Backed up and Blasting out

Story Info
A medical condition requires desperate relief.
1.3k words
3.97
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoshi had been born with a serious genetic disorder. Once he hit puberty he began to produce semen, and never stopped. If he didn't expel the fluid from his body it would gather in his balls, which fortunately swelled beyond normal human limits though it was of course dangerous to do that indefinitely. But in the modern day he never had to worry about much with toys and videos aplenty, though keeping girlfriends was hard work. Apparently guilt tripping women into giving you a nurse handjob ruined relationships.

His buddy Koma had no such issues and was getting married. He even picked Yoshi for his best man. His fiance Mika however did not like Yoshi because she thought he was just a pervert that always smelled like cum. She didn't know the legitimate medical issue because it's awkward to explain so she just treated him shitty and Koma went out of his way to make up for it later. Koma and Mika were set to have an island wedding and decided to do a pre-honeymoon with family and friends enjoying the beach atmosphere.

This was partly cost based as it was incredibly cheap. Everyone involved was too dumb to check why it was cheap, and they had to suffer for a week long island storm. Endless movies and board games and complaining uncles. Worst of all for Yoshi in an act of petty spite Mika had put her mother sharing the room with Yoshi and was constantly nagging him and ensuring he didn't have time to jack off. Nor was there anywhere to sneak off to as the small hotel was basically unleavable and he did have a few duties as best man to keep himself occupied.

So after a week of this torture the evening before the wedding Yoshi had to go talk to Mika. All he wanted was for Mika to keep her mom busy while Yoshi relieved himself. At this point his ball bag was nearly the size of a basketball and he had to waddle through the hallway. Koma had seen him and felt incredibly bad about causing the situation. He was behind a curtain at the moment so that Mika could try on her bridal outfit. Mika put on a polite face, even though Yoshi reeked of cum. Her mouth salivated at it, especially since this whole event had been a disaster and she hadn't been able to sleep with her beloved Koma at all.

"I have to explain my problem." Yoshi said loudly, so Koma would hear. Being a shy person around the subject Koma made his excuse to leave, which was taken very differently from how he intended.

"Sure pal, do whatever it takes." Koma said hurriedly as he made his exit. He very much didn't like thinking about his best friend's swollen balls.

But Mika didn't understand what was going on. Sure Yoshi was in pain, but was she expected to help him somehow? And what dumb prank involved shoving a volleyball in his sweatpants. Mika sighed and rolled her eyes as she gave Yoshi her undivided attention. He appreciated the view and cursed Komas good luck. She had natural 36B tits, a clean shoulder length haircut, perfect skin, in many ways the perfect japanese wife. Currently wearing a thin white shirt with the bra showing through, and was touching up her bride gown bottom to be perfect.

She couldn't believe her ears at first, but absolutely couldn't believe her eyes when his pants went down. His hands modestly cupped around his cock but nothing could hide the monstrously swollen scrotum. Mika suddenly took everything very seriously and was worried, desperately, about Yoshi's health. She wasn't evil but another top priority that came to mind was if his balls exploded the wedding would likely be canceled.

Yoshi felt awful, his guts twisting as he stammered out an explanation of why he couldn't handle this himself. His guilt increased as he saw Mika's nose keep twitching at the smell of his gallon of cum waiting for expulsion. Mika nodded along for a minute then shushed him.

"OK."

Mika took her shirt off slowly and then her bra. She got on her knees in front of the absolutely stunned Yoshi and began to fellate him. Tentative at first she gave small pecks and tepid licks. Quickly it ramped up to one hand jerking him while she took half his member in her throat. Yoshi wasn't a giant but 6 1/2" isn't bad either. All the while being careful not to accidentally batter his swollen cajones.

Obviously given his condition Yoshi only lasted a minute. Feeling it bad manners to cum down his best friend's fiance's throat, he instead pulled back and unleashed a torrent upon her. He painted her face white with three spurts, then started to wildly flail at the bliss of long delayed release and began to cover her bountiful chest with endless strings. Mika fell backwards, shocked despite the warnings at the endless tide of jizz marking her. After a minute long blowjob this man had given her a minute long cumshot. Mika caught her breath for a few seconds and felt Yoshi's hand on her shoulder helping her up. Maybe she had been wrong. Maybe he was a gentleman!

Mika couldn't see, blinded by thick ropes of cum gluing her eyelids shut, so Yoshi instructed her to get ready for the rest of it. He got her back on her knees so he could more easily pound her face. This time he lasted twice as long and every moment was orgasmic bliss. Feeling so heavenly he forgot even the basic manners of not coming down his best friend's fiance's throat. After two gulps she forced herself off of him as his spum came out at a higher velocity. Before the cumshot had been normal if great in quantity. Now it was thick, the previous effort just uncorking the bottle of balls which desperately needed to be empty. He forced out his load as if he was pissing in her face and soaked her in a smell just as pungent. Her hair was soaked, her face a white mask, her tits were covered and the rest of her was at a minimum slimy.

Mika was shaking like a leaf as she asked Yoshi to help her to the bathroom. He diligently got a towel to wipe her eyes and began to clean as she showered. Miraculously very little of his cum had stained her dress and the white blended. Mika showered the man goo off of her, with helpful hints from Yoshi like cold water works faster, and was feeling back to almost normal in a svelte five minutes. Yoshi had been busy desperately cleaning the floor, table, and nearby couch of any stain he could find when the naked beauty walked back in drying herself off.

"No. I've helped you enough today."

"R-right sure. Uh, just tell Koma you let me use the bathroom yeah?"

"OK." Mika said with pursed lips. Her forehead furrowed as guilt and lust overwhelmed her. "When we get back, just tell me next time you get backed up OK?"

Yoshi was too flabbergasted to give a response. He just nodded his head vigorously and retreated before his big dumb goofy grin ruined the moment. His balls were still swollen, but to a much more reasonable size. He could make it back to home before having an accident. As he was walking the cramped hotel back to his room he ran into Koma. "Hey buddy I explained to Mika's mom about giving you space for a medical condition, no problem no problems!"

Yoshi gave Koma a pat on the back and didn't trust himself to say more. As he walked into his room he heard the bath being drawn. "In here." The firm voice called out from the open bathroom door. Mika's mom Keiko curled her finger summoning him. Dressed in only bra and panties and an old fashioned nurse hat Yoshi finally realized how dumb he was. You have to get women you aren't dating to give you guilty handjobs!