Back in Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make us an early lunch, I'll see you in a bit," Libby said.

"Thanks mate," Hazel replied, hanging up the call.

Libby made them a couple of salads, and when Hazel arrived, they sat down to eat them.

Over lunch Hazel asked, "How are you feeling?"

Libby said, "On the whole I feel great."

Hazel sensed there was more, "But?"

"I'm concerned I'm masturbating a lot," Libby confessed, "And every time I do it, I have to push it further to get off."

Hazel reassured her, "Dr Hoffman said that this might be a side effect of the treatments."

After lunch they went to their rooms to change.

Libby felt most relaxed now she was back in Tanya's uniform. The sight in the mirror would be how she would spend most of her days for the foreseeable future.

She was first downstairs, and was putting her hat on as Hazel descended the stairs, also wearing her dress uniform.

Hazel laughed, "Since you moved in, I've had to wear my uniform more than in the last two years."

"If you wanted to call Tanya over for some more fun later, I would happily vacate the uniform and house for the night," Libby offered.

Libby was taken back when Hazel teased, "Why, when I already had a sexy WPC in my house to play with!"

Before anything else could be said there was a knock at the door.

As they drove to Hendon, they were chatting about their days at the police college.

Their driver, a young female PCSO got them to the North London Campus in under an hour.

First port of call was the records section.

Libby handed over Kevin's warrant card, and they took her picture and issued her a new warrant card for WPS Elizabeth Adams. She welled up a little seeing her first official ID as Libby.

She watched with joy as Kevin's warrant card was shredded.

And another girl in civilian support uniform arrived, and escorted them to Tom Henderson's office.

It was on the second floor of Peel House, and was in keeping with the rest of the Metropolitan Police grey and blue decor.

Henderson shook both girl's hands, and they had a little small talk.

There was a knock at the door and a man around Libby's age walked in. He had sergeant stripes on his shoulders, and introduce himself as Sgt Robert Taylor.

Libby fought the sexual urge that stirred as he shook her hand.

Henderson explained, "Rob would stay on for the first 3 weeks of the next intake, to help with the transition during the transitional period."

Rob then added, "I will then be taking up an inspectors' position, over in the east of London."

Libby asked, "Has a replacement Sgt had been assigned yet?"

Tom said, "No, it was up to you to choose his replacement."

After some tea, Henderson and Rob took them on a tour of the campus.

It had been 9 years since Libby was a fresh-faced recruit here, but little had changed.

They also met several of the officers who would be under Libby's command.

Libby was amused at the nervousness of the current recruits undergoing training.

Tom advised, "There will be a passing out parade in 5 weeks, where I will be stepping down, and I would request your presence too."

She thought she should be healed enough by then, "Sure, I'd love to attend."

"Excellent," Henderson remarked, "We can have a handing over ceremony."

As the meeting broke up Rob said, "I'll send over the training manuals you will need to review before taking over."

Libby thanked him, and their parting handshake lingered longer than it should.

The PCSO started to drive them back to Hazel's.

On the way Libby mentioned, "I will need to clear my flat out, and prepare for the move to Hendon."

She asked the driver to drop her there.

Hazel continued home without her and, she let herself back into her flat.

As she looked around her old home, she took her helmet and tunic off, and set to work bagging Kevin's clothes up.

After a couple of hours, when she stopped for a coffee, she took off her cravat and unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her shirt.

Returning to her bedroom she sorted Kevin's belongings into two piles, one to keep the other to store.

She welled up looking at a picture of her mother and thought what she would think about all this. She concluded that as long as she was happy, she would not care if Libby was her son or daughter.

She found her Hendon class photo, and her thoughts turned to the visit she just attended. She thought about who to pick for her Sgt.

She had an idea, and call Oak Hill station, "Hi, this is WPs Adams, I want to check if WPC Karen Johnson was on duty?"

"Yes Sarge," came the answer on the phone, "She is on the late shift."

Libby asked, "Great can you ask her to come round to 142 Foxhays Towers, it is about a possible promotion opportunity."

The duty sergeant replied, "Sure, I'll have her there for 7pm."

She thanked him and hung up.

Libby retuned to her sorting, and at 6.45 she cleaned the sofa off, refastened her shirt, and clipped her cravat back on.

As she put a pot of coffee on, there was a ring on the buzzer, Libby answered the intercom and buzzed Karen in.

A minute later, there was a knock at the door.

Libby opened it to be greeted by Karen, dressed in her duty uniform, white shirt open collar, no cravat, black combat trousers, black stab vest with equipment belt and her standard issue helmet.

Libby showed Karen in, and it was clear she did not recognise Libby until she introduced herself.

Karen was taken back, "Wow, that is an amazing transformation."

"Next week I go under the knife, so I should look even more feminine after that," Libby remarked.

Libby offered her a coffee and they sat on the sofa.

Libby explained, "They are going to promote me to Inspector, and I will be taking over as head of training at Hendon."

"Nice," Karen remarked.

She went on to explain, "So I'm going to need a new Sgt as my deputy, and since you said you were done with front line policing, thought you would like the role?"

Karen smiled, "Absolutely, I'd love to take on that role."

Libby said, "I will be away for a few weeks for treatment, but someone would be in touch soon".

Karen finished her drink and left.

Libby called Rob and filled him in and he said he would take care of it.

With the flat sorted out, Libby ordered a cab to take her back to Hazel's house, via a charity shop.

When the cab buzzed the doorbell, she put her tunic and helmet on, grabbed the bags of Kevin's unwanted belongings and headed out.

The cab pulled up and Libby paid the driver, she noticed the BMW that drove them to Hendon parked outside Hazel's house.

Letting herself in, she saw on the hall table, Hazel's helmet next to a PCSO's helmet.

Libby crept to the living room door, and she saw Hazel in a 69 position with the PCSO.

Libby smiled and shook her head and left them to it.

She took her own helmet and tunic off and set up her laptop in her bedroom.

She paid a few bills online, and gave her landlord notice to quit her flat. She then googled transsexual porn and watch a couple of tgirls getting fucked in the arse.

She started to get flushed and was soon rubbing herself under her skirt. Just as she was about to strip off there was a knock at her door.

She opened it to see the young PCSO standing there naked from the waist down, her pale blue shirt unbuttoned, except for the collar and her cravat neatly in place.

The girl spoke, "The Inspector requests your presence in the living room."

Amused Libby went with her downstairs. Sat on the sofa Hazel, her skirt, tunic and helmet were gone and the strap on was harnessed around her waist.

As they entered Hazel ordered the PCSO, "Take the Sargent's skirt off."

She did as she was told. The PCSO led Libby to the sofa and sat her down next to Hazel, she sat the other side of Libby.

Libby's head felt like it was spinning as the PCSO lifted her mouth to hers. As they kissed their tongues danced between their mouths.

Hazel unbuttoned Libby's shirt stopping short of her cravat. She then parted the shirt so could free Libby's breasts, and started to lick her nipples.

Libby now had her hand inside the PCSO's pale blue shirt rolling her thumb around her nipple. After several minutes of this Hazel, pulled Libby off the PCSO and pushed her between her legs.

She ordered the PCSO, "Eat her out."

Hazel grabbed the bun of hair on Libby's head, and guided her mouth onto her plastic cock. Libby opened her mouth to accept it.

The PCSO had pulled Libby's panties down and was forcing her tongue into Libby's hole. Libby closed her eyes and purred as she worked the plastic cock in her mouth. Libby noticed that there was an equal amount of cock in Hazel's pussy and as she bobbed on the dildo it pulled the cock in and out of Hazel.

With both Libby and Hazel moaning the PCSO put her free hand between her own legs and played with her clit. Hazel pulled Libby off her cock and had her kneel on the sofa.

She stood behind her as the PCSO spat on the cock and helped guide it into Libby's arse. Libby tensed up as Hazel slid all 10 inches into her.

When Libby recovered enough, Hazel started to slowly stroke the cock in and out of her arse. The PCSO sat in front of Libby with her legs open inviting her to eat her out.

Libby did not need any further encouragement as she lowered her mouth to the PCSO's pussy and lick deep into her folds.

Hazel's pace quickened as her orgasm approached. Libby started to use her fingers to fuck the PCSO as her tongue flicked on her clit. The PCSO panted and screamed as she came on Libby's fingers. Hazel started to fuck Libby like a woman possessed, and both girls came together. Still deep within Libby, Hazel turned Libby's face to hers and they shared a sensual kiss.

Hazel pulled out and flopped onto the sofa. The PCSO put her breasts back in her bra and fastened her shirt before looking for her knickers.

Hazel pulled her cravat from her collar and freed her top button, as the PCSO slipped her trousers on. When she was fully dressed, she leaned over and French kissed Hazel thanking her for a lovely evening.

The PCSO left the house as Libby stood up and pulled her knickers back up. She headed in to the kitchen and put a couple of ready meals in the oven.

She went up to her room and stripped off the rest of her uniform, and put on her night clothes and robe before returning to the dinner. Hazel walked in also changed into her night clothes.

Hazel said, "I hope that things won't get weird between us, and it was only a bit of fun."

Libby reassured her, "It is fine, just friends with benefits."

They spent the rest of the evening as if nothing had happened.

Libby awoke at 8.30am with a very sore arse. She showered and dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, pink trainers and a skinny t-shirt.

Hazel had already left for work, so she made herself some breakfast and browsed the internet on how changing her name officially.

Around 10am, Libby grabbed her keys and drove back to her flat.

She spent the morning clearing the rubbish out. On one trip her nosy neighbour asked how Kevin was? She told her, he was moving away after his accident and would not be coming back, so she was getting his stuff ready to move.

With several runs to the rubbish tip, she called a local man with a van service to move her furniture into a local self-storage unit.

Now she stood alone in her empty flat, the final part of Kevin ready to be left behind.

She waited for the landlord to arrive and inspect the flat. When he finally arrived, she handed the keys over and left forever.

Back at Hazel's house, she sorted through her paper work and printed the necessary forms from the internet to change her name officially to Elizabeth Adams.

Around 4pm Hazel came home from work, and Libby made them some food.

They worked through the forms, with Hazel being her referee and witness.

Hazel asked, "So how are you feeling about last night?"

Libby said, "I loved it, but I was a little sore this morning."

By 6pm all the paper work was done, Libby just needed some photos.

Libby asked, "Hazel, do you fancy a proper girl's night out."

"I love that idea," She replied.

By 7.30, both girls were dressed up in their best clubbing clothes. They caught a bus into town and hit the bars.

Later they were dancing in a club, when Libby had attracted the attention of a blond young man a few years younger than her.

A combination of drink and her current high state of being constantly sexually aroused, led her to accept his offer of a drink.

He introduced himself as Dave, and they had shared a couple of dances. As the evening wound down, the DJ switch to a slower song set.

Dave moved in for a slow dance, and Libby enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her arse. He leaned in for a kiss, Libby kissed him back, not even thinking that he was a man.

He asked if he could come back to hers, but she panicked, and quickly told him that she was on her period.

Libby could see the disappointment in his eyes, so she led him to a disabled toilet.

Once inside with the door locked, she quickly undid his trousers and sank to her knees. She popped his semi erect cock into her mouth and sucked him with a purpose.

Soon she had him fully hard, and Libby played with his balls as she bobbed on his shaft.

He did not last long, and emptied his load into her mouth. She was shocked at first, but she smiled and swallowed his gift.

She gave him a couple of licks to clean him up, and then stuffed his cock away. She gave him another peck on the cheek, and went off to find Hazel.

The girls grabbed their coats, and headed of for a kebab shop, before getting a taxi home.

Hazel said in the cab, "I'm not sure if I'm proud or insulted that you pulled, and I did not."

Libby joked, "You have either have it, or you don't."

The next day they both slept in late and nursed their sore heads.

On Monday morning, Libby got up early to make breakfast for Hazel.

Hazel come down dressed in one if her work suit.

"Turning in to a proper housewife," Hazel teased her, "Anyway what are you up to today?"

Libby replied, "I'm going to the registry office, and changing my name officially, and this afternoon I have a session with Dr Turner."

Hazel left for work, and Libby headed out to ran her errands.

The registry office was not too busy, and by lunchtime her new documents were ready.

After lunch she headed to Dr Turner's office.

When she came out to collect in Libby from the waiting room, Libby handed her a document.

It was now officially; she was Miss Elizabeth Alexandra Adams.

Turner asked, "Where does the Alexandra came from?"

Libby said, "I've always like that name."

During the session Libby outlined the events since their last session, and said that if Dave knew she was trans, she would have slept with him.

Turner urged caution, "A heterosexual male may not be overly receptive to your situation."

Libby replied, "I'm not attracted to gay guys, as they were too feminine."

"There were straight men that like t-girls, they are called admirers," Turner said.

Libby nodded, "I'll will take each day, and situation as they come."

On her way home she confirmed her pre-surgery appointment, and checked in with Rob to see if Karen's promotion was going through.

Rob confirmed it was all under control, and he had booked her in to take possession of her on campus apartment, and her equipment outfitting.

Back home, she prepared a dinner for Hazel, then watched some tv.

Hazel arrived home at 7pm, and they ate. After dinner, Libby helped Hazel work through some case notes before heading to bed.

Hazel was up and gone before Libby awoke. She showered, shaved and dressed in a casual dress with matching accessories ready for her appointments.

She took the tube to Hammersmith, to see Dr Hoffmann. He had her strip naked and examined the effects of the hormone treatments.

Libby mentioned, "Doctor, my sex drive has gone through the roof."

The doctor explained, "The drugs had forced your body into a female puberty, so you are experiencing the sexual drive of a female teenager."

They went over the operation set for the following day.

First, they discussed what size breast she would like. She already had A cup breasts thanks to the hormones, so she decided on 34B inserts to take her to a C cup. Also, there might be some more natural growth to come, and she did not want Dolly Parton tits!

The doctor took a surgeon's pencil, and started to mark out on her face where they would soften up her features to make them more female in appearance.

Following that appointment, she visited Dr Turner for a session. They chatted about the surgery tomorrow. Libby was nervous about the procedure, but also excited as well since it was a big step to riding herself of Kevin forever.

As she left Turner's office, her phone rang.

"Sgt Adams, this is Rob," Rob said on the other end of the phone.

"Hi Rob, "Libby answer cheerfully, "And it is Libby to you."

"OK, Libby it is," he replied, "If you are not busy, could you pop over to Hendon to sign some paperwork?"

Libby checked her watch, "I can be there at 3pm?"

"Great, I'll let security know you are coming," Rob signed off the call.

She rushed home to Hazel's, and changed into Tanya's uniform. When she was ready, she grabbed her car keys, and drove out to Hendon.

After flashing her warrant card to the security officer on the gate she was waved through to the car park. Libby exited her car, and put her helmet on, before walking over to Peel House.

The officer on the front desk placed a call to Rob, and then escorted Libby up to Rob's office.

Rob reached out his hand, "You did not need to put your uniform on for this."

"It is silly, but I have been off work for so long now, I feel like I'm back on the job when I wear it," Libby explained.

Rob went through the documents for her to review and signed.

She had to officially approved Karen as her deputy, and also sign her own acceptance of the new job.

Libby felt relaxed around Rob and their conversation was light.

Libby asked, "What about your new job in the east end, and how does your wife your feel about the move?"

Rob laughed, and said, "I'm not married, I was engaged once, but it did not work out."

"Sorry to hear that," Libby replied, but was secretly glad he was single.

The time flew by, and soon it was 7.30pm. Libby had a text from Hazel asking if she was alright?

Rob and Libby shook hands and he said, "Good luck for tomorrow."

Libby was taken back, "What sorry?"

Rob clarified, "I heard you are going into hospital tomorrow?"

"Ah yes," Libby replied a little flustered, "Minor operation, nothing to worry about."

"Well good luck any way," He replied.

Libby headed to her car, and drove home.

The traffic was light, and she was home within the hour.

When she got in, Hazel was reviewing case files, Libby thought she looked tired?

Hazel looked up and smiled at her uniformed friend.

Libby removed her hat and tunic, and sat at the table. Libby commented that she was starting to get hungry, but was nil by mouth for tomorrows operation.

Libby helped Hazel go through several case files, and Hazel mentioned that she would have made a great DI.

At around 9.30 Hazel was flagging from her long day. Libby stood up and started to massage Hazel's shoulders. Hazel gave a little moan, as the stress eased from her shoulders.

Libby saw her friend enjoying the stress relief, and decided to take it to the next level.

She pulled Hazel's chair out, and removed her glasses, before leaning in for a kiss.

Hazel melted into Libby's arms.

Libby broke the kiss and said, "Nothing serious, just friends with benefits."

Hazel agreed and they kissed again.

Libby pulled Hazel up, and unbuttoned her blouse. She kissed down her neck to her breasts, and freed them from the cups of her bra. Libby took her nipples into her mouth, and rolled them around her tongue, and Hazel moaned with pleasure.