Back in Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly eased the cock out of her back passage and after adjusting her nightie, slipped into a blissful sleep.

Libby awoke around 9am, she smiled to herself, the horror of going back to Kevin was over. She got up and headed down stairs to grab a coffee. Hazel was still in bed, but the evidence of her little party was scattered all around the living room. Libby collected up all the discarded WPc uniforms laying on the living room floor. Tanya must leave her uniform here for her play sessions with Hazel.

Libby had an appointment that afternoon with Dr Turner that afternoon. Libby took a long shower, did her hair and makeup, before dressing in a dark blue pinstriped skirt suit, she wore a white blouse underneath.

She collected up the two WPc uniforms, as well as Kevin's, and put them in a bag. She grabbed her car keys and left Hazel a note telling her where she had gone.

Libby dropped the uniforms off at a same day dry cleaner, and then headed in to the shopping centre to kill some time.

She brought a couple of new dresses, and as she was heading back to the cleaners, she saw an Ann Summers shop.

After browsing the sexy underwear on display, she picked out a few lacy panty sets, a couple of Basque's. Libby noticed at the back of the store was a sex toys section.

She selected a couple of vibrators in various sizes, a rampant rabbit, a butt plug and lube. She felt a little embarrassed when she checked out, but the sales girl was not bothered, and did not even notice the payment card had Mr Kevin Wilson on it.

After collecting the uniforms, she had a bite to eat before heading to her appointment.

Libby chatted to the receptionist, whilst she waited for Dr Turner. When she was finally ushered in, she took up her usual seat.

"So how did your day as Kevin go?" Turner asked.

"For the most part OK," Libby replied before adding, "But I have to confess, I did wear female underwear under my male uniform."

"I see, and have you had any sexual thoughts?" enquired Turner.

Libby blushed, "Actually yes, I caught my roommate having sex and it turned me on."

Turner nodded, "How did you overcome this sexual wanting?"

Libby could not make eye contact with Turner, "I masturbated with a dildo up my bum."

Turner touched her knee, "No need to be embarrassed, did you climax?"

"Oh yes I did," Libby said with a cheeky smile, "I have not come like that in years."

Turner changed the subject back to Libby's career, "So are you ready to come out to the police force?"

"Regardless to what ever happens, I'm never going back to living s Kevin," Libby said with a passion, "I need to close that chapter of my life."

"OK then," Turner replied, "I will make an appointment with the Force's HR department, I know the lead officer, she is a friend of mine."

"Will I have to go as Kevin?" Libby said, her face turned to fear.

Turner shook her head, "No, they will need to see Libby to know this is true."

"What should I wear?" Libby asked.

"You are really are becoming a woman if you are worrying about what to wear," Turner laughed, "What you are wearing is fine."

Libby arrived home to find Hazel sat at the kitchen counter on her laptop.

Libby made them both a coffee, "I'm just catching up on my case load before I go back to work tomorrow."

"So, my shrink is making an appointment with the Met's HR to let them know I'm transitioning," Libby announced.

"That is great news," Hazel said, "What are you going to wear?"

"That is the same question I asked her," laughed Libby, "I will most likely wear this outfit."

"You could really push your point that you are serious by wearing either mine or Tanya's uniforms," Hazel joked.

Libby was not laughing, "Do you really thing I could pull that off?"

Hazel could see she was serious, "I don't see why not, you are an actively serving police officer, but lets hope no one askes for your warrant card!"

Hazel shut her laptop down and the girl's made dinner, before sharing a bottle of wine whilst watching a movie.

They said their goodnights around 10.30, and Libby stripped to her underwear and climbed on to her bed with her new purchases.

She pulled her panties to the side and rubbed a lubed finger around her entrance. Soon she had two fingers fucking her hole. She removed them and took the smaller of her two new vibrators and inserted into it her love canal. Libby turned it on and she giggled like a schoolgirl as the first waves of pleasure hit her.

She slow pumped her bottom with it and decided to move up to the next size.

The larger vibrator slid in easily and soon doubled her pleasure and she felt the waves of climax rise up through her belly and into her chest.

Several minutes of this and she withdrew it and picked up the rabbit. She let out a moan as she slowly she inserted the 10-inch purple invader until the bunny ears were rubbing her sphincter.

