Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I love your tits," I whispered to her.

"Mmmm," she moaned again. "I never thought I'd be here, but fuck I've wanted it for so long."

"Well we're here now Brie, I'm yours."

"Oh fuck," Brie moaned and quivered under my touch. She ripped my right hand from her tit and shoved it into her panties. "Pleasure me Dex, I want to cum on your fingers." Like I needed any more encouragement. My fingers lightly rubbed her pussy, getting them wet and sticky as I massaged the outer lips first, running my index and middle finger over her. She sighed and moaned lightly from my efforts, one hand fondling a perfect breast while my other explored her soft folds. I kissed and sucked on her neck while my middle finger pierced her pussy. "Oh goddamn," Brie groaned, my finger probing her, feeling my way into her cunt.

"You're so wet baby," I moaned to her softly.

"Fuck!" Brie whimpered after I spoke. "You called me 'baby'," she shuddered against me. I began moving my finger in and out of her slowly. "I fucking love you Dex!" She wailed in pleasure.

"I love you too Brie, sorry it took so long," I whispered in her ear, pinching a nipple.

"It took as long as it needed to," Brie moaned as I pierced her pussy with my ring finger. "Fuck you make me feel so good," she groaned again.

"You make me feel incredible," I whispered again. "You make me feel loved."

"Oh I love you Dex, oh fuck I love you so much!" Brie panted as I pumped her juicy pussy roughly. "Oh, you're getting me close Dex, oh finger fuck that pussy! Your baby needs to cum so badly!" Brie arched her back and it was getting harder to play with her as she withered on my fingers. I wetted my thumb and started to rub her clit gently. "SHIT FUCKING DAMNS FUCK!" Brie shouted out as her orgasm gripped her. She shook and shuddered on the bed, I moved my freeish hand to hold her as I fingered and rubbed her more. Her climax reached its peak and Brie wailed out her pleasure. "FUCK I LOVE YOU!" She finally cried her whole body going rigid before slumping down.

Brie mewed and cooed as a puddle of pleasure on the bed. I removed my hand and sucked my fingers clean, goddamn I would never get tired of her taste. So sweet yet tangy and pungent but with such sweet undernotes in her taste. I pulled away long enough to get the blanket over us as I cuddled into the now sleeping young woman in my arms. Fuck that was amazing to watch and be a part of, Brie was so sexy and made me feel so good.

So did Lisa...

My head and my heart told me that she was gone, and I was never getting her back, but it still left like a betrayal. Why did it though? Lisa would have wanted me to be happy, it's not like she left me or I left her. My heart still ached, but it didn't feel as bad anymore. Was it Brie, was it time? I drank away almost five years of my life away, she wouldn't have wanted that for me.

She'd want me to be happy, with whoever I wanted to be happy with. I will always love her, but it was time to move on...

The thoughts brought me peace and slipped off to sleep without further thought.

I couldn't remember the last time I woke up feeling so happy and refreshed. Brie was still asleep in my arms. I needed to get up but I didn't want to wake her, she looked so peaceful, angelic even. I brushed the multicolor hair back and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. Brie smiled sleepily and shifted enough for me to move. She settled back down and got out of bed without another fuss. I relieved myself and cursed the fact that this apartment was fucking tiny, as there was no way to flush a toilet quietly. I washed up and entered the bedroom again, Brie had flipped over and looked at me as I came back. She had a smirk as she looked me up and down.

"I could get used to watching you walk around naked," Brie told me.

I shared her smirk as I put my fists on my waist, striking a pose. "Is this better?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Christ you're a dork," Brie laughed at me.

"Oh really?!" I growled at her in mock anger before pouncing on her.

"AH!" She squealed as I started to tickle her. "You brute!" She cried out in laughter as I tickled. She squirmed around but I was stronger than her, easily pinning her down. "OK ok, you're not a dork!" she cried out again.

I stopped after another minute, me on top of her, pinning her to the bed. Brie finally calmed down and we looked into each other's eyes. She gave me a smile that stirred my heart and my loins. I pressed into her and kissed her softly. Our mouths opening, our tongues caressing one another. I felt my cock get harder and press against her panties, we moved together, our bodies rubbing each other.

Brie pulled back to moan out loud and look up at me. "Fuck you feel good," Brie told me in a husky whisper.

"You do too," I whispered back. I pumped against her against groaning myself.

"Fuck," Brie complained.

