Backcountry Ranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Bimbo and Bigfoot in Humboldt County.
1.1k words
3.64
3.8k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom? Are you there? Mom?

Oh...Hi mom...wow, I didn't know we could get cell phone reception way out here.

Sorry I'm breathing so heavily. My 36 DD bosom is heaving because I'm trying to catch my breath. When my cell phone rang I tried to find a place with a good signal to answer so the call wouldn't drop.

No. I'm not out of breath because I'm pregnant. I take precautions. I make sure to give Bigfoot a blowjob every time before we fuck and drain his dick of all his cum first.

Well, usually he grabs me by my long blond ponytail and holds onto it like a handle for my head and helps me by pushing and pulling on my hair to make his blow job the best blow job it can be.

I know right, Bigfoot is always so considerate and helpful like that. I really got lucky finding him and having him for my boyfriend.

What does Bigfoot's dick and cum taste like?

Gee mom, aren't you such a saucy little slut!

Well, it tastes a lot like daddy's dick but more musty with less old spice cologne.

Never you mind how I know what daddy's dick tastes like.

And Bigfoot's cum?

Well...cum is cum...I guess it's a little more natural though since he's a vegan mostly.

Why can't vegan cum be a thing?

If Bigfoot is a vegan then his cum is vegan. Its just science I'm sure of it.

OK, I know cum is also protein, I'm a bimbo, not stupid! It's vegan protein cum...duh!!

No mom. I'm sorry. I don't want to fight.

Actually mom, I'm really glad you called. Bigfoot and I could really use your help.

No mom. I don't mean make another porno together. Our girl on girl scene was hot but...

No I don't think you're too old. It's just...

No. Not at all, it's just that our spanking scene right before our sex scene where you put me over your knee and redden my rear with my hairbrush...

Yes, it was hot...but let me finish...mom...I just think that you really enjoyed that scene WAYYY too much.

YOU DID? Why?

Now that's just mean...I was playing a spoilt brat for that scene, not actually being one for, like, real you know.

I was not a spoilt brat growing up...ask daddy...he said I was a little princess!

OK mom, agree to disagree then. You say I was spoiled, daddy says I was perfect. I'm sure daddy is right on this one.

No mom, I'm not calling you a liar...I'd never call you a liar momma. Even all those times you lied to me I never called you a liar did I?

No I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to be disrespectful.

Anyway mom, I could really use you help.

Humboldt County has really fallen on hard times since marijuana was made legal here in California.

Our crops are fine but distribution remains a problem and of course prices have gone way down since legalization.

B and I are having a rough time making ends meet.

You know I hate having to call you and ask for help but can you help us out?

No mom, I don't hate having to call you. I said I hate having to ask for help.

I'm 19 now and don't want to be a burden to you and daddy.

We just need a little money to tie us over until the royalties check from my latest movie "Back Country Rangers 2" comes in.

Yes...I know that the scene I described to you in the first movie where Bigfoot's dick somehow made it up my ass and through my tummy and up my throat all the way to the back of my mouth didn't really happen like that.

Yes...OK mom, I admit it. B fucked me in the ass after I blew him and then shot his load all over my face for the money shot.

Yes mom. FINE! I'll say it. You were right, it is impossible.

Lord knows we've tried often enough.

How did I make that mistake?

What can I say...cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Other than that everything here is fine.

The movie?

Oh, the second movie is just more of the same as the first one except it's totally, like, different!

We shoot it in a DIFFERENT national forest and instead of going in search of missing hikers we go in search of a missing plane only to discover it is really a UFO full of aliens!

How does the movie go?

Well Bigfoot is now hired by the national forest patrol as a ranger and I'm his partner. He has this natural ability with tracking and wilderness survival you know. We go out in search of an aircraft that was thought to have crashed in a remote wilderness area.

Naturally, we hike in and like, right away, we get naked in a pristine lake and after I suck his 18 inch cock and he blows his load in my face he grabs me around my 22 inch waist, flips me over and puts me on my back on a bed of moss and fucks my pussy hard.

After I cum he flips me onto my belly and I get on all fours and he grabs my 36 inch ass so he can fuck me there...you know, in the ass.

Yes mom...anal is still a big thing. You know this already.

Anyway, after he cums again, this time all over my back and ass we are taken by surprise and captured by the aliens.

Then what happens? Mom...no spoilers...you'll just have to watch the movie.

No...not Mexicans, aliens.

No...not illegal aliens, aliens from outer space aliens.

Well...I guess technically aliens that land in America without going through a border checkpoint and without visas are illegal aliens...you're not wrong.

No mom, I'm not saying you're wrong...I'm just saying your NOT wrong.

I dunno, it's something millennials say...you're not wrong...

It's a thing, apparently.

No, that doesn't mean you're right...it just means you're not wrong, OK...Gee Whiz mom...

Please mom...just send the money. The address is "Cave just past the big tree, after the bush and behind the large rock. National Forrest rd. Humboldt County California."

OK mom... I love you too.

Yes...FINE...I'll see if we can do another movie together...

UGH! Tomorrow OK? I'll ask the writer/producer/director/actor if he has anything for us tomorrow.

OK. Love you mom. Give daddy my love too.

No, not a blow job, that's not what I meant...I meant that...

Mom...mom?

Are you blowing him right now on the phone?

OMG MOM!

You're such a saucy little slut aren't you?

What's his dick taste like? Remind me ;)