Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, seriously what's going on?" I asked them, having just about enough of this.

"Alright, fine," Alex started looking over to Brie. "You'd better tell him."

"Ok so I got a surprise that will help you while you're at Rehab, I already packed your bag for tomorrow, it's down in the garage," Brie began explaining. "I needed a favor so I asked Alex to help me, and she had terms."

"Well, one term," Alex jumped in.

"OK, so what was the term?" I asked looking at them.

"Well, Alex helped me out, and I promised I'd at least float this past you." Brie took a breath. "So, Alex wants to fuck you."

"Like really badly," Alex told me, running a finger over my arm.

I looked at Alex and there was hunger and lust, Brie had that but love was in the undertone. I searched Brie's eyes and she was hungry too, there was curiosity as well. "You're ok with this?" I asked her.

Brie smirked at me. "Well, I know it's a little fast but I wouldn't mind seeing it as well," she told me, watching us closely. "But only if you're cool with it."

"And if I'm not?" I asked them, leaving the question in the air.

Alex shrugged at me. "There's always next time," she told me, her finger running to my chest, poking my muscle. She smirked at me after testing the hardness of them.

"She's not going to let this go?" I asked Brie, who shook her head slowly. "One time?"

"We'll see," Alex replied, her hand slipping to my stomach.

"I'm rather interested to see you work," Brie told me. "I mean I love being a part of it, but I'm curious to see how it happens. Besides I get to share the good time with a friend."

"A close friend," Alex piped up, they both shared a knowing grin. "But I'm going to want it how you give it to her." She ran a hand down her neck, pulling down the dress a little, showing more skin.

I took a deep breath and looked at Brie. "If that's what you want," I told her quietly.

Brie looked into my eyes. "If it's what you want," she explained. They said this would be a one-time thing, but I knew that wasn't going to be the case. Brie seemed to be just as wild as Lisa and I always loved that. It was more than that of course, a lot more, they both made me feel so good. When I thought I didn't deserve love and then when I thought I lost it all.

A whole new chapter in my life was beginning, and Brie would be a part, the only part that I cared about.

"Will it make you happy?" I asked Brie with a smirk. She gave me her sexy smirk and nodded at me. "Then there's your answer," I stated, looking at Alex.

Alex squealed happily before tackling me, pressing her body against me. "I want to know what she's been talking about for days now," she whispered at me, holding my chin in her thumb and index finger. Alex leaned down and we kissed for the first time, it was different, passionate sure, but that was just it. This was fun, pure, and simple.

Alex forced her tongue into my mouth and tried to shove it down my throat, maybe that's where Brie learned that move. I was too busy to worry about that as Alex had snaked the towel from my waist. I felt her throw the towel past me toward the bedroom, I was now naked against her. My hands were at her waist as we kissed, but she moved them so they were under the hemline of her dress and my fingers ran up her legs.

"Come on," Alex broke the kiss, looking me in the face. "I said I wanted what you give her, where's the lust and passion?"

I looked at her before looking at Brie, she was sitting against the wall, her legs were spread. Brie had a hand on her chest, playing with her tit over the tank top. She gave me a raised eyebrow. "Alright then," I told Alex. I grabbed the back of her head. "You asked for it," I stated before pulling her back into me. I kissed her like I'd kiss Brie, pushing my tongue into her mouth, my other hand grabbing her nice ass roughly.

"MMM!" Alex moaned into my mouth as I gave her what she wanted. I pulled the skirt and gave her a good, hard, ass smack. "OMM!" She squealed into my mouth. I kissed her, felt her ass cheek, squeezing and fondling the soft flesh. I was getting hard and it was starting to push into the gap between her legs.

"Oh fuck," Alex moaned as she pulled back. "Don't tell me that's your cock," she asked moving her legs in a way that it thrust between her legs. "Brie wasn't kidding about you," she told me breathlessly.

"I aim to please," I told her. "Take off your dress," I commanded her.

"Hmm, want to see me naked?"Alex joked before slipping off me.

"I don't want to ruin it when I fuck you," I growled playfully at her.

"Well that's fair," Alex told me. She turned to Brie who was still lightly playing with herself. "Wanna give me a hand sweetie."

"Sure," Brie rose and unzipped the dress, slipping it off her friend and lover. Alex wore just a garter belt holding up the nylons and sheer black thong. Her breasts were almost as big as Brie's but with a bit more sag. Her nipples were pierced with rings with hearts in the middle of them. Alex's mound was smooth and she looked a little wet. Brie ran her hands over Alex's body, cupping her breasts and squeezing them. I felt my cock twitch as I watched them, and Brie noticed this. "He's getting excited, you'd better jump on him while you can."

"Better get me ready," Alex told her. Brie grinned as she slipped the thong down her legs. Brie spread her legs and Alex bent forward, diving between her legs. I watched her lap Alex's pussy for a minute, getting her wet for me.

"Shit," I hissed quietly watching the show. I wanted to stroke my cock but when the urge took me, Alex stepped forward. I laid fully on the couch and Alex straddled my lap, she aimed my cock at her entrance and I slipped easily inside her.

"Fuck he's big," she moaned. Brie snickered before she took back her seat on the floor and started playing with herself again. Alex took her time, I pierced her pussy repeatedly as she got accustomed to my cock. It took a few minutes as she slowly rode me up and down, her cunt was tight, tighter than Bries. While she started to move on me, my hands moved up to her breasts. I groped and fondled them, it was nice while I pressed my fingers into her tits. Alex's cunt was dripping down my cock.

"Fuck you're tight," I groaned when she finally reached my pelvis. Alex flexed herself on my cock, I felt her pussy squeeze my cock.

I shivered as she did that as the pleasure did this. "I do Kegels a lot, I've broken two vibrators already," she explained give me a good squeeze this time.

"Holy shit," I whined as she did that. Alex snickered before she started to fuck me. She moved up and down on my stiff manhood, her movements were sexy and sleek. Her body felt great, but there was something missing.

I looked over at Brie who had her tits out and her skirt pulled up, her panties were down by her ankles. She was rubbing her clit and was playing with her tits, fondling them in circles. Blowing me a kiss as she watched us together, fuck she was amazing.

Alex started to bounce faster on me, her breasts jiggling in my hands, one of her hands holding her up on the back of the couch, while her other was running through her hair. Both of us were moaning together, Alex did have a great body. Plus her fucking pussy was the tightest I had ever been inside of.

"So," Alex stopped bouncing on me, just slammed down on my cock. "Are you going to fuck me, or do you want me to keep fucking you?"

I chuckled at her. "If you want it," I started, pushing her off me. I flipped her around and bent her over the arm of the couch. "I'll give it to you." I pushed inside her roughly. Gripping her hips Alex moaned loudly as I pushed all the way inside her. I started to pound her cunt with forceful thrusts.

"OH SHIT!!" Alex shrieked with pleasure as I started to give her a good hard fucking. My balls were slapping her, Alex's tits were swinging wildly, she was moaning like a whore. She wanted a good fuck and I was going to give it to her. "Oh fuck! Your cock is good! Shit, it hits just the right spots! OH FUCK!" Alex cried out as I railed into her over and over again.

"Yea, scream you little bitch," I told her. That part of me that I had locked away was back, I wanted a good fuck as much as she did.

"Goddamn! Fuck me Dex, fuck me hard!" she wailed out as our bodies slapped together. Her cunt was leaking all over us, dripping down my sack. This was hot, wet, sloppy sex, I missed this.

"Fuck you're such a little slut!" I called out as I slammed into her. "I'm getting close to cumming in your cunt!"

"NO!" Alex stopped me, turning around she pushed me on the couch and dropped to her knees. Alex had my cock down her throat in seconds and it looked like she was fingering herself, moaning on my cock. The vibrations sending shocks of pleasure through me.

I gripped her head and shoved her down as I started to cum. "Fuck!" I howled as I fired several blasts down her throat. Alex easily swallowed my cum as I spurted down her throat. I came pretty hard, my legs shaking hard and my head flung back as I rode the wave of pleasure she had given me.

"OHMMOHWOWO!" Alex shouted on my cock as I was finishing. I let her go and she started coughing from my cum. She didn't choke a bit but smiled widely when she was finished looking up at me. "Fuck I came hard." She informed me, laying back on the floor.

"OH! SHIT!" Brie called out as I looked over and saw her orgasm hit her hard. Her hand was a blur on her clit and she was squeezing a tit very hard, it turned her flesh red but she stopped once her climax reached its peak. Brie slumped back against the wall as she relaxed from her orgasm. I smirked at her, well at the two sexy ladies currently relaxed on the floor.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Someone knocked on the door. The three of us looked at each other. I sighed as I got up and found the towel from where Alex tossed it. Neither girl moved from the floor but watched me wrap the towel around my waist as I went to the door.

