Backcountry Ranger Ch. 04

Story Info
Bimbo and Bigfoot, Part Four of the Trilogy!
847 words
3.22
1.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Four of the Trilogy!

Hey mom, I'm so tired of our porn movies being adventures set in the great outdoors.

Bigfoot and Bimbo,

Sitting in a tree,

Part four of the trilogy,

Why were we sitting in the tree? Well, funny you should ask...

You're never gonna believe it but Bigfoot and I got chased up a tree by a bear!

I know! I told you your not gonna believe it but it's true.

A bear, a real honest to goodness bear. Fur, teeth, picnic basket, the works!

So there we were, Bigfoot was fucking my brains out, deep out in the wilderness near Yosemite National Park. I was doing my patented deep throat technique of Bigfoot's eighteen inch cock. I know Bigfoot loves the first 17 inches but he says the 18th inch hits my stomach and that the acid of my stomach burns the tip and is really really uncomfortable.

Yeah, that's why he won't let me hold it balls deep in my mouth for more than a second or two.

Well, that and besides the fact that I need air to breath and an eighteen inch cock down your throat tends to cut off my air.

Anyway, we were out in the woods, both totally naked of course, lying down in a 69 position, me on top bobbing on his knob for all I'm worth when the bear just kinda showed up.

Bigfoot saw the bear first and right away he stands up and runs us right up a tree.

So there I was upside down, legs locked at the ankles around Bigfoot's head, hanging on for dear life while he climbed the tree and I could barely hold on so of course gravity forces my whole body down onto Bigfoot's dick.

I sure as shootin' got all 18 inches down my throat right then no problem! I suppose my attempt to scream in fear also opened my throat right up as well.

So once we were high enough up the tree and safe Bigfoot lifted me up and off his cock. The tip of his cock was a bit red if I'm being honest.

When he finally let me up off his dick I told Bigfoot to go fight it, after all, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Bigfoot told me that don't apply to bears.

Not bears, he said; bears will only kill you.

Bigfoot says the smell of sex probably attracted the bear.

We had to wait quite awhile for the bear to leave. Like, hours and hours. The director/producer/editor/cameraman just told us to keep fucking in the tree so as not to waste time. It was awkward but the reverse cowgirl up a tree in the setting sun was apparently good porn!

Eventually the bear left and we came down and Bigfoot told me to run for safety, he'd stay behind and make sure it was safe.

It was so weird when I made it safely back to the parking lot. You wouldn't believe the stares of all the people, staring at me, with wide eyes and blank shocked faces.

You'd think they'd never seen a sexy porn star with firm bouncy breasts, covered in bigfoot cum and smeared lipstick running naked through a public parking lot after being chased by a bear before!

The director, writer, producer, cameraman and distributor told me later that he got all that on film as well so...there's that!

I know mom, I was scared...I was SO SCARED!

The good news is that the park rangers checked out the area and said that it was all clear. They even invited me back for some private filming and of course I said yes. It was the least I could do for the brave members of the National Park Service who risk their lives daily to bring law to a lawless land and protect the innocent from...bears...and stuff. The 5 of them were really kind of hot too, so I got to live and got invited to a party later!

In other news, the writer/director/producer/cameraman/sound editor really liked our last scene together!

He is even calling it "Slow Ass Fuck."

Yeah, yeah...I know mom...the ass fuck was slow as fuck...but he said he was going for sensuality, not aggressive passion.

Yeah, I thought it would be just a standard strap on ass fuck but when he switched us around where instead of you fucking me it was me fucking you, that's what caused my giggle fit.

What? Don't you dare say that! We talked about this after, about how the whole thingy where it's hotter if the daughter fucks the mommy in like...a role reversal...or something...I dunno...power? Parental Authority? Something!

The point is it was super hot and will help sell a lot of downloads.

Ok mom, whatever...I have to go, the producer/director/writer guy is calling me back on set. I think he wants to have a 3 way scene with me, Bigfoot, and the bear.

Don't worry mom, I'm sure it's just a guy in a bear costume...got to go, Love you! Bye.