Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was banging coming from the floor. I pulled Brie down and had her scream into my shoulder. Her orgasm lasted longer than I expected, her moans and cries of pleasure lasted just as long. I hugged her tightly as she shook from aftershocks, Brie mewed into my ear. I took her into the bedroom and set her down before going to wash up. I shed my soaked t-shirt and put it in the hamper. Brie was already asleep when I was finished. I crawled into bed with her, cuddling with her before I passed out myself.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Fucking alarm, I grumbled as I turned and shut it off. We had to get moving, the school was generous in allowing us to move Brie into the dorms but we only had a couple of hours. We both got dressed and loaded up the truck, heading over to the school. The administration allowed us to park by the freight elevator around the back. A campus cop was there to greet us, he told us he was just here to make sure no one else bothered us.

"Hey good lookin' what's cookin'?" Alex asked coming up with Katie. Alex was in a shirt and shorts, Katie was in a long sundress.

"Hey we're here to help," Katie told us with a smile.

"Awesome! Here, we're up on the second floor," Brie told them excitedly. We started to haul her things up in the elevator and into the dorm. It was a decent size, two full-sized beds, two desks, two tiny closets but with some room. It didn't take nearly as long to move her in as I first figured, but I was happy to have the extra help. Even with it being a little awkward with Katie, it came to a head when we were alone in the elevator going down.

"Hey, I meant to call you," I started but Katie just shook her head and smiled at me.

"It's cool, I'm not surprised honestly," Katie reassured me. "The way Alex explained it to me I was surprised we even got that far."

"I know, I am sorry," I was still trying to apologize.

"It's cool, we had a fun time that's all I was expecting. I'm not out for a relationship at the moment anyway. I wouldn't mind a fuck buddy, but it seems Brie has your hands full," Katie stated as the elevator opened and I spotted Brie at the truck. I couldn't help but smile. "Maybe in the future, we can all have a little, or a lot of fun together," Katie spoke quietly to me as we exited.

Before we finished, we helped Alex move some of her things up into the room, the big and heavy things. Which was fine, the cop didn't care and it would be easier for Alex to move the remainder of her stuff later. As a group we went out for lunch, having a pretty good time. I had a couple of beers, I was checking into the rehab center in a couple more days. I also couldn't go cold turkey right out of the gate, at least without a medical professional close at hand.

Brie squeezed my thigh at lunch, knowing that I was going for help soon. We hung out for a while longer, but Alex and Katie left us to have dinner by ourselves. We went home to change and shower before going back to the steak house. Brie wore a sexy black dress, the skirt was just below her ass cheeks, the cleavage dip almost reached her belly button as it was a halter top that showed off her back. Brie wore a black pair of fishnets with designs of wings across them and a sexy pair of pumps. How in the hell did I get so lucky?

She made sure I was dressed nicely too, in a button-down shirt, dress pants, and even broke out my good shoes. We had a nice evening out, Brie gave me little kisses and touches during the date but we didn't do anything really risky. I drove us home with Brie cuddled against me. I parked and opened the door for her.

"What a gentleman," she told me stepping down, I held her hand and she took me up the stairs. Brie stopped us at the door, I had given her a spare key and she opened the door, before turning around to face me.

Her shy side came back as she looked at the floor. I knew she wanted to say something to me, so I gripped her chin softly and had her look up at me. "What's the matter, sweetie?" I asked, she smiled at me when I called her sweetie.

"Dexter, I know it might not happen for real, but it could, but I don't want to take that risk." She was stumbling over her words, I kissed her softly to get her mind straight. Brie took a breath and smiled at me. "I want tonight to be special, like, really special. Like... wedding night special," she finally told me.

I felt my heart raced as she spoke those words. "Um, are you sure? I mean it could happen, technically." I told her but Brie just nodded her head.

"I know, but it being official would be interesting. So I want tonight to be just like that. We had a great dinner, and I want you to carry me over the threshold, and we'll have a, hopefully, amazing night," Brie told me, her eyes looking up into mine, piercing my soul and hardening my cock. I didn't speak, I simply picked her up in my arms. Brie squealed with shock but sighed happily as she nuzzled into my chest. "Take me back to the bed," she whispered to me.

