Backrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

"Whatever you say, girlfriend."

She smiled and said, "I like the sound of that. The time limit there could be a lot longer if you play your cards right."

I kissed her as we reached the bedroom. I briefly noted that I wasn't sure what the hell she meant by a mess. There were maybe a couple pieces of clothing that were on the floor next to the hamper, and the bed was made a little sloppily. Whatever. When we got to the bed I leane over and said, "Pull the covers down, please."

"Yes sir." Once she did, I laid her down, took the candles and put them on the night table next to the bed and lit them. I wished we had music. Take My Breath Away by Berlin would have been perfect for the moment, but it's not like I had a tape with the song cued up.

I climbed in with her and kissed her long and hard. She eagerly responded. Then I reached down and started to play with her pussy, alternately inserting a finger, and then bringing the moisture up to her clit so that I could massage it with some lubrication.

"Mmmmmm," she said as she smiled. "Jesus, that feels amazing."

I kept going with my finger as I started to kiss my way down to her VERY erect nipples.

I sucked one into my mouth and started rolling my tongue around it. "Oh, fuck, Grant! Keep doing that!" Pretty soon she was just breathing heavily, moaning slightly and gasping with delight. Then I inserted a finger and left it inside her as I kissed down her stomach toward her pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm returning the favor. You got me off with a blow job. I want to give you an orgasm by eating you out."

"Really? Don't guys find that gross? I was startled earlier when you kissed me there."

"No grosser, I imagine, than you letting me pump cum into your mouth. Are you telling me that none of the guys you blew have done this for you?"

"No. I mean, they were appreciative, but they never did that."

"They could say they appreciated what you did for them, but actions speak louder than words, don't you think? Besides, if we follow all of this to its logical conclusion, I want you to be as aroused and lubricated as possible. I've heard that virgins are tight."

She spread her legs further apart and with a smile on her face and said, "Well, if you insist."

I kissed the rest of the way down until her wet, swollen pussy was all I could see. Then I got to work. I started by inserting my tongue inside her as far as I could get it. Then I licked all the way up the trail that was bordered by her pussy lips until I got to her clit, which I started licking slowly and gently. While I was licking her clit, I inserted my finger inside her again.

Bit by bit I picked up the pace. She tasted good. Musky. A bit tart. Mostly, though, I was excited as hell by the reaction I was getting from my efforts. It took no time at all for her moans and gasps to return, only even more intensely than they had before. I wanted this to last long enough for me to get rock hard again, so when I thought she might be getting close, I'd stop with her clit, and lick my way back to her hole. She whined a bit in protest when I left the clit, but she didn't argue. She just let me take control.

After a few minutes, my hard on came back, and I decided it was time. I dragged my tongue over her labia and back to her clit, and didn't move from there. Rather than fucking her with one finger, I started moving two of them in and out as I gave my undivided attention to her most sensitive spot. Soon enough she nearly screamed, "I'm coming!" as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me harder onto her clit, squeezed her legs closed around my ears, and then let go of all control of herself as all her muscles seemed to contract at once, especially her pussy, which clamped down on my fingers several times. When the orgasm subsided, I climbed back up and kissed her, giving her a taste of the juices I'd just been eagerly lapping up.

After the kiss, she pushed me off of her, and rolled us over so that she was laying on top of me, then collapsed, with her forehead on the pillow next to the back of my head and breathing hard in my ear. I let her lay there for a minute or two, giving her a chance to recover.

Then I asked, with a wry smile on my face and a completely innocent tone in my voice, "So, did you like that?"

She burst out laughing, and responded, "Jesus, you really are an idiot if you have to ask. That was unlike anything I've ever experienced before! Nothing I've ever done to get myself off was nearly as good as that!"

"Glad you feel that way. Do you think you're ready for something else you've never experienced before?"

She was silent for a moment, and then said, "Let me recover a bit first." She started riding my cock with her truly wet pussy, which certainly got me the rest of the way to rock hard. She did this for a couple minutes, then a couple minutes more. We didn't say anything for a while, but eventually I asked, "Is everything okay?"

She responded quickly, saying, "Yeah of course!", and then kept stroking me with her pussy. After another minute, she said, "Actually, I'm suddenly a lot more nervous than I expected to be."

