Something Deeper

Story Info
A futa named Tami goes diving with her friend.
1.3k words
3.32
5.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami has been diving since she was a little girl. Her love for the deep sea only grew stronger and stronger as she got older. She had always been fascinated by the secrets that lay beneath the waves--the mysteries that the oceans held, waiting to be discovered. So when she stumbled upon a letter in her deceased great-grandfather's house, she knew that she had stumbled upon something truly special.

The letter read "there are here", followed by coordinates leading to the coast of Mexico. Tami knew that she had to go diving with her two best friends, Sam and Amy, to find out what the mysterious letter was referring to.

"Do you really think there's something down there?" Sam asked as she put on her dive gear.

"I don't know, but we'll have to find out," Tami replied. Amy emerged from behind them. "Hey, are you guys ready to dive?"

"Yep, let's go," Tami and Sam responded almost simultaneously.

They dove for a while until they saw an old house that was submerged in water and broken down. It had a hole in the roof that they could swim through. "Wow, there is something here," Tami thought to herself as she looked around. Amy had a leak in her tube, which Tami pointed out to her. Amy signalled that she would fix it and start making her way back up to the boat. So it was just Tami and Sam exploring the top of the house.

They walked around, looking around, seeing nothing but a large crate. Tami spotted a hatch below the timber. She tried moving the crate by herself, but she couldn't do it alone, so she signalled for Sam to help. Together, they successfully moved the crate, revealing the hatch beneath it. On the hatch, in bold lettering, it read, "A HELL LIKE NO OTHER WELL BEFALL THOSE WHO OPEN."

Tami and Sam brushed off the warning and opened the hatch with little effort. Tami went in first, followed by Sam. They found themselves in a hallway with four closed doors and a set of stairs. They swam to the door at the end of the hallway and opened it. Tami scanned the room, her eyes brushing over something small and going into a small hole in the floor. She thought it was just a fish and looked around the room, which looked like an old child's bedroom. She didn't find anything interesting, so she swam out to see Sam. Sam motioned that there was nothing in her room, and Tami noticed that Sam's eyes looked strange, but she brushed it off.

Sam signalled to check out the first floor. They swam down the stairs, and Tami looked around the first floor. Sam was looking throughout every inch of the area, and then she found an old key. She swam straight to the door right underneath the stairs, opened the door, and swam in without giving any sign to Tami. Tami followed her friend and found herself swimming along an old dirt tunnel held up by wooden beams. Sam was going fast, and Tami started to panic a little, but she decided to follow her friend to find out what she was doing.

As they went down, the tunnel started to incline downward before straightening out. but before she could do anything a small tentacles like fish swims in her wet suit. Through the hole in her leg squeezing up her leg making higher and higher she starts to freak trying to get it out of her suit as it makes it to her crotch raping around the base of her cock and ball. acting like a very tight cock ring the more Tami trys to get it off the tighter it gets but as soon she realised it the fish it bite the base of her cock. make her feel insane pain but then her cock start to grow and grow twice the size as usual making it visible throw her wet suit and making the pain worse.

she grabs her knife and cut out a hole for her cock and balls as soon as she see her cock she gasp as her tip can reach the bottom of her boobs. she then goes back to the pain and thrust the knife towards the fish but as soon as she thought it tight around her balls making her drop the knife and the fish let's go.

"oh got I'm not going to get this fish off I need to find Sam and get out of here" she thought as she continues to swim down the tunnel with a massive cock and live cock ring. the tunnel starts to go start down soon It had transformed into a more square shape, with weird writing on the walls. Tami swam to the end, where she found stairs going up, but the water abruptly cut off, like it was an underwater cave that led to the other side. She swam to the top and found Sam's diving gear, but the smell was putrid, and she couldn't recognise the stench.

"Sam, are you there?" Tami yelled, but there was no response. She heard moaning and familiar whispering. As she approached the stairs, she saw red vines pulsating on the walls, and she started to hear the word "seed" repeated over and over. The closer she got, the louder it became. Sam's legs were shaking uncontrollably, and she was moaning like she did when Tami was climbing the stairs.

Tami pulled the tentacle out of her friend's pussycat, and suddenly her mind was filled with ominous whispers. Her cock began to burn, and all she could think about was shoving it back into Sam's pussycat. They started moaning, and Tami began to feel her cock push against Sam's womb. She broke through the walls, and Tami could feel the eggs inside her friend.

As soon as Tami screams, "Ahh, I'm about to cum, Sam, I'm going to fill you with my seed!"

As she felt cum erupt up her cock, she shot rope after rope of cum into her womb. After she finished, four tentacles grabbed her and pulled her out of Sam's womb. Sam's belly now looked 8 months pregnant when the same eel-like fish like the one around Tamis' cock started rushing out of Sam's pussy and into the water. As soon as the last one left, Sam's tentacle came back and started to pump her with eggs as small bumps passed through the tentacle into her womb and pulled out when she was full again.

Tami's mind was continually bombarded by whispers saying "SEED," and she knew what she had to do. She pushed her cock back into Sam's pussy and started fucking her until she came again.

Tami was finally let go, and she didn't know what was happening as she watched the tentacles spiral towards the water, letting go of tiny fish. All she could think about was where Amy was and why she wasn't back yet.

Amy had been waiting for hours for them and was getting worried, so she decided to start the boat and look for them. Suddenly, she heard Spanish on a speakerphone and saw a Mexican boat approaching. Amy thought it was the coast guard, but they told her to leave because of a toxic waste spill. When she refused, they pointed their assault rifles at her and threatened to open fire. Amy broke down in tears, knowing she might never see her friends again.

Tami and Sam are surrounded by the horrors of the deep. They had uncovered something unspeakable, something that should never have been found, and they were not prepared for what was lurking beneath the surface. She could only hope that they would find a way out soon, before it was too late for them too.