"As you wish," I whispered back, taking her into the apartment. No our apartment. I kicked the door closed. I carried my love into our bedroom, placing her down on the bed, Brie gave me such a sexy look. I was already fully hard when I climbed on top of her as she kissed me passionately. Brie wrapped her legs around me as her hands ran across my body, I held myself up with one hand while my free hand ran down a leg and grabbed her ass with a rough grope.

"Oh god!" Brie moaned breaking our make-out session to catch her breath. "Wait," she told me pushing me back some.

"What's wrong, did I do something?" I asked her suddenly concerned I'd hurt her or something.

"No, fuck no! We are going to make love as long as we can stand tonight, but there was something special I wanted to do tonight," Brie told me rolling us over. "So let me get ready and you get naked." Brie kissed me deeply before she grabbed one of her suitcases and took it with her into the bathroom.

What was she planning? I asked myself but got out of bed and shed my clothes. I sat back on the bed, throwing the blanket over my crotch, not that it mattered. I was so hard I was pitching a tent with the blanket anyway. I waited for what felt like forever for Brie to come out. I was nervous, I shouldn't have been, we basically did everything so far but this. It just felt right, but wrong at the same time, this was my niece after all, but she loved me. I loved her too, that's what mattered to me, but doubts crept into my mind, maybe this was a mistake after all. Maybe this was wrong after all, the lust had just gotten to me. I could backpedal, Brie would understand, maybe not right away but-.

The door to the bathroom opened and Brie came out, bathed in light, as I looked at her all my doubts flew out of my head. Brie had quickly curled her hair, done up some light makeup, painting her lips light pink with matching eye shadow. She wore a lacy see-thru white pearl bra, a pearly white waist cincher with straps. The straps held up her white lacy stockings with hearts on them, and a lacy top. A tiny white silk thong covered her mound.

Brie did a three-sixty for me, showing me everything. My jaw had dropped and I couldn't speak. She took it as a bad thing and looked sad for a moment. "Don't you like it?" Brie asked with a worried look on her face. I tossed the blanket back, my hard cock on display as I got up. I walked to her, pulled her to me roughly. I grabbed her head and pulled her into the hottest kiss I'd ever had. Brie moaned loudly into my mouth as I wrapped her legs around my waist, picking her up and bring her back to the bed. I set her down with me on top of her as we kissed roughly, passionately, a kiss full of love, a love we shared.

Our hands were over each other, soon Brie's bra was gone, and I slid down to suck on those amazing breasts. "Oh Daddy," she moaned as I started to lick at the hard nub and the piercing. Brie took the back of my head and shoved her tit into my face. I enjoyed sucking and licking her breast, tasting her skin, nibbling on the nipple and tender flesh. I did the same to the other, taking my time giving both her breasts equal amounts of time. "God I can't believe we are doing this," Brie stated in a lusty whisper.

"Well we've been pleasing each other for a few days now," I told her sliding back up to resume kissing her.

"Still," Brie started as she broke the kiss. "You're my fantasy Dex, I never thought we'd actually be here. Be with you, but fuck you're sexy. I can't believe you want me too," Brie moaned, my hands fondling her breasts.

"I want you," I growled at her. "I want you now, I want you after, I'll want you tomorrow. I want you forever Brie," I whispered to her finally.

Brie's face turned into such a smile, before turning to lustily wanting. "Take me Dex, take me all night, please. I need you inside me," Brie moaned, wrapping me with her arms and legs.

"As you wish," I whispered again. Kissing her passionately again we rubbed our bodies together. I could feel her wetness coming through her thong, I was so hard for her. I practically had to peel Brie off me, so I could slip my hand down and slide the tiny silk thong off her. It was soaked through at this point, she was so hot and sticky. I could smell the heaven between her legs as she was ready for me. I ran the wet thong across my nose, in front of Brie's face. She bit her lip and shook with anticipation. Brie gripped my cock, running it along her pussy lips to get it wet. I tapped the cock head against her, her lips parted and I was so close to heaven.

"Wait Dex," I stopped suddenly. Brie took my head in her hands. "I love you," she whispered to me, giving me that small, complete kiss again. She searched my eyes for my response. "I'll always love you."

"I love you too Brie, I always will," I whispered back to her.

I saw two tears roll down her face. "I just had to be sure Dex," another small kiss, it was complete, loving, but so fucking sexy. I pressed harder and pierced her treasure, slipping in easily. "Oh FUCK yes!" Brie moaned as I was halfway inside her. This was magic, I can't believe this was happening but I was inside Brie's tight, wet, pussy. My Brie's pussy.

