Back In The Game Ch. 08

Story Info
He tries to not wake the housemates as she sucks his dick.
1.2k words
4.36
4.4k
4
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel your skin on mine," she whispered.

So desperate was I to taste her that I was still fully dressed, her dress pulled down under her heaving breasts and hitched up over her dripping cunt. I got up and removed my shirt. She wriggled on the bed, shuffling her dress down. I stood by her feet and gently slid the it off, exposing the rest of her body to me like a present.

She was beautiful, slim and pale, wearing nothing but her stockings and suspenders. She curled up on top of the duvet and I removed my trousers, socks, and underwear. I once again moved beside her, wrapping my arm over her, holding her close to me.

So moaned slightly as my cock, fully erect, almost painfully so, rubbed against her swollen lips, her juices lubricating the top. I did nothing, just held her. She'd been through a lot, didn't want to rush her, just waned to let her enjoy the moment.

It was quiet and comfortable and she smelt so good. I could have laid there like that all night.

But she couldn't.

Ever so slightly, she started to move her hips back and forth, rubbing the outside of her pussy along my dick. I was desperate to put it in her, but I let her set the pace. After a few moments, she put her hand between us and grabbed my dick, stroking it gently.

"It's so fucking hard," she said, turning her head to kiss me. I slid my hand over her flat belly and cupped her right breast, kneading it gently. She moaned as she kissed me and her hand sped up.

"Wait," I said. "I'm going to cum."

"No," she said, "you're not," and sunk her teeth into my bottom lip.

It was all I could do not to cry out in pain, but the distraction let the moment pass and I felt in control again.

"I've got a lot planned for you."

She turned and pushed me on my back, straddling me, rubbing her pussy against the underside of my dick this time, teasing me.

"You want this pussy?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please."

"Good boy."

Still, she kept teasing, rubbing her hands over my face, my chest, leaning down to kiss me, pressing her breasts into me, allowing me to feel their softness. I ran my hands over her back, gripped her ass, thought about slipping my finger into her tight asshole, thought about slipping my tongue in there.

"Now, now," she said as if reading my mind," this is my playtime." With that, she slid backwards, down my legs and onto the floor.

Kneeling between my legs, she pushed them open and moved up to my dick. Taking it gently in one hand, she looked at it, inspected it, admired it, gently cupping my balls in the other. She kissed the head, glistening with pussy juice and pre-cum, and kissed the shaft, wrapping her juicy lips around it, then lower at the base, before taking my right ball in her mouth. She sucked it gently as her hand worked my shaft.

She let it slip out of her mouth, and she scooped up the left ball with her tongue. Her hand got faster and faster, then she let the ball drop free and removed her hand from my dick. I looked down to see what was happening and she looked up at me with playful eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, she gently ran the end of one finger over the tip of my dick, showed me the fingertip with our combined juices and then slowly licked it, running her finger over the whole of her tongue.

She giggled, and without warning enveloped my dick. From head to shaft, the entire thing was in her mouth and she was sucking like a champion. Her head rose and fell as her hand caressed my balls. My head touched the back of her mouth as her tongue rubbed the underside of my dick. She didn't even flinch.

I moaned, so she gently ran her teeth over my shaft, a warning, but a fucking hot one. I grabbed a pillow and put it over my mouth.

"Good boy," she said, looking up and licking her lips.

She kissed the sides of my shaft again, her tongue exploring the area between her lips. She ran a hand up over my belly, up into my chest hair, grabbing a little and tugging it between her fingers.

Her mouth slid over the top of my dick again, only this time more slowly, more methodically. She worked the head, her tongue gently circling the sensitive mass, whilst her hand steadily worked the shaft.

I was getting close again, I could feel it and nothing was going to stop it this time. She could sense it too. She took me all in her mouth and started to work it with all she had. My hips started to gently buck in time, she matched her motion, so soon it was only a matter of perspective of whether she was sucking me off or whether I was fucking her face.

I moaned into the pillow, arched my hips up, she kept going, kept the pace, a good girl knows what to do, sucking and sucking as I get closer and closer, about to explode about to explode all over the fucking room like a volcano of jizz I am the Mount Vesuvius of Cum and I am going to erupt with a force that will change the course of human history.

She feels it too because I feel her hand creeping from my balls, down over my taint. I've never been one for ass-play but I know this feels right. Her warm finger slips between my virgin ass cheeks and circling my asshole I feel I'm about to cum. With one final moan, I feel myself about to erupt, then with impeccable timing she slips this finger into my ass and I cum. I cum and cum and cum, cum like I've never cum before. Wave after wave after wave of jizz shoots out of my heaving balls and into her mouth, and still she doesn't stop, doesn't even flinch even when I'm moaning and trembling and it feels like I'm never going to stop cumming, she carries on, her mouth on my dick, her finger gently working my asshole, I expect her to stop at any minute, jizz flowing out of her mouth, down her glorious tits, unable to cope with the massive load I have unleashed, but she doesn't, she takes every single drop like it is manna from heaven. I thrust and I twitch and I moan until finally I am done, spent.

My body goes limp and I lie there, covered in sweat, breathing heavily into the pillow. She slows down, but doesn't stop, but gently, slowly, removes her finger from inside of me. Finally, when she knows I have nothing left to give, she removes her mouth from my dick, then runs her tongue over the tip, to make sure she didn't miss a drop.

She crawls up over my body and removes the pillow. She smiles and opens her mouth, which is filled with jizz, my jizz, my avalanche of cum, my mighty and inevitable eruption. She closes her mouth, tilts her head back and makes an exaggerated swallowing motion, before tilting forward and displaying her empty mouth, tongue flicking up and down from side to side to show me she took all I had to give, and with ease.

She smiled, licked her lips, and leaned in to kiss me.