"I know I want to," I said aloud.

"Oh, I want to, too." Brie moaned against me. "But I want to make it special, for us." She almost complained to me. "Let's sixty-nine and then get breakfast," she told me. I was going to speak up but she swept my knee and rolled us both over so I was on my back. Brie and I started to make out furiously, tongues and hands were everywhere. I tossed off Brie's bra, not that it mattered, it didn't get in the way much. I wanted to feel her soft fleshy globes in my hands and Brie didn't stop me. Her hard nipples and metal piercings poked me while fondling her amazing tits. So big and full, perky and creamy white. I never wanted to let go.

Brie had other ideas though, she stood up on the bed, smirking down at me. The playfully sexy grin on her face got my cock hard in no time. Brie hooked her thumbs in her panties, doing that sexy lip biting before sliding them down her legs. Her hands were shaking as she did though, I spotted the little heart on her mound as they came down. Once at her feet, she kept her legs closed to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sliding a hand up and down her calf.

"What if you don't like it?" She asked me, putting a hand between her legs, blocking the view.

"Why wouldn't I like it?" I asked her, she had barely been shy since coming here, this was new to me.

"Well I was with a guy and he said he didn't like it once, and I-." I pulled her down so she was laying on me, kissing her before she knew what was happening.

"I know I'm going to love it because I love every part of you, no exceptions," I told her and she gave me a happy smile.

"Truly?" She whispered to me, sliding up to sit on my chest.

"Of course, now show me that pretty pussy you have," I told her, sliding her closer to my face, but looking up at her eyes.

"Fuck I love you," she whispered rising. She propped her knees on either side of my head and I got a good look at pussy for the first time. It was the perfect bean shape, her outer lips were flared a little and her clit was bigger than I had seen before, her hood only covered it halfway. It was pink and soft, it was the prettiest thing I had ever seen.

"I love it," I told her before taking my first lick.

"Fuck yes," she moaned running her hand through my hair. My first taste of her pussy was long and slow, she tasted like heaven or candy or magic, or all of them combined. I didn't care, I was pleasing the woman I wanted to be with. I licked her lips, ran my tongue over them, lapped at her flavor, softly pressed the flat of my tongue on her clit. "Oh shit!" Brie cried before pulling back. "I love that you want to tongue fuck me, but I want to please you too," Brie explained before swinging around. She didn't waste any time and immediately sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck," I hissed as her full beautiful ass and amazing pussy was in my face. I grabbed ahold of her ass cheeks and brought the promised land back to my face. I licked and sucked her lips while Brie licked and sucked my cock. Holy shit this was amazing, we worked in tandem to get each other off. Brie was bobbing up and down while I wiggled my tongue inside her.

"MmmHmmHMM!" Brie moaned on my cock as I flicked my tongue inside her, trying to find her g-spot. Brie pulled off my cock and started to stroke me. "Oh fuck! Dex eat my pussy out!" Brie cried out before resuming her sucking on my cock.

"Hhhhmmmm," I hummed against her cunt. Her body started to shake, her moaning got stronger, and her spit flowed out, covering my cock and pooling on my balls. Her wetness covered my mouth and chin, running down my beard and neck. She was so wet and tasted so incredible, I could lick this pussy till the end of time. Brie sped up her efforts as I started to flick her clit with my tongue.

"FFMMKK!" Brie cried with my cock in her mouth. I grabbed her head and shoved her down on my cock as I started to cum. Brie was cumming with me, my mouth was filled with her heavenly juice, while I filled her with my cum. We both sucked and swallowed as we came together, I growled into her pussy and Brie moaned on my cock. We both shuddered with pleasure, I released her head and ass. Brie rolled off me and we both panted heavily, our mouths covered in each other's cum, bodies covered in sweat. Brie shook with aftershocks and my legs continued to shake as I felt pleasure pulse from my cock.

"Holy hell!" Brie cried out as we finally could breathe again. "My legs are still shaking," she proclaimed.

"Mine too," I huffed at her. "That was one of the best orgasms of my life," I told her.

"Mmmm, hopefully, it will be your second best soon," Brie stated, turning around to come up and kiss me.

"I hope so too," I chuckled at her. Pulling her to me so we could kiss and fondle more.

Brie let that go for a bit before pushing me away. "Come I need actual food, not that your cum isn't tasty," Brie giggled as she got out of bed and headed to the door.

"Aren't we getting dressed?" I sat, swinging my legs to sit on the side of the bed.

Brie shrugged shaking her ass at me. "Fuck that, I want to lounge around naked today." She smirked at me before prancing out into the living room.

I growled hungrily, she was something else, that's for sure. I walked out and we started to cook breakfast. Pancakes and eggs, although the fridge was running low. I went shopping before Brie came, but there wasn't a lot of room in here to start with.

"We'll have to go shopping soon," I commented as we ate breakfast naked at the small table.

Brie was quiet as she ate, not looking up at me for a good few minutes. "Do you really want to get sober?" She asked me finally looking up at me. Her eyes were sad but hopeful.

"Are you asking me to?" I inquired watching her carefully.

"I want you to," she told me quietly.

"Than I will," I told her, and I wanted to.

Brie smiled happily at me, getting up to hug me in my chair, pushing my head into her breasts. "I love you Dex," she whispered to me.

I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you too Brie," I whispered back. I wanted nothing more than to please her, make her happy, and if she wanted me sober, that's what I was going to do. We finished breakfast, continuing to be naked, and then started a search into rehab centers. We moved to the couch, Brie sat on the other end, with her legs in my lap.

"Oh, here we go," Brie started to explain. "It's an intense six-week program, you live there, they take your insurance. Oh," her face fell.

"What?" I asked her, looking over.

"You can only contact me once a week while you're there," Brie stated with a sad face.

"But if I get better, I can be with you forever after that," I explained, she made a concerned face and looked back down at her phone. "It's a small price to pay," I continued.

Brie looked surprised before speaking. "Well, there's an opening two days before I get moved into the dorms. Maybe I ask the school to let me move in early and then we can get you sorted out," She told me, standing up and calling her the college. "Hello, administration?" I heard her as she walked into the bedroom.

I placed my call to Sasha explaining that I would need some time off for rehab, which she was ecstatic about. I'll get some long-term disability pay so I won't be using my sick time. It was not as much as I normally make but I didn't have a lot of bills and I had some savings so not the end of the world. She even gave me a couple of days off after I got back to readjust to everything. I thanked her and told her I'd keep her posted on what was going on.

I waited for a bit until Brie came back out, excitedly. "Ok, so we can move my stuff in two days as long as I'm not living there. So if I camp out here for a few days before I'm required to be at the dorms, I can drop you off at the rehab place and pick you up when you're done."

"Well I'm glad we have a plan," I told her with a chuckle. "Six weeks?"

"Small price, as you said," Brie told me sitting in my lap. I kissed Brie gently, she was right.

We spent the day nude, after dinner we took turns sucking and licking each other, fuck I was already addicted to her taste. Another night we slept in the nude, but the next day we forwent anything sexy to get Brie everything she'd need for a week and a half. We also met with a lawyer about the car thing.

"Kara Cain, Kara with a 'K', Cain with a 'C'," she spoke as we sat in her office. "So I understand you were in a collision with a van that is being contracted by the city?" She was tall, caramel-colored skin, I noticed a great pair of legs and good-sized breasts. Wavey black hair and light gray eyes looked at us.

"Yea, he blew a red light and totaled my car, gave me this," Brie explained pointing to the bandage on her head.

"Alright, destroyed property and medical visit," Kara started writing things down. "Plus he ran the light, so the city has to charge him as well."

"Charge him with something?" I asked skeptically.

"Well they would at least have to fine him, maybe suspend his license. That's not what we are going for, criminal charges will help us but it's not the lynchpin," Kara stated with a shrug.

"Well, a cop gave us her card, she had red-light photos showing him slamming into me," Brie explained pulling out the card she gave us.

"Oh now we are talking," Kara took the card. She took a picture of it with her phone before handing it back to Brie. "Ok, let's make a call," Kara stated with a smirk. Sergeant Cole had no problem emailing the photos over to her. "So what are we looking to do? New car, pay for school, start a business? How much is too much, if there ever is such a question?"

We looked at each other, questioningly.

"New car, schools paid for, and some extra for a decent place," Brie told her.

"Alright, we can do that." Kara wore a smile that was like the cat that ate the canary.

When we left Kara's office I was pretty sure we were going to own city hall at the end of this. It sounded like by the time I was out of rehab we would have a court date. Brie, of course, was cuddled up next to me on the drive home. We grabbed food to eat at home, ate, and were cuddled together on the couch soon enough. I could tell we both wanted something to happen, but we'd have to be up early to move Brie into the dorms, so we decided in the car not to do anything tonight.

