Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

"Mmmhh, that's nice..." Lizzie murmured softly, cooing and nuzzling my neck as I gently soothed her abused little orifice with my gooey sperm.

My feather-light caresses on her dilated asshole elicited long sighing purrs of appreciation from Liz. Whenever I brought another leaking dollop of spunk back to her gradually closing backdoor, she always let out a contented little mewl, letting me know that I should keep up that careful, lasciviously intimate post-assfuck massage. Deprived of any actual visual, I savored the feel of Liz's slippery puffy rosebud swiftly shrinking tight on itself under my seed-coated, butt-soothing fingers. Even after her hot crinkled orifice had regained its tiny starfish shape again, I kept rubbing every last drop of my run-off cum all over the rubbery outside of her anus, until I felt that my task was completed and I could remove my circling digits from Liz's asscrack.

Planting soft smooches all over her radiant face, I let got of Lizzie's round fleshy buttcheeks so that I could wrap my arms tighter around her voluptuous body. After we shared a long loving kiss, Lizzie rested her head in the hollow of my shoulder and exhaled contentedly, curling up cozily in my embrace as she closed her eyes.

For a while we just rested like that, enjoying our intimacy and affection, floating away in our shared happy bubble. The warmth and closeness of my sweet Liz's curvy naked frame, combined with the fluffiness I felt inside, infused me with such a deep sense of calm that I almost dozed off at some point. Almost, because suddenly Lizzie's resting head sprang up and her voice resounded in the room, bright and vibrant with excitement.

"Russ! I got it! An anal clit!"

"Whaaa..." I mumbled, blinking in surprise as Lizzie's twinkling brown eyes stared straight into mine. "An anal what?! What are you talking about?"

"An anal clit!" she repeated, more determinedly. "A clit that's in the butt! That would explain why someone could love anal so much, even more than regular sex!"

"Liz," I slowly said, starting to get a vague idea of what her raving was all about, "I don't think that's possible, really. In fact, I'm pretty sure that your clit is in the right place. Trust me," I smiled, placing my hands on the sides of her animated face and planting a wet smooch on those soft full lips of hers, "I'm very well acquainted with your clit, and it's definitely not up your butt!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." Lizzie snorted dismissively, rolling her eyes at me even as she gave me a nibbling kiss. "I didn't mean it about me, duh! It's an idea for a story! It's about this girl that's totally desperate because she can't have an orgasm, not in any normal way at least. And why? Because her clit is inside her asshole, so the only way for her to cum is by having anal sex! Pretty hot, uh?"

"Yeah," I nodded, cocking my head, genuinely intrigued. "I'd definitely read a story like that."

"And would you jerk off to it?" Lizzie quipped with a sly wink.

I chuckled before I answered: "Sure! Or, maybe, we could read it together and see where that gets us..."

"Mmh yeah, that'd be fun," Lizzie purred, biting her lower lip and arching an eyebrow in an exaggeratedly suggestive manner. Then, back on topic, she pressed on: "But really, do you think it would be too derivative? I mean, the plot is basically the same as the one of that old porn movie about the chick with the clit in her throat. Mine would just be an anal version of that story."

"Oh yeah, 'Deep Throat', sure!" I immediately replied, glad to put some of my debatable albeit extensive knowledge on the subject of pornography to fruition. "That's a classic, with Linda Lovelace! Serious old school stuff, but it actually made porn movies mainstream, more or less."

"Yeah, that's the one," Lizzie said slowly, grinning impishly and looking at me funny. "And how come you know so much about it, Russ?"

After the briefest moment of involuntary embarrassment, I just said: "Well, you know... I kinda stumbled upon it once while searching for porn, so I figured I'd see what it was all about. How come you know it?"

"Same reason, pretty much," Lizzie shrugged, laughing and holding me tight as she went on in a husky voice: "You know, Russ, we should watch porn together, sometime. When we're not busy actually doing stuff, of course. It could be a lot of fun..."

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed, feeling a stirring in my spent cock. "That would be great!"

"I know, right," Lizzie cooed, draping her thigh over mine. "We should probably start by watching 'Deep Throat' again together and then do some, well, let's call it 'research' for my story. Would you help me, Russ?" she asked in a sexy little voice, batting her eyelashes theatrically and pouting oh so adorably. "I'll need to have lots and lots of anal sex in many different positions if I want to make the character more believable."

"Yes! Yes, I'll help with that, definitely!" I agreed wholeheartedly before hugging and kissing my amazing Liz, making her laugh as she kissed me back. Once we broke our lip-lock, I exhaled joyously as I looked her in the eye and held her in my arms. "I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. In fact, I'm pretty sure I am."

Giving me one of those heartwarming looks of hers, Lizzie smiled and murmured: "I feel the same way, Russ. Well," she added with a snicker, "with 'girl' instead of 'guy' in the sentence, of course, but you get the idea."

"I do," I said, "I sure do."

Laughing together, Liz and I hugged and kissed, again and again and again. For a long time, we joked and rested and recuperated, talking about her crazy and funny and sexy idea about the anal clit story, snuggled tightly on my bed all the while.

As the late morning sun kept shining on us, we soaked up the affection radiating from the other, feeding off the incessant undercurrent of love and trust and friendship that bound us so strongly together. Naked and entwined, glorying in our closeness while we reaffirmed it with words and smooches and caresses, Lizzie and I wanted nothing more than to stay as we were, safe in the other's embrace, happy as can be.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers