Back In The Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Morning takes a turn with revelations about her housemates.
855 words
4.39
2.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a moment to work out where I was, the soft, fresh pillows certainly weren't mine, nor was the freshly washed linen.

I'd started to let things get a little bit lax in that regard, so waking up here felt strange, but also strangely familiar. It was like waking up back home before everything changed and my boss fucked my wife and my life at the same time.

But it wasn't quite the same. Whereas that had a fresh home smell, this one carried more the scent of youth. Overly sweet and attention seeking, rather than the blander scents you settle into later. Yet truth be told, I enjoyed this smell, it was invigorating, made me feel alive in a way I hadn't in a long time. Of course, the young lady from whom the small originated had also helped.

Still sleepy, I put my arm around her and leaned in, being the big spoon once again. I tucked my legs in behind hers and felt her skin on mine. At some time during the night she must have taken the stockings and suspenders off, and that was alright with me.

I lay there, listening to her breathing, smelling the citrusy smell of her shampoo, enjoying the lazy morning. Then I heard it.

There was movement in the corridor, the house had come alive. I remembered her roommates and braced myself for the inevitable blaring of some rote, by-the-numbers chart-topping pop song, that had fifteen writers and had been designed and redesigned through focus groups. Yes, it was always the way, and I hated it then too.

But there was something not quite right. The movements weren't of youth, invulnerable, invincible, dancing off last night's hangover. They were slow, tired, heavy. The voices mumbled not in the higher register of college students, but rather that of their parents.

It dawned on me and I felt the colour drain from my face. She still lived with her fucking parents. She didn't want to be quiet to be considerate, she wanted to be quiet so she wouldn't get caught fucking a guy nearly twice her age, by her fucking parents.

I had the overwhelming urge to run. To grab my shit, burst through the front door and never look back. But I found I couldn't move, which was probably for the best. There was no way I was getting out of there without being seen, unless I climbed out the window, and last time I checked, I wasn't fucking Spider-Man.

There were footsteps coming down the corridor, closer and closer.

Knock. Knock.

They knew I was in here. They had heard us last night. They could smell our sex wafting under the door. I was about to be busted, even though I'd done nothing wrong. Still, no father likes to think of his daughter fucking anyone, let alone someone he might see in the office every day.

"Lizzie," he said, his voice deep, gruff. "Don't forget you've got college this morning."

She stirred, waking. I half expected her to scream, completely forgetting who I was and how I got here. I was going to get my ass kicked.

But she simply stretched and said mumbled a non-committal acknowledgement.

That seemed to satisfy him and the footsteps faded down the corridor, then headed down the stairs. I was worried for a moment that he would see my shoes by the door, but then I remembered she had made me bring them upstairs.

Clever girl.

She stretched again, pushing her ass into my crotch, then turned around to face me.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I said.

She kissed me, slowly with a sleepy morning's ease, as if it were part of her daily wake-up routine.

"What's wrong?" She said. "Don't like me anymore?"

"You live with your parents?" I whispered.

"It's cheaper than renting," she said. "Besides, students are total sluts. Can't get any sleep from all the fucking. Ask me how I know." A mischievous grin spread across her face.

"We could have gone back to mine," I said.

"Where's the fun in that?" She said, sliding under the covers.

"Don't you think --" That thought ended there when she took my dick in her mouth. Gently sucking on it, patiently waiting for it to get hard, which wasn't long at all.

She worked on it, slowly, lazily, a complete contrast to the night before. I lay there and closed my eyes, enjoying it. I felt I could stay like this the whole morning. Tucked up in bed with her sucking my dick.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"You're going to be late again." Her mother's voice.

Lizzie peeked her head out from under the duvet, her hand slowly working my shaft.

"I'm just getting up," she said, throwing me a cheeky smile.

"Don't take too long, or else I won't be able to take you."

"You go ahead, I think I'm going to be a while."

There was a sigh from behind the door and I heard her mother leave.

"Now," said Lizzie, "where were we?" With that, she ducked back under the covers and resumed work.