Back in Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea," Libby replied as she used the machine.

Over the next 3 hours they spent several hundred pounds on a complete starter wardrobe for Libby, including underwear, makeup and a pair of false breasts.

Hazel took her to the hair salon, where the understanding hairdresser weaved hair extensions in to her hair, then cut it into a feminine style.

Libby's confidence had grown so much that she accepted Hazel's invitation for dining out.

Later back at Hazel's house, Libby performed a small fashion show, modelling her new clothes.

As Libby laid in her bed, wearing her new lacy nightgown, she could not remember when she last had such a fun day. As she drifted off to sleep, she thought to herself, this may not be a bad thing after all.

She awoke into the darkness off the night screaming. A few seconds later Hazel burst into the room and turned the light on. Libby was sat up in her bed sobbing.

Hazel cuddled her, "What's wrong?"

"Same recurring dream, I always wake up as he fires a gun into my face," Libby said, she was soaked in a cold sweat.

The warmth of Hazel's body, helped calm Libby down, and soon she had drifted back off to sleep. Hazel gently lowered her head to the pillow, before returning to her own bed.

Libby never mentioned the nightmare the next day, and Hazel did not push the point.

They spent the day doing makeup lessons, and by tea time Libby was more than capable of doing her own hair and makeup.

They had a quiet night in, sat on the sofa sharing a bottle of wine, watching a cheesy rom com DVD. That night Libby had a full night of peaceful sleep.

That afternoon Libby had an appointment with Dr Turner, she decided to go as her new self rather than go back to being Kevin.

She did her makeup, and tied her hair into a neat ponytail. She dressed in a cream oxford blouse, with a light grey pencil skirt suit. Hazel complemented her on her choice of outfit, and commented that she would fit right in at the C I D office dressed like this.

This was her first solo outing, and though she had never driven in heels before, she soon got the hang of it.

Dr Turner's receptionist looked confused when she told her Kevin Wilson was here to see the doctor.

Doctor Turner's reaction was one of bemusement, "I thought you were going to think it over, this looks like you've made your mind up."

"I discussed it with a good friend that I trust, and she helped convince me to give it a try," Libby replied.

"And now you've given it a try, how do you feel?" Dr Turner enquired.

Libby thought about her response before she spoke, "At first it was alien to me."

She paused as she ordered her own thoughts before continuing, "But by the end of my first day as Libby, I just felt reborn."

"So, in the space of 48 hours, you have gone from a heterosexual male, to a trans woman?" Turner said cynically, "Don't you think that is a quick change of heart?"

"I cannot explain it Doctor, but something clicked after Hazel transformed me," Libby said as she felt she needed to justify her transformation, "After all, this was your idea."

Dr Turner laugh, "You got me there, but I did not expect for you to be wearing skirts so quickly."

For the rest of the session, they chatted as if Libby's appearance was no big deal.

Libby then stopped off at a café for a light lunch, before heading to the hospital for an appointment with her neurologist. Libby found his shock of her new appearance amusing.

After giving her a fresh MRI scan, he explained that there was definite brain damage from the bullet.

"There is some damage to your frontal cortex of your limbic lobe," The doctor explained, "This is where your personality, likes and dislikes are controlled."

He pointed to a screen that showed Libby's brain scan, "This dark region is the scar tissue."

Libby nodded as he showed her a horse shoe shaped dark patch in her brain.

He continued, "Have you noticed any changes to your personality recently?"

Libby laughed, "You mean how well I took to the suggestion of becoming a woman?"

"Exactly," he replied energetically, "You may have developed gender dysphoria anyway due to your injury."

He pulled up a reference MRI scan, "As you can see from this scan, your brain has started to show the signs of a patient with natural gender dysphoria."

"So, I have always had gender dysphoria?" she asked him.

"To a minor degree yes, not enough to make you want a sex change, but the elements were there," he replied, "So, it is my conclusion that part of your personality that was suppressing the dysphoria was damaged in the shooting, and this has allowed the minor aspect of your personality to become the dominate traits."

"So even though I was a straight man, I could potentially become a straight woman and find men sexually attractive?" Libby asked.

"Absolutely the potential is there, your brain is essentially changing from male to female," he explained, "You may only develop as far as you currently are and become a lesbian, or you might be only attracted to men."

Afterwards Libby did a little clothes shopping to help clear her head, and stopped off at her flat to check her mail. The old lady who lived across the hall was leaving her flat, as Libby put her key in her own door.

Hello, can I help you dear?" the old woman asked.

Libby smiled at her, "No thank you, I'm just checking on my brother's flat, he was in an accident a few weeks back, and he has gone away to recover."

"OK dear," the old woman replied, and left.

"Nosy old cow," Libby spat under her breath as she entered her flat.

After going through her mail, she made herself a coffee and relaxed for a bit.

Just as she was about to leave, her mobile phone rang.

It was Hazel, "Hi there, I've just had a call from Chief Superintendent Andrews."

Libby stopped what she was doing, and gave Hazel her full attention, "OK"

Hazel continued, "They have brought the date of the inquiry forward to tomorrow, we are to report to Scotland Yard at 9.30am."

"So soon?" Libby replied.

"Yes, Andrews said it a mere formality that they want to get out of the way," Hazel said, "Oh, you will need your dress uniform as well, so you might want to go get it before coming back here."

"I'm already at my flat," Libby said with a sigh, "I was not expecting to have to go back to Kevin so soon."

"It will be OK sweetie," Hazel reassured her, "I'll be there with you."

After the call ended, Libby headed into her bedroom and took out Kevin's dress uniform.

"Well, I guess I have to do this," she said to herself before returning to Hazel's house.

Later as they ate the light dinner Hazel had cooked, she asked Libby, "So now you are a woman, do you think you will ever date a guy?"

Libby frowned, "I'm not gay, and have never been attracted to men before."

Hazel wrinkled her nose, "Don't knock till you've tried it babe."

Shocked Libby asked, "You've got to tell me now."

"Back when I was at Hendon, my old roommate Tanya and I had used to have fun together in our dorm room," Hazel confessed, "We both loved to fuck each other in our uniforms, but shortly after we graduated, she got herself a boyfriend. We still meet up every now and then to relive those days, and scratch that particular itch."

"I did not know you were gay?" Libby said.

Hazel shrugged her shoulders, "I would not call myself gay, I like guys too so I'd call myself bisexual."

"I see," Libby replied.

"Most girls have a thing for men in uniform, never done it for me," Hazel continued, "But give me a woman in a tight collar and tie, I'm in heaven."

"Really?" Libby asked.

"Sure, I have slept with several women, a couple of stewardesses, and royal navy WRN in her full uniform," Hazel said with pride, "I've never done it with a woman in school uniform, that would be fun."

"I just can't see myself ever letting a cock anywhere near me," Libby said.

Hazel replied, "Last week you would never have considered becoming a woman, but here you are."

"I suppose so," Libby replied, "I guess my new motto is to never say never."

"Exactly," Hazel replied.

Hazel left the room, and returned a few minutes later.

"Here you can borrow this should curiosity get the better of you," Hazel said handing Libby a 6-inch dildo.

Libby took it, "Fucking hell Hazel, I'd never get that up my arse!"

Hazel winked at her, "You will be surprised."

Due to the hearing in the morning, they both got an early night. As she laid in bed, Libby's mind wondered about if she would ever sleep with a man, for the first time in her life the idea never repulsed her.

Libby was up and showered by 6.30am, her tummy was full of knots. She had already come used to being Libby, that having to revert back to Kevin felt like a backward step.

Around 8am Libby was sat at the kitchen counter sipping a cup of coffee. Hazel walked in wearing her dress uniform blouse and skirt.

"You had better start to get ready, the car will be here in 45 minutes," she said.

Libby still in her night clothes reached to her long locks of hair, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

You'll have to put it in a bun, male officers have to do it, as do us girls," Hazel said, "As long as it is off your collar, no one will care."

"And my eyebrows?" Libby asked.

"No problem, you can thicken them up with a pencil," Hazel assured her.

Libby finished her coffee and headed to her room. She sat at the dressing table and worked her hair into a bun. Then she took her eyebrow pencil and thickened up her brows. She skipped her facial shave this morning, so she had the hint of a 5 o'clock shadow.

She stripped off her lacy night things, and reluctantly pulled on a pair of cotton boxer shorts. Her heart sank as she slipped Kevin's shirt on, she missed the raised chest where her boobs were, the shirt was now 3 sizes to big due to her weight loss.

"Fuck it," she said and stripped the shirt and boxers back off.

She stepped into a pair of black lacy panties, and put on an ivory silky camisole over her chest. She then put the shirt back on and buttoned it to the collar, again her neck was lost in the man's shirt.

Next, she stepped in to the dark blue trousers, she shook her head in disbelief at how badly her old male clothes fitted her.

She had to use a belt to stop the trousers falling back down.

The shoes were the only thing that still fit her. She clipped her black clip-on tie to her collar, and slipped the dark blue tunic on, buttoning the silver buttons, and fastening the belt.

She looked in the mirror despondent, Libby was gone, Kevin had returned.

As he got to the bottom of the stairs he saw Hazel, now fully dressed in her uniform, collar fastened, black and white checked cravat clip to her collar. The dark blue tunic hugged her feminine curves.

Kevin felt jealous of her as she was straightening the WPc bowler had on her head.

She turned as Kevin approached her, "Good to go?"

"Sure," Kevin said unenthusiastically.

She gave him a reassuring smile, "It is only for a few hours, you will be back in your panties before you know it."

Kevin blushed.

"For fuck's sake, you can't help yourself, can you?" she teased him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I'd much rather be in your uniform, than this old sack."

He gave her a little twirl showing just how ill-fitting the uniform was.

Just then there was a knock at the door, Hazel opened to a fresh faced PCSO standing there.

"Inspector Callaghan, I'm PCSO Williams, I will be your driver for today," he said standing at attention.

"At ease son, this is not the army," Hazel replied.

The young man led them to a waiting BMW. He held the door for Hazel, who removed her hat as she climbed into the back, and Kevin let himself in, also removing his cap.

Hazel could tell Kevin was in a somber mood, he was not talking, and just stared out the window.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked him.

"I just want this to all be over," he replied.

She gave his hand a discreet squeeze so the driver could not see, "It will be alright."

The car pulled up outside New Scotland Yard, and the driver hopped out to open the door for Hazel.

A police man with inspector pips on his shirt epaulettes, "D I Callaghan, DS Wilson, I'm Inspector Turner, welcome to the yard."

For the short walk from the car to the building they put their hats under their arms.

Insp Turner, had them sign in, and then escorted them up to the conference suite where the enquiry was being held. I woman in a civilian support uniform took their hats and brought them a drink.

Kevin noticed in the far corner sat D C Drake, the guy who fucked up the arrest. And sat near the door was the young WPc that was shot in the shoulder. Both she and Drake were also in their dress uniforms.

Kevin went up to the WPc," Constable Johnson, right?"

Karen stood up, "Yes sarge."

Hazel joined them, "How is the shoulder?"

"Better thank you ma'am, I'm back on duty," Karen replied.

Kevin sensed that all was not well with Karen, he thought that she did not want to be here anymore than he did.

Just then Chief Superintendent Andrews walked in with his swagger stick under his arm.

"Ah, Callaghan, the troops all here?" he asked Hazel in a pleasant demeanour.

"Yes sir, Wilson and Johnson are here," she said pointing to Kevin and Karen, "And Drake is over there."

"Ah yes, Drake," Andrews replied, now with some scorn in his voice,

He paused for a moment, before cheerfully addressing Kevin, "Wilson, I was horrified to hear of your injuries."

Kevin just smiled and said, "Thank you sir,"

"Rest assured you will always have a place had Oak Hill," Andrews said, placing a reassuring hand on Kevin's shoulder.

The senior officer that was chairing the enquiry walked in.

"Bob," Andrews called out as he left their side.

"Condescending prick," Hazel commented.

Kevin gave her a reassuring pat on the arm, "No harm done Ma'am."

Hazel gave him a quizzed look, "Ma'am?"

Kevin shrugged his shoulders, "I can't call you Hazel here, you are still my superior officer."

"I supposed so, I'm used to being with Libby, I forgot you were still my D S," Hazel said.

Karen shot them both a look of confusion, "Libby?"

Hazel quick interjected, "Never you mind constable."

The senior officer called the enquiry to order, and have the next 4 hours the board of 4 senior officers heard testimony from Hazel, Kevin, Karen and Drake.

They adjourned to deliberate their findings, whilst the others waiting in the anteroom.

"They should throw Drake off the force," Karen spat as she chatted to Kevin.

Kevin agreed, "His fuck up cost me my career, got you shot, and the suspect killed."

"I'm not sure how much longer I will stay with the force," Karen mentioned, "The wound is healed, but I'm still having the nightmares."

