All Comments on 'Back Seat Show-off Ch. 02'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
masked_authormasked_authorabout 14 years ago
Exactly what I wanted.

Although my overly rational and nagging mind is blaring warnings of diseases, etc, this and its first chapter together were one damn fucking hot story. It was exactly what I was wanting to read tonight. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great series

Just wanted to say that Back Seat Show-off (both chapters) was a great read. A real turn on to read and the character, Erin makes my cock throb when reading the thoughts going through her mind as she acts out her desires.

I'd really love to read more on this series. You hinted in Ch.2 about her wanting to be fucked by less than desirable types and I thought that's where you might have gone with this story. I'd love to read about her being used, embarrased, humiliated and shamed.

Great stuff.

CaptainwoodCaptainwoodover 13 years ago
excellent

excellent story, my kind of story, and my kind of girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love These!

Would love to see more of these. I've cum multiple times reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Beast Unleashed

Ahhhh... Erin. The beast is unleashed.

BarrySDBarrySDover 3 years ago
Another superb story

Thank you once again for another superb story. It’s like I’m revisiting the Dogging sessions I have with my wife. I can relate to this completely.

If anyone wants to share experiences with me I have photos to back up my stories

Email me liverbird46@protonmail.com

JayEllAriaJayEllAria10 months ago

Great 2-part story. Was certainly hoping to find chapters 3 and 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous