Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes but smiled as I went to change. I took the time to think and be a little impressed by the large wet spot on me and the gallon of cum in my boxer briefs. This seemed to be going fast, wasn't it? I mean I'm a widower and a drunk and I don't know if I can move on. She needs to be aware of all of this, I was sure of it.

I put on clean clothes and went to the living room. Brie pointed to the couch opposite her and gave me an expectant look. I smirked at her as I sat down on the couch, Brie gave me a hungry look, but I wagged my finger at her.

"Ok, ok, I'm here, ready to talk to you," Brie told me.

"Thank you," I started. "Brie I, uh," I paused as I looked at her smiling face. "This seemed much easier in my head."

"It always does, doesn't it?" Brie asked me, she moved the chair closer so she could reach out and take my hand. "What are you afraid of?"

I looked into her eyes, those lovely emeralds that pierced my soul. "Everything," I told her. "Our family, your family, the world, my drinking, what would Lisa think," I rambled out. "Fuck everything, your father is going to try and kill me."

"And I'll stop him," Brie told me. "Fuck him, fuck them, fuck everyone. I am saying 'fuck' a lot right?" We both giggled at each other. "Look, we can run off and live in a hut in the rainforest for as much as I care about what everyone else thinks. Yes, fuck them all, if it's only us I'd be happy."

"What about your siblings? Your parents, friends?" I asked her.

"Well Steph and Thomas will come around, they love you. Hell, Steph backed me up when I told everyone I wanted to come out here for school." I started to think about who she may have told about why she really wanted to come out. "She doesn't know," Brie informed me, I swear she could read my mind. "Alex knows, Sharon knows, and I'm fairly certain my mom knows."

"Fuck," I hissed.

"Uncle..." Brie paused watching my reaction, when she spoke it was a breathy whisper. "Dex," and it felt like a weight had been lifted off of us. "Dex, she warned me about you, because she is worried about you and wants me to be happy. I know my mother can be two-faced, but when it comes to us kids, she just wants the best."

"And I am certainly not the best thing for you," I commented back to her.

"That's for me to decide," Brie scolded me. "I can make my own choices, regardless of what other people think. It's my life to fuck up, hopefully with you." That damned smile of hers.

"Ok but we have to slow down for a little bit, you don't really know me," I continued with my argument but I regretted it as soon as it left my mouth.

Brie's eyes narrowed, and I knew trouble was not far behind. "So the weekends you took me out for ice cream after dinner, the times we walked in the park to see the sunset, all the times you protected me from the monsters I thought were in my closet. I know exactly who you are," Brie told me.

"Not from the last few years," I shot back.

"I'm not going to make you change, I'm going to ask that you do what's best for you like I'm going to do for me." Brie squeezed my hand.

I sighed, stubborn as ever I see. I looked back up into her eyes, she smiled at me, and that was that. We were in this together. I pulled her into my lap and was kissing her the second she made contact with me. It felt so right to me, I'd been fighting this feeling since she came here, but I couldn't fight it any longer. Our tongues touched the second our lips did, Brie moaned happily, hell I moaned with her. I kept my hands at her waist, knowing that if I started to explore I'd be rectifying the crime against sex Brie mentioned earlier.

Brie did not seem to have my restraint as her hands ran through my hair, my beard, she tugged at my shirt so she could run her hands over my chest. When I wouldn't move she just shoved her hands up as far as she could. Brie ran her fingers over my chest, my abs, they reached the waistband of my shorts.

"Wait," I pulled back. "Wait Brie," I stopped her, taking her hands in mine. "I just-."

"If you're still not sure, I swear to god," Brie told me, breathing fire.

"I'm sure," I chuckled reassuring her. "I just am not ready to go there, just yet. Is that ok?"

Brie rolled her eyes at me. "I've already played with your cock, you've basically seen me naked. I let you peep on me," Brie told me, giving me a look. I should have known that. "So what's the problem?"

"I just," I paused as I took a breath to collect myself. "I want it to be right, I want it to be love, not lust."

Brie sighed and nodded her head. "You're right, you're right," she agreed. Giving me a little kiss. "I actually planned it out differently but you were being an asshat."

"Sorry," I responded caressing her cheek.

"You should be," Brie groaned. "I should be enjoying crazy sex right now, but I will move as fast or as slow as you want us to." Brie ran her finger over the scar on my jaw, she looked hesitant for a moment. "I want to call you just Dex, is that ok?" Her voice was barely a whisper as she searched my face for an answer.

