Backrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm kind of a dork myself," she said, "and I think he's really cute!" Then she leaned over and whispered something in his ear which made his eye go wide open as his jaw dropped open. He also turned a bright shade of pink from blushing. He clammed right back up and barely said a word the rest of dinner, occasionally glancing at either Nique or me with a look I couldn't quite make out.

On the way back to her apartment (I'd started to think of it as her apartment, not just her grandma's), I asked what the hell she'd said to my brother to shut him up like that. "I told him that if he ever repeated this to anyone, I'd deny saying it and would be furious with him, but that the other reason I was dating you was that you were really good in bed." I laughed so hard, I'm lucky there was a stop sign coming right up. She started laughing too and said, "Suffice it to say, he'll look at you with a new measure of respect from now on!"

Once we gathered our wits, and before I started driving us again, I turned to Nique and said, "You were amazing today. I think my mom is going to start dreaming of planning our wedding! You fit in like you were one of the family from minute one."

"Thanks, Grant. To be honest, I really enjoyed it! Being with a warm, happy family is something I don't have a lot of experience with, but it's definitely something I want to build for myself someday. Getting a taste of it today was wonderful!"

"So, do you want to hang out for the rest of the afternoon?"

She gave me a devilish smirk and said, "I was counting on it. My grandma's home, but I'm sure she'll be happy to have company, and she won't mind if we want some time alone."

C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8 C===8

When we got back to the apartment her grandma was excited to see us. "Monique, is this the boyfriend you've been telling me about? Get in here, both of you!" She walked right up to me put her hands on my upper arms and looked me over top to bottom. "Wait, I recognize you. You've been over here a time or two when I was home. You're backrub boy! Monique, what took you so long to land this one? He's cute! Look at him! Tall, dark hair, tans beautifully in the sun, hazel brown eyes, broad shoulders! Mmmm MM! Boy, I'll tell you. If I was 18 years old, I'd be all over a boy this cute!"

Nique started blushing as she said, "Jesus, grandma! Do you have to say the most embarrassing thing you could possibly imagine right off the bat?"

"Oh please. If I wasn't like this, you wouldn't be here, you know? Do you think I wanted to marry your grandpa when I was nineteen? Or have your mom six months later?"

"I know exactly what you're like, grandma, and I love you, but couldn't you have learned even an ounce of restraint since you were my age?" Teasingly, she added, "I thought you were supposed to teach me good manners, not the other way around!"

Under her breath, Nique's grandma muttered, "Where's the fun in that?" Then in a more normal, and very polite tone turned to me and continued, "So, your name is Grant?" I nodded. "So nice to meet you formally!" She took my hand and did a slight curtsy as she shook it. "Please, come in! Sit! Are you hungry?" I couldn't help but smirk at her obvious effort at an over-the-top polite greeting.

"We just came from Sunday dinner, so it'll be at least a few more minutes before I'm looking for something to eat again, but I'd love something to drink if you don't mind."

"Mind? No, of course I don't mind! Come! Sit! I have a pitcher of lemonade all ready to go. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, thanks!"

She got lemonade for all of us. We chatted for about fifteen minutes during which she learned that I was majoring in psychology and made dean's list the last two semesters, all about my family, and so on. Real basic "getting to know you" stuff. I learned how happy she was to be sharing "this big apartment" with Nique, and that she was thrilled that we were together. "She dated a couple of real losers in high school, if you ask me." That got her another sharp look from Nique. But I played along. "I've heard the same thing," I said as I winked at Nique.

"All right, that's enough from both of you!" Nique said in exasperation.

Her grandma responded, "Oh, well of course! I'm sure you two have something else you'd rather be doing." Then she winked at both of us.

"GRANDMA!"

Her grandma got a devilish smirk and said, "Oh please. Tell me I'm wrong. No, never mind, don't say anything. If you tell me I'm wrong you'll be lying. If you tell me I'm not you'll be embarrassed. Tell you what. I'm a little tired. I'm going to go to my room, take out my hearing aids and read until I fall asleep. You two go play chess. Or, you know, whatever. If I'm not up by 6:30pm, please wake me and I'll get supper for us." Then without another word, she got up, gathered our lemonade glasses, put them in the kitchen sink and left the room.

It took a minute before Nique's jaw stopped hanging open. I successfully managed not to laugh out loud at the look on her face, but it was an effort. Eventually Nique gathered her wits and said, "I did warn you about her, right?"

I chuckled, and said, "Yes. Yes, you did. But I don't think anything you could have said would have prepared me for that. She's kind of awesome!"

In her best valley girl impression, Nique said, "Awesome, like, totally!" which made me chuckle again.

"So," Nique continued as she got up and walked around the table to me, "Do you want to go play chess, or you know, whatever?"

She squeaked when I swept her off her feet and into my arms and said, "Absolutely!"

I carried her to her bedroom and as I did she reached up and locked our mouths into a deep kiss. I started getting hard immediately. Once we got there and closed the door, she pulled away and said, "I have a surprise for you."

"I love surprises if they're nice! Is this one nice?"

She got the same devilish smirk that her grandma had just flashed and said, "I'm not sure 'nice' is quite the right word," and her voice trailed off as she held out the end of the sentence. As she walked to the bathroom attached to her bedroom she called back, "Why don't you get out of all those clothes? We wouldn't want to mess up your Sunday best!"

I did as she requested, laying my clothes neatly over a chair and sat on the edge of the bed. A few minutes later, she came out wearing some very expensive looking lingerie that made my eyes widen and my jaw drop. I'd already seen the panties the night we first made love, but now they were matched with a white satin camisole and a long, flowing see through cape. She walked up to me slowly, did a spin and said, "Do you like?"

"Good Lord, yes! You look like some kind of goddess!"

"I was thinking a level ten cleric of a fertility goddess more than the goddess herself, but thank you!"

"Isn't that kind of outfit really expensive? How did you afford it?"

"Grandma gave it to me for my birthday last March. You should have seen the look on my face when I opened it up. I could feel myself blushing every shade of pink in the book! All grandma said was, "An adult gift for my adult granddaughter."

"I love your grandma more and more all the time!"

"That's not the first time someone has said that to me. She has that effect on people."

Looking at my increasingly hard cock, she smiled and said, "I see you're ready for the mating ritual. Let me begin."

She got down on her knees between my legs, grabbed my cock and started to work it with her hand. "Looks delicious! Mind if I have a taste?"

"Well, if it's part of the ritual . . ."

Without saying another word, she started to suck my cock down her throat. Jesus, that felt good! Her throat was hot and wet, and while not as tight as her pussy, the suction that she applied as she moved up and down on me was unlike anything her pussy could do, and the way she using her hand at the base of my cock to pull the skin tight was more than enough to expose the nerve endings in my head to everything she was doing with her mouth and throat. It didn't take very long before I had to warn her, "I'm going to come!" She sped up her movements and sure enough, I exploded down her throat. She tried to swallow as much as possible, but coughed some of it out as the last few pulses from the base of my cock pushed a few more small spurts out onto her face.

Once she gathered herself, she said, "Damn. I choked again a little bit. I'm such a bad girl!"

"Bad? Not even a little bit! You've been amazing all day long! The way you charmed my family was world class! And the blowjob just now was nothing to be embarrassed about, believe me!"

"Aww, you're sweet! So, if I've been good, do I get a reward?"

"Oh yeah! Get up here and lay down. I want to feel all of that satin on your skin. Especially the part that I suspect is getting wet!"

She got up from her kneeling position, took off the cape and laid it on the chair over my clothes and laid down. I laid down next to her and started to explore. I ran my fingers all over the thin, smooth, sexy fabric, feeling the warmth of her skin through it, and spending extra time on her nipples which got noticeably harder with my touch. Then I gently moved the shoulder straps down to expose her now erect nipples so that I could give them some attention with my mouth. I lazily and gently rubbed one with my fingers and thumb while I sucked the other onto my tongue.

"Jesus, that feels good!"

I pulled off the nipple I was sucking and licking to respond, "You think that feels good? Baby, I'm just getting started!"

I switched my mouth to the other nipple and got a very satisfied sigh for my efforts. With my other hand I slowly traced a path down the satin covering her stomach and to her pussy, which I started to rub through the panties. After I got them thoroughly soaked with her pussy juices, I pushed the fabric aside, inserted a finger, then traced it up along her labia until I reached her clit, which I rubbed for a few seconds, eliciting an "Ohhhhh fuucck!" I continued the path up and down her pussy, lingering a little longer on the clit each time, all the while alternating between one nipple and the other with my mouth. After a few minutes of this, her breathing was getting heavier and she was starting to break out in perspiration in the warm apartment.

I decided I wanted to taste the perspiration. And other things. I pushed the camisole up to her breasts so that it was bunched up just below them and started to kiss and lick my way down her stomach. When I got down to her clit, I went after it hard. She broke the quiet that had settled in while I was playing with her pussy and nipples: The only sound had been her breathing, but now she said, "Jesus, Grant, yes! I love what you're doing with your tongue! Fuck!"

From that point her breathing got heavier yet and started to sound a little ragged. Then she started to moan, softly at first, but she got increasingly loud. I started to lick the musky juices that were flowing from her faster.

"Oh, YEAH! Just like that! Fuck, I'm going to COME!"

It was only a few seconds later that her back arched, and her legs clamped hard around my ears. I absolutely fucking love it when I make a girl come like that!

Once her muscles relaxed, she collapsed completely on the bed. I propped myself up on my elbow, laying on my side next to her and smiled down on her glowing face and deeply satisfied smile. After her breathing returned to normal, she said, "Damn, Grant! If that's the reward for being good, I'm going to have to try really hard to be good! That was fucking intense! Come here!"

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down into a passionate French kiss. We made out like that for a few minutes, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues and each other's bodies with our hands. It didn't take long for her to find my cock and to start giving me a hand job in order to get me hard again. Believe me, it didn't take long for me to get hard again.

Once she was satisfied that she'd gotten me ready for the next round she said, "You know what the next part of the fertility ritual is, right?"

I smiled and said, "I think I have some idea".

"Well, you may not know a few important details. First of all, there can't be any barrier covering the entrance to my fertility tunnel." Then she pulled the soaked white satin panties off and tossed them over to where she'd laid down the cape. "Then I pray to the goddess." She got on her knees facing the headboard of the bed and looked up. Then brought her head down to the mattress, with her forearms on either side and the weight of her upper body resting on her elbows. Needless to say, her swollen wet pussy was sticking right up at me.

"Goddess, please hear the supplication of your faithful servant, and grant my prayer that I will bring a new disciple into the world to worship you!"

Nice. Role playing just like in D&D. Well, okay, not JUST like in D&D.

"Umm, Grant. This is the point where you fuck me until you fill me with your seed."

"Right, sorry! I was just admiring the view. You're absolutely beautiful, you know?"

"I'd say that flattery will get you everywhere, but you already got there without it. Now, will you please ram that rock hard cock inside me and fuck me really hard?"

She didn't have to ask twice! I got in position, and with some force, thrust all the way up to her cervix in one quick stroke. You get a lot deeper with doggie style, you know?

"YES! Fuck me, Grant! Fuck me hard!"

Unlike when I was eating her pussy, I didn't linger. If she wanted it hard, I was going to give it to her hard. I'm glad I lasted a few minutes like this, smacking her ass with my hip bones and the tops of my thighs, driving her head into the mattress, and pounding the deepest part of her over and over and over. Eventually, of course, I couldn't hold back any longer. I froze and pumped a pretty good load of cum into her, especially considering that I'd just filled her mouth, throat and belly a few minutes ago. This time we both collapsed, with me laying on top of her and my cock still buried inside her, which was absolutely my favorite place in the world for it to be. As my breathing gradually slowed down, I started to kiss her on the cheek and nibble on her ear affectionately.

Finally, she broke the silence. "It's a damned good thing I've got the best birth control science has to offer. I bet you'd have knocked me up for sure just now."

"Glad I'm keeping up my end of the role playing!"

We laid there together, staring at each other from either side of her pillow, talking about the day, about how amazing we were together. At one point I said something like, "I love . . ." and I thought I caught her eyes light up ever so slightly, ". . . how well we seem to fit together. Physically, socially, emotionally. I'm really happy right now".

I must have imagined the look that I thought I saw. Or maybe it disappeared quickly. In any case, she closed her eyes, and hummed, "Mmmmm, me too". And the smile on her face was beautiful.

( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . )

The next day we were back at camp, and it was my turn for a meet the family invitation.

"My dad would like to take us out to dinner tomorrow night after camp. I figure I'll bring a change of clothes and dress up at your place if that's okay. You didn't have any other plans on a Tuesday, did you?"

"No, none that I can think of. I'll double check with my mom tonight, but that should be fine."

I spent that evening with my family. Both my parents at separate times had mentioned that Nique and I were spending a lot of time together, and that "it would be nice to see you every once in a while" according to my dad and "your baby sister misses you. You're brother, too, I'm sure", according to my mom. I like to think that I can take a hint.

The next day, Nique seemed off a bit. She kept finding ways to get me alone and to try to prep me for dinner that night. Stuff like, "Whatever my dad says tonight, just go along with it," and "if he tries to get a rise out of you, don't take the bait," and "you know it's really important to me that the two of you get along, right?" She was clearly more nervous than I had been. She was starting to make me a little nervous too. I tried to assure her that I typically had been able to charm the parents of the girls I'd dated and that I'd be on my best behavior, but I was beginning to wonder what I had in store for me.

That evening, we got back to my house and changed as planned. Nique wasn't kidding when she said she dressed more conservatively for her dad. Her skirt was long enough to hang below her knees. Her blouse had kind of a high neckline. No makeup, and no jewelry. Daddy's little girl from tip to toe. Once we were ready, we had some time for Nique to braid Bonnie's hair again and for her and David to chat. They seemed friendlier than they had on Sunday when he was even more tongue tied after their little exchange at dinner than he had been before, which was great to see. I loved the fact that she and my family seemed to get along really well!

A few minutes before 6pm we went out to the front step to wait for her dad, since that was when he said he'd pick us up. He was a few minutes late and was in a mood when he got to my house. I walked up to the driver's window and reached out to shake as I introduced myself with a smile. He brusquely said, "Don't you know that you should have your porch light on when someone's coming to pick you up, especially if they've never been to your house?" I was taken aback for just a second before I mumbled, "sorry about that" while thinking, "Umm, we were sitting RIGHT there in broad daylight. Wasn't that enough of a cue that this was the right place?" Nique said nothing to defend me, but whatever. It was clearly time to turn up the charm.

"Get in, let's get moving", he barked. Nique climbed in the back, and I was about to as well when her dad said, "What am I, a chauffeur? Get up here in front!" Nique glared at me and motioned her head toward the front of the car. Clearly, she wasn't volunteering. So, I backed out of the back door and climbed into the front passenger seat.

The car ride to the restaurant was no better. It was a white knuckle experience several times. I've never seen such aggressive driving, with quick lane changes, a lot of yelling at the other drivers (as if they could hear him), some fist shaking and generally a demonstration of everything you're taught not to do at driver's ed.

Dinner was no better. He just seemed to be in a foul mood the whole time. He led with, "So, you're the college guy who wants to date my high school kid, huh? What's the matter, can't attract any women your own age?" I pointed out that Nique was about a month and a half from being a college girl herself, to which he replied, "She will be if I say she will." At another point he asked what my major was, and when I replied, "psychology" he was deeply unimpressed. "Soft science, huh? What's the matter, couldn't handle something real like biology? What the hell are you going to do with that degree?" I explained that the plan was to go onto grad school, probably to pursue a Ph.D., and Nique mentioned that I'd made Dean's List multiple semesters, which mollified him a bit. Really, though, the whole meal was deeply uncomfortable. He kept sniping at me. He also got my name wrong just about every time, calling me by the names of other guys Nique had dated, claiming he couldn't keep us straight. I did my best to deflect the attacks, and Nique was mostly quiet as a mouse.

Honestly, if anyone in my family had gone after her the way he was coming after me, I would have been pissed and I would have told them so, right then and there. And I'd bet money that at least one other member of my family would have backed me up. I couldn't believe that she did next to nothing. She was like a different person around him, and I wasn't particularly impressed with this version of her. By the time he dropped me off at home, it was all I could do not to let every syllable drip with sarcasm when I said, "It was nice to meet you, sir. Thanks for a lovely evening." I think he knew I was kidding, which probably wasn't good, but it felt good at that moment.