Back to School

Story Info
Back to school
2.9k words
4.12
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samnash
samnash
3 Followers

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"You heard me, Mr Smith," she replied. "YOUR SON stabbed a student with a compass."

"What do you mean a compass?" I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly. "You mean that pointy thingee with the sharp end!?"

"Yes, Mr Smith," Ms Dagger puffed. "It is that pointy thingee with the VERY sharp end."

"WHAT THE F...!!!" I was shocked anyone in his right mind could do such a thing, let alone that someone was my own SON!!! "Why the hell would he do such a thing?!" I blurted.

"How the hell should I know what goes on in your son's adolescent mind." Ms Dagger exasperated.

"As the school principal, shouldn't you be aware of what goes on with kids in your charge?" I tried to direct some of the blame away from my son. Ms Dagger was responsible for hundreds of kids in that middle school. If I let her take some of the heat, then maybe my son could get out of the hole he dug himself into.

"As the father, shouldn't you take more responsibility for your son's actions?" She replied with a scathing question. "Now you understand why I asked you to come to my office today, Mr Smith."

"It's very hard to raise a twelve year old when you are a single parent now a days." I tried to lower the temperature down appealing to her understanding when it comes to raising kids.

"I'm a single parent myself," she concurred. "I know what you are going through, Mr Smith. Unfortunately that does not absolve you from the responsibility for your son's behavior."

"I hope no one was hurt?" Trying to change the subject.

"No. Fortunately no one was hurt," she replied. "Your son did say he poked his friend with the other blunt side and not the sharp pointy end." Ms Dagger explained.

"Well, that explains that," I almost declared victory. "I knew my son would not actually stab anyone with that pointy thingee...?!?!" I slumped back on the chair in absolute relief.

"That's not the pointy... I mean point... Mr Smith," Principle Dagger was starting to get angry. "Your son did try to stab a girl with a compass!!! Whether it was the pointy thingee or not is not the point here."

That was the fourth time I had been to principle Dagger's office this school year. All previous times involved minor offenses which my stupid son had blatantly committed. He was lucky to get away with minor reprimands and a few days of grounding, which didn't really help since he was grounded most of the time anyways. However this felt way more serious.

"But you said he used the blunt side," I was on the offensive now. "It was probably a harmless joke."

"NO, Mr Smith. That was not a harmless joke," the principle snapped. "It was a terrible joke."

"Of course it was," I had to concur. "He was probably trying to get that girl's attention, or maybe he was trying to fend her off. Some of those gals can become very clingy, if you know what I mean." I added a chuckle to a bad joke to lighten up the situation. Unfortunately that did not work out well.

"I know exactly what you mean, Mr Smith," principle Dagger angrily threw that back in my face. "That clingy gal happens to be my daughter."

"Shit.. yes.. well, sorry about that." Too late to retract that. "I didn't mean that."

"I bet you didn't."

"Well, if you don't want your daughter to cling to my son then why don't you do something about it." I had to defend what was left of my son's honor. "You are the principal of this school, are you not?" The battle was already drawn so I might as well defend the fort.

"Of course I am," she squealed back at me. I almost had her on the offensive. "I've been trying to cling apart those two since school began," Ms Dagger sadly tried to explain. "Unfortunately all my efforts had been in vain."

"I'm sorry that did not work out for you."

"I bet you are."

"Look, I do apologize if my son is causing you some distress. He's just a kid. I'll ask him to cling away from your daughter if that is what you want me to do."

"Nooo.. that is not what I want you to do, Mr Smith" she almost shouted out at me.

"Then why did you ask me to come over here?" By then I was the one who was getting frustrated. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"I want you to take responsibility for your son's behavior Mr Smith," she replied. "That is what I want you to do."

"You mean you want my son to take responsibility for his behavior," I tried to correct. "I hope you are not planning on suspending him for being infatuated with your clingy daughter."

"Ooo....you're unbelievable ...You're even worse than your son," Ms Dagger stood up from behind her desk, removed her glasses, bent closer, and stared straight into my face. "I guess the apple does not fall very far from the tree," she said. I could almost feel her breath on my cheeks. That was the first time I realize she had beautiful ocean blue eyes, nice plum lips... I didn't know school principals wore make up... was that lipstick? Ms Dagger was fairly young for a principal of a public school. She must have had very good credentials to be appointed in such a position. On the beauty side, her credentials where not bad either. As a matter of fact those credentials where very visible underneath a tight white blouse and a black skirt that hugged her credentials very well.... Damn those credentials ...

"Okay, okay, I get it ... so what are you planning to do with my apple... I mean my son?"

Ms Dagger stepped back and crossed her hands on her chest. I could swear I saw a smirk on the edge of her mouth. I didn't realize those glasses could hide so much facial expressions. "Oh... I'm not going to do anything to your apple. I am more concerned with the tree."

"Tree?! What tree?" I gulped.

"As I told you earlier, Mr Smith, as the parent you should be the one responsible for your child's actions. At this point punishing the apple would not make a difference. As a matter of fact I like your apple. I don't have a problem with your apple. You have a good apple."

"What?....I don't understand." I gulped again.

"Oh, I think you do, Mr Smith." She replied. "Now tell me, Mr Tree. Have you ever been punished? And I mean really really punished in the strictest sense of the word?"

I tried to gulp for the third time, only that did not go down as I hoped. It lingered in my throat for hell knows how long. "...You're joking right?" I barely managed to reply.

"Oh, no, Mr Smith," Principle Dagger confirmed. "I don't joke in such matters."

"What kind of matters are we talking about here?" I was afraid to ask. "It's not like you can suspend me or anything like that." I followed that with a snicker that sounded like a snort, a symptom of a very dry throat.

"Unfortunately we will have to leave the suspending for another day." That smirk crawled all over her face. "Besides, I don't have time for that now. We will have to content with something a little less corporal."

"What do you mean by corporal?"

"I think you know exactly what I mean, Mr Smith." She didn't have to explain more than that. I knew exactly what corporal meant, only I did not believe what I was hearing. When she brought out that red paddle from her desk and laid it flat in front of me, my suspicions were all but confirmed.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Of course I'm fucking serious, Mr Smith. I'm very very fucking serious."

At that point I was already in a very fucking serious shit. If I report this incident to the education board she would deny everything that was said in this room. Who would believe me anyways. As I said, she was a good principle and from what I have heard she was also a brilliant educator. Unfortunately my son had been in her office more times than I can remember. I didn't have a fucking chance. If I escalate this any further or I walk away from this, my son would probably get detention, heck he might even get expelled from school. I was fucked either way. I did not have a choice. This was a very well thought out plan on her part, an utterly brilliant form of pure adulterous blackmail. Oh... she was good....

"How long have you been planning this?" I had to know. This could not have been a coincidence. She must have been planning this for a while. Who the fuck hides a paddle in their office?! This bitch has serious issues.

"Ever since my peach clung to your apple," she replied.

"Really?! That long?" Now I was afraid. "Do you do this with all parents whom your child has clung to theirs? You have serious issues with clinging, Lady."

"Oh no. No," she categorically denied. "Only with those who don't get the hint."

"What hint? I didn't get any hint..." I confess she was way over my pay grade. I needed more explicit insinuations for me to get any kind of hint.

"If you did on your first visit to this office we would not have resorted to this. Well, maybe we would, but still, we would be doing it in a much less formal setting."

"Oh... wait...what? Oh....now I get it... So all those visits to your office were for...!" I finally got the fucking hint. Now I understood why my apple stabbed her peach. If she is as beautiful and as devious as her mother is then he doesn't have a chance.

"Now stop fidgeting and let us get this over with. I have another meeting in an hour," she ordered.

"Okay. Okay What do you want me to do?"

"Take down your pants and lie facing down on my desk."

"Seriously?!"

"Stop arguing with me Mr Smith and do as you're told." So I did. As if I had a choice.

"Your undies as well."

"MY WHAT?!....Come on...Seriously? Here?!"

"You're arguing with me again, Mr Smith." How could I not argue when it came to that? As I said, I had no choice. When the underpants went down I felt cold and exposed in the literal sense of the word. "I think we will start with five, then we will see..." I was half naked, and sprawled on her desk. What was there to SEE more than THAT?

From the corner of my eyes I tried to follow Ms Dagger, as well as that red paddle in her hand, as they strolled behind me. I clung to the edge of the desk and prepared for the worse.

The worse wasn't so bad. The first landed smack on my right asscheek, almost a soft caress that barely registered on my skin, or I hoped it didn't. "I could take those," I said to myself. "I had no problem with those... Bitch!"

The second was a little harder. My left buttock took a little more bashing than the right. "I was a man," I murmured in my heart. "I could still manage those... Fucking Bitch!"

The third must have registered. I felt heat spreading from the point of contact slowly engulfing my whole cheek. "I'm going to kill that Bitch!"... with a sigh.

The forth was starting to feel uncomfortable. I knew both my ass cheeks must have blotched red by then. But still I wasn't going to give that Bitch the satisfaction of a reaction.... Fuck that did hurt.

"How is it going down there?" Principal Bitch suddenly asked.

"I'M FINE," I yelled out. "Let's just finish THIS..."

And THIS was the fifth and last strike of the day. THIS was unexpected. The force of THIS was like getting hit by a train. THIS just blew my head off. The whole of the paddle landed on both my right and left asscheeks simultaneously. THIS must have lifted up my body a foot in the air and I landed with a thud on the desk. "WHAT THE FUCK!!...." I yelled out in bewilderment. I stood up and backed from the desk a couple of feet away from that vengeful woman.

"I wasn't aiming for a FINE," she snapped back. "I wanted you to really feel THIS... "

Unfortunately I did not realize my cock was in a hardened state until after THIS was finally over. "You must have enjoyed THIS as much as I did," Ms Bitch pointed at my waist as she sat down on the chair where I had been sitting earlier. Another smirk brightened up her face like a torch.

I looked down to where she was pointing and my upper cheeks blushed the same color as my lowers ones did. "Ops... Sorry about that," I tried to apologize as I held my hands in front of my stiff cock trying to hide my embarrassment. "Is this over?" I asked. "Can I go now?"

"Of course you can go," her smile didn't waver from her face. "However you can't go out looking like THAT with THIS scraping the roof. I have students outside."

I held my dick in both hands, pushed it down, trying to make it subside, only that made it worse. "Here, use this," Ms Dagger handed me a bottle of lotion from her desk.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I stupidly asked.

She almost chuckled out loud. "You know exactly what to do this," she replied. "I'll just wait here for you until you finish off."

"Finish what off?...Oh, thaat? ... come on...seriously?"

"Hurry up, Mr Smith," she ordered. "I don't have all day," she added. "I told you I have another meeting soon."

As if I had a choice. I quickly grabbed the bottle from her hand, squirted a full load and applied it all over my hard pole.

"What are you doing?" I asked in surprise. What Ms Dagger did next sent me in another shock. As if I wasn't in shock already. She just laid back on the chair pulled up her tight skirt, slid her fingers underneath her panties, and started rubbing.

"Do continue, Mr Smith," Ms Dagger replied. "Don't mind me. I'll just watch until you finish off." She just proceeded with rubbing her pussy as she looked at me masturbating in front of her.

"Fucking slut..."

She didn't reply to that, and I couldn't stop either. I wanted to finish quickly and leave her office. Unfortunately the image of a woman masturbating in front of me made things even worse. I didn't know my cock was capable of reaching such heights. Of course I've masturbated many times before. I'm a man, single, looking, and still in his prime. I was the perfect candidate for every kind of masturbation exercise on this planet. Yet, I had never actually watched a beautifully woman do it in front of me before. You would think that would have lead me to explode quicker. Unfortunately it didn't. What it did was it made me botch the whole thing up as if it was my first.

Fortunately for her, seeing me jerk off accelerated her own orgasmic process. It didn't take her long to cum. I knew it from the way her body spasmed on the chair before a wet patch became visible on her panties. She opened her eyes and looked up at me to see me awkwardly fumbling on my feet trying to pull on my lotion covered cock.

"You're doing this all wrong," she sighed. "Come over here and let me finish this off, or we are going to be here all day."

I did as I was told. As if I had a choice. I haven't had a hand job for a long time. Heck, I haven't had a hand job ... period. As I said I was single and one of the reasons for being such, was because I never had a hand job... among other things. Mine wouldn't oblige me that one god given joy in life... among other things. Eventually we went our separate ways. Now that I was forced into this situation, as a result of my son's sins, and having been given a hand job by a beautiful woman, made my eyes fog. Of course my eyes fogged even more when I was about to cum. When Ms Dagger felt I was on my last leg, she engulfed my cock inside her mouth. The shock of being sucked as my juices burst inside her mouth outweighed the shock of the orgasm itself. I could barely stand on my own two feet.

When I opened my eyes she had already stood up and was back behind her desk waiting for me to regain a semblance of consciousness. "You're fine now," she was looking at my deflated cock as she added. "You can dress up and go, Mr Smith."

Of course I did as was told in utter silence. When I was about to leave she said, "I'll be waiting for you tomorrow after school. You still have more punishments pending."

"What punishments?"

"A SUSPENSION for starters...."

samnash
samnash
3 Followers