"I'd love that," I told her, smiling at her.

Brie smiled at me before giving me the sexist smirk I'd ever seen. "Maybe I can call you Uncle or Daddy when you decide you want to get dirty."

"Oh fuck..." I blurted out.

I leaned forward for her, but she leaned back. "Not yet, you wanted to wait," Brie told me before standing, she turned her back to me. "By the way," she pulled up her skirt to flash me her bare ass. "I didn't bother putting anything else on."

"How do you know how to get me going?" I grumbled at her.

Brie clicked her tongue at me. "Guys are easy, it's girls you have to know what you're doing," she told me turning back around.

"Come on, find some clothes I want to go out and celebrate," Brie told me, pulling the skirt up to just below her pussy. "I'd hurry up if I were you, don't want to keep me out all night."

I took a deep breath before getting up, I tried to pass her but Brie stopped me, pulled my head to hers. Touching our foreheads together, we didn't say anything or kiss, or anything. It was just closeness. I had forgotten how much I missed that.

Just as suddenly as we were together, she pushed me off her, making the motion of pointing at her watch. I sighed as I walked to my bedroom, changing my clothes quickly. Once I left the room it was a whirlwind as Brie rushed us out and before I knew it we were driving to the Thai restaurant I had mentioned before. Driving there Brie had taken my hand in her's.

Once we got there, it was trying new food. I wasn't much for Thai but a woman I had a date with years ago was. Suddenly Brie was ordering what felt like everything off the menu. It was fun watching her try to feed me food with chopsticks, which failed about eight times before she switched to a fork. A lot of it was good but spicy, I wasn't great with spicy and with three glasses of milk consumed in the process, along with some drinks for me. Laughing, jokes, remembering old times, and talking, it was the best date I'd had in years, even with some side-eye from Brie as I had my drinks. We gathered up the leftovers and headed back home, putting the leftovers in the fridge.

"Hey, is there a park near here?" Brie asked, leaning against the counter as I closed the fridge. "It's almost sunset, I was hoping we could catch it."

"There's one within walking distance of here if you don't mind," I informed her.

"Goodie, let's find a blanket." Brie rushed into the bedroom and my closet, by the time I remembered where I kept the extra ones, she was back with it. "Let's go," Brie told me excitedly. I lead her to the park, there was a nice little hill that faced the west. We laid the blanket down and laid together on it. I wrapped my arm around Brie, her head on my shoulder. We watched the sun paint colors across the sky as it descended below the buildings.

"The park closes at dusk," I told her.

"Yea cause neither of us have broken the law before," Brie shot back with a chuckle. I growled lightly at her and she giggled before rolling over on top of me. "Want to make out in the park after dark?"

I laughed at her. "Any more rhymes Dr. Seuss?" I joked with her.

Brie rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up and kiss me, I swear if you weren't so sexy," I didn't let her continue as I pulled her down. She moaned as my tongue pushed its way into her mouth, she started to suck my tongue as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Our mouths and tongues played with each other for a time. Brie was rubbing her whole body on mine and it was getting harder to not want more. Especially when Brie had been stroking my cock over my shorts as we got more heated. I was getting close to cumming and I wasn't about to stop her.

Suddenly Brie broke off and rolled off me. "Come on it's getting late." She told me standing up.

"Fuck, seriously?" I groaned.

Brie smirked at me. "You wanted to go slow," she scolded me. Goddam, she was right, still, she didn't have blue ball me. I grumbled as I got up and we folded the blanket before walking back home. Brie didn't say a word as she led me to the bedroom, she stripped me down to my underwear. Brie pushed me down on the bed, spread my legs, and started rubbing my cock over my boxer briefs. I groaned and sighed as she began to play with me.

"Is this better Uncle Dex?" Brie asked me, the sexy way she said Uncle caused my cock to twitch. "Oh someone's excited..." she whispered rubbing her hand over my cock. I was fully hard in no time at all. "Fuck I want to see your cock again," Brie told me, slipping them down and off, my cock sprang straight up. Brie cooed happily as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

"God. Damn." I moaned as she gently started to stroke my cock softly.

"I figure a handjob is still taking things slow?" Brie asked me licking her lips.

"Ugh! That's hard to answer while you're giving me one right now," I complained as she squeezed my cock gently.

"I wouldn't complain if I were you, I can either give you a good cum, or I can break your dick," Brie teased me, running her thumb over my cock head.

"If you break me, you'll be out of luck too," I told her.

Brie put her finger on her chin as she made it look like she was thinking while her hand ran up and down on my dick. "You make a persuasive argument, I guess I'll just have to settle for watching you cum again." Brie's hand sped up on my cock, I groaned pushing my head into the pillow more. "So are you going to cum for me Dex?"

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I felt her other hand cup and play with my balls. "It will be in no time at all if you keep that up!" I groaned louder as her hand continued to speed up.

"Aw, poor Dex, he's practically shaking with need, aren't you baby?" Brie kept teasing me.

"Fuck," I was shaking as she played with me. "Suck my cock," I tried to command her.

Brie stopped what she was doing to show me a devilish grin. "Too fast Dex, just enjoy the handjob," Brie told me before resuming her efforts on my cock and balls. "You can be commanding later, this is for me," Brie informed me.

"Shit Brie," I felt my legs shake as my balls were turning full of cum for her.

"Oh, are you cumming Dex?" Brie mock asked me and I furiously nodded my head to her. "Well we don't want to make a mess I suppose," Brie stated before she leaning down and sucked the head of my cock.

"FUCK!" I cried out as I started to cum. It was even better than earlier as my whole body shook with pleasure. I fired my seed into her wanting mouth, Brie continued to stroke my cock and suck the head milking as much cum out of my balls as she could. I came for what felt like forever, Brie continued to suck and swallow my jizz as it came shooting into her mouth. Finally, I didn't have any more cum for her and Brie released my cock from her grip and 'popped' off my cock. Giving one last swipe of her tongue across the slit of my dick before standing up.

I was in that blissful haze and I could feel myself getting pretty sleepy as well. Brie smiled down at me, she leaned down to kiss my forehead. "Go to sleep Dex, I'll be back in a moment." She stated and I didn't need any more encouragement. I closed my eyes and was passed out in seconds. It had been a long day.

I woke up in the middle of the night, Brie cuddled right next to me, she had changed into her sleep shirt at some point in the night. I smiled as I pushed the hair from her face. She looked so peaceful but I knew she was so devilish at times. Brie had been wanting this for so long, I was suddenly afraid I was going to ruin it for her. The last thing I wanted to do was disappoint her. I ran my finger down her ear and across her chin. Brie smiled with her eyes closed.

"Tease me tomorrow, I'm tired," she whispered in a sleepy grumbled. I kissed her forehead before settling back down and falling swiftly back to sleep. It was morning when I woke up next, I was spooning Brie, her butt pushed against me. I had an arm wrapped around her waist, and I leaned over to smell her hair. "What are you doing creep?" Brie teased me with a giggle.

"Just enjoying being close to you," I told her, my hand slipping under her shirt to feel her soft, but tone, stomach.

"Mmmm," Brie sighed as she rubbed her body against me. "Ok I guess that's fine," Brie stated sarcastically.

"When did you become such a smartass?" I joked with her, exploring her soft tummy.

"I've always been, I just didn't find my voice back then," Brie told me with a snicker. She rotated her nice ass into my groin and I squeezed her, she squealed in delight when I did. "Oh I'm horny as fuck," Brie moaned to me, I started slipping my hand lower but she stopped me. "Ah, ah, ah," she scolded me pulling my hand back up her body. "How about you get a handful of these," she pressed my hand into her breast. Fuck they felt perfect in my hand, the nipple and piercing pressing into my hand. "Mmmm, you play up here, while I finger my clit."

"You're still punishing me, aren't you?" I groaned at her but still groped her breast.

"In a manner," she told me in a husky voice, I felt her arm overlap mine. She started to play with herself, her back arched a little, her ass pressing harder into my crotch. "I fantasized about you for so long, I want to take my time too." Brie groaned as I pinched her nipple roughly. "Oh, fuck. I lost track of how many times I wanted you to come into my room and do naughty things to me."

"Fuck you're so sexy," I whispered back to her.

Brie snickered and moaned again, I reached under her to fondle both breasts. "God, I'd be in my darkroom and picture you coming in, pulling my blanket off, and just take me. We'd be loud, banging my bed up against the wall, rumbling the whole house. I bit through a pillowcase once to stop from shouting your name when I got my first vibe," Brie confessed grunting in pleasure.

"We can play out all those fantasies," I explained, going down to suck on her neck.

"Oh fuck," she shuddered against my body. "We already started doing it, this is one." She confirmed as she started to climax, her whole body shaking next to me. "Fuck! OH FUCK DEX! I'm cumming so hard!" She wailed in her orgasm, riding out the pleasure until she curled into a ball on the bed. Brie was panting heavily as I held her to me, my hands still on her breasts, but only stroking the soft flesh.

Once Brie was able to, she stretched in the bed before rolling over to face me. She pulled me over to kiss her passionately. We made out for a while, getting pretty heated, my cock was harder than a diamond, poking her stomach and the wet panties she still had on. I gave into my lust and started to move on top of her but Brie pushed me off of her.

"Naughty, naughty," she told me before rolling out of bed. Brie looked me in the eyes as she pulled down her wet panties, I couldn't see her pussy as her shirt covered it quickly. Brie grinned at me as she flipped the panties at me, catching me right in the face, the red lacy material was wet with her juices. "Enjoy those while I shower," Brie told me with a giggle before prancing into the bathroom.

"Oh holy fuck," I moaned to myself. Pulling the panties off my head, I bit my lip as I pressed them to my nose. I felt my cock twitch at the first sniff of her pussy I got from them. Fuck she smelled like heaven, sweet and tangy in equal parts. I rolled on my back so I could grip my cock as I smelled her panties. I stroked hard and fast, already so excited, my tongue darted out to taste her cum on the panties. "Fuck!" I cried out cumming myself from the flavor of her cunt. She smelled great but tasted even better, sweet and tangy but I swear she tasted like candy. My cock spasmed as I splattered cum across my belly, even hitting my chest as I came pretty fucking hard. Christ, it must have been six or seven shots of my cum as I withered on the bed in pleasure.

Christ, I think the last time I came that quickly I was a teenager. I couldn't help but chuckle as I rode the stream of chemicals that were released in my brain. I was trying to catch my breath, even though I hardly did anything. I closed my eyes and dozed softly, the panties still on my face. I don't know how long I slept, but I was woken up when I felt a tongue cross my abs.

I opened my eyes to see Brie in a red sundress with little full watermelons across it. She smacked her lips as she finished licking some of my cum off my body. "Mmm, good but not as good straight from the source," Brie stated, licking her lips.

"You could always suck another load out of me," I told her.

She made a face and tapped her lips a few times. "Tempting but I want actual breakfast I'm afraid. So get your sexy ass up and in the shower," Brie told me. I saluted her stoically with the panties still on my face. Brie burst out in laughter and I used that opportunity to toss her panties back in her face before I disappeared into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and washed off my cum. I got out and into the bedroom where Brie was sitting on the bed leaning back.

I gave her a look as I walked to my closet, Brie watched my every move. I dressed slower than usual, giving her a little show. When I pulled a shirt over my head and looked into Brie's hungry eyes, she gave me a sexy look as she bit her lip. "Ok, let's go out before I tear off your clothes," Brie complained with a lusty voice. Standing up she took my hand and led us out, Brie walked us down to a cafe I had been to not far from home. We ate pastries, drank coffee, and chatted lightly.

"Do you mind if I spend some time with Alex? She's been texting me a lot this morning," Brie stated as we started to walk back.

"Why would I mind, you are your own woman," I told her, we were holding hands and she squeezed mine.

"I'm just worried about you Dex, the last time I was gone you drank all day," Brie reminded me.

"That's because I wasn't sure what I wanted, now I know I want you," I explained to her, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"And I love that, but if you're bored I'm worried you're just going to continue drinking," Brie commented, squeezing my hand again. "Oh I've got an idea," Brie began stopping and pulling me to face her. "I'll call Alex, maybe she'll be ok with you coming with us. Or at least meet us for lunch, she's been dying to meet you."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked her, I wasn't exactly ready to shout our relationship from the rooftops, well not this soon anyway. I think there is more to us than just lust, but lust can last a while and I don't want to break her heart.

"Yeah I told you Alex already knows about us, she was curious who has me all hot and bothered." Brie pulled out her phone and taped a few keys. We continued walking back home, Brie was practically skipping the rest of the way.

"So does Alex live here and will live in the dorms? I'm a little confused," I asked her as we turned the corner of our block.

1...678910...15