"Yea?" I asked opening it.

"Christ Asher what the fuck is going on in here, I've been getting complaints." Cid the building super barged in. He was an old man, with a bit of hunch and was practically bald. He spotted Alex who turned so she was on full display to him, While Brie had put a finger up her pussy and slid it out to suck her juices off of it. "Holy hell," he shouted as he saw the two naked women on the floor. "Christ, just keep it down," he grumbled before storming out. I closed the door and heard him stomp down the stairs. I turned to face the ladies and we all burst out laughing.

After that, the ladies suggested that we should shower again. It was cramped with three of us, but this was a quick shower. There was more fondling than washing but we got out quick enough. After getting dressed the girls wanted to go shopping, again. So we went to one of the malls, the girls ran around the different shops, trying on different things, they picked out a few things but didn't show me. We snacked through the afternoon, getting pretzels and cookies before dinner. We went for pasta at some trending place, it was pretty good but they didn't have a bar. So when we went home Brie poured me a drink.

The last one, I thought as we sat on the couch and I sipped my drink. We chatted for a bit, both of them were excited about school and classes. Alex was curious about how many people she could seduce before the end of the year. Brie looked at the time as I finished my drink and made a face at Alex.

"Ok, I suppose I should head out, you both have a busy day tomorrow," Alex informed us, she leaned toward me and kissed me softly. That took me off guard, but I kissed her back. "I hope we can spend a little more time together when you're out," she told me before getting up. Alex let herself out with a sexy sway of her hips. As soon as the door closed Brie climbed into my lap and was kissing me wildly. Our mouths were all over each other as our tongues danced with one another. I peeled her back so I could take her tank top off, once it was gone she was back on me. I took off her bra and discarded it before my hands found her breasts and squeezed them roughly.

"Oh god," Brie called out as I played with her body. My hands fondled her soft globes of pleasure as I began kissing and licking her neck. Brie was grinding her body into mine and my cock was getting hard. "Take me to bed, I have another surprise for you," she whispered into my ear.

"Yes my love," I whispered back to her. I easily picked her up, her legs wrapped around me. I carried her into our bedroom and set her down on our bed. I pressed against her as we laid in the bed. We ground our bodies against each other, Brie pulling my shirt off, running her hands over my chest and back before she grabbed my ass, pulling me into her more. Her hands pushed under my shorts to grip my ass with her soft hands. Soon she undid my shorts and was pushing them off me, my underwear with them. Brie gripped my cock softly, giving me a few light strokes.

"God, what am I going to do for six weeks?" she complained as she stroked me. "I'm going to miss this cock."

"Just my cock?" I snickered and she gave it a bit of a squeeze.

"Of course not, you dork." Brie pushed me back and I laughed at her. Brie grumbled as she rolled over and reached under the bed. She pulled out a bottle of lube from under the bed. She got up and shimmied out of her skirt and the thong with it. "Are you ready to be in my back door?"

"That's what you want to do the night before I'm gone for six weeks?" I asked her, looking up and down at her beautiful body. I had to burn this image into my brain till I could come back.

"I want it to be a special night, nothing real has ever been up there. I've been training to take a nice big cock for a while now. I always wanted you to be the first one in there," Brie told me, crawling back into bed, wiggling her big butt as she went.

I took a deep breath, before kneeling behind her. "I haven't ever done this before," I told her.

"It's ok Dex, we don't have to," Brie told me trying to flip on her back.

I stopped her from doing that, running the length of my cock between her butt cheeks. "I said I haven't done it before, not that I didn't want to," I explained.

"Oh Daddy," Brie moaned handing me the lube. I squirted the lube onto her puckered back door, sticking a finger with lube down her hole. Brie shivered as I spread more on my cock, stroking and spreading it along my shaft. "Just go slowly Daddy, don't want to rip me apart," she told me getting ready for me. I took another breath and positioned my cock against her butt.

I pressed harder, the head of my cock stretching her opening. I pressed a little harder and it popped inside her. Brie groaned into the pillow as her body shuddered as I pierced her gateway.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I slid inside her. This was the tightest my cock had ever been wrapped.

"Go slow, I need to adjust to the girth," Brie told me out of breath. I stopped and waited, my cock head had barely gotten into her. Brie was already breathing heavily but nodded at me to continue you. I pushed deeper inside her, slowly, maybe an inch at a time. I was halfway in when Brie held up her hand and I stopped. She was whimpering into the pillow, her body shaking. "So fucking big," she gasped, out of breath. I saw her swallow roughly and nod her head.

"We can stop," I told her. In truth I didn't want to, this felt amazing.

"No," Brie moaned out. "Fuck! Keep going," she told me with gritted teeth. I shook my head but started to push deeper.

It felt like hours but finally, I was all the way inside her tight asshole. "I'm all the way in," I whispered to her.

"Fuck Daddy! You feel so fucking huge!" Brie wailed out. I pulled out a little bit before pushing back in. "SHIT!" She yelped as I pushed all the way inside her. "It's so different," she groaned out.

"Good?" I asked her a little out of breath myself.

"So fucking good!" she whined out. I continued slowly getting more out and thrusting harder if only slightly to start. I started a rhythm of thrusting and Brie started to cum hard. "OH! OH FUCK!" Brie screamed before I shoved her head into the pillow. Her muscles contracted on my cock but I didn't stop. I couldn't.

I started to speed up, slowly but it got to the point I was almost out and slamming back into her. Soon I was really pounding her, Brie's ass cheeks wiggled and flopped around with her tits as I fucked her ass hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck Brie!" I moaned out as I railed her asshole. "It feels like magic, fucking your ass!" I had a full grip on her hips as I rammed her. Roughly fucking her ass was a fantasy I never knew I had but it felt so fucking good. "Rrrggh!" I growled as I wanted to cum in her ass, I wanted to cum so hard.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again!" Brie shouted out, spasming around my cock.

This set me over the edge, I slammed her harder as I started spewing my cum inside her ass. "FUCK BRIE! SO GOOD! YOUR ASS! SO FUCKING GOOD!" I howled out as I launched my seed deep inside her. Even though I had already cum twice this was a whole new level of pleasure I was receiving. I felt like I was cumming forever as I kept thrusting into her anus. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I finally let out as my orgasm finished, staying inside her. Brie kept shaking and shivering under me. It came to a point that I couldn't stand it anymore and pulled out of her. Cum dripped out her stretched little hole, Brie couldn't stop shuddering as I collapsed next to her. She kept herself bent over, ass up, whimpering into the pillow. I rolled her onto her side and held her close as she shook in my arms.

"Goddam, I came like three times while you were fucking me," Brie told me once she could.

"That was pretty amazing," I replied, giving her soft kisses on her neck.

"Yea it was," Brie snickered with a deep breath. "In a couple of minutes, we should get cleaned up."

"Soon, I just want to be near you," I told her, giving her kisses. We laid together for a while longer, I enjoyed the feel of her skin against mine. Before too long I pulled her out of bed and into the shower, cleaning each other up. We went straight to bed, nude, which I loved feeling her skin against mine. Brie fell right to sleep but I stayed awake for a bit, listening to her breath softly. Tomorrow was the day, after all, the day that I started to try to get better.

No, I will get better, for her. I thought to myself, steeling my resolve. I looked over her sleeping form, the soft light from the street light outside made her glow angelically. God, I was in love with her, she was ready to give up everything to help me. If that wasn't love, fuck...

It was slow but I did fall asleep, I dreamt of a soft beauty, my Brie, pleasing me every which way. I woke up with a major hard-on. I groaned as Brie was grinding lightly against me. I checked the time, it was about an hour before the alarm was meant to go off. Maybe there was time-.

My thoughts stopped as Brie took my hard cock and pushed me inside her. We both groaned in pleasure as I pressed myself inside her more. My hand running up her body to grip her breast, it felt wonderful in my hands as I groped her gently. Brie sighed happily against me as I played with her softly while pumping her pussy slowly. God, she was so sexy, I didn't know what I was going to do for six weeks without her.

I flipped Brie onto her back, kissing her deeply as I pierced her pussy again. It was slow, passionate, love-making. Lots of kissing, feeling, licking, and sucking as I pumped her cunt soft and slow. Before long I had to speed up as we were running out of time and my lust was overcoming me in a hazy fog, I wanted to cum inside her again. Soon the bed was rocking and Brie was moaning into my shoulder as I shook our bodies together, her wetness covering both of us.