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, Nique. I've already gotten off, and so have you. I mean sure, you feel amazing, especially the way you're riding my cock. You've got me rock hard and ready to go again, but if you want to get me off without fucking, I'm fine with that."

"No! I mean, I don't know. I've wanted to do this for a while now, and you're clearly the right guy. I've never felt as close to anyone as I do you right now. But Christ, your cock is huge! I know humans have done this literally billions of times, but I can't imagine how you're going to fit inside me without it hurting. Maybe a lot."

"Nique, we can go as slow as you want. I've never been with a virgin before, but if you talk me through this, telling me when it feels good and when it doesn't, I think you'll be okay. I'll talk with you too, of course. I promise I'll make this as good for you as I possibly can.

She kissed me then, passionately and said, "It's a deal." Then she rolled onto her back again, pulled her knees up and held them with her hands, spreading her pussy as wide as she could for me. I climbed on top and started stroking of her pussy with my cock for a minute, much the way she'd been stroking me the last few minutes. Then I slid my head down to her entrance, but then paused for a moment.

"Umm, don't we need a condom?"

With a hint of irritation, she said, "Christ, Grant, if we did don't you think I would have gotten it out already? I'm on the pill. And you haven't been with anyone for months, right? Not much of a chance of an STD?"

"No, I guess not."

"Then we don't need a condom, and I don't want one for my first time. I want to know what it feels like when you cum inside me."

"Okay, great! I'm going to push my head inside first, and then let you adjust to it before I push further. Okay?"

Her lips were pressed into a thin line, but she looked me in the eye and nodded.

Holy fuck, she was tight. I had a hard time getting in at first.

"Nique, please try to relax."

"Easy for you to say."

"Focus specifically on the muscles around the middle of your body, especially your pussy. Try tightening them up really tight and then releasing them. Then when I count to three, focus on letting the all the tension go. I've heard that helps. You ready?"

She nodded.

"Okay, tense up really tight!" I paused a moment and felt her contract her muscles. With my cock at her entrance, I said, "One. Two. Three!"

As she released the tension, I pushed in a little further until I reached resistance from what I assumed was her hymen. She squeezed her eyes tight for a second as I pushed in, but then relaxed them. I stayed right where I was inside her until it seemed like she adapted to my size.

"Is that okay?"

She gave a couple of brisk nods.

"What does it feel like?

"When you moved in further it startled me a bit, but then I adjusted to it. Apparently, my pussy really can stretch, just like the textbooks said it could. How does it feel to you?"

"Fucking amazing, literally. You're tight, hot and wet, and the nerve endings in my cockhead are loving every bit of the stimulation you're giving them."

I kissed her again, and then said, "Okay, I think the next thrust needs to be sharp. I'm pretty sure I've hit your hymen. This will probably hurt a little, but only for a second or two if what I've heard is true. You ready?"

She gave a couple of brisk nods again, and I gave a short, but firm thrust. As the barrier gave way, she winced for a second but then relaxed.

"You still okay?"

I thought I detected a bit of tension in her voice as she said, "Mm hmm".

"Okay, let me know when I should stop moving." I slid in slowly, but didn't stop. Her eyes opened wide, but she didn't say anything. In a few seconds I was balls deep. I stopped again to let her get used to me fully occupying her pussy. Her eyes closed gently, breathed in through her nose, and a small, thin smile appeared on her face

"How does that feel?"

"It's fucking intense. I could never imagine my pussy feeling this full! But it's good, Grant. In fact, I kind of love it."

I smiled, and said, "I don't KIND of love this. I ABSOLUTELY love this. Being inside you like this feels so good, I can't even describe it! You ready for me to start fucking you, nice and slow?"

"If you don't, I might never forgive you."

"Let me know if it starts to hurt." I kissed her again and started sliding my cock in and out. I was going very slowly at first, maintaining that pace for a minute or two. When she wrapped her legs around me and pushed me in deeper while thrusting back, I took it as my cue that I could start moving a little faster. I slowly picked up the pace bit by bit. When she started moaning and gasping like she had when I was eating her out, I could tell that she was enjoying this as much as I was, and I totally let go of my restraint. I started pounding her pussy, slapping my balls on her ass. Our bodies became slick as we rubbed up against each other, both of us working up a sweat in the warmth of the apartment. All she could do was moan louder, and occasionally say, "Holy fuck!" or "Jesus!" amid her gasps as I thrust into her. It didn't take very long before I could feel my climax start to build.

"I'm going to come!"

"You'd better! Fill me up! I want it all!"

At that moment, I started shooting rope after rope of cum deep inside her. She screamed, "Yes! Yes! Give me your cum!"

When my orgasm finished, I collapsed on top of her. After a minute or two of us getting our breath back, I rolled off to her side and said, "Fuck, that was amazing! Are you still okay?"

"Oh, yeah! Jesus, when you pulled out of me just now, it felt like there was a void where you belong, as if that was how it's supposed to be. If I'd known it could be that good, I would have jumped your bones weeks ago. We have a lot of missed opportunities to catch up on!"

I snuggled up to her and whispered in her ear, "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that!"

We laid there for a while, basking quietly in her first afterglow. After a few minutes I broke the silence.

"So, we're a couple now," I stated.

"Mmm hmmm," she said with a smile.

"Is that going to be weird at camp?"

"Why would it be? It's not like you're going to be going around with your arm around me when we have our groups to look after. Romance and work don't mix well, right?"

"I honestly hadn't thought about it. I've never worked with a girlfriend before. This is new territory for me."

"Okay, here's the rules. Absolutely no PDA at work. It's gross when other people do that kind of thing anywhere, much less in front of the kids. Besides, I really need the little bit of money they're paying us. I cannot afford to get fired! When we're with friends, please be tasteful. Maybe, under the right circumstances, you can put your arm around me. Around your family, and especially around my family, no physical contact at all should be the rule of thumb."

"Why especially your family?"

"Well, my siblings would tease me mercilessly if they saw that, but I'm mainly worried about my dad. He still wants to see me as his baby girl. I don't even wear my piercings or makeup around him, and I dress pretty conservatively. He's supposed to pay for my college tuition, and he occasionally threatens not to."

"Wow, really?"

"Let's not get into it".

"What about your grandma? I assume we'll need to keep the sex limited to when she's not around, right?"

"Actually, grandma's sort of a free spirit. When I moved in, she said that since I'm an adult now, we were apartment mates more than we were grandma and grandkid. She's treated me like an adult the whole time I've been here too. Nobody ever did that before. I'm sure she'd be cool with you and me doing whatever we want behind closed doors."

"Oh, now that is AWESOME news! We sure couldn't do that at my house with my little brother and sister around."

We talked and cuddled and kissed some more. Eventually I said, "I hate to do this, but I should really get home. It's getting late, and you know what time the bus picks us up at church."

Nique sighed and agreed. When I got up to go get my clothes, I noticed the stains that were forming from the blood that escaped her, along with the usual wet spot. I helped her change the sheets, which she put in the wash while I got dressed. With one more kiss and a long hug, I said "See you in the morning lover."

"Lover," she responded. "I like that one too. I hope that lasts a long, long time."

C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8

In the morning, we met bright and early along with all the kids and staff that were attending camp from our church, which shared the day camp with a few others from around town. As soon as I saw her I came over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Before I could she put a hand up in front of my face and said, "Whoa, there, dude. What are you doing?"

"Just greeting you and wishing you a good morning."

"You're full of . . ." and caught herself. No swearing around the kids ". . . spit. You were coming in for a kiss. What did I say about PDA around the kids?"

I rolled my eyes, and said, "Fine, fine. I was going for your cheek, not a French kiss."

"Would you have done that yesterday?"

"No, but . . ."

"But nothing. When we're at work, we're just the same friends we've always been as far as anyone around here is concerned." Then she pulled me down and stood on her toes to whisper in my ear, "After work, you can do whatever you want to me." My heart skipped a beat, and the mischievous smile on her face was classic.

"So," I asked, "More of the same tonight?"

"Ummm, actually, probably not tonight. I'm so sore, I'm not sure I can sit down comfortably."

"Oh, fu...dge! I'm sorry!"

"Don't apologize. I wouldn't change a THING about last night! You were everything I hoped you would be. I bet I'll be in better shape tomorrow, or maybe on Friday."

"Want to go out to dinner on Friday, then? My treat, girlfriend."

"Grant, please! At work, I'm Monique. Nique, if you must. Nobody needs to give the kids a reason to start asking uncomfortable questions! And, yes, I'd love to go out to dinner with you on Friday."

"It's a date! Olive Garden, I assume. I'll pick you up at 6:30." We'd been out to Olive Garden lots of times with our D&D group, and with friends from church. It's one of her favorite places.

"Sounds perfect. Look at that! There's so much I don't have to teach you!"

I laughed, and then added, "Oh, and you're expected at my house for Sunday dinner after church. My mom asked why I was so late last night, and I told her that apparently, you and I were now a couple. She wants to get to know you better."

Nique rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I was expecting the meet the parents moment, but not quite so soon. I mean, I know who they are well enough to recognize them in a crowd, but yeah, I can see why she'd want to get to know me a little better."

"I'm sure I'll get the same treatment from your mom."

"Honestly, I wouldn't count on that. Mom seems to have washed her hands of me completely, at least for the time being. She sometimes lets me know when I get mail at the house that I should pick up, but I stop by when she isn't there. I'm pretty sure she'll come around at some point, but I'm just as happy not to have to deal with her drama. Grandma is WAY nicer to live with right now. My dad, though, will want to get to know you better. He's wanted to approve of every guy I've gone out with more than a couple times."

"Oh, THAT'LL be fun."

( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . )

The rest of the week went by slowly as my anticipation for our date on Friday night grew. When we got off the bus at around 5pm on Friday and saw that all the kids were picked up, very subtly, Nique blew me a kiss and said, "See you later!"

When I got home, I showered, changed into a nicer pair of shorts and shirt and headed out the door a little after 6pm. It only takes ten or so minutes to get from my house to Nique's grandma's apartment building, but it felt like it was taking longer than ever. I was anxious to see my girlfriend again, not just my buddy. I got there ten minutes early and buzzed the apartment. Nique's voice immediately responded, "Be down in a minute!" Apparently, she was excited about our first date too.

The conversation over dinner was free and easy, just like it always has been between us. We talked about music, movies, current events, gossip about friends, pretty much whatever came to mind. It seems like there's a natural rhythm to the way we interact with each other. This must be what people mean when they say that two people have great chemistry.

After dinner, I asked what she wanted to do next. Ice cream? Walk in the park? Movie?

"Honestly, I want to go back to my room and fuck you repeatedly."

You'd think that I wouldn't have been shocked by this, but when she saw the look on my face, she busted out laughing, and then tried to imitate my expression which made me laugh too.

As the laughter faded, I said, "So, I guess you're all recovered, then."

"I was good to go yesterday. Waiting until tonight to take me out was your idea, remember?"

"Indeed, it was. The next time I say something that stupid, please find some way to tell me so."

"Deal. So, can I trade you a backrub for a ride home?"

"You had only to ask. Your wish is my command."

"Once we get inside my bedroom door, it'll be the other way around. I will do literally anything you ask."

"Fuck. I might come in my shorts before we get there!"

"Don't you dare! You know the rule. All your cum is mine! Now be a good boy and get me home. Fast!"

About five minutes into the trip, she said, "You know what? There's no reason I have to wait to get started." Then she lifted her ass off the seat, pulled up her skirt, pulled her panties off and tossed them in my lap. "Hold those for me please." Then she leaned the seat all the way back and started massaging her clit right next to me. We were lucky I didn't run us off the road!

"What the fuck, Nique?! Are you trying to cause an accident? Who's being a bad girl now?"

She opened her eyes and stopped for a moment. "You take that back! I am a GOOD girl! There's nothing wrong with me getting myself ready for my boyfriend. It's not like I'm doing this in a public place, or anything."

"Fine, but here's a new rule. Good girls don't cum in the passenger seat of my mom's car."

"Yeah, what are you going to do if I do. Spank me?"

"Well, that is what happens to bad girls, isn't it?"

"Ach, FINE! I promise I'll stop before I cum. But buddy, you better get me home quick and get your tongue on this throbbing clit. I'm going to be VERY ready for you by the time we get there!"

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers