Back In The Game Ch. 10

Story Info
A bad girl needs to be punished, taught a lesson.
1.6k words
4.59
6.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door slammed and two engines started up. At this, she threw off the covers and taking her dick out of my mouth, walked to the door.

I watched her tight ass tense as she turned the tight key in the old lock and went into the hall, completely naked.

I got out of bed and sneaked a peak through the curtains. I felt a draft and realised my erection had pulled back the lower part of the curtain, so I quickly flipped it back. From one of the cars I swore I saw a pair of eyes looking in my direction, but it might have been my imagination. I ducked out of sight, just to be on the safe side.

When I looked again, both cars were gone.

"Don't worry, they've both gone to work," she said, re-entering the room. She stood casually in the doorway, having a glass of water. For the first time, I saw her completely naked in the full light of day. Her body was magnificent, her skin pale and flawless, taught and toned. I wondered if it was nature or if she worked out. I thought about her and my Asian gym obsession, what a pair they would make.

"Something on your mind?" She said, pointing at my dick which was getting harder by the second. "Anything I can help with?" She gargled the cold water as she walked across the room, and kissed me with icy cold lips.

"You didn't tell me you lived with your parents," I said.

"Oh relax, they're fine with it," she said putting the glass on the table and flopping onto the bed.

"Are they?"

"What they don't know can't hurt them."

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"What about the position you could have put me in?"

"What about the positions you could put me in, right now?"

She rolled over onto her belly and raised herself on her hands and knees, her ass pointed in my direction, an offering.

"Or have I been bad?" She wiggled her hips invitingly.

"Very bad," I said moving towards her. Very bad indeed."

I raised my hand and smacked her on her ass. She yelped, a mix of pain and pleasure. I slapped again, harder.

"How bad have I been?" She asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Very bad," I said, my hand half raised.

"Do I need to be punished?"

"I'm afraid so."

"But please, I'm a good girl."

"I brought my hand down harder, she yelped louder. There was a large red hand mark on her ass. I stared at it for a moment, wondering if I'd gone too far.

"Don't stop, please. I need to be punished."

I brought my hand down again and again and again. I saw her pussy getting wet so I grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her back. She landed with an oomph, taken by surprise.

"Have I learned my lesson?" She asked.

"Not even close."

"Good."

She went to sit up and I pushed her back down by the shoulders and kissed her hard.

"It's going to be a long, hard lesson," I said.

I leaned down to the floor and picked up one of her discarded stockings.

"Arms up," I said, and she dutifully complied. I wrapped the stocking around the metal spikes of the ornate, metal headboard and then tied it around both of her wrists.

"Now the real lesson begins," I said, looming over her.

I leaned down and kissed her, hard. Kissed down the side of her neck, across her collarbone, down to her breasts. They were even more spectacular in the light of the day. I caressed both of them, taking both nipples in between my fingers and gently circling them as she squirmed under my touch.

"I want you to fuck me," she moaned. "I want you inside me."

"You'll get what your given," I said, as I moved and took one of the nipples in my mouth, grazing it gently with my teeth.

My hand slid down over her navel, skimming her trimmed pubes and teased her inner thigh. She bucked her hips towards my fingers, but I moved in the opposite direction, touching everything but her pussy.

I slipped down and kissed the same trail, from breasts to navel to her pubis, kissing all around her opening, but never touching it. I blew every so gently on her clit and she squirmed at the slightest stimulation.

"Please," she said, as I positioned myself between her legs. "Please."

"First, I need to know, whose pussy is this?"

"It's yours," she moaned.

"Say it."

"It's your pussy. It's all for you."

"You're learning. Good girl." With that, I ran my tongue up her pussy from her entrance to her clit, a slow flat tongue, covering the entire area. She moaned and pushed her pussy towards my face.

"Now, now," I said. "I just wanted a taste."

"Taste me, please. It's all yours."

I got up and kissed her on the mouth, as I did I rubbed my dick across her pussy lips, up and down, the head of my dick caressing her clit.

"Please, I need you to teach me a lesson."

Holding myself up with one arm, I reached down with the other, grabbed my dick and guided it down to her entrance. She moaned as I got there, and she was so tight I could barely get the tip in.

"Please," she begged, "don't tease me anymore. I can't take it."

"You'll take what I give you," I said, slowly working my way into her wetness. I held my dick in place and teased her with the tip, entering her only slightly more every few thrusts.

When I was halfway in, I moved my hand and held myself steadily over her, my hips gently moving backwards and forwards, exploring her depths a little bit at a time. She was warm and wet and her walls clamped my dick like a vice, like they would never let me go. She kept bucking her hips, desperate to take it all, but I kept resisting, making her wait, making her work for it. She could have my dick, but only on my terms.

I teased and teased and teased and when I was finally sure she couldn't take it anymore, I slid it all the way in. She gasped and bucked her hips.

"Oh god, fuck,," she shouted, her expressive eyes bulging in her head.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes," she muttered. "More."

"What?"

"More, please."

"That's more like it."

I took myself out almost the entire way and slowly entered her again. Again, she gasped and I repeated this again and again, building up speed as I did so. She moaned in time and ground her hips accordingly.

Soon, I was fucking her at full speed, her tight pussy dripping wet with her desire, her sex. I couldn't recall when I'd had a pussy this good, if ever. So warm, so wet, so tight, so enthusiastic for my dick.

"Please, please," she said, "don't stop."

Nothing makes a guy want to cum more than hearing that, but I continued, raising myself up, my hands on top of the headboard, her legs high in the air, feet over my shoulders.

"Take it, take my pussy," she moaned. "It's all for you."

I took my thumb and stuck it in her mouth, she sucked on it like it was the last dick she'd ever suck, sucked it until it was sopping wet. I took it out and used it to massage her clit.

Her moans enough were pushing me over the edge, and soon with my dick balls deep and my thumb working her clit, I could feel her pussy clench and quiver on my dick as she approached orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," she said. "Fuck."

"Me too," I moaned, feeling the pressure build in my balls.

"I want you to cum inside me. Cum inside my tight pussy."

"Say it."

"Please, cum inside my tight, wet pussy. Fill up my pussy with your cum. It's all for you anyway."

"This is my pussy."

"This is your pussy."

"That's right."

"Please, please. Cum in me fill up my pussy. I'm begging you. Begging you."

With that I shot my load deep into her tight, wet pussy, her pussy walls tightening on my dick. As I filled her up, she came too, moaning, yelling, bucking against her restraints, releasing all the pent-up noise from the previous night.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she yelled, loud enough for the neighbours to hear, not that she gave a fuck.

I fucked her and fucked her as I unloaded shot after shot into her welcoming pussy, and once I was done I kept pumping away, allowing her to enjoy riding my dick until she went limp, her orgasm at an end.

I put her legs back down and gently removed myself from her sex. I wasn't sure for a moment I could, so tight had she become.

When I finally slipped it out, a long, thin line of fluid ran between the tip of my cock and the slit of her cunt, connecting us.

"Have I learnt my lesson?" She asked, breathlessly.

"Not quite," I said. "Just one more thing."

I moved upwards and straddled her face and she eagerly took my dick in her mouth, sucking every drop off it, as I untied her hands.

I removed my dick from her mouth and she moaned with disappointment. I lay down to face her.

"Was I good enough?" She asked, bringing her free arms down and wrapping one around my waist.

"Very good," I said, leaning in to kiss her.