However, I couldn't help myself as I slipped a hand into her top, under her bra, fondling a tit. Brie groaned a little when my hand cupped her breast, giving it a little squeeze she groaned louder.

"You're being bad, Uncle Dex," she told me as I played with her.

"I can stop," I told her.

"Don't you fucking think about it," Brie scolded me, putting her hand over mine on her breast. Brie put her free hand on my cock over my pants, I was getting hard as she rubbed me. Soon she couldn't take it, Brie unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out before engulfing it with her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned on my cock as she sucked me.

"Fucking hell, I love your mouth," I told her as she went to work on my cock. Brie continued to moan on me. Her tongue was out and running across my cock as she slurped my shaft. In no time at all I was on the edge, my balls boiling, and my climax was fast approaching. "Shit Brie, I'm going to cum," I warned her. Still, she surprised me by just sucking hard and fast on my cock. I grunted loudly as my orgasm hit me, my thighs shook with pleasure as I spewed my cum into her mouth. Brie swallowed my load, spurt after spurt, as I came into her mouth. "Fuck, FUCK!" I cried as I finished cumming inside her. Brie slowed down enough to catch the last spurt of my seed and finished sucking me. Taking one last lick from the base to the tip of my softening cock.

She sat next to me, taking a long drink before turning toward me and kissing me deeply. "So what happened to 'we should go to bed early tonight'?" she asked me with her sexy smirk.

"I just can't keep my hands off you baby," I whispered as I recovered from my bliss.

"Fuck I love hearing you say that," she moaned kissing me passionately. "Well, you tongue fuck me? Right now, I can't wait," Brie asked/told me standing up, shedding her clothes. Her top and bra were gone in a flash, I helped her shimmy out of her jeans, I stopped her from taking off her little thong. I sat at the edge of the couch and gripped them with my teeth, using my mouth to pull them down. It was tricky with her nice big butt, after a little more effort they slid down her legs. "You're so sexy," she moaned, running a hand through my hair as I let the thong drop to the floor.

I looked up and saw the little heart on her mound. I gave it a kiss, causing her to shiver from my efforts. I leaned back on the couch, resting my head on the back, pulled Brie to straddle my head, her knees resting on the back of the couch as well. I put my hands on her ass cheeks, fondling them before I started to lick her. Her outer lips hung out, just a little bit, but it only made it easier to suck on them. My tongue lapped all around, her outer lips, inner petals, slurping up her juices.

"Fuck me, you're good at this," she hissed, pulling my head into her cunt with both hands. I didn't mind as I licked her thoroughly, my nose bumping her clit, her legs shivering each time I made contact with the tender little bud. "Oh baby, keep licking me, don't ever stop," she moaned at me. I gave her a good slap on one of those perfect cheeks. "UH!" She gasped at me. "Oh Daddy," she gave a deep low moan. I continued to lick her and gave her several more spanks on the gorgeous cheeks. Brie took one of my hands, putting my middle finger in her mouth, moaning around it but getting it very wet.

Brie surprised me again by placing my finger at her rear door. I pulled back to look at her, she had a naughty look in her eyes. "Really?" I asked her.

"I want you to access all of me, everywhere and whenever you want it," she whispered to me. I was intrigued, Lisa never wanted to do butt stuff but a couple of girls we were with wanted it. I slipped my finger up, putting pressure on her puckered sphincter, keeping pressure on it till I breached her. "Oh fuck," Brie shouted, her eyes rolling back. I pumped her ass with my finger before resuming licking her. It was an odd feeling, her ass muscles clutching my finger as I pleased her, but also exciting.

Brie was moaning incoherently as her stomach flexed and her legs shook next to my head, she was going to cum soon and it was going to be a doozy for her. I pumped my middle finger in and out as fast as her anus allowed me to. I flicked her clit softly, bringing my hand to her lower back to brace her before she popped off. Her back arched and I supported her as her climax was triggered.

"OH! FUCK! DEX! FUCK MY ASS DEX!" Brie shouted at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hit her full force. I lapped up her cum but suddenly she sprayed my chin and covered my shirt in her cum. I had only ever seen a woman squirt in a porno, this was surreal. "OH! OOOHH! FUCK! I LOVE YOU!" she screamed again.

1...89101112...15