Back in a snap

Story Info
A young cam model discovers her talents.
993 words
4.24
2.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer evening and Alicia was coming home from another job interview. She had been trying to survive as a hairstylist since she knew how to do hair. The problem was that the money that she was making from being a hairstylist was not enough for her to live the lifestyle that she wanted. Earlier in the week she had a client named Sandra who told her about a recent snap chat trend. Sandra told Alicia how she could earn some additional money by taking some videos and pictures and posting them. Alicia had not heard of such an idea before. Alicia was intrigued when Sandra mentioned that she would sell videos to different people, if they wanted a special request she would make it for them and would charge an additional fee.

Alicia walked into her apartment. She had completed three interviews for the day and felt exhausted. After she walked into her bedroom, she remembered the username that Sandra gave her. Alicia threw down her bags and removed her shoes. She went to her notes on her smartphone, from there she saw SassySandy. She copied the note and pasted it into the search bar on her snap chat app. After browsing through several profiles she finally saw the one that most resembled Sandra who came into the hairshop earlier in the week.

Alicia sent SassySandy a request and was surprised that it was accepted within about five minutes. Alicia was about to learn what the cam modeling scene was all about.

Moments after being accepted, Alicia began to receive videos from Sandy. She was not sure what to expect. "Hey Girl" chimed Sandy, "now that you are getting into the cam video scene you are going to start making stupid money. First, you need to sell what people want to buy." Alicia was willing to get into the game, she only had about $450 to her name. Her rent was coming due in about three days and she didn't want to be charged a late fee. Sandy, sent some screenshots to Alicia. Alicia stared at the images. All of them were pictures of women bent over with their asses hanging out. Sandy, commanded Alicia to take three pictures in her apartment exactly like the images she had sent.

Alicia wasn't so sure initially, she hadn't done anything like this before. Sandra told her not to worry as her face wouldn't be in the scene. She only needed to show off her assets.

Alicia went to her bookshelf and turned on her video recorder, she propped the phone horizontally and angled it at her bed. She then walked back to her bed and removed her pants. She was wearing some bright orange panties and a spaghetti strap shirt that showed her belly button. She had long removed her more formal attire for the interview she had.

Alicia bent over the bed and began to bounce and twerk her ass. After doing this for about three minutes, she stopped and went back to her phone, she looked at the video for a few moments before sending it to Sandra.

"Damn girl, you got a fatty," Sandra laughed. "The boys are going to eat this up!" Sandra sent Alicia a new username, MoanaLisa. Sandra edited the video and added the instrumental to W.A.P in the background. Alicia looked at her username and laughed at Sandra's clever pun.

Within an hour, Sandra messaged Alicia the news that her video was trending. She even had several fans of her videos. Two guys wanted her to make a video for them specifically. Alicia was feeling a little overwhelmed by the sudden attention she was receiving. Sandra had already received $50 for requests for more videos from MoanaLisa.

Guys were sending instructions for what they wanted to see Moana do, and what they wanted her to wear. Sandra knew that eventually they would want to see her face, but in the meantime she knew Alicia would be much more comfortable doing things with her body on camera only. Once the checks started coming in, she figured she would eventually change her tune.

In her next video, MoanaLisa was to lay on her back on the bed, slowly peel off her panties and spread open her legs. She would then, keep her legs open so all of her newfound followers could get a good glimpse of her pussy. Lisa was uncomfortable being told to do this at first, but she remembered that her rent was coming due soon and she did not have many options left. Besides, she had been binge watching other girls doing similar scenes on their videos, so she knew that in order to compete, she would need to do something similar. She cleaned the camera lenses so the closeup would be in the highest quality. She hit the record button on her phone and climbed up to her bed, she bent over and seductively pulled down her panties, she then sat on the bed facing the camera. She swallowed hard on the deep breath she just took, and gently laid on her back. She simultaneously brought her knees up to her chest before delicately parting her legs widely. She stayed in the position for about two minutes.

While on her back in this position, Alicia began thinking about the requests that she would get. She went from twerking just over two hours ago, to now laying on her back with her legs so far apart, that her pussy was gaping. She figured that if she could just make enough money to cover her rent for the month, she could look into more wholesome work, yet little did she know, that she would be making enough money to cover her bills and then some. She was about to take charge of her financial situation and make a stand, but it would require her to stay on her back.

©️ 2023 All Rights Reserved