"You're magic," I moaned to her.

Brie smirked at me, that sexy smirk of hers. "You're just saying that cause your wonderful cock is inside me." She whispered to me. I pumped a little, causing Brie to quiver under me. "Shit, you're fucking me, Dex."

"I'm making love to you," I told her, sliding in and out of her slowly. "Because I fucking love you, with all my heart."

"Keep fucking talking like that I'm going to cum on your cock," Brie groaned at me.

"Fuck your tight," I grunted at her.

"That's 'cause you're too big," Brie whined at me. I was starting to speed up inside her. "Oh but it feels so perfect." Brie was running her hands over my back and through my hair. "Make my dreams come true," she whispered to me.

"Yes, my love," I whispered back. No more words, I focused on getting my Brie to cum for me. I pumped her at a steady rate, her breasts smacking against my chest, her legs around my waist. The nylons felt amazing, her waist cincher felt amazing. She felt amazing, period.

"OH DEX!" She cried out as our bodies slapped together. I continued to grunt with effort, pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her cunt. We were getting loud and sloppy, my balls slapping against her, sweat covered our bodies, moaning echoing throughout the room. I was panting loudly, I focused my mind and body, my whole existence on pleasing the woman under me currently. "DEX! Fuck! Oh, I'm getting there! Please Dex! I'm so close!"

I nodded at her, my eyes closed as I did everything to not cum right there. I kept up my pace, trying to continue to hit the right spot. Her pussy was flexing against me, wanting me, needing me to please her. I knew I couldn't last too much longer, I just needed to...

"YES! YES! I'M CUMMING DEX! OH, YOU'RE MAKING ME! FUCK DEX!" Brie shouted at the top of her lungs. I faintly heard banging again, but it was too late.

"FUCK BRIE! I'M CUMMING WITH YOU!" I shouted with her as I started to cum seconds after her. I pumped my seed inside her over and over again. Our mutual cum was hot, sticky, and was being pushed in and out of her as I kept railing her. Our bodies shook together, her legs clamped down on me, her hands gripped my shoulders, her fingers digging into me.

This was the single most intense orgasm of my life, I felt like we were coming forever. Her pussy was squeezing and flexing on my cock, milking every last drop from my balls. I kept pumping till I reached the crescendo, slamming into my love one last time. She held me inside her as I shuddered, the last of my cum filling her pussy. My arms were shaking terribly and Brie whimpered and moaned under me. I tried to get off her but she held me inside her.

Brie pulled me down and I collapsed on top of her, she just held me tightly against her. We panted together, Brie would give me little kisses, and whispers of love and fulfillment in my ear. "I love you," "thank you," "I'll be with you forever," she told me. When I could move again, I turned my head to kiss her.

"I'm crushing you," I whispered to her.

"No you're not, you're comfortable on me," Brie whispered to me. Kissing me this time.

"Still, I don't want to fall asleep on you."

"Mmmm, not a bad idea, but I think you're right." I rolled off of her when she finally let me go. Brie rolled over and covered me with an arm and a leg. "God, your cum is leaking out of me," she told me.

"Oh shit," I stated suddenly. "I came inside you." I moved to get up but Brie pushed me back down.

"It's ok, I'm on birth control, and have morning-after pills. I've taken precautions," she told me, kissing my chest lightly.

"Still that was reckless," I told her.

"Maybe, but I wanted our first time to be just like this," Brie explained. "Don't worry, it will all work out."

"I just don't want to explain to your parents how I knocked you up, at least not until we tell them about us," I replied kissing her forehead.

"We have time before anything like that has to happen," Brie reassured me, continuing to kiss my chest. She ran her hand gently over my chest and abs, tickling the soft hair. "Are we really?" Brie asked me suddenly.

"Are we what?" I asked back, looking down at her, playing with my hair.

Brie didn't speak, she just kept running her hand over me. "Are we really going to tell everyone?" she whispered to me.

I thought about it for a good minute. This was a tricky situation we'd found ourselves in, our family would probably not be as considerate as we'd hope. I was lost in thought till I noticed Brie had stopped caressing me and turned her head to look up at me. I looked down at her, those emeralds for eyes looked into me. She wanted to know, needed to know what I thought.

"We should tell them, in time," Brie nodded at me. "I don't care what they'll think as long as we're together."

Brie smiled brightly at me, god I'll never get tired of seeing that smile. "I fucking love you," she told me before leaning up to kiss me deeply. "Let's get some sleep, I'm tired," Brie told me, snuggling on me. I managed to pull the blanket over us and fell right to sleep, happy, the happiest I had been in a long, long time.

My head was fuzzy, I had to be dreaming, right? I was grilling, out on our patio, ice tea in my hand. I flipped the burgers, they were starting to cook up nicely on the grill. Kids squealed as they ran around the backyard, water balloons sailed through the air, popping on the ground and small children alike.

"I hope you're playing nicely!" Brie called out stepping out of the house. She was wearing a pink sundress with daisies across it. "How are they coming honey?" Brie asked hugging me from behind.

"Almost ready, a good burger takes a little time," I responded, enjoying her warmth against me.

"I love that my man can cook," she stated nuzzling against me.

"Well I love you," I told her happily. I was happy, very happy, the happiest I had ever been.

I told you, Lisa's voice spoke in my head. I shook my head and the dream became hazy. This is what I want for you, to be happy. So be happy with her Dex.

"But I don't want to forget you, you saved me," I said aloud.

Now Brie is here to save, she's willing to give up everything for you. Be no less willing to give up everything for her and you'll be saved again. Her voice told me, starting to fade away. I'll always love you Dex, but now is your time to love another...

I was startled awake, out of breath, and panicked as I looked around. I was in the apartment, our home, in our bed. Our bed. That thought brought a smile to my face.

Brie shifted as she laid on top of me. My smile deepened as I looked down at my sleeping Brie, my savior. Lisa was gone, I had lamented that long enough. I was so in love with Brie, it ached in my heart, but with need. I wanted to kiss her, touch her, make love to her, fuck her.

I groaned quietly as I felt my cock harden, her soft thigh was pressed against my manhood as it rose. Brie moaned softly, before looking up at me with hazy eyes.

"Someone's eager," she whispered to me.

"Can you blame me after last night?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"God you made me cum so hard," Brie replied, straddling my growing cock, she was still in the lingerie from last night. She braced herself against my chest as she ran her pussy against me slowly. "Fuck, how did this monster fit inside me?" Brie wondered aloud, her lips were getting wet and slick as she became excited.

"Ugh," I grunted as a shiver run up my spine. We had barely started and I already wanted to cum inside her again. "I want you, Brie," I moaned to her. My hands gripping her hips before sliding up her body and groping her heavy breasts. "My god you're beautiful." I moaned as she ground her pussy against me.

Brie gave me her sexy smirk. "You're just saying that cause we're going to fuck," she told me, slipping up so my cock was positioned between her legs.

"I'm saying that because you are," I grunted when she pushed down and I slipped inside her again. "You're the sexist woman ever."

"Second sexist," she whispered to me, leaning down to kiss me gently. "It's ok, as long as I have you now."

"Always," I moaned as she pushed down on me. "I'll always love you," I told her before I gripped the back of her head and kissed her roughly. Brie slid all the way down and I was engulfed in her once again.

Brie broke the kiss and gave me a hungry look. "Let's fuck," she moaned at me, raising back up. Brie started to slide up and down on my shaft. I groaned as I was in heaven again, god her pussy was amazing. I resumed playing her breasts, Brie bit her lip as she sped up. I played with her while she bounced gently on me. I never wanted to stop playing with her body, her breasts filled my hands, her cunt was tight around my cock, even her hands on my chest holding her up felt so good. She completed me, I knew that now.

"Fuck your cock is good," Brie grunted as she fully sat on my cock, I shuddered when I was fully inside her. After a few seconds, Brie started to bounce on me again. Her back arched as she ran a hand through her hair, as her free hand tweaked her nipple. I put my hands on her thighs to help steady her. Brie's stomach muscles flexed as she moved on me, fuck it was sexy to watch. I can't believe this sexy creature wanted me, but here she was, giving me such pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me, Brie, I want to cum inside you!" I howled out.

"Yes Daddy, I want that too," Brie moaned to me. "God I want to feel that beautiful cock fire your hot jizz inside me again. I want it to fill me up, I want to cum on your cock. I want to shake with pleasure on top of you. I want you to fuck me every day, in every way! FUCK! I'm your's Dex! However, you want me!" Brie cried out, throwing her head back and bouncing nonstop on me.

1...910111213...15