"Me too," Kevin added, "But I'm working on something that might get me back on active duty."

Hazel was off to the side chatting on her phone, "OK, I'll see you around 7 then."

She hung up the phone, and walked over to Kevin, "Kev, I have my mate Tanya coming round tonight for a girl's night in, you don't mind clearing out for a few hours?"

"No problem, I'll head back to my flat for a bit," Kevin replied.

Karen looked confused again, before Kevin added, "I've been staying with D I Callaghan during my recovery."

Karen nodded, "I see."

The panel of senior officers came back in and they all retook their seats.

The mistakes of the operation were put solely on Drake, he was to be transferred to a different station and put on a year's probation.

Karen and Kevin, were given commendations. Hazel was cleared of any malice during her shooting of the suspect, and was free to return to work.

Drake just left the room without making eye contact with anyone. Andrews came over and wrapped his arms around Kevin and Karen's shoulders.

"Right, I think we all deserve a drink on me," he said.

Hazel replied, "Thank you, but not for me sir, I have some errands to run before I return to duty."

Andrew's car met them at the door, it was a black Jaguar XF. The driver drove them back to Oak Hill and stopped at a pub not far from the station.

Kevin took a glass of white wine, instead of his usual pint of larger. Karen had a gin and tonic.

Andrews made some small talk, and told them both how proud he was of them. After 10 minutes he downed his whiskey and made his excuses to leave.

When he was out the door, Karen yanked her cravat from her collar and freed the top 2 buttons, "Thank fuck that prick has gone."

Kevin followed her lead and pulled his own black tie off and opened his collar.

For the next couple of hours, Kevin and Karen drowned their sorrows. Karen was planning on getting married next year, so she was saving to pay for it. Once that was done, she was quitting the force.

"Anyway, enough of my waffling," she said, "What's this great plan you have."

Kevin had become disarmed by Karen's warmth, and their shared trauma that he decided to tell her everything.

"Basically, I am going to become a woman," he just said.

Karen laughed, "No seriously?"

"I am serious, for the last week I have started to live fall time as a woman," he replied, "This is the last time I will have to be Kevin Wilson."

"Shit, that is some serious changes." Karen remarked.

Kevin told her the full story of how Libby was born. The barman rang the bell for last orders.

Karen hugged him and left to get a cab home, Kevin finished his drink and did the same.

It was nearly midnight when he got back to Hazel's and he let himself in. The living room door was ajar and light was coming through the crack. Kevin peaked through the gap and saw Hazel, wearing only her uniform blouse with the cravat still clipped in place, standing behind another woman also dressed in a police uniform.

The other woman, that Kevin assumed was Tanya still had her skirt on, but it was bunched around her waist as Hazel fucked her with a strap-on dildo.

"Tell me what you want constable," Hazel screamed at Tanya.

"Ma'am, please fuck me harder," she cried out between moans.

Hazel looked up and notice Kevin, and gave him a wink, Kevin smiled back and left them to it.

Kevin went up to his room, smiling as he heard the girls going at it. He stripped his uniform off and threw it unceremoniously into the corner of the room. He hopped into the shower and washed the day away. He undid the bun holding his hair up, and as it fell over his shoulders, he started to relax as Libby returned.

She dried herself off and slipped into a nightie, before climbing into bed. The sight of the lesbian sex show had made her horny. Though her cock had twitched a little it was in no state to wank.

Libby's mind drifted to the dildo Hazel was wearing, she then remembered the toy Hazel had lent her. She reached into the draw and pulled it out. It was a 6-inch rubber cock. For no explainable reason she licked the head of the dildo, before sucking it into her mouth.

Her free hand had wondered between her legs, and her index finger rubbed her rosebud. She purred as she pushed her finger into herself.

"Mmm, Fuck," she gasped as she pushed her finger up to the knuckle.

She started to ride her finger, as she tried to get as much of the dildo into her mouth as possible. She was soon 3 fingers deep into her arse, as she whimpered into the fake cock in her mouth.

She took the next bold step and slipped the dildo into her arse, "OH, FUCK!"

She started to pump the rubber penis in and out of herself. Her eyes rolled up into her head as the latex invader hit her prostate. It had been nearly two months since her last orgasm, and her body was overdue a release.

"YES YES YES!" she panted her he cock twitched and started to leak fluid.

It was a pathetic excuse of an orgasm for a man, but her whole body was alive as she came.