Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both close to cumming, my balls were to the boiling point, her pussy was clenching down on me. "Oh fuck Brie, I'm cumming!" I shouted out.

"FUCK! ME TOO!" Brie cried out with me. Her pussy spasmed and I began cumming inside her. I ejaculated so hard inside her. I felt my cock pulse inside her, filling her cunt with my seed. Brie was bouncing on me so wildly I thought she would pull something or break something or break me, but she didn't stop. Our bodies slapped so loudly together as our orgasms raged through both of us. My heart was beating so fast, our moans were so loud it drowned out anything else. I focused solely on our pleasure as Brie took several more bounces on me before finally slamming down one last time. She shuddered on my cock before collapsing forward on me.

Brie was breathing heavily and I was with her. My cock was softening and after a minute it fell out of her. Brie groaned when it popped out, and I felt our cum leaking out of her and over me. We dozed together, spent after our morning escapade. The next time I woke up the sun was filtering in through the blinds.

Brie was still on top of me, sleeping peacefully, this was pleasant but I needed to move. I tried rolling her off of me but she stirred awake when I did. "Hey you," Brie whispered to me as she woke up.

"Sorry I have to get up," I told her, kissing her on the forehead.

"It's ok, I do too, but you go first, I'm probably going to be a minute or two," Brie told me, stretching on the bed. I smiled at her before going into the bathroom. I did my business and came out, Brie was sitting on the bed, rubbing her eyes. She smiled at me before heading into the bathroom herself. I laid back down in bed and waited for Brie to come back. Once she was out, she shed her lingerie, hauling her suitcase out. When she opened it I saw the assorted other pieces of lingerie in there. I gave a surprised and horny look at the case.

"Oh you see these?" Brie asked, bending over, flashing me her ass and pussy as she pulled something out. It was a black bodysuit, with a sheer middle portion and straps around where her ass would be. "I could wear something different every day for a month, and there wouldn't be a repeat."

"Goddamn," I whispered looking it over.

"Plus there are more pretty things out there for me to wear for you," Brie explained, putting the piece back and the white lingerie in a separate bag. She climbed back into bed with me. We cuddled for a bit before deciding to make breakfast. It felt so natural to be around her, Brie made everything fun. She danced naked in the kitchen as we cooked, we laughed and joked after breakfast. Brie decided we should go for a walk, so we went to shower separately, which was something I'd want to change soon. I dressed in loose clothes as Brie put on the cute sundress with cartoon ice cream over it. Before we left Brie stopped at the door, flashing up her skirt. She wore a set of panties that had little ice cream cones on. "Want a lick?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I grabbed her and kissed her roughly. Brie kissed back but shoved me off of her, giving me a smirk. Wagging her finger at me before we headed out. Walking to the park we held hands, walking the path through for a bit. We sat on a bench and enjoyed the day, but I spotted dark clouds coming in.

"There's going to be a storm tonight," I told her pointing at the clouds.

"Are you sure?" Brie asked looking out into the sky.

"I've been here for over four years, Brie, I know when a storm is rolling in from the water," I explained to her, she rolled her eyes and pushed against me. "Hey, you live here too now you know."

"I could live anywhere, as long as you're with me," Brie told me.

"I should go get some pancakes," I started.

"Why?" Brie asked me, giving me a look.

"Cause you're pumping me so full of sap, we should put it to good use," I told her laughing.

"You jerk," Brie pushed me off the bench and I rolled onto the grass, continuing to laugh. After a moment I pulled her down with me. "Whoa!" She squealed as I grabbed her and held her close. She giggled on top of me till we looked into each other's eyes. "I hate you," she pouted at me.

"Shut up, you love me." I shot back before kissing her. She growled into the kiss but we grew more passionate before long. The kiss was getting heated, as my hands were starting to creep to her ass.

"Hey get a room!" A grumbly old man complained as he walked by. "Damn young people, running around screwing all over the place."

"Come on, let's find someplace private," Brie stated getting off me, helping pull me up with her. We rushed off into the park, Brie spotted a stand of trees that looked private. We looked around making sure we weren't spotted as we entered it. It was darker as the trees and bushes blocked out the sun. We were probably not the first people to discover this place, as it looked like someone hacked away a decent spot in the branches, so two people could have room to fool around.

We started kissing passionately, as I slipped the dress off her shoulders so I could access her tits. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Brie wasn't wearing a bra and I began to fondle breasts. Squeezing them roughly, pinching her nipples, and digging my fingers into the soft flesh. Brie groaned with pleasure into the kiss, our tongues dueling for control, pushing into each other's mouths.

I suddenly broke the kiss, turned Brie around, shoved up her skirt, and pulled her panties down her legs. "Oh Dex, what are you doing?" She hissed quietly at me, I dropped to my knees and dove my tongue into her cunt, answering her question. "Oh fuck, this is so naughty. I love it!" She squealed as I began to eat out her pussy from behind. I gripped her soft hips as I shoved my face into her wet mound. Licking her outer lips, wiggling my tongue inside her, I tapped her clit with my fingers after getting them wet. "Shit Daddy, I need to get fucked," Brie moaned at me quietly.

"As you wish," I told her standing up, I quickly pulled my shorts and underwear down, I was already rock hard for her. I tapped my cock against her, getting a little wet before I shoved my whole cock inside her.

"Fuck!" Brie shouted, but covered her mouth quickly. "Daddy you weren't supposed to be so rough with me," she hissed in a playful tone.

"Do you want me to fuck you or not," I joked with her.

Brie leaned back to bring me closer, my hands on her tits. "God, drill me already Daddy," she whined at me. I chuckled before I started to pound her pussy, roughly squeezing her breasts. Brie yelped before regaining control of herself. Our bodies slapped together, her cunt was already dripping from my efforts to eat her out and it was so easy to start fucking her hard. Brie moaned from clenched teeth, trying to hold back her verbal excitement. It was hard for me too, her pussy was amazing and I was so filled with lust it took so much effort not to howl out in pleasure.

As I fucked her harder, Brie had to clamp a hand over her mouth as she was screaming in pleasure. Her cunt was flexing on my cock, my balls were slapping her clit, and I gripped her hair for leverage.

"Fucking cum for me, be my good little girl," I growled lowly at her. "I want you to fucking explode on my cock, Brie, be my good little slut and fucking cum already," I continued to tell her in her ear. I fucked her hard and fast, till her pussy was spasming. Her body shook almost violently as she started cumming. I gave her several hard thrusts before my own orgasm reached me. Firing more cum into her wanting pussy, I gritted my teeth harshly so I wouldn't cry out as my climax reached its peak. Soon her cunt was overflowing with our cum and we both fell to the ground as our sex wore us both out. We both laid in the scattered leaves and dirt, trying to catch our breaths. Brie rolled over and I wrapped my arm around her. After a few minutes, Brie kneeled over me and sucked the cum off my cock, getting me mostly hard again.

"Oh! Daddy is hard again?" She asked me in a mock tone, giving me a soft few strokes.

"You bring out the best, or worst in me," I told her with a chuckle.

"Well you should cover up, or I'll be forced to take advantage of you again." Brie squeezed me a little with a giggle. I shooed her away from my cock and stood up with her. We brushed off the dirt and leaves from each other while we got dressed again. I scouted out the area, making sure no one was around as we snuck out of the tree stand. We giggled and shared looks as we walked home. I know my cum was deep inside her and Brie kept giving me naughty looks before looking at her feet.

That night we relaxed, Brie took a shower when we got home, but we simply enjoyed being together. Nothing else sexy happened that day, we were too tired to enjoy anything. Brie had fallen asleep on me as we watched TV that night as I had a few drinks after dinner. I carried her to bed again, and we went immediately to sleep. I woke up very refreshed the next day, but Brie wasn't with me. I looked around and found a note with my name on it.

Hey, I went out with Alex for a bit, I am getting you something for your time away from me, but it's a surprise. Be good today and you'll get a nice treat later Daddy.

-Love Brie

I wondered what she was up to, with Alex it was bound to be interesting that's for sure. I cooked a quick breakfast and cleaned up the apartment for a bit. It was boring without her around though, shit I couldn't last a couple of hours without her, how was I going to handle six weeks? Well, it would be rehab, not a vacation so I'd probably be busy. I was wondering about the coming weeks when Brie sent me a text message.

Brie- Hey are you up sexy?

Me- Nothing, I cleaned up a bit. Board and lonely without you, love.

Brie- Awww sorry baby, I'm planning a special evening for us, so just stay busy.

Me- I'm trying babe, I'm trying.

I was bored, I was normally working and usually too tired or too drunk to worry about what I was doing with my time. With Brie around, she kept me too busy to worry about anything else since I just wanted to keep her entertained. Also, the sex helped.

I chuckled to myself thinking about her incredible body and her cunt that felt like heaven every time I was inside her. Fuck I was getting hard thinking about pounding her tight little body. I thought about jerking my cock but I didn't want to waste it. I was beginning to wish I had another hobby, or video games or something. I wasted too much of my time getting drunk but it was a good time waster.

I growled as I wanted to pour myself a drink but thought against it. I changed into some of my old workout clothes and started to do push-ups. I use to work out a lot a few years ago, it helped with work and Lisa never complained. I kept pretty fit with my current job, don't get me wrong, but it killed a lot of time. I did push-ups and sit-ups for a bit, then I dug out a pair of headphones and went to the park to run. I use to go for miles, but today I barely managed to get a little over a mile before I had to stop. I was busy hacking up a lung and had to sit on a bench to get my breath back. I was pretty disappointed with myself, but it had been years and I am a drunk. Thinking about it I was surprised I got that far.

Once I could I headed home, it had been a couple of hours and I hadn't gotten drunk. That was probably a good thing, I didn't want to disappoint Brie again. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to see Alex in the kitchen. She was in a black halter top dress and fishnets. She was surprised to see me come in.

"Hey, I need to stop you right there," she told me, stepping up to me.

"Huh, what's going on?" I asked looking past her for Brie, who was nowhere to be seen.

"It's a surprise!" Brie shouted from the bedroom.

"What are you two up to now?" I asked Alex, shooting her a look.

Alex smirked at me. "Like she said, it's a surprise." She chided me with a poke to my ribs.

"Come on, give me a hint," I whined at her. "I'm not big on surprises."

"You will be on this one Skip, she must love a lot for what she just did and paid for," Alex complained, folding her arms.

"Come on, tell me I'll act surprised," I continued to whine.

"You have no poker face, just be in suspense," Alex was not charmed by me.

"Fine, can I get some water?" I asked her before Brie popped out, she looked like she just got out of the shower.

Brie was wearing a short silk robe and was drying her hair. "Hey, where were you?"

"I decided to work out to kill some time. Where were you two," I asked her, hoping she'd tell me.

"It's a sexy surprise," she scolded me playfully, coming up to me so we could kiss. Her tongue immediately forced its way into my mouth and we played together for a moment before Brie broke apart. "OK, I'm going to change and we can continue with our day," Brie explained before prancing back to the bedroom. We hung out the rest of the day together, had a nice dinner, and spent quite a while talking. Brie had poured me a drink, less than I normally would have but I wanted to drink less too.

I would have liked to recount the next few days but it was a blur, once Brie discovered I worked out regularly that helped keep me busy during the day. It was five days of morning workouts and runs, I learned that Brie could cook almost professionally. We didn't get dirty, we showered together a few times, but that just led to Brie sucking me off once. It was the day before I would check in and it was four days before she started school that we had a great day.

We woke up early, Brie had gotten used to sleeping naked in our bed these days. I would usually cop a feel, grabbing a large breast or a handful of her ass as we woke up. Today was no different, I had a handful of her left breasts as she stirred awake.

"Mmmm, I'll never get tired of this," Brie moaned aloud, still sleepy.

"Get tired of what," I asked, swirling the nipple around in my palm.

"You playing with me," she told me. We were spooning with Brie's fabulous ass pressed against me.

"Well I'll never get tired of playing with you," I told her, pinching the nipple.

"Are we making pancakes with all that sap," she joked with me.

I growled as I flipped her forward and spanked her ass roughly. "Oh Daddy," she groaned as I left a red handprint on her beautiful pale cheek. "Oh I've been bad Daddy, I haven't let you have access to my pussy the last couple of days. I think I need a spanking Daddy," she moaned at me.

I chuckled darkly as I pulled her so she was over my knees. I rubbed her supple cheeks before laying a hard hand slap on her other cheek. Brie moaned aloud, gripping the blanket. She shook her big ass back at me and I gave her another smack.

"Oh Daddy," Brie moaned aloud again. "Oh you're making me wet," she whispered. I gave her two hard smacks. "FUCK!" She cried out as I turned her cheeks to a bright red color from my hand. "Goddamn Daddy, I need your cock," she told me. Turning her red cheeks toward me as she started stroking my cock, then slid down to start sucking me. I got hard quickly, with her efforts, but with her pussy shoved in my face I needed to taste her amazing cunt. Brie had my cock in her mouth when I started to lick her. "OWOWOWWO!" She moaned on my cock sending a shiver through my cock and up my spine.

"God I love licking your cunt Brie," I told her before diving back into her lips.

Brie pulled off my cock to reach back and pull my head into her harder. "Yes Dex, don't ever stop licking my cunt! I fucking love it!" She cried out as I stuck my tongue inside her. "Oh fuck," she howled as my tongue wiggled inside her. Brie moaned and wailed in pleasure as I tongue fucked her for a few minutes. She released me and scrambled forward, getting into reverse cowgirl Brie plunged my cock into her.

"Fuck Brie," I exclaimed as her pussy engulfed my cock.

"God, why am I giving this up for weeks?!" she cried as Brie started to ride me, bouncing hard on my manhood.

"Small price," I told her, gripping her hips as I started thrusting into her.

"Damnit!" she howled out as I started moving in time with her. "Promise me you'll get better!"

"I promise," I shouted back as our bed rocked with our fucking.

"Promise me you'll love me forever!"

"I fucking love you so much! Now and forever!" I told her, I was going almost all the way out and slamming back in rapidly. This was rather frantic for us, but it felt so incredible I wasn't complaining.

"Goddamn it! I fucking love you!" Brie cried out, her back arching and her pussy clamped down as she started to cum. Her orgasm forced my own and I started firing blasts of my seed into her. I raised and slammed her down several more times as I felt my hot cum fill her up. Finally, Brie shuddered violently on top of me before falling back, I rolled us both over, my cock slipped out of her and she moaned. "Fuck I wanted to feel you inside me for a bit longer."

"Well anytime you want me, I'm yours," I whispered to her.

"Sap!" She mocked me and I gave her a smack on the ass. Brie giggled and thrust her ass into me. We cuddled for a while longer before getting up, both of us getting into the shower. We washed and fondled each other under the hot spray but didn't go farther than that. We got out, dried, and dressed at Brie's request. "Yay!" she cried out as we ate breakfast. "Ok, so Alex is coming over in an hour, I need you gone for a bit," Brie explained to me.

"What are you two up to?" I asked her with narrow eyes.

"Something special, it will get you through your time away from me," Brie explained again, just giving me her damned smile. I'd fight hell and heaven to see that smile.

"Alright, alright, I'll go for a run then," I told her.

"Good, I'll text you when you can come back," she explained, cleaning up after us. I grumbled and let my food settle before getting into my workout clothes. I did some of my workout before Brie shooed me out the door ten minutes before Alex was supposed to show up. I went to the park and did some laps, it was getting easier to run but years of not doing it left me wanting to cut out my lungs after a mile or so now. I hacked and wheezed on a park bench as I tried catching my breath.

Christ, how can I fuck Brie senseless but I can barely run a mile. Thoughts for later as Brie texted me to come back. I walked back home wondering what was in store for me. Sadly it was two giggling girls in the living room. They looked at me and both of them giggled again, that was probably trouble.

"Hey babe," Brie greeted me.

"Hey stud," Alex greeted me and Brie shoved her shoulder a bit. They both giggled again. Alex was in a black dress with cute skulls and crossbones across it, dark purple nylons, and matching Mary Janes. Brie had changed into a tight pink and black tank top, short pleated skirt, and knee-high socks.

"Ok, now I'm demanding to know what's going on," I told her with a face.

"Oh he's demanding now, I didn't know he was so Dominant," Alex grinned, licking her lips.

"God," Brie complained as she stood up and came to me. We kissed deeply for a minute before she pulled me into the bedroom."Take a quick shower and come out in just a towel," Brie explained to me.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"No questions, just get it done," she told me pushing me into the bathroom. I sighed as she walked away. I shed my clothes and got clean, what the hell are they up to? This was starting to bug me, but I took a deep breath before wrapping the towel around my waist. Coming out both girls looked up at me. Brie started blushing as she slid to the floor, Alex patted the seat next to her.

I raised an eyebrow before coming over to sit next to her. "Good boy," Alex cooed at me. "I do like a man who can follow orders."