Taking the remote in her hand she clicked it onto setting number 1. She almost came as the ears vibrated and the rubber cock rotated up her arse. She clicked to number 2 and soon setting 3.

"Oh fuck," she moaned the pleasure washed through her.

She was whimpering on the bed as the first orgasm hit her, it was so intense she could not move and soon a second one hit.

She reluctantly forced herself to grab the remote and stop the

rabbit.

After regaining her composure, she carefully removed her new best friend

And soon slipped into a beautiful sleep.

She awoke later around 10am and slipped her robe on and went downstairs.

Hazel was dressed in a grey trouser suit with a blue oxford style blouse.

She smiled at Libby and said, "It sounded like someone was having fun night?"

Libby blushed, "I could get used to it."

Hazel replied, "Well I have to get to the office, villains to catch and all that."

Libby wished her luck as Hazel headed out the door.

Libby dressed in her lycra running kit, and went out for a run. Kevin was running up to 5 miles, but this was the first real exercise Libby had done since the shooting.

After 3 miles, she was back home.

Libby had a late breakfast and then hit the shower for a wash and a shave. And dressed in a denim skirt, with a DKNY pink t-shirt.

She was relaxing in front of the tv when her mobile rang.

"Hi Libby, Dr Turner here," Turner said as Libby answered the call, "I just heard back from Chief Superintendent Hayward, she can see us this afternoon at 1pm."

Libby looked at the clock it was a little after 11am, "Ah, yeah sure I can make it."

"Great," Turner said, "I'll meet you at the front office of Scotland Yard."

Turner hung up, and Libby's heart began to race.

"Shit," she said to herself, "Things are about to get real."

She text Hazel to fill her in, and checked the train times from Oak Hill to Westminster tube station. She would have to leave in 45-minutes to make it there on time.

She chuckled to herself, "No private car for a lonely Sargent."

Heading up to her room she checked both the uniforms of Hazel and Tanya. In comparing it looked as if Tanya's would be the better fit.

Libby stripped herself naked and sat at her dressing table. She applied some light makeup in keeping with the force regulations, and styled her hair into a neat bun.

Next, she chose a matching white bra, French cut panties and garter belt finished off with black fully fashioned seemed stockings.

Libby then removed the rank and ID numbers from Kevin's Uniform, before transferring them to Tanya's.

She slipped the blouse on and buttoned it up, all was except the collar. She stepped into the dark blue skirt, followed by the black leather flat lacy up shoes. They were tight and one size too small but she could tolerate them.

She buttoned the collar and clipped the cravat into place, checking in the mirror that it was straight, and her hair was not touching her collar.

Picking up Tanya's tunic, she slid her arms in, then buttoned up the silver buttons. She took Hazel's regulation handbag, and slipped some makeup, credit

cards, cash, mobile phone, oyster travel card and warrant card.

Checking the time, she had was ready 10 minutes early.

She took the WPc bowler hat and put on her head, it was a little snug.

She checked herself in the fall length mirror and was satisfied that this WPC would pass any parade. She pulled out her phone and took a picture, and sent it by WhatsApp to Hazel saying she used Tanya's uniform.

Hazel replied that she wore it well, very sexy with a winky face.

Libby grabbed her keys and took the short walk to the tube station. She had a few looks but nothing different than the looks she got as Kevin in uniform.

She scanned her Oyster card and headed for the Jubilee line platform. She walked past a couple of British Transport Police Constables and they nodded

as she passed.

As she waited for the train, a man approached her and asked directions to Trafalgar Square. She walked him to the tube map and pointed out the route he would need. He thanked her and moved off, she smiled and felt like a probationer constable again.

The train arrived and the crowd got on and Libby found a seat and was lost in thought about the upcoming meeting. Soon she was at Westminster station.

She exited the station and walked pass the Houses of Parliament, again nodding to the police officers on duty at the gate. It took about 5 minutes to get the yard, and Dr Turner was waiting for her at the front desk.

Libby nodded to Dr Turner before approaching the front desk.

"Dr Turner and DS Wilson to see Chief Super Hayward," she announced.

The PC asked for her warrant card, and she took it out of her handbag and passed it to him. His eyes widened and was about to say something when Dr Turner approached.

"Before you say something you shouldn't, keep your mouth shut and just call CS Hayward."

As he made the call, Turner turned to Libby, "The uniform is great idea, they cannot not take you seriously now."

After a couple of minutes, a girl in a civilian support uniform collected them and took them to the HR offices. The girl led them into a conference room.

Libby was surprised to see Dr Hoffeman from the gender clinic sat at the table chatting to a blond woman in dress uniform without the tunic with Chief Super rank slides on her shoulders. C S Haywood and Dr Hoffeman stood up to great the ladies and the civilian support officer asked if anyone would like a drink.

Dr Turner and Dr Hoffeman sat down, but Libby remained standing respecting the chain of command and awaiting permission to sit. Haywood quickly realised this and ask Libby to sit.

C S Haywood opened the meeting, "Dr Turner, Dr Hoffeman and I have had several discussions about your situation, and your future with the MET."

"Based on your current circumstances, and desire for gender reassignment," she continued, "You have been granted a fast-track reassignment, based on Dr Turner's recommendation."

Dr Hoffman added, "Until you are physically a woman, you would not be allowed to resume active operations."

"We propose the following, Inspector Tom Henderson is retiring as a senior training officer at Hendon training college," Haywood continued, "So they have an opening for an Inspector."

Libby nodded.

"We would like to offer you a promotion to Inspector, and during the course of you gender reassignment, we would like you to run the training course for new recruits." Haywood said.

"When your gender reassignment is complete, then we can review your case, and see if you would be physically able to return to operational duties," Dr Turner interjected.

"If you agreed to the proposal, you would have your stage one surgery in one week's time, "Dr Hoffeman added, "This would be cosmetic and would be breast enhancement, and feminisation of her face."

"You should all be healed in time for the next intake of recruits," he concluded.

"You will take on a group of cadets and train them over a 16-week period," Haywood said, "Then you will be granted leave until the next intake of cadets, to have your final surgery."

During the next class you will be assessed yourself for your own suitability to return to active duty, "Haywood concluded, "Your choice is simple, agree to our proposal, or be laid off on medical grounds."

Libby sat there for a moment trying to process the deal on the table.

"I accept your terms," Libby finally said.

"Excellent," Dr Hoffeman said and handed her a bottle of pills.

He explained these were an aggressive female hormone treatment, and they would accelerate the early stages of her transformation.

Libby took the first pill there and then. The civilian officer returned with drinks, as they went through the time table.

Dr Turner stayed behind to chat to Haywood, as Libby and Dr Hoffeman left.

As they walked out the building Hoffeman explained, "You need to go home straight away, as the hormones will play havoc with your system for the next few days."

Libby thanked him, and headed back to Westminster station and Hazel's house.

As she walked back to the house, she started to feel funny, and light headed.

She felt her body start to tingle. She just about made it in the door, as Hazel came out to greet her. Libby felt flush, and fell onto the sofa.

"The doctor gave me a high dose of female hormones." Libby said, "I might be a little woozy for the next few days."

Libby then passed out, so Hazel took her hat off, unbuttoned her tunic and removed the cravat and popped open her collar. Libby came back round, but was acting like a drunk woman.

Hazel helped her up to her room, and as soon as she was on the bed, she passed out again. Hazel stripped off her uniform and got her in to her nightgown before turning out the light.

Hazel woke her around 9am, with breakfast in bed and her next pill. Libby was starving and greedily consumed the fried breakfast with all the trimmings.

She took her next pill, and had a quick toilet break, before heading back to bed where she started to read a magazine. She felt light headed again within 5 minutes she was fast asleep again.

Hazel woke her again at 1pm with her lunch, she was staving and ate with urgency.

Hazel stayed with her and said, "Dr Hoffman had called, he explained that for the first day or so you would be sleeping and eating a lot."

"OK," Libby replied

"The pills were more than normal estrogen treatment, and your body was being forced into a rapid female puberty," Hazel continued, "Your metabolism will be sky rocket whilst your body starts to change."

Libby said, "Does that sound normal to you?"

"This was an experimental procedure but you signed a release form consenting to it," Hazel replied.

She took her 3 pill and soon fell asleep again.

She awoken into darkness and noticed it was 10pm, she got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She was soaked with sweat so stripped off her nightie and hit the shower.

Her body felt different, her hips felt tighter as did her chest. She could have sworn her nipples were larger. She could feel her hair was longer as it had grown thicker where her extensions were.

Her skin felt smoother as well.

She put her robe on and headed downstairs hungry.

Hazel was up working on her laptop as she entered the living room. Hazel made her some pasta and sat with her as she ate. Libby explained the differences she felt and Hazel noted that her voice did seem a little higher.

After her late dinner Hazel gave her another pill and sent her back to bed. As her head hit the pillow, she crashed out again.

Hazel woke her up, "How are you feeling?"

"I feel different," she said looking down where two small breasts now jutted out of her nightie.

Her hair and also grown and was now passed her shoulders and the fringe was in her face.

She got out of bed and her hips were more rounded. Though there was a trace of her beard growth it was minimal.

Hazel dropped the bombshell, "You have been crashed out for 2 days."

"Fuck, that long?" Libby replied.

"I called Dr Hoffman, and he came round and examined you," Hazel explained, "He changed the dosage and now you changes should level out."

Libby hit the shower, and examined her new body. Her breasts were still small like a teenager but defiantly there. Her hips were more curved and her hair was long, and her skin was silky smooth.

She dried herself off, and returned to her room. At her dresser she pinned her hair up and did some light makeup. She dressed in some blue leggings, and a blue off the shoulder top. She finished the outfit off with some jewellery and black strap sandals.

Hazel had prepared breakfast, and gave Libby her lighter dosage pills.

Hazel said, "I've taken the morning off, I'm going to take you to the salon to get your hair done."

At the salon the girls had pedicures, and Libby's hair extensions were removed, and her hair was cut and styled to give her shoulder length hair with a slight curl.

When she looked in the mirror no traces of Kevin remained.

The lower dose of the drug still made her become tired easily and her appetite was still high but she did not need to sleep as much as before.

The girls stopped by Dr Turner's office for a session, and Libby told her she was happy for Hazel to sit in.

"I can see physical changes, but has it altered your perception on things?" Turner asked.

"We I was knocked out by the drugs, I had vivid dreams of being fucked by a man over and over again," Libby mentioned, "It seemed so natural in the dream, but I'm unsure now that I'm fully conscious I could give myself to man."

Turner made notes, and they ended the session with some small talk. Afterwards, the girls left and drove to a restaurant for some dinner.

As the ate, on table nearby sat a couple of guys in suits, who kept looking their way. It was only when they sent over a bottle of wine, did Libby notice them.

Soon after the wine arrived, they walked I've to the girl's table. Libby admired the cut of their suits, and as soon as she locked eyes with the blond guy, her heart skipped a beat and she felt her core temperature rise.

This surprised her as she was getting aroused by this guy. Hazel thanked them for the wine and insisted that tonight was not a good night for them. The blond guy gave Libby his card, which read Mark Thorne senior investments manager.

Libby put it in her handbag and carried on with her meal.

On the way home Hazel noticed she was distracted, "What is up?"

Libby explained, "I'm confused, I would have happily slept with that guy."

"Hoffman said that your emotions would be all over the place," Hazel replied, "Either that or you are a cheap date, one bottle of wine and you would be ready to hop into the sack with a stranger."

Libby laughed and relaxed.

That night, Libby tried to get her mind off of the encounter, as she rode her rabbit to orgasm, she called out Marks name.

The following morning after Hazel had left for work, Libby was up and dressed wearing a pair of skinny jeans and slim fit t-shirt. She was relaxing with a coffee in the living room watching daytime tv.

She had to fuck herself to 3 orgasms in order to get to sleep the previous night, and she was unsure if it was either satisfaction or fatigue that got her to sleep.

The side effects of the pills had evened out and her female transformation had slowed to a crawl, and she felt like she could function again.

She had an email from the gender clinic, in 4 days' time, she would be going under the knife for her first feminisation surgery.

She was lost in thought, when Hazel called, "Hi, I just got off the phone with Chief Super Haywood, she wants both of us to head over to Hendon this afternoon."

Libby, turned the TV off, "OK, what time?"

"I'm heading home now to get changed," Hazel replied, "The car will pick us up at 1pm, and we have a meeting with Inspector Henderson at 2."