and dug into it. After a second I pulled our phones from the inside pocket, shaking my head in disgust at myself. I was too embarrassed to look at Jenny. I knew I was probably going to start blushing again if I did and I hated doing that.

I dug into an inside pocket in my luggage and pulled out the two chargers with a sigh. I tossed one on the bed and took the two phones and the remaining charger into the closet. I moved the jewelry cabinet out of position and knelt down in front of the hole.

When Jenny finally realized what I had done she began to chuckle. Then she laughed a bit. Then she began to giggle. Pretty soon she was giggling uncontrollably in the bedroom as she watched me.

I turned the phones on as I spoke softly towards the hole, "Are you there, John?"

"Yes, I'm here," came his reply.

"Here," I said as I passed the phone to him, followed by the charger.

As soon as my phone came on and connected to the network I started receiving text messages and voicemails. I ignored all that and called John's phone.

I heard the phone ring through the wall as Jenny continued to giggle at me. I couldn't help but smile because I could see the humor in it even though it was completely at my expense.

"Oh my God! Why didn't we think of this before?" John said into the phone after answer it.

I heard him through the wall and through the phone at the same time. I said, "I know, right? I've missed talking to you so much without your mother overhearing."

"I'm so sorry about that. My mother is being a little ridiculous," he replied.

"Oh, no baby, don't apologize. It's not your fault. She's kind of sweet, in a naive sort of way."

This made Jenny fall into another giggling fit.

"Is that my sister laughing?"

"Yes, she apparently finds it hilarious that we didn't think about the phones earlier. Now she's got the giggles."

"I kept wishing we had computers so I could send you an e-mail. I was about to write you a letter if this went on any longer. I guess since we are in the same house I didn't even think about the phones," he said.

"I know, me too. It's ridiculous, isn't it?" I asked. "I live with my phone at home but on vacation I don't even think about it. I feel so stupid."

"Me too. They were in your purse?" he asked.

"Yep."

"Damn. Okay, so, what happened to you last time we met at the hole?" he asked. I could hear a little nervousness in his voice. I resolved to put all his fears to rest.

"Well, just as you were coming inside me, with my orgasm just a couple seconds away, your mother knocked on the door," I told him.

"Shit!" he said.

"No way," Jenny said, looking at me with wide-eyed amazement. Then she smiled and fell into a whole new set of giggles.

I shook my head and smiled. "Anyway, she jiggled the handle. She asked me if I was okay and if she could come in."

1...56789...12