Back in Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby took Hazel by the hand, and led her to the bathroom. She turned on the shower before return her attention to Hazel. She stripped off Hazel's work suit and underwear.

Hazel in turn stripped Libby of her uniform. They climbed into the shower together, and rubbed their bodies together, as they made out with the water cascading over the naked forms.

In the steamy water the mouths were one as their breast rubbed.

Libby sank to her knees, and lapped her tongue into Hazel's pussy. She soaped up her hand, and inserted a couple if fingers in her arse. Hazel leaned against the tiled wall and put her hands on Libby's head, as her hand and tongue invaded her private areas.

Using her free hand Libby finger fucked Hazel's pussy, and soon Hazel could stand it no longer and came in Libby's mouth.

Libby did not slow down her assault, and within minutes Hazel came again.

Libby stood and resumed her kissing as Hazel recovered. When Hazel had caught her breath, she turned Libby around and made her spread her limbs against the wall, before lowering herself behind Libby.

She parted her arse cheeks, she started to eat Libby's arse out. Libby bucked her head back in ecstasy. Hazel reached up and cupped one of Libby's breasts and played with her nipple, Libby shuddered and came. Hazel kissed her way back up her body.

They left the shower and dried each other, and went to Libby's room.

Libby laid Hazel on her bed and parted her legs, then inserted her largest vibrator.

Hazel panted from the waves of pleasure in her pussy, "Oh that's the spot."

Libby took Hazel's nipple into her mouth, and sucked on it whilst she fucked her pussy with the vibrator. Hazel's eyes were tight shut as her climax approached.

With a scream of release, she came for the third time, "FUCK."

Libby removed her toy and kissed Hazel again. Hazel turned Libby over, and kissed her way down her back. She pulled the rabbit out of the bed side draw, and slowly inserted it into Libby's arse.

She turned the power to full, as her mouth assaulted Libby's breasts.

Libby screamed with waves of pleasure and thought she would pass out with every nerve in her body alive. She let out a long high pitch scream and orgasmed.

Hazel slowed the rabbit down and withdrew it. The girls shared a few more kisses.

"I like having a friend like you," Hazel said.

"Ditto," Libby replied.

Soon they were asleep in each other's arms.

Libby awoke and Hazel was gone, looking at her clock it was 7am.

She went downstairs and Hazel was dressed for work eating breakfast.

"Thanks for last night, I really needed that," Hazel thanked her.

Libby said, "It was her pleasure, I needed the release too."

Hazel mentioned, "That was the first lesbian sex I have had where I was not wearing some kind of uniform."

Libby joked, "Next time she would dress as a schoolgirl, and Hazel could arrest her for shoplifting."

They laughed as Hazel replied, "Now that sounds delicious."

Hazel then left for work, but she would come back later and take Libby to the hospital.

Libby hit the shower, got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, before cleaning up the mess from last night's fun.

With the house cleaned up, and her bag packed for the hospital, she watched TV until Hazel returned.

They drove to the hospital in Hammersmith in near silence. Libby's nerves were starting to show as she checked into her room.

Within 2 hours she was changed into her hospital gown, and her per-op meds were done. Hazel held her hand to help calm her. At 1pm the porters arrived to take her to the theatre.

In the operating room Dr Hoffman greeted her, "All being well you will be back in your bed in no time."

The anaesthetist put her needle to her arm, and within 10 